Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9757 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > SNOW Open Beta
3. Re: SNOW Open Beta Jan 29, 2016, 03:37 The Half Elf

Looks cool but 1) no snowboarding 2) stupid fucking tutorial wants to make you do all sorts of tony hawk bullshit to get through it. I just want to fuck around and ski.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Financials
8. Re: EA Financials Jan 29, 2016, 02:48 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 22:13:
EA is the #1 publisher on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles in the Western World for calendar year 2015 based on available sources and EA estimates.

In other news, Creston is the #1 sexiest man in the Western World for calendar year 2016 based on available sources and Creston's estimates.

Creston I had over 2 dozen firefighters at my home tonight and let me tell ya.... no.... no sir you are not.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jan 29, 2016, 01:40 The Half Elf

The suck of it is, if you google maps Dayton KY Fire Dept you'll see I'm 1 block away and the response time after calling 911 was 3 mins. Thankfully no one was hurt but you could hear my smoke detectors going off from the street (And I wasn't even attempting to boil water or make toast this time).  

News Comments > The Division Season Pass Details
6. Re: The Division Season Pass Details Jan 28, 2016, 21:33 The Half Elf

I watched a Angry Joe video he did while he was at Ubisoft playing the game and I'm still highly interested in the game.

Beta starts tomorrow.

News Comments > Get Fractured Space for Free
2. Re: Get Fractured Space for Free Jan 28, 2016, 21:30 The Half Elf

Honestly the only MOBA's I like are Heroes of the Storm and this, and honestly really never thought of this as a moba. If you like strategic space combat ala Starfleet Command/Bridge Commander I highly recommend it.  

1. Re: Into the Black Jan 28, 2016, 21:15 The Half Elf

Well I had a bit of drama today. Went to donate plasma, hit the grocery store and come home to the house next door on fire.
Thankfully my patio is all metal and concrete. House next door was having some work done on it, and no one was home, and besides my patio looking like it took a grenade blast of debris no damage besides a wonderful burnt insulation smell.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 28, 2016, 14:22 The Half Elf

shovel all the snow in front of the hole?  

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Trailer & Details
3. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Trailer & Details Jan 27, 2016, 19:51 The Half Elf

Overon wrote on Jan 27, 2016, 18:07:
Is this Tomb Raider like the last one that pulled me right out of it when the cutscenes showed a Laura who didn't want to kill and then gameplay showed a brutal curb stomp Laura. It's like the teams that created the brutal curb stomping Laura and the team that created the emotional cutscene Laura didn't talk to each other.

Ever heard of fight or flight? If I was stuck in a similar situation would I want to kill someone? No. Would I in self defense or the defense of another yes.
Now as much as people love to think fighting is a glamorous hollywood affair it's not. It's clumsy, it's ugly, and it's whatever you can do to survive.

Survival, go look up what the word means.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 27, 2016, 13:30 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jan 27, 2016, 13:18:
PHJF wrote on Jan 27, 2016, 12:03:
You should take up tennis with the missus. Great exercise (if you are trying), free (assuming you have nearby outdoor courts), low cost of entry.

And you can annoy people by always asking, 'Tennis anyone? Anyone for tennis?'

*puts on Mr Howell scarf* Why yes lovey, I'd love to play a few rounds of tennis!

Saw the indoor skydiving video a few days ago and the 2nd time in my life since seeing Superman (the 1st movie) that I REALLY want to be able to fly.

News Comments > Pixel Privateers Announced
3. Re: Pixel Privateers Announced Jan 27, 2016, 13:20 The Half Elf

Hey Payday 2 and Goat Simulator, THIS is how you properly collaborate!  

19. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2016, 21:20 The Half Elf

Retired wrote on Jan 26, 2016, 20:58:
Been a very long year, wanted to say thanks to those of you who know WTF I am talking about. I have met some incredible people, been some amazing places, got back to work, and now work for the department I want to retire from.

Thank you all.

Bats.

Like you had to say thanks... pfft. We know

1. Re: Into the Black Jan 26, 2016, 20:18 The Half Elf

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is better then the almost nakkid guy in the goo!

This comment was edited on Jan 26, 2016, 22:01.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Roadmap
1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Roadmap Jan 26, 2016, 20:11 The Half Elf

Wake me up when EA looses the Star Wars License and someone makes a REAL Battlefront game.  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Beta This Week
1. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Beta This Week Jan 26, 2016, 20:10 The Half Elf

I bought a code for 75 cents Sorta sucks it's only 3 days.
If anyone else wants to team up during it you can friend my uplay name Cpt_Ranger.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Canadian man gets $8K refund from Microsoft for in-game purchases. Jan 26, 2016, 18:54 The Half Elf

Um sorry, the guy is an idiot for giving a 17 year old a credit card, and should have had his son arrested. There are things in place to prevent this sorta crap and have been for YEARS.  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2016, 18:23 The Half Elf

Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 26, 2016, 12:42:
IN case anybody is wondering, The Division Beta pre-loads have begun on PC. 26.26GB. Of course you have to use UPlay to get it.

Woot thanks (please don't suck) Agent.X7 if ya want friend me Cpt_Ranger on Uplay, as myself and I believe 2 or 3 other's are in the beta

Bah Beta is only 3 days?

This comment was edited on Jan 26, 2016, 18:38.

News Comments > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Announced
13. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Announced Jan 26, 2016, 18:15 The Half Elf

Suppa7 wrote on Jan 26, 2016, 12:39:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 26, 2016, 11:43:
Sorta surprised they didn't give it the Cartoon look like the last Transformers game, but pleasantly surprised/glad they didn't.

The transformers game that copied the 80's cell shaded style jarred with the conventional game background to a huge extent.

The first two transformers games, war for cybertron and fall of cybertron were overall superior. Fall of cybertron being the best.

I agree, but Devastation visually nailed the cartoon, but had no desire to play it after watching some gameplay videos.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2016, 11:47 The Half Elf

Blue, please don't get any crazy idea's with the Infinite Spherical Video Magic when they decide to do pictures/videos of your work environment.

Blade Runner squeal? Please keep George Lucas and JJ Abhrams away from it please (like 3 continents away).

News Comments > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Announced
3. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Announced Jan 26, 2016, 11:43 The Half Elf

Sorta surprised they didn't give it the Cartoon look like the last Transformers game, but pleasantly surprised/glad they didn't.

Still wish they would do a proper Eastman and Laird TMNT.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
7. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 26, 2016, 01:12 The Half Elf

DEREK SMART
DEREK SMART
DEREK SMART

Derek please go put some more heat on Mr Roberts.

9757 Comments. 488 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo