Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8695 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization May 12, 2014, 22:03 The Half Elf

Nope that's the first thing that popped into my head, followed by 'Why did Nvidia waste so much money on SHIELD'.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted
3. Re: Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted May 12, 2014, 19:27 The Half Elf

15 days till Watch Dogs.

Sony removed the info about Watch Dogs running at 1080p and 60fps.

This comment was edited on May 12, 2014, 22:02.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Halo PC GameSpy Fix Coming
2. Re: Halo PC GameSpy Fix Coming May 12, 2014, 17:40 The Half Elf

Still wish they'd port Halo 3 and Reach to the PC, alot of fun co-op.  

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
2. Re: U.K. Sales Charts May 12, 2014, 15:52 The Half Elf

What little I did play of it (on a 360) it was actually alot of fun, but they have been patching and adding free stuff, so went ahead and pulled the trigger on the PC version.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2014, 10:32 The Half Elf

nin wrote on May 12, 2014, 10:15:
Ugh...hope the cat was up to date on rabies shots...

I'd be more worried for the poor Amazon employee that has to deal with the content of that box once it's returned

10. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2014, 00:37 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on May 11, 2014, 22:45:
Jeraxle wrote on May 11, 2014, 22:41:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 11, 2014, 20:14:

Playing: New dad

Congrats man!

Thanks. Having a blast and trying for #2!
Wait.. WHAT?!? Didn't you/she pop outthe first one?!?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
33. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2014, 20:36 The Half Elf

first off my head is shaved/buzzed, secondly I'm straight acting, and just because I'm gay doesn't mean I scream out like a flaming cheerleader 'OMG AHM GAY!', thirdly I don't treat women (or men) like a piece of meat trying to get in their pants. And 2 weekends ago had 2 women (very attractive) wanted to take me home for a 3 way, but had to decline because I'm in a relationship. Introduced them to a bartender and he thanks me with free beer

Again my hair is shaved/buzzed, I don't have my hair 'did'.

7. Re: Out of the Blue May 11, 2014, 20:24 The Half Elf

Happy Mother's Day to all of you, and even if you and your parental units don't have the best of relationships, call them, and you never know how little time ya have left with them, and saying something as simple as 'I love you' can have all the meaning in the world.

As for the story on that webpage saying he had to sell his Lego collection.... thank god the BF is just a big kid as myself. Granted he did buy me a lego set (which I made him assemble, and I will NEVER do that to him again, I mean really I know they are made out of parts, but getting aggravated enough to throw them?!?).

News Comments > Steam Top 10
30. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2014, 20:16 The Half Elf

Dirwulf wrote on May 11, 2014, 17:07:
jdreyer wrote on May 11, 2014, 16:54:
Dirwulf wrote on May 11, 2014, 16:19:

800 games? I call bullshit. I guess it's possible, if you buy pieces of shit like Infestation. You must have a CoC...Catalog of Crap. You probably paid into Earth: Year 2066 lol.

I don't think that's out of the realm of possibility. I've got more than 350 games on Steam, 50 on Gamefly, 20 on Origin, 50 on Android, and about 50 or so boxed copies dating from the 90s through a few years ago. And I have done a couple of boxed game purges in my life getting rid of about 100 games each time.

Also, I think Prez's Steam account alone is up over 2000.

Have any of you been outside in the last 20 years?

Yup and I still have my farmer's tan from last year! If ya like I can send you pictures of my ankles. That's right, I'm a hardcore gamer, and sexy enough to wear shorts out and get a tan! Oh and if ya really want to be jealous, (on weekends I'm a bouncer) I had 6 women wanting to take me with them on their bachelorette party! You silly straight guys are just trying to get 1 women home MUHAHAHAHAHHAAA.

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 10, 2014, 13:59 The Half Elf

My thoughts and prayers with you and your family Blue.

Even though my mom died in August, not looking forward to tomorrow.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. Re: Saturday Consolidation May 10, 2014, 13:48 The Half Elf

1080p I believe, but at 60fps on a PS4.... call me skeptical.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation May 8, 2014, 19:30 The Half Elf

LOL I have to agree nin.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Character Trailer
1. Re: Watch Dogs Character Trailer May 8, 2014, 19:24 The Half Elf

17 days!  

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 7, 2014, 14:01 The Half Elf

GO CUBS!

er... wait...

shit they are still playing.

NEVERMIND!

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale May 6, 2014, 22:36 The Half Elf

Batman Origins for 9 bucks on Humble Store.  

News Comments > Crimsonland Remake This Summer
1. Re: Crimsonland Remake This Summer May 6, 2014, 19:35 The Half Elf

No Crimson Sky's?  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
16. Re: Morning Consolidation May 6, 2014, 18:23 The Half Elf

I enjoyed the Halo FPS games (even ODST), but from what I have seen of Destiny I have no interest in it. It looks like the Quarians from Mass Effect mixed in with Halo, and some sort of shooting XP thing that still doesn't make sense to me.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue May 6, 2014, 16:28 The Half Elf

Remember reading quite a bit of Spy vs Spy.

Tractor beams this year, flying Delorians and hover boards next year!

\o/

News Comments > Tales from the Borderlands Gives Shooter Loot
16. Re: Tales from the Borderlands Gives Shooter Loot May 6, 2014, 07:13 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on May 6, 2014, 03:57:
The Half Elf wrote on May 5, 2014, 21:00:
I don't care what it gives, I have no desire to go back to Pandora anytime in the next 3 years.
Too busy on Cybertron, eh?

AUTOBOT FOR LIFE!

But my few cripes with Borderlands 2 was a jazillion weapons, but not enough dept to those weapons. Really nice big zones, but not alot to do in them. And there was some good writing, but I really couldn't stand the bullshit like in the Dungeon Master DLC where you had to run all the way across the map do 1 thing, run back to claptrap for 3 seconds then run all the way back to another part of the map.
Was the game bad? No. Could it have been alot better, in some area's I believe so.

News Comments > Tales from the Borderlands Gives Shooter Loot
2. Re: Tales from the Borderlands Gives Shooter Loot May 5, 2014, 21:00 The Half Elf

I don't care what it gives, I have no desire to go back to Pandora anytime in the next 3 years.  

8695 Comments. 435 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo