Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8901 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Reviews
7. Re: Game Reviews Apr 15, 2014, 16:17 The Half Elf

Darks wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 14:04:
Axis wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 13:04:
Shocked that PC gamer got the review pretty much right...

Axis, you wouldnít know right if left came up and smacked you in the head.

Iíll take Skewed and Revieweds review of the game over PC Gamers. The guy from PCG said he put in 30 hours, which is nothing. Maybe he got to level 16 at most. Anyone coming in and reviewing an MMO with only 30 hours is someone I will not listen to for one second. You canít even get a good feel for that game at that point.

Iím almost level 30 and I have not even seen a third of the world yet. So far, Iím really enjoying the game. Itís been nothing but fun and interesting exploring the world.

No he said it took him 26 hours to get from 1 to 20. Also stated that it's a rather stupid 'wait in line' to be a hero quest type system that most if not all MMO's got rid of over the last 10 years. There is no 'ohhh. ahhhh' moment like the previous Elder Scrolls game. He mentioned some good quest's but the rest are rather blah. And if I'm not mistaken the only way you can play 'any-race, any-class' is if ya pay extra for it. So much for the whole non-class system of the Elder Scrolls games right? He also mentions that landmark cities aren't all that different from other cities in the game as well.

Did you read the entire article, he gives it some praise, but there isn't enough to stand out or make it a good MMO.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut for OS X
5. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut for OS X Apr 15, 2014, 15:11 The Half Elf

still not going to pay for a glorified patch.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 15, 2014, 01:15 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 21:56:
Kythlyn wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 20:36:
Where's Go?

It Went.

Went Where?

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered CE Includes Light-up Ship
2. Re: Homeworld Remastered Includes Light-up Ship Apr 13, 2014, 13:05 The Half Elf

As cool as it is, how much is the remastered game going to cost? If they are expecting me to pay 50-60 bucks they are out of their minds.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 13, 2014, 10:34 The Half Elf

I know of the PAX events, but holy shit I had no idea how big and professional these events are. Bonus points for the drawing wall  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 11, 2014, 13:39 The Half Elf

Capella wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 12:50:
Yea we do like lawyer shows. Will check those out. Thanks!

DENNY CRANE!

News Comments > Ghost Recon Phantoms Launched
12. Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms Launched Apr 10, 2014, 17:45 The Half Elf

Gave it a run for about an hour. It's crap and has none of that ghost recon tactical feel.  

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Apr 9, 2014, 00:00 The Half Elf

NKD wrote on Apr 8, 2014, 21:22:
Cutter wrote on Apr 8, 2014, 19:12:
Why do those morons think this is funny? Oh right, they're mouth-breathers that work at McDonalds...in Florida. Doesn't really get much dumber than that, does it? I swear when I see/hear/meet people like this I think, 'The Idiocracy must be stopped.' Of course, Churchill said it best....

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

They took her to a hospital and she had no drugs or booze in her system.

Yeah, it's long past due to rethink this whole "democracy" thing, isn't it?

Edit: Yeah, I guess Family Guy already nailed it, didn't they?

Everyone From Florida is Stupid

Your problem with this is the people laughing at absurd behavior in security footage, not the naked drug addict rampaging around?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 8, 2014, 00:30 The Half Elf

Ozmodan wrote on Apr 7, 2014, 13:39:
Ford is already dumping windows in the car as it's digital display is abased on it and is a compete disaster. Most of the reviews down grade ford cars because of this. A marketing disaster.

Up to season 4 of Fringe and let me tell you, I am fucking sick and tired of Ford, Microsoft Sync, and Sprint advertisements in the damn show. What I really wanted to see is Walter with the Sync system, not Peter or Olivia. Wasted comedy potential.

News Comments > Viscera Cleanup Detail Early Access
4. Re: Viscera Cleanup Detail Early Access Apr 7, 2014, 19:32 The Half Elf

And there have never been mindless fun games before? Or stupidly fun games?  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Prequel Plans?
20. Re: Borderlands 2 Prequel Plans? Apr 7, 2014, 15:11 The Half Elf

Fine I'll say it.

Since the Aliens CM fiasco it seems that they are milking the holy shit out of Borderlands to make up for lost money from Aliens CM, or that no publisher wants to touch them after the mess Aliens CM was.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Prequel Plans?
2. Re: Borderlands 2 Prequel Plans? Apr 7, 2014, 09:48 The Half Elf

I enjoyed both Borderlands, but gazillion of guns doesn't mean shit when everyone is farming out 4-5 weapons. At least D3 added Adventure mode to keep it fresh.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2014, 09:45 The Half Elf

Sorry to hear about Mickey, he had one hell of a career. As for a Goonies sequel? About damn time!  

News Comments > Full Watch Dogs System Specs
13. Re: Full Watch Dogs System Specs Apr 6, 2014, 15:52 The Half Elf

GL1zdA wrote on Apr 6, 2014, 14:55:
Recommended Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz?! There are exactly 2 Intel CPUs with this performance (3770K and 4770K).

Whats kinda funny is I have the exact specs for the Recommended

I wuv you Watch Dogs Dev's!

News Comments > Full Watch Dogs System Specs
1. Re: Full Watch Dogs System Specs Apr 6, 2014, 12:40 The Half Elf

Rather have it on Steam, but with the 10 bucks back from GMG it was a no-brainer.

COME ON MAY 27th!

\o/

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2014, 12:39 The Half Elf

I'd like mine with BBQ please.

Psst.... Blue.. I think your missing a 'd' in there

This comment was edited on Apr 6, 2014, 15:53.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 4, 2014, 22:39 The Half Elf

Say what ya want, but what they gave the kid for finding it was pretty fucking awesome.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 3, 2014, 18:47 The Half Elf

Have you seen the picture of the guy? I sure as hell wouldn't fuck a guy who's second chin is bigger then my waist! He was probably turned down by a few gay guys and like most queens is huffy about it.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition
4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 3, 2014, 16:33 The Half Elf

\o/  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Apr 3, 2014, 15:54 The Half Elf

I thought he was fairly grounded with his comments and reviews.  

8901 Comments. 446 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo