Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9188 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V 60FPS PC Trailer
6. Re: Grand Theft Auto V 60FPS PC Trailer Apr 2, 2015, 11:31 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 2, 2015, 11:09:
To quote Stephen Colbert "GIVE IT TO ME NAOOWWWWWWWWWWW!"

*starts twitching*

NAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW! plz?

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 2, 2015, 01:32 The Half Elf

1badmf wrote on Apr 2, 2015, 01:12:
nin wrote on Apr 2, 2015, 00:13:
In all seriousness, I don't mean to offend. But Bronies (and their rise, over the past few years) really have me scratching my head.

bahahahaha you know they're way outta control when they make our resident gay guy cringe.

Cringe is putting it mildly. The only thing that really comes to mind is that guys are REALLY fucking desperate to get into girls pants. It's not a gay thing, to me (again this is just an observation) they seem to be like the 'cool gothic thing' right now.
Goth, then Emo, then Alternative, then bronies. *shrugs*

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 2, 2015, 00:09 The Half Elf

Technically it's already covered. Ex's Father in Law was with a high end energy company in Indiana and was forced to retire due to his age (and nothing to do with the fact that he'd been with the company 30 years and making shitloads more then some 20 something they could hire in to do his job). Well he sued the company and won an undisclosed amount of money. Needless to say from what I gathered if he was 18, he and his 4 step kids could retire.

I'm all for equal work rights, but at the same time companies have unofficial quota's to meet when hiring people. The bad side to this is you then get employee's who are 'protected' such as gay/lesbian, black/hispanic, whatever and will use it to be worthless employee's similar to certain Union employee's.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 2, 2015, 00:03 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 22:56:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 22:39:
1badmf wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 18:13:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 17:52:
Redmask wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 17:35:
Shouldn't the whole site be done in pink? Some unicorns would be funny too.

We draw the line at unicorns sir.

do you? are unicorns too gay?

Unicorns, rainbows, Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, Smurfs.

Ok, serious question, no lie: Where do Bronies fit in?

*twitches a bit, drops the mic and walks off stage*

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 1, 2015, 22:44 The Half Elf

saluk wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 20:20:
Don't people generally think they are smarter than they are anyway? Although I can see google/the internet (come on, why limit the effect to only one company?) helping you along.

If I google something, learn something new, and retain that knowledge, then wouldn't I be by definition 'smarter' then I was before hand?

21. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2015, 22:39 The Half Elf

1badmf wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 18:13:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 17:52:

do you? are unicorns too gay?

Unicorns, rainbows, Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, Smurfs.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
13. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 1, 2015, 18:10 The Half Elf

As a single male, if they had one of these for toilet paper then I would get one. I use so little TP, that I've had occasions where I thought I had more. Not so much to order it from Amazon, but if I blow up my phone enough with amazon notifications to get toilet paper I'll get it before I run out.  

19. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2015, 17:52 The Half Elf

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 1, 2015, 14:53 The Half Elf

The thing is, without Halo, the Xbox's launch would have been very different. Granted ya had Project Gotham Racing and a few other interesting titles, but Microsoft (as much as I hate to say it) made a brilliant move in buying Bungie to have Halo launch the console.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2015, 14:46 The Half Elf

Blue wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 12:27:
Okay, I surrender!

I was about to get a gaggle of drag queens to come beat you with their purses Blue. Smart move (sides they will drink all your liquor).

6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2015, 12:12 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 11:55:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 1, 2015, 11:52:
WHERE IS PINK NEWS?!?

Wow, this is the first year I'd forgotten about that. Been too long.

As the Unofficial Gay Guy of Blues News™ this is the ONLY time I will ever demand pinkness.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2015, 11:52 The Half Elf

WHERE IS PINK NEWS?!?  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Announced
4. Re: Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Announced Mar 31, 2015, 22:13 The Half Elf

The nice thing about the premise is that they can really go anywhere and any time.

What sucks is people have been asking for a Asian AC game, and we get a crappy 2d game?!?

From what I have test driven of Rogue, it's actually pretty damn good. Best parts of AC 3 and Black Flag.

16. Ok who did I piss off? Mar 31, 2015, 16:31 The Half Elf

/rant mode

Turned 40 today, and planned on celebrating with ordering GTA5, but first to get groceries. Hit a ATM (I seem to do better with cash then pulling out the card) get 40 bucks for groceries, do my shopping and go to check out and dropped the cash pulling out my phone to check for coupons (dear lord never thought I would use them), trace my steps back through the store, and see a women with her kid counting money in the isle I was last in. I ask if by chance she had seen me drop money in the isle and starts blowing up at me. Her kid starts screaming and crying, and I just walk away thinking 'welcome to middle age'.
Good news is I start a new job this week so no more donating plasma for money and living paycheck to paycheck.

If I ever meet this 'God' person, I want 2 things.
1)I want to see a government issued ID
2)I want a fucking refund.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning
3. Re: Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning Mar 30, 2015, 19:19 The Half Elf

Alpha Protocol, Knights of the Old Republic 2, Obsidian games have bugs?

*in best Robin Williams Scottish Golf accent* FUCK NO!

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer
14. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer Mar 30, 2015, 19:10 The Half Elf

Ok.. so we are going to sneak up to the house....

BARRICADE UP! BREACHING CHARGE SET! MORE YELLING AND SCREAMING!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
39. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 30, 2015, 05:55 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Mar 29, 2015, 21:26:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 29, 2015, 19:36:
We will be there.

Ok, got all my Social Club stuff up to speed. How's the hand, buddy? Gonna' be ready 3 weeks from now?

If you see him online playing anything you give him holy fucking hell. Told him I was going to be like his virtual mother and annoy the shit out of him if I see him doing anything to fuck his hand up.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 29, 2015, 14:05 The Half Elf

9 bestselling games?

Where have I seen this before?
15 Commandments.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 29, 2015, 01:45 The Half Elf

1badmf wrote on Mar 28, 2015, 14:51:
BobBob wrote on Mar 28, 2015, 14:23:
So I'm riding on the South Bay Bicycle Path - a part of my 20 to 30 mile daily bike ride -- and I suddenly notice the sand is full people with very pale skin (no tan). It can only mean one tragic thing ... Spring Break! Damn it, that means a lot people will be ignoring the signs and walking on the bike path!

oh a san diegan ey? i knew there was something unseemly about you, damn southern yokels haha.

Hey now I'm from the South! Escondido, a few miles north of San Diego, and dem's fighting words!

News Comments > etc.
12. Re: removed Mar 22, 2015, 09:48 The Half Elf

Don't worry about it harlock. I have standards, you're safe.  

9188 Comments. 460 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo