Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9772 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 7, 2015, 00:29 The Half Elf

The video is fucking bullshit. Don't even try to do Minority Report shit with just your hands.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads
15. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 7, 2015, 00:25 The Half Elf

GinRummy wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 23:52:
And to add insult, Disco really is fucking dead.

They say the same thing about Jesus, Elvis and Tupac.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer
2. Re: StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer Nov 6, 2015, 20:49 The Half Elf

Anyone remember when Starcraft II was ONE game, and then was cut into 3 parts so they could deliver them faster?  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads
4. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 6, 2015, 20:43 The Half Elf

Halfway to my Fallout 4 budget goal by selling all those damn cards from games I've never played

*gets out paper bag*

Damn you Fallout, Damn you Star Wars.. Ahm gonna need rehab after the 1st of the year!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2015, 19:28 The Half Elf

nin you touch my Star Wars Crack and you loose a hand.

The Old Republic launched a new overhaul that makes it fun again, Star Wars Battlefront is a sexy whore who won't quit knocking on my front door, and Force Awaken Trailers are like a drug dealer who wants to give you just... a... taste...

GAH

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Nov 6, 2015, 11:24 The Half Elf

Task wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 10:27:
I'm sure they'll get over it, those pip-boys seem rather useless.

As useless as posting about people who were screwed over by the UK version of Gamestop?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2015, 11:20 The Half Elf

As a person who's first movie experience was The Empire Strikes Back, I have a love of most things Star Wars. And after the the prequals I am very much looking forward to this new movie. JJ wouldn't allow spoilers in the trailers (except someone dies and it's not hard to guess).
But this Star Wars crack has to stop.

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition Released
1. Re: Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition Released Nov 6, 2015, 10:46 The Half Elf

Is it delivered by a Spartan? *rubs hands together evily*  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2015, 10:44 The Half Elf

Coulda been like the last 2 years Blue, where the leaves dropped and ice dropped on top of it.

Dear Disney..... LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL AND MUST WATCH ALL YOUR TRAILERS!

*goes and hides in the basement*

News Comments > AMD Catalyst Beta Drivers
1. Re: AMD Catalyst Beta Drivers Nov 6, 2015, 10:36 The Half Elf

Elite Dangerous issues?

I rest my case about ATI Driver issues.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Syndicate Specs
11. Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Specs Nov 5, 2015, 23:50 The Half Elf

Don't care if it's optional or not. This isn't Frodo's cape on his trip to Mt Doom. But thank you for the info.  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Syndicate Specs
8. Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Specs Nov 5, 2015, 23:05 The Half Elf

technically once unity was patched it's a fucking amazing engine. But they threw the 'hey lets have 8000 icons on the map for misc shit for the player to do' ubisoft formula at it. 4 player co-op missions are fun, but overall it's nowhere as good as AC2 or Black Flag.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Planetary Tour
2. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Planetary Tour Nov 5, 2015, 20:56 The Half Elf

But you have to admit.. those last few seconds of life before hitting the tree are going to look/feel amazing

EDIT:

Cool website, but dear lord could they not find someone else to do Vader's voice?

This comment was edited on Nov 5, 2015, 21:05.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Launch Trailer
11. Re: Fallout 4 Launch Trailer Nov 5, 2015, 12:36 The Half Elf

Wow did everyone take their 'AHM ANGRY!' pills this morning?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 5, 2015, 10:50 The Half Elf

Or you could go watch the 2 hour stream and look at the interface... ya know with your own eyes.  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
11. Re: New GeForce Drivers Nov 4, 2015, 23:26 The Half Elf

HISTORICALLY, The reason I went with Nvidia after 3dfx died was looking at performance and driver support. ATI has consisitantly been horrific with driver support, BEYOND what Nvidia has by leaps and bounds.  

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Nov 4, 2015, 22:14 The Half Elf

Seen a few episodes... he's not bad.. but he's sorta like a new leather jacket... a little tense, not quite worn in yet.  

News Comments > On Fallout 4's Graphics
16. Re: On Fallout 4's Graphics Nov 4, 2015, 21:49 The Half Elf

Razumen wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 21:20:
Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 20:56:
Sure they have an excuse, it's an engine for consoles. They could make a new engine but why? The consoles wouldn't be able to handle the games.

Um, Frostbite engine?

Hey EA, yeah it's us fine folks that make the Fallout/Elder Scrolls game.. can we license your engine? Wait.. why are you laughing?

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
8. Re: New GeForce Drivers Nov 4, 2015, 21:47 The Half Elf

When will AMD support good drivers that don't fuck shit up time and time again?  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Nov 4, 2015, 19:46 The Half Elf

Ya know.. if Derek Smart had some help from The Smoking Gun and Anon. I'd really like to know more details.

This is even better then those EVE Online stories where people take years to infiltrate a corp and dismantle it in a day.

I got my popcorn ready!

9772 Comments. 489 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo