Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8771 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Is Destiny Destined for PCs?
28. Re: Is Destiny Destined for PCs? Apr 28, 2014, 22:13 The Half Elf

Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 21:28:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 21:11:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 18:34:
Kevin Lowe wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 18:20:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 17:57:
Psssh. We're Bungie. We're so used to fucking you PC guys that we could care less at this point. Buy a console, you scrubs!
In what way has Bungie "fucked" you? What specific harm was inflicted?

You mean other than taking a PC game and hyping it for years and then deciding it was instead an Xbox exclusive? Only to release it years later as a shitty port? Or making the sequel not only years later than the Xbox version, again, but ALSO making it so you had to have Vista to play it?

You mean what Microsoft did when they bought Bungie? Or how MICROSOFT made Halo 2 a Vista exclusive?
As for hype, Halo did for FPS shooters (especially on consoles) what Quake did for 3D gaming.

Sorry but you just sound like a whiny bitch who didn't get the right color convertible on your sweet 16.

As opposed to all you that have nothing better to do than pick apart my Bungie hate post? Good game! Name calling especially makes you look like you have a valid argument.

Clearly Bungie LOVES PC gamers. You know, since we're definitely getting a PC version of Destiny.

Oh...wait...

If I waste the time to read your post which was nothing but whining and bitching, and you decide to post it on the internet, then expect someone to respond.

First off they didn't hype it. They presented it, which at it's time was a huge leap forward in FPS gaming. No more corridors, vehicles and aircraft in a sci-fi setting.
Secondly, Microsoft was the publisher. They bought Bungie, they owned Bungie and at the end of the day it was their call, just like Halo 2 on Vista.
Thirdly, Bungie fought tooth and nail for a Halo 1 release on PC and went as far as to release a free version and tools as well.
Lastly go watch one of those sweet 16 video's where some stuck up whiny bitch gets a free current year car (typically a convertible), and then throws a holy temper tantrum because it's not the right color. That's called 'butt-hurt' and that's what you sound like. Nothing worthwhile to add to the conversation just someone who is bitching and moaning, stomping their feet because they didn't get everything their way.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Is Destiny Destined for PCs?
20. Re: Is Destiny Destined for PCs? Apr 28, 2014, 21:11 The Half Elf

Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 18:34:
Kevin Lowe wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 18:20:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 17:57:
Psssh. We're Bungie. We're so used to fucking you PC guys that we could care less at this point. Buy a console, you scrubs!
In what way has Bungie "fucked" you? What specific harm was inflicted?

You mean other than taking a PC game and hyping it for years and then deciding it was instead an Xbox exclusive? Only to release it years later as a shitty port? Or making the sequel not only years later than the Xbox version, again, but ALSO making it so you had to have Vista to play it?

You mean what Microsoft did when they bought Bungie? Or how MICROSOFT made Halo 2 a Vista exclusive?
As for hype, Halo did for FPS shooters (especially on consoles) what Quake did for 3D gaming.

Sorry but you just sound like a whiny bitch who didn't get the right color convertible on your sweet 16.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Rogue Shooter Demo
5. Re: Rogue Shooter Demo Apr 27, 2014, 14:47 The Half Elf

What exactly is 'Roguelike' and what exactly is 'Rogue'?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 27, 2014, 12:22 The Half Elf

Congrats Mr and Mrs Blue!

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Apr 26, 2014, 01:48 The Half Elf

Zahn brought the EU back from the dead with an amazing trilogy of his own. If they could get him involved with the new trilogy of films I'd be a happy camper.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Servers Upgraded to Address Lag
5. Re: Battlefield 4 Servers Upgraded to Address Lag Apr 25, 2014, 10:14 The Half Elf

BF3 finally got ground combat right. BF4 is pretty solid, but if your whining about Origin, it's no different from Steam.  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 24, 2014, 21:17 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 24, 2014, 17:12:
Well, I was 14, and I'm 39 now, so I'll have to ask for understanding.

Christ nin, we are old. And just for you, Kitty Pictures! That would be the BF of 6 months napping yesterday with Faith. The big cow kitty on the desk is Houdini, and my resident gaming lap kitty.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 24, 2014, 09:14 The Half Elf

You made a chicken? Congrats, I just got a new kitten!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 24, 2014, 09:13 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 24, 2014, 09:00:
Rigs wrote on Apr 24, 2014, 08:36:
Heists or PC VERSION (DAMMIT!) or STFU!

What the hell are you people doing over there, *R?! You can only snort so much blow off (out of?...oh god....) a hookers ass, that billion has to be pretty much gone by now...

=-Rigs-=

Shall I tell you how the game ends?

I only played 1 ending and it was rather lack luster. And no I wasn't killing Mike or Trevor.

News Comments > Watch Dogs Multiplayer Video
3. Re: Watch Dogs Multiplayer Video Apr 23, 2014, 20:07 The Half Elf

Looks like a cross between GTA4 and 5 driving wise, but not as bad as Saint Row.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2014, 09:29 The Half Elf

It's not like you have running water in that van of yours  

News Comments > GRID Autosport Announced
3. Re: GRID Autosport Announced Apr 22, 2014, 09:13 The Half Elf

ViRGE wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 08:51:
I won't knock Codemasters for giving their customers what they want. But the more authentic the simulation the less accessible it is to the average player. Hopefully this is something everyone is prepared for.

I disagree, Turn 10 has done a great job (at least until Forza 4) of allowing anyone to play at any level in their series. It can be done, but I doubt even the GRID series is that 'authentic'

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Apr 21, 2014, 23:02 The Half Elf

Have you seen the Oculus Rift Star Trek Voyager Bridge?

Bridge Commander 2.0 PLZ!

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
5. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 21, 2014, 22:10 The Half Elf

Fuck Booth Babes, bring on Hardware Hunks!  

News Comments > SOE on H1Z1 vs DayZ
12. Re: SOE on H1Z1 vs DayZ Apr 20, 2014, 21:29 The Half Elf

DayZ had it's day in the sun, and still isn't finished and will never have a proper melee system to make the game work.

What I want to see is either Chicago from Watch Dogs or New York from The Division (Ubi you've gotten awefully sexy these last few years), and fill them full of zombies.

But hey if SOE wants to take a shot at it, let them. Maybe it will light a fire under DayZ's ass, and Sony can properly do combat.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2014, 21:21 The Half Elf

Wallshadows wrote on Apr 20, 2014, 16:28:
Stop forcing your religious beliefs on me! I am so offended right now!

Said the guy who looks like a jawa in a bathrobe

News Comments > Evening Patches
3. Re: Evening Patches Apr 19, 2014, 08:21 The Half Elf

I enjoyed multiplayer destruction derby, but the steam page is showing single player only, so I must pass.  

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 18, 2014, 18:11 The Half Elf

Yeah but before Infamous and Titanfall, the software for both systems was pretty meh.  

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 18, 2014, 09:29 The Half Elf

Goes to show that software sells the console. If it wasn't for Infamous and Titanfall, the numbers would be alot lower.  

News Comments > BioShock Postmortem
3. Re: BioShock Postmortem Apr 17, 2014, 21:09 The Half Elf

On my recent stint with no internet I finished Bioshock Infinite and honestly had some major gripes with it.

In Bioshock the story was all there along the main quest line. Audio recordings filled in some back story. In Infinite, I really hated how Booker would just 'forget' having his kid stolen and never remember any of it, and that if you wanted the story you really needed to hunt down the voxaphones. Or any real lack of explanation why Booker and Comstock were in the same universe together. (Been watching alot of Fringe Lately).

8771 Comments. 439 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo