Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8771 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Mar 20, 2014, 10:03 The Half Elf

Not sure if it's just me, but it's nice to have 'old' Blizzard back.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls New Skill Videos
3. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls New Skill Videos Mar 20, 2014, 09:57 The Half Elf

Axis wrote on Mar 20, 2014, 09:31:
lol polls on character skills in an ARPG.

When you have no real build opinions within the characters... you do silly character polls like these. Easy pass, the core game is too basic waste of $20 as is.

deger is that you?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer
26. Re: Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer Mar 19, 2014, 14:28 The Half Elf

Bats and I are in BoneHunters

CptRanger#1454 here.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2014, 11:05 The Half Elf

GO CUBS!  

News Comments > Evening Previews
7. Re: Evening Previews Mar 18, 2014, 01:20 The Half Elf

Still rather pay 60 bucks each for a multiplayer Fallout 3/NV, Skyrim Mod.  

News Comments > Gauntlet Remake This Summer
13. Re: Gauntlet Remake This Summer Mar 17, 2014, 11:46 The Half Elf

I DID NOT SHOOT THE FOOD!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 16, 2014, 18:23 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 17:37:
Ozmodan wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 14:36:
Can't believe there are that many sick people that bought that South Park crap

Yes, I'm sure Trey and Matt are just devastated by what you believe...as they take Scooge McDuck style swims in their giant vault of money.

With the manatee's

News Comments > Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo
8. Re: Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo Mar 16, 2014, 18:22 The Half Elf

Yeah he's got a history, but if ya look at his posting history on Blues, he's been rather insightful into other things beyond his own software, and I rather enjoy reading his thoughts (again not about his games).  

News Comments > Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo
4. Re: Galactic Command Echo Squad SE Demo Mar 16, 2014, 15:07 The Half Elf

DEREK SMART!
DEREK SMART!
DEREK SMART!

News Comments > Redesigned Steam Controller Unveiled
15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 15, 2014, 00:27 The Half Elf

HAH, sorry, but I fucking called it on the button layout when they first showed a picture of it  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2014, 09:31 The Half Elf

Happy Pie Day! \o/  

News Comments > Evening Patches
4. Re: Evening Patches Mar 12, 2014, 03:44 The Half Elf

PropheT wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 22:15:
Are you sure that's a bug? It seems to be more with the way that the damage rating is being represented on items than 2H items not having the appropriate damage. The ones I've seen have the right weapon damage, but their overall damage rating as represented matches up to 1-handers of the same level...I'd think that's how it's supposed to be.

I have yet to find ANY 2h weapon that was better then 2 1h weapons.

News Comments > Star Trek Online for OS X Released
4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 03:22 The Half Elf

The problem is being F2P really means that it's all about Lockboxes to get the good shit they spew out every 2 months. But grinding out Anniversary stuff (that was given away for doing 1 set of missions in the previous years) is wearing thin.

At least the voice acting is getting better with each star of Trek coming back, but they were pretty horrible with Denise Crosby.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 15:57 The Half Elf

I'm gonna say it, and I don't care who knows. I loved the size of the original Xbox controller.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $40M
15. Re: Star Citizen Passes $40M Mar 11, 2014, 00:39 The Half Elf

Um, question, wtf does 'future iterations of Star Citizen' mean? Does that mean it's money not being spent on Star Citizen and being used for another game down the road or what?  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
8. Re: Sunday Consolidation Mar 9, 2014, 22:01 The Half Elf

Julio wrote on Mar 9, 2014, 20:44:
DangerDog wrote on Mar 9, 2014, 15:18:
It's probably also bad juju for Microsoft to be doing this, seems like every reporter on the internet wants to stick a fork in the console project known as "xbox one".

Maybe Microsoft is digging a hole to start burying XboxOnes Or it could be copies of Windows 8, Zune, or Surface tablets.

Really ya missed CE, ME, NT? Ya know.. cement?

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2014, 21:37 The Half Elf

Next year we get flying time traveling Delorians so it doesn't really matter anyway  

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Mar 7, 2014, 23:17 The Half Elf

I bought this and I have maybe put 2 mins into the game cause I have no fucking clue what I'm doing or how to do it.  

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jan 29, 2014, 08:45 The Half Elf

SlimRam wrote on Jan 28, 2014, 23:33:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 28, 2014, 21:40:
Everything Wrong With Batman & Robin In An Awful Lot Of Minutes.

Really, that's pretty easy pickings. That movie was the worst.

As for criticisms of Batman in general, I'll defer to the Bullcrank boys.
Agreed, that movie was the worst by a Bat Mile! I always liked Batman Returns as my favorite. It was my goto Christmas movie for years instead of something like, 'It's a Wonderful Life' or 'A Christmas Story'. It just seemed more appropriate

Not Die Hard 1 or 2, or even Gremlins? I mean who doesn't love a bitchy old cat lady flying through the air on her stair lift chair?

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2014, 12:06 The Half Elf

Sorta sucks, live in Cincinnati, but Chargers are my home team. Trying to get a ticket as it would be the perfect game to finally see a game in the snow.  

8771 Comments. 439 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo