Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9770 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Ubisoft Club Seeks Members
6. Re: Ubisoft Club Seeks Members Oct 19, 2015, 22:33 The Half Elf

I liked Uplay rewards, cause if I wanted to unlock something in one game I could use another game to do it. But games like Driver, have multiplayer Uplay points and it's dead Multiplayer wise on the PC.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Oct 19, 2015, 22:32 The Half Elf

Ok.. after seeing the fucking PERFECT trailer, I'd do it.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

2. Re: Into the Black Oct 19, 2015, 20:07 The Half Elf

Why would you submit yourself to the torture to going on opening night and sitting in a full theater with people who will recite EVERY star wars movie for the 3-6 hours your standing in line?  

News Comments > Ubisoft Club Seeks Members
3. Re: Ubisoft Club Seeks Members Oct 19, 2015, 19:32 The Half Elf

Wasn't that the whole fucking point of Uplay before it became Steam jr?

So I signed up and it looked at everything Uplay already tracks and put me at level 27.

What did I get for that?
NOTHING. Not a damn thing.

This comment was edited on Oct 19, 2015, 19:40.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2015, 19:05 The Half Elf

Fist try eh Blue? Usually most start with finger's then work up to a fist, but hey, after your Colonoscopy, the sky's the limit right?

But seriously, with as thin as you are (and probably paper thin after your doctor's visit) wear baggy clothes. And remember to bring a meat shield (friend) that you can easily sway into taking point when rushing the enemy and follow right behind them!

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2015, 18:46 The Half Elf

GO CUBS!

That's right, even in full NFL Season I have been rooting for the Cubs.

SUCK IT!

News Comments > GTA Online Update Next Week
10. Re: GTA Online Update Next Week Oct 16, 2015, 17:58 The Half Elf

If I could kill 1 character in GTA5 it would be Lamar, followed by Mike's son.  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions
14. Re: PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Oct 16, 2015, 14:09 The Half Elf

So here's the funny thing

I requested a refund from Steam for Payday 2 (never bought anything from them). If they refund my 30 bucks, I can then turn around and buy it for 4.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Oct 15, 2015, 21:30 The Half Elf

At that price they should just GIVE it to people who had the previous games on Steam.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Live-Action Trailer
3. Re: Fallout 4 Live-Action Trailer Oct 15, 2015, 19:32 The Half Elf

Why hello Vault Dweller in skin tight jumpsuit. No... you go ahead and get in that power armor, I'll just stand here and enjoy the view.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Oct 14, 2015, 22:11 The Half Elf

Not the hero we wanted, but the hero we built!  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2015, 09:48 The Half Elf

Remember Blue,
It's perfectly ok to ask them to buy you dinner and a few drink first.

Just make sure there is time for lube!

News Comments > Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access
5. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 14, 2015, 09:44 The Half Elf

If I eat any more popcorn I'll start shitting corn on the cob!

I REALLLLLLLLY want this to succeed, but at the same time, it's just TOO BIG.

News Comments > Rocket League DLC
4. Re: Rocket League DLC Oct 13, 2015, 23:09 The Half Elf

There is a Back to the Future car pack coming soon. When it arrives I'm in!  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Syndicate Historical Characters Revealed
4. Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Historical Characters Revealed Oct 13, 2015, 21:13 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Oct 13, 2015, 20:50:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 13, 2015, 18:53:
Historical Characters yet the game still has a fucking cloaking device.

So they're really Romulans is what you're saying?

Depends, TOS had klingons and rommies with cloaks, TNG the same, DS9 had the Defiant, and Voyager had the Hirogen. EVERYONE has a cloaking device!

News Comments > Minecraft: Story Mode Begins
1. Re: Minecraft: Story Mode Begins Oct 13, 2015, 19:23 The Half Elf

Sadly there are no mods to make it look better.  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Syndicate Historical Characters Revealed
1. Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Historical Characters Revealed Oct 13, 2015, 18:53 The Half Elf

Historical Characters yet the game still has a fucking cloaking device.  

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 13, 2015, 18:53 The Half Elf

I know what I wanna be for Halloween... *google maps drive to New York*

nin you live outside the Blue Ranch... can I borrow your van?

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Oct 13, 2015, 13:33 The Half Elf

And yet I've seen Gamestop go out of their way to fuck over employee's time and time again. And that was just working for them for 1 season.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 13, 2015, 11:00 The Half Elf

WoodroweBones19 wrote on Oct 13, 2015, 10:02:
I would not be hesitant to move to Windows 10. It is by far the best Windows OS ever released. It seems most people are expecting a Windows 8 type experience but its far from it. It takes the best parts of 7 and 8 (yes there were some good parts about 8 but Metro was not one of them) and then improves on it even further

I wouldn't go quite that fanboi over Windows 10, but I've been enjoying it. 1 or 2 minor speedbumps, and not quite as much visual control (options are there still but they simplified some of the UI elements which I don't care for, especially with control panel type stuff), but so far so good.

9770 Comments. 489 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo