Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8863 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition
4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 3, 2014, 16:33 The Half Elf

\o/  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Apr 3, 2014, 15:54 The Half Elf

I thought he was fairly grounded with his comments and reviews.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Watch Dogs Trailer
21. Re: Watch Dogs Trailer Apr 2, 2014, 18:16 The Half Elf

I put in my pre-order today. SOMEONE BRING ME THE DAMN TIME MACHINE!  

News Comments > Caffeine Trailer; Crowdfunding
4. Re: Caffeine Trailer; Crowdfunding Apr 1, 2014, 12:06 The Half Elf

I saw this episode of Fringe just a few nights ago!  

News Comments > No Watch Dogs Demo
6. Re: No Watch Dogs Demo Mar 31, 2014, 21:23 The Half Elf

I NEEDZ IT!

Dear Ray and Creston,
This is MY game.
Yours Truely,
Half Elf

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans
17. Re: Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans Mar 31, 2014, 20:24 The Half Elf

Again I'd like some clarifications on what exactly 'future iterations' mean. Is it being used on Star Citizen, or is it being used on future games? The way it sounds to me (my opinion) is that it's towards something else beyond Star Citizen, and if that's the case, then why aren't those funds being used on the main game?
Not sure why, but the wording is bothering me.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 31, 2014, 15:42 The Half Elf

To all those fellow Blues'ers celebrating a birthday, happy level up day. 70 degree's, a giant sub sandwich, some star wars lego's... I think I've died and gone to heaven!

GO CUBS!

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Mar 31, 2014, 09:58 The Half Elf

I'm surprised no one has called Nintendo out on doing the whole EA/Madden/Yearly type releases/recycled crap they do with Mario. As for innovation, we want it, but not at the expense of compromising the gaming experience with wacky controllers and other shit we never asked for.  

News Comments > WildStar Bonus Beta Weekend
6. Re: WildStar Bonus Beta Weekend Mar 29, 2014, 00:11 The Half Elf

If anyone else has a key please let me know, some reason never got a invite and would like to try it out.  

News Comments > Dead Space Free on Origin
26. Re: Dead Space Free on Origin Mar 27, 2014, 22:49 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 20:53:
Panickd wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 20:22:
siapnar wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 20:14:
Meh, I have no problem with Origin. It's stable, unobtrusive and works. At least from my experience

Not to mention if you have a problem an actual person will call or e-mail you before hell freezes over. One of the crap things about the whole Valve/Steam "flat management" bullshit.

I hate to say this - but I did get really good help when I contacted them about my BF Veteran number. Had to send some screens over of my cases and keys.... they converted my keys to Origin keys and it popped in there....

I also have to agree with Origin/EA Customer Support. Was adding a few keys for some older games on Origin and they had a 'we will call you back' option. They called me back within 3 mins, and had all my keys on my Origin account within 10 mins. But I have to admit I've had no problems with Origin. It works, doesn't spam me, and allows me to play the Battlefield series.

News Comments > MXGP Demo
5. Re: MXGP Demo Mar 24, 2014, 09:09 The Half Elf

Still wouldn't mind another Motocross Madness from Microsoft.  

News Comments > CryENGINE Subscriptions Announced
3. Re: CryENGINE Subscriptions Announced Mar 20, 2014, 10:07 The Half Elf

Notice the difference between Epic and Crytek. Epic is for everyone, Crytek is for Indie developers.  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Mar 20, 2014, 10:03 The Half Elf

Not sure if it's just me, but it's nice to have 'old' Blizzard back.  

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls New Skill Videos
3. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls New Skill Videos Mar 20, 2014, 09:57 The Half Elf

Axis wrote on Mar 20, 2014, 09:31:
lol polls on character skills in an ARPG.

When you have no real build opinions within the characters... you do silly character polls like these. Easy pass, the core game is too basic waste of $20 as is.

deger is that you?

News Comments > Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer
26. Re: Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer Mar 19, 2014, 14:28 The Half Elf

Bats and I are in BoneHunters

CptRanger#1454 here.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2014, 11:05 The Half Elf

GO CUBS!  

News Comments > Evening Previews
7. Re: Evening Previews Mar 18, 2014, 01:20 The Half Elf

Still rather pay 60 bucks each for a multiplayer Fallout 3/NV, Skyrim Mod.  

News Comments > Gauntlet Remake This Summer
13. Re: Gauntlet Remake This Summer Mar 17, 2014, 11:46 The Half Elf

I DID NOT SHOOT THE FOOD!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 16, 2014, 18:23 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 17:37:
Ozmodan wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 14:36:
Can't believe there are that many sick people that bought that South Park crap

Yes, I'm sure Trey and Matt are just devastated by what you believe...as they take Scooge McDuck style swims in their giant vault of money.

With the manatee's

News Comments > Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo
8. Re: Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo Mar 16, 2014, 18:22 The Half Elf

Yeah he's got a history, but if ya look at his posting history on Blues, he's been rather insightful into other things beyond his own software, and I rather enjoy reading his thoughts (again not about his games).  

8863 Comments. 444 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo