Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8951 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 5, 2014, 21:35 The Half Elf

Skip 1, play 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, skip 3, play 4.

Honestly with the game also taking place in New York I'd love to see a PC version.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 4, 2014, 22:10 The Half Elf

Cutter quit being so fucking positive. You have a reputation to uphold!

*pulls out a spray bottle threateningly*

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Delayed?
43. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 16:13 The Half Elf

Let it go.  

38. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 15:11 The Half Elf

NKD wrote on Aug 2, 2014, 14:43:
Sepharo wrote on Aug 2, 2014, 14:40:
NKD wrote on Aug 2, 2014, 11:48:
Cutter just stands out because most of the other wastes of oxygen who used to post here, like space captain for example, have already been shown the door.

*psst, he's right there, behind you*

The IP address is coming from inside the house!

And you are just as bad because instead of just shutting up (or putting him on ignore or something else) your bitching and moaning about the guy bitching and moaning.

Don't be a fucking hypocrite!

37. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 15:10 The Half Elf

Redmask wrote on Aug 2, 2014, 11:30:
The Half Elf wrote on Aug 2, 2014, 11:27:
Your new around here aren't you? If Cutter was 'the most toxic presence on a forum' then I welcome you to the internet and suggest you enjoy your sheltered existence.

Sorry I haven't seen the very worst the internet has to offer but I generally spend my time on places that are not youtube comments, how sheltered of me.

It is just grinding to click on any topic you're interested in, hoping to read up on the subject and talk with people about it, instead finding the same kid dumping on it day in and day out.
But you're right, arguing with Cuter is a pointless waste of time since it just feeds into his negativity and attention disorder. I was just venting, something I'm sure you've done here before.

And it's just as grinding to read people throwing more negativity over it. You can either be part of the solution or part of the problem.

IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET. Don't you people have less important shit to argue over?

29. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 11:27 The Half Elf

Redmask wrote on Aug 2, 2014, 10:28:
Techie714 wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 23:51:
You must be new here, well you've met Cutter.....
PS He bitches.....a lot

Not new but the pattern is becoming clear. I've never seen such a toxic presence on a forum before, just literal negativity and hate 24/7. No wonder developers can't interact with communities anymore.

Your new around here aren't you? If Cutter was 'the most toxic presence on a forum' then I welcome you to the internet and suggest you enjoy your sheltered existence. Hell there have been A LOT worse people posting crap on Blues, and the internet.

But agree to disagree. Arguing about stupid shit on the internet it is a rather huge waste of time, energy, and you look just as bad as the person your arguing with.

20. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 02:02 The Half Elf

If Cutter was the worst person/thing I had to deal with on the internet, then I believe I'm in pretty good shape.

Me personally I understand making sure that the Kickstarter people get their goodies first (and making sure if they are getting physical copies of the game that they get them before the internet release).

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Aug 1, 2014, 18:42 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 11:44:
Zombie DLC... FFS, Rockstar.
Did you ever play the Zombie DLC for Red Dead Redemption?

I wouldn't mind a ironman version of Zombies in GTA5, say get from the Hollywood sign to the airport on Foot with 3 other players

News Comments > APB Reloaded Bans, Shames Cheaters
2. Re: APB Reloaded Bans, Shames Cheaters Jul 30, 2014, 20:12 The Half Elf

Hell the fucking hacks/cheats for this were out of control back when it was just APB, and they are just now addressing it?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2014, 15:24 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 12:56:
Creston wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 11:41:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 09:40:
Went to feed the dogs, and I noticed a few of the food nuggets had escaped the bucket. My wife was right there, so I held some up, and said "this is how we get ants" - the moment was lost on her. Still enjoyed it though....

That's a terrible, terrible waste of high comedy.

In all fairness....she had just got up....and although she likes the show - quotes are often missed. hehehehe

Oh, went to the dog park today with my posse......

SQUEEEE! Ok Batz if ya ever need a babysitter (for the wuppies) let me know. I'll even sorta feed and wash that pink thing in the middle too.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
11. Re: RE: GaymerX Jul 29, 2014, 15:05 The Half Elf

GaymerX, finally a place I can go and find a straight acting gay guy that wants to bump nasties and play a little co-op afterwords  

News Comments > LEGO Batman 3 Comic-Con Trailer
2. Re: LEGO Batman 3 Comic-Con Trailer Jul 27, 2014, 16:34 The Half Elf

Yeah sorta wondering why they just don't call it Lego DC Universe, unless they don't want to confuse it with DCUO or Marvel Universe.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jul 25, 2014, 18:59 The Half Elf

Go ahead Blue, it's your day, go buy that little lizard that has caught your eye.  

News Comments > BioWare Teases Gamescom Shadow Realms Reveal
12. Re: BioWare Teases Gamescom Shadow Realms Reveal Jul 25, 2014, 14:05 The Half Elf

NKD wrote on Jul 25, 2014, 11:25:
Eh you guys need to take your fucking pills. This is interesting and different than what we've seen from Bioware in the past, and it's a new IP. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

The Chosen One and pills.... Is this a Matrix Reboot?

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2014, 14:12 The Half Elf

When I lived in Escondido I went to the last San Diego CC in the old downtown center, and the 1st one in the current Convention Center. Still have my SDCC Wizard #1 signed here somewhere.

And we all know that Blue would never shave his face to roleplay Wonder Women. But after that picture from the old QuakeCon I think he'd make a great Riddler.

News Comments > Steam Controller Redesigned?
1. Re: Steam Controller Redesigned? Jul 23, 2014, 18:01 The Half Elf

Called this awhile ago. You don't just throw away the sticks from the main console controller generation.  

News Comments > The Crew Video Interview
3. Re: The Crew Video Interview Jul 19, 2014, 00:45 The Half Elf

BigShot wrote on Jul 18, 2014, 20:47:
Nope...I really DO NOT "dig" action driving. I dig SIMULATED driving with SIMULATED physics. This looks as if it's going to be a hit with the 10-15 year olds.

I'd much rather spend my money on a TDU3 (with TDU1 physics or better), thank you.

TDU 1 and 2 were simulated? Did you play the same game I did? You want simulation go play any of the Forza Motorsport series (not Horizon)

News Comments > The Crew Closed Beta Monday
1. Re: The Crew Closed Beta Monday Jul 17, 2014, 18:18 The Half Elf

If anyone has a code for this let me know Very interested in this.  

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Update
4. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Update Jul 17, 2014, 11:01 The Half Elf

Any multiplayer planned?  

29. Re: Thor is now a woman Jul 16, 2014, 17:13 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 16:43:
What? Wha... what... the fuck, Marvel?

Disney wants another Princess.

8951 Comments. 448 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo