Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8703 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
22. Re: Steam Top 10 May 18, 2014, 17:25 The Half Elf

And before Goat Simulator it was Serious Sam, or Postal, or even Simcity way back when. Just mindless fun (or you have to create your own like Minecraft).  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews May 18, 2014, 16:01 The Half Elf

Psst Blue.. ya got some hardware in your software  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

12. Re: Steam Top 10 May 18, 2014, 13:58 The Half Elf

H1Z1 is going to destroy DayZ. Better gameplay mechanics, graphics, melee combat, good patch support and it will be free to play. AND it launch before DayZ ever even hits Beta.  

7. Re: Steam Top 10 May 18, 2014, 12:54 The Half Elf

Go Watch Dogs! 9 days!  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Video
4. Re: Watch Dogs Video May 17, 2014, 01:03 The Half Elf

10 days!

SQUEEEEE!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue May 16, 2014, 16:36 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on May 16, 2014, 13:29:
InBlack wrote on May 16, 2014, 10:30:
Eisenberg = Fail. We will witness the Lex in all his Eisenbergian glory. Seriously this guy basically portrays the same character in every single film Ive seen of him. So I guess Lex Luthor is going to be an intelligent, self-centered hipster nerd?? Great....

I know, was Benedict Cumberbatch not available? Also, Lex Luthor again? Aren't there any other Superman villains besides Lex and Zod?

Besides Batman and Superman, the rest of the villians in the DC universe just suck.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer
9. Re: Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Trailer May 16, 2014, 16:30 The Half Elf

Task wrote on May 16, 2014, 09:44:
looks like they are going all crazy now... at the end you can see a floating, flying remote controlled mini-gun

I have BF4, but its more like Bloatfield 4 now. Its hard enough to find Rush servers, since rush mode was poorly done in this iteration. Most servers don't bother running the 3rd expansion pack maps, so its hard to find servers for those too.

Google MKV-L Hover Robot from Missile Defense Agency and watch the youtube video.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
10. Re: Evening Mobilization May 16, 2014, 00:35 The Half Elf

Beamer,
Considering how many times Apple employee's leave iphone prototypes at bars, you have to wonder....

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Announced
30. Re: Far Cry 4 Announced May 15, 2014, 23:20 The Half Elf

SlimRam wrote on May 15, 2014, 22:58:
This is GREAT NEWS! Awwwwww DAMMIT! I STILL haven't finished 3 yet *plugs ears and yells*, "Don't give away the ending dammit!"

It was Col. Mustard, in the Jungle with the hatchet.

News Comments > Into the Black
13. Re: Ford Runner 2 May 15, 2014, 22:20 The Half Elf

Lucas didn't loose his mojo, he just went fucking nuts. Indy 4 went the same way due to horrible casting (Shifa whatever needs to go away, as I just saw him recently in I Robot), and Speilburg unable to tell Lucas that's he's fucking nuts.

That being said, in I Robot, Chicago was the birthplace of Robotics with USR and V.I.C.I. And in Watch Dogs you have a central operating system CTOS. Ya think maybe that the end of humanity as we know it will come from Chicago?

News Comments > The Division Delayed
9. Re: The Division Delayed May 15, 2014, 20:27 The Half Elf

Did they have a release date when they showed this game at E3?

So how exactly is it delayed if they never had a date to begin with?

And when the fuck did you all become so jaded that when they delay a game to make it BETTER that they are somehow fucking you over?

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. May 15, 2014, 19:52 The Half Elf

Sorry no more money leaving my pockets for Gearbox.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Announced
3. Re: Far Cry 4 Announced May 15, 2014, 12:57 The Half Elf

Red Storm Entertainment?!? I thought they were dead!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 11:27 The Half Elf

TangledThorns wrote on May 15, 2014, 09:24:
Fast food workers on strike is the reason why staying in school and getting an education for a good paying career is important.

Is that why after hunting 6 months for a job I took a fast food position, or why my fast food restaurant got 100's of applications a month from people who were way over qualified with degree's out the ass?

Education doesn't mean shit if you are unable to secure a job.

News Comments > Interceptor Drops a Bombshell
14. Re: Interceptor Drops a Bombshell May 15, 2014, 11:09 The Half Elf

The chick from Unreal 2 looks better.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation May 15, 2014, 02:40 The Half Elf

Here is how you sell the Kinect.

1)Remake Star Trek Bridge Commander
2)Have total voice control of the ship
3)Allow a Bluetooth mic or PC mic to work with it as well
4)For extra shit's n giggles be able to do the Picard 'Engage' hand wave.
5)Star Trek Nerdgasm/Ferengi Latinum-gasm

Dear Paramount, your welcome, just allow me to be on the design team.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Watch Dogs
27. Re: Gone Gold - Watch Dogs May 15, 2014, 02:31 The Half Elf

Fantaz wrote on May 14, 2014, 23:37:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on May 14, 2014, 21:31:
saluk wrote on May 14, 2014, 19:44:
Yay can we move on to the next overhyped excessively developed game now? Anyone have any guesses on what it will be or where it will come from?

Without question, it will be: The Division.

Both that game and Watch Dogs may end up being good, but prepare yourself for the media/hype storm that The Division will bring, damn.

the graphics with The Division's Snowdrop engine truly looks current-gen. Watch Dogs graphics are only half-way between last-gen and current-gen.

"next-gen" is now current-gen, so they better start already looking like proper current-gen! we're almost half-way through 2014, so what's taking so long...

Remember how Far Cry 3 was suppose to look at E3 and how it really looked when the game shipped?

News Comments > 75 More Steam Greenlights
3. Re: 75 More Steam Greenlights May 14, 2014, 21:11 The Half Elf

Tactical Nukes from Orbit work?

Steam Greenlight just needs to end period. With Early Access being a close second.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black May 14, 2014, 20:42 The Half Elf

That's my first question, where's the human and the leash that should be attached to the dog?

Second Question, how do I train the 3 cats in my house to be assault cats?

News Comments > Gone Gold - Watch Dogs
6. Re: Gone Gold - Watch Dogs May 14, 2014, 20:34 The Half Elf

Eirikrautha wrote on May 14, 2014, 20:18:
Beamer wrote on May 14, 2014, 19:45:
Simon Says wrote on May 14, 2014, 19:44:
"A next-gen experience" @ less than 1080p and 30 fps. XD

Yeah... right!

Because resolution and frame rate are the only defining qualities, or even most important defining qualities, of "next generation?"

It's called a baseline. Seriously, are you suggesting that "next generation" (which implies an IMPROVEMENT over the current generation) can include graphics that are substandard even in terms of older PC or console hardware? Even some PS3 and Xbox 360 games generated better framerates at higher resolutions with textures that don't look that much different than Watch Dogs.

Are you just trolling? Because that comment is ridiculous on its face...

Can you name a few of these games? Any of them open world sandbox games?

8703 Comments. 436 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo