Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9051 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Story Trailer
4. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Story Trailer Oct 6, 2014, 21:55 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 19:03:
Why don't they have French accents? This is how they're supposed to sound.

Even Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure got Napoleon right.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 20:56 The Half Elf

But drunk or not (according to the article) they are still stealing our shit and not getting caught.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation
3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation Oct 6, 2014, 19:03 The Half Elf

One thing that REALLY bothers me is that the Alien is standing up. Beyond the Queen, was the Alien ever standing in the movies?  

News Comments > The Crew Delayed
1. Re: The Crew Delayed Oct 6, 2014, 18:52 The Half Elf

Does the driving still suck?  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
44. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 5, 2014, 22:26 The Half Elf

VBHGBM-JS2VN9-0J5OFM gets it down to 40, but sadly you can't use a coupon AND credit.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
37. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 5, 2014, 21:07 The Half Elf

Damn you people...

Downloading SoM as we speak....

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
4. Re: Sunday Interviews Oct 5, 2014, 13:27 The Half Elf

Problem is that the Indie scene is blowing up in size like the good old shareware days, and you have 6 tons of shit to sift through to get to anything decent. Not to mention the graphics to match the old shareware days.  

News Comments > Crusader Kings II Charlemagne Expansion This Month
13. Re: Crude or Rude Oct 5, 2014, 11:46 The Half Elf

WE FOUND THE C!  

News Comments > Crusader Kings II Charlemagne Expansion This Month
4. Re: rusader Kings II Charlemagne Expansion This Month Oct 4, 2014, 14:16 The Half Elf

Raggy the Rusaders are coming! -Scooby Doo  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 3, 2014, 17:50 The Half Elf

PLEASE BE GOOD!  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Trailer
4. Re: Far Cry 4 Trailer Oct 2, 2014, 23:14 The Half Elf

With exception of the intro/escape, and the cutscene's I thought Far Cry 3 was horrible, repetitive, and would have been A LOT more plausible if the military trained brother would have been the main character instead of the party boy middle brother. Not to mention all the things that were shown at E3 that were never in the game.

FC4 is really off my radar until some quality reviews come in.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Delayed
11. Re: Pillars of Eternity Delayed Oct 2, 2014, 20:30 The Half Elf

Is it bad that I'd rather have Obsidian make another Fallout New Vegas?  

News Comments > Styx: Master of Shadows Trailer
4. Re: Styx: Master of Shadows Trailer Oct 2, 2014, 17:51 The Half Elf

Interesting concept, except there one thing that irks the hell out of me. Shadows. If the player is outside in the level 'sun shadow' the player shadow blends perfectly, but in other places (namely inside) and at the 1:25 mark that just bugs the shit out of me. Not sure why but it's like first person games that don't project the players shadow, especially when you can look down and see the body of the character.  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
5. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 2, 2014, 02:32 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Oct 1, 2014, 23:30:
Ascent is quite ambitious. Wonder how all that will pan out in the end. They're half way to funding after a day, so seems like we'll find out.

PVE MMO. Looked interesting until that.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
10. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 2, 2014, 02:25 The Half Elf

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Oct 1, 2014, 20:17:
It stands for Queer or Questioning depending on who you ask. It's supposed to represent people who are still determining their orientation as I understand it. I work for an organisation that represents post-secondary unions so I've heard a lot about it. Additionally, there is I which stands for Intersex and 2S which stands for "two spirited", which I haven't gotten a concrete explanation on but apparently it has something to do with Native culture. It can become a very long acronym.

Yay more classifications! Q is new to me then again I don't give a shit. Should be more NOYFB for 'None of your fucking buisness'.

News Comments > RIFT: Nightmare Tide Open Beta Now; Launch Next Week
6. Re: RIFT: Nightmare Tide Open Beta Now; Launch Next Week Sep 30, 2014, 22:17 The Half Elf

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Sep 30, 2014, 18:30:
1. This is the wrong video
2. I've been coming here for ..jesus, 2 decades? I have no idea how to reach Blue.
3. Is Rift still doing well? I thought that since the MMOs that came after didn't really do that well, maybe Rift would've folded by now? Good for them if they are still doing well.

Contact nin on Steam. Tell nin what happened. nin leaves his van and walks across the street to inform Blue.

TADA!

News Comments > Game Reviews
3. Re: Game Reviews Sep 29, 2014, 23:13 The Half Elf

Asmo wrote on Sep 29, 2014, 17:48:
Playing Gauntlet 4 way with some mates, not much thinking required (apart from the Elf continually shooting the fucking food /guiltylook) and a good old bit of co-op fun.

I SHOT NOTHING!

*points to the other elf on the forums*

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2014, 23:09 The Half Elf

Heard about this on the radio this morning. Nicely done sir, nicely done.

And damn that car is still sexy.

News Comments > The Evil Within Trailer
4. Re: The Evil Within Trailer Sep 29, 2014, 23:04 The Half Elf

I wonder where the paid shill is to hyper-promote this game?  

News Comments > Visceral: Battlefield Hardline "Will Work"
1. Re: Visceral: Battlefield Hardline Sep 29, 2014, 09:12 The Half Elf

The game working isn't the issue, it's how well it will work with all the bugs, and servers being up.  

9051 Comments. 453 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo