Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9762 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam
32. Re: MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam Nov 15, 2015, 11:28 The Half Elf

Here is the good and bad.

Good that the core game runs well and looks good. Map voting is in and pretty seamless.

The Bad, unless you pay, you will be grinding forever to buy mechs with game credits and even then you won't have access to the really nice mechs unless there is an event, or pay cash. EVERYTHING kinda cool requires cash to buy. Cockpit stuff, paint jobs, etc. Map voting is in, but you only play on 2 or 3 maps because that's what the majority votes on. The Universe at war thing is rather worthless and takes forever to get into matches.

And again the game is a fucking whore for money.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TRANSFORMERS: Devastation DLC
3. Re: TRANSFORMERS: Devastation DLC Nov 14, 2015, 17:46 The Half Elf

It looks spot on, but gameplay wise I have no desire to play it.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam
6. Re: MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam Nov 14, 2015, 13:01 The Half Elf

While the base game is now fairly good, it's a pure fucking money grab.  

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Nov 13, 2015, 22:41 The Half Elf

How about we save the politics and bullshit for another day, and worry about the people who were injured, and the family/loved ones of those who have died first.

Fucking CNN: "There is no credible or specific threat in the United States" NO FUCKING SHIT, a Heavy Metal Concert in PARIS was attacked. A soccer/football game was attacked, why the fuck would it have anything to do with us?!?

News Comments > Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One
4. Re: Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One Nov 13, 2015, 11:28 The Half Elf

I love/hate dogmeat. He keeps running off, whining all the time and if I send him back to sanctuary he dissapears. Game really needs a few more messages about how things work, for example I had no idea you that workshop containers had different pages you could tab through or to build stuff you had to actually move away from the station.
It's not a bad game, but its not as good as 3/NV.

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2015, 14:57 The Half Elf

That Blanky is MINE, I NEED IT TO MAKE SOMETHING ELSE!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 12, 2015, 14:55 The Half Elf

First they research how they can best make money off the UI. Then when they no longer make money, they make it so people who want to play games and not be annoyed to death will buy it.  

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4
8. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 10, 2015, 10:34 The Half Elf

Without net for a few days, so had to head over to my sister's and downloading as we speak.

I did stop by Target this morning and picked up 3 of the 6 bottles of Nuka Cola Quantum. That's right, 6 whole bottles! I'll drink one, save one and sending one to a friend.

See you all on Friday!

News Comments > StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer
11. Re: StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer Nov 7, 2015, 09:36 The Half Elf

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Nov 7, 2015, 02:35:
The Half Elf wrote on Nov 7, 2015, 02:08:
Yifes, how long have you worked at Blizzard?

Man you're getting more cynical than I am, and that's saying something.

Not really look at his post history regarding Blizzard products. It's an educated guess that they either work at Blizzard or worked at Blizzard at one point in time.

News Comments > StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer
8. Re: StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer Nov 7, 2015, 02:08 The Half Elf

Yifes wrote on Nov 7, 2015, 00:07:
The Half Elf wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 20:49:
Anyone remember when Starcraft II was ONE game, and then was cut into 3 parts so they could deliver them faster?

I can't believe people still believe this bullshit. Wings of Liberty had more content than the original Starcraft. This is like complaining JRR Tolkien split LOTR into 3 books just so he could publish them faster. Maybe you're pissed off that Star Wars movies comes in trilogies also?

Yifes, how long have you worked at Blizzard?

This comment was edited on Nov 7, 2015, 02:17.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 7, 2015, 00:29 The Half Elf

The video is fucking bullshit. Don't even try to do Minority Report shit with just your hands.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads
15. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 7, 2015, 00:25 The Half Elf

GinRummy wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 23:52:
And to add insult, Disco really is fucking dead.

They say the same thing about Jesus, Elvis and Tupac.

2. Re: StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer Nov 6, 2015, 20:49 The Half Elf

Anyone remember when Starcraft II was ONE game, and then was cut into 3 parts so they could deliver them faster?  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads
4. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 6, 2015, 20:43 The Half Elf

Halfway to my Fallout 4 budget goal by selling all those damn cards from games I've never played

*gets out paper bag*

Damn you Fallout, Damn you Star Wars.. Ahm gonna need rehab after the 1st of the year!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2015, 19:28 The Half Elf

nin you touch my Star Wars Crack and you loose a hand.

The Old Republic launched a new overhaul that makes it fun again, Star Wars Battlefront is a sexy whore who won't quit knocking on my front door, and Force Awaken Trailers are like a drug dealer who wants to give you just... a... taste...

GAH

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Nov 6, 2015, 11:24 The Half Elf

Task wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 10:27:
I'm sure they'll get over it, those pip-boys seem rather useless.

As useless as posting about people who were screwed over by the UK version of Gamestop?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2015, 11:20 The Half Elf

As a person who's first movie experience was The Empire Strikes Back, I have a love of most things Star Wars. And after the the prequals I am very much looking forward to this new movie. JJ wouldn't allow spoilers in the trailers (except someone dies and it's not hard to guess).
But this Star Wars crack has to stop.

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition Released
1. Re: Total War: ROME II Spartan Edition Released Nov 6, 2015, 10:46 The Half Elf

Is it delivered by a Spartan? *rubs hands together evily*  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2015, 10:44 The Half Elf

Coulda been like the last 2 years Blue, where the leaves dropped and ice dropped on top of it.

Dear Disney..... LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL AND MUST WATCH ALL YOUR TRAILERS!

*goes and hides in the basement*

News Comments > AMD Catalyst Beta Drivers
1. Re: AMD Catalyst Beta Drivers Nov 6, 2015, 10:36 The Half Elf

Elite Dangerous issues?

I rest my case about ATI Driver issues.

9762 Comments. 489 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo