Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9235 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Ok who did I piss off? Mar 31, 2015, 16:31 The Half Elf

/rant mode

Turned 40 today, and planned on celebrating with ordering GTA5, but first to get groceries. Hit a ATM (I seem to do better with cash then pulling out the card) get 40 bucks for groceries, do my shopping and go to check out and dropped the cash pulling out my phone to check for coupons (dear lord never thought I would use them), trace my steps back through the store, and see a women with her kid counting money in the isle I was last in. I ask if by chance she had seen me drop money in the isle and starts blowing up at me. Her kid starts screaming and crying, and I just walk away thinking 'welcome to middle age'.
Good news is I start a new job this week so no more donating plasma for money and living paycheck to paycheck.

If I ever meet this 'God' person, I want 2 things.
1)I want to see a government issued ID
2)I want a fucking refund.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning
3. Re: Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning Mar 30, 2015, 19:19 The Half Elf

Alpha Protocol, Knights of the Old Republic 2, Obsidian games have bugs?

*in best Robin Williams Scottish Golf accent* FUCK NO!

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer
14. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer Mar 30, 2015, 19:10 The Half Elf

Ok.. so we are going to sneak up to the house....

BARRICADE UP! BREACHING CHARGE SET! MORE YELLING AND SCREAMING!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
39. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 30, 2015, 05:55 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Mar 29, 2015, 21:26:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 29, 2015, 19:36:
We will be there.

Ok, got all my Social Club stuff up to speed. How's the hand, buddy? Gonna' be ready 3 weeks from now?

If you see him online playing anything you give him holy fucking hell. Told him I was going to be like his virtual mother and annoy the shit out of him if I see him doing anything to fuck his hand up.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 29, 2015, 14:05 The Half Elf

9 bestselling games?

Where have I seen this before?
15 Commandments.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 29, 2015, 01:45 The Half Elf

1badmf wrote on Mar 28, 2015, 14:51:
BobBob wrote on Mar 28, 2015, 14:23:
So I'm riding on the South Bay Bicycle Path - a part of my 20 to 30 mile daily bike ride -- and I suddenly notice the sand is full people with very pale skin (no tan). It can only mean one tragic thing ... Spring Break! Damn it, that means a lot people will be ignoring the signs and walking on the bike path!

oh a san diegan ey? i knew there was something unseemly about you, damn southern yokels haha.

Hey now I'm from the South! Escondido, a few miles north of San Diego, and dem's fighting words!

News Comments > etc.
12. Re: removed Mar 22, 2015, 09:48 The Half Elf

Don't worry about it harlock. I have standards, you're safe.  

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Mar 22, 2015, 04:21 The Half Elf

MOST is not ALL. Dirty, Powerhungry Asshole cops DO deserve to have bad things to them. But to include all of them in such an ignorant blanked statement is rather asinine.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Mar 22, 2015, 04:17 The Half Elf

Don't touch Hardline. Yeah I was bored and bought it. Thanks to Origin's return policy got my money back within 5 days  

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Mar 21, 2015, 05:49 The Half Elf

DangerDog wrote on Mar 20, 2015, 20:45:
Kill it with fire, not water.

FUCK THAT, NUKE IT FROM ORBIT! IT HAS DEVIL GLOWY EYES!

GAH!

News Comments > Cryptic Layoffs
8. Re: Cryptic Layoffs Mar 19, 2015, 16:11 The Half Elf

Cryptic has been shit management wise before Perfect World, and even worse since.

Champions Online hasn't seen any major content since Vibora Bay and is decaying faster and faster.

Star Trek Online has become a pay to win game (or as we call it Lockbox Online), where money can easily trump anything you can earn in game. And fucking over Lifetimer's and even Subscribers.

What little I did play of Neverwinter I just didn't care for but I'm pretty much done with any sort of Fantasy MMO sides WoW at times.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity
8. Re: Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity Mar 17, 2015, 13:35 The Half Elf

Giant Miniature Space Piglet?

*snickers*

News Comments > Dead Rising 2 & Off the Record Steamworks Tomorrow
5. Re: Dead Rising 2 & Off the Record Steamworks Tomorrow Mar 17, 2015, 03:14 The Half Elf

Will be reinstalling these tomorrow if anyone wants some Co-Op goodness since Batz didn't want to play Saints Row 4 with me  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Launch Prep
2. Re: Battlefield Hardline Launch Prep Mar 17, 2015, 01:00 The Half Elf

Part of me want to play it but after the original beta (mod) I haven't touched it since or payed attention.  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
3. Re: Sunday Mobilization Mar 16, 2015, 01:25 The Half Elf

Before cell phones how many phone numbers did you know?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly Week
12. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly Week Mar 14, 2015, 18:41 The Half Elf

Ant wrote on Mar 14, 2015, 17:46:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 14, 2015, 17:38:
Ant wrote on Mar 14, 2015, 16:31:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 14, 2015, 16:28:
Also crappy timing for space fans since X series also is having a free weekend.
All these free game samplers coming out! Also, I got the code to work since I needed to activate my account. I can't play it since I need to buy a ship and a newer system (crazy!).

Whatever. I am enjoying old Red Faction: Guerilla free weekend so far.

If you're jonesing for a space game, the X series is having a free weekend. Any of the X3 (Terran Conflict, Reunion, Albion Prelude)games are pretty good and were made many years ago so should run on an older system. I've not played it, but everyone says skip Rebirth.
Too many games!!!! I barely played Red Faction: Guerilla! My friend said Rebirth is a lot better now?

Better in the sense that your rusted out Yugo, now has a fuzzy steering wheel cover, and a bumper sticker.

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Spring Break Event Underway
1. Re: PAYDAY 2 Spring Break Event Underway Mar 13, 2015, 17:46 The Half Elf

Just reinstalled this yesterday due to the neighbors getting it and needing some help.
Where did I put that drill....

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Mar 13, 2015, 17:27 The Half Elf

No go with the coupon either Blue.

NVM was Sold out.

Must.. save.. money.. get.. GTA5.. for... bday... *twitches*

News Comments > On Sale
10. Re: On Sale Mar 13, 2015, 01:16 The Half Elf

There ya go.

Hmm thought I updated it.

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Mar 13, 2015, 00:44 The Half Elf

9235 Comments. 462 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo