Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9219 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Steam Records
3. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Records Apr 16, 2015, 11:39 The Half Elf

And that's not including the people like myself who are playing it via Rockstar Social Club.

Yup, it's dead Jim.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 16, 2015, 10:18 The Half Elf

GO CUBS!

*googles Cubs record of 5-3*

GO CUBS!

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > EA Ending BF Heroes and Other F2P Games
3. Re: EA Ending BF Heroes and Other F2P Games Apr 15, 2015, 23:45 The Half Elf

Considering how quickly EA abandon's pay to play servers these lasted a pretty long time.

BTW isn't that the 2nd Need for Speed MMO type game EA has canned?

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Apr 15, 2015, 23:44 The Half Elf

The Best and Weirdest Mods was a waste of time. They give glimpses of some really amazing mods, but it breaks down to killing kids in Skyrim, and some guy complaining how he didn't win a Science Fair award in school.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2015, 09:58 The Half Elf

InBlack wrote on Apr 15, 2015, 09:10:
Bill Paxton is playing Jack Thompson?! Wait what?

Yeah the movie Grand Theft Auto is Rockstar vs Jack Thompson. Personally I wanna see it in theaters. That's right, we all know how badly the idiot went down in flames, but it was worth me buying a movie ticket years later to see it on the big screen!

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V
37. Re: Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V Apr 14, 2015, 15:21 The Half Elf

I've been trying to hunt down something buut not a lot of luck.  

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V
17. Re: Ship Ahoy - PC Grand Theft Auto V Apr 14, 2015, 11:37 The Half Elf

Runs surprisingly good but it does have some problems.

I thought in the console version you could invite people to a team in free roam mode, but can't seem to do it in the console version.

Voice chat seems to be having some issues as well.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule
93. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 19:00 The Half Elf

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Unlocking.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*passes out*

50 meg patch at 8kb a second LOL

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 12, 2015, 15:55 The Half Elf

Any chance that the Grand Canyon is actually a series of sink holes?  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 12, 2015, 15:48 The Half Elf

1d 3h 11m

In the words of the failed X-Wing Pilot
"Almost.. there...."

20. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 12, 2015, 11:32 The Half Elf

Prez wrote on Apr 11, 2015, 14:41:
Just stopping by to say 'hey all' and let everyone know I'm still alive. Going through a nasty divorce at the moment so I have been consumed by bigger worries than saving the princess and sending misogynist tweets to female gamers.

*HUGS* Hopefully you got the computer and internet in the divorce?
Hope all is well and we see ya in GTA5 soon.

And lets be honest about Good and Bad Cop behavior.
In this day and age of technology we hear quite a bit more about police related shootings in much the same way we now hear quite a bit more about crazy people going apeshit and doing crazy shit to innocent people.
Should cops be held to a much higher standard? YES. Are there bad cops? YES. How many good cops are there? Significantly more then bad cops. Bad Cops are being recorded and HOPEFULLY dealt with properly. But you also have cops like Ferguson who were doing their jobs and you have people trying to exploit the situation. (Referring to the initial shooting, not the crazy Military bullshit that happened later).

And as Bill Burr said, the only way to fix some of the countries problems is thin out the herd. Not saying anyone deserves it, but I've seen too many idiots just here in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Area treat cops like shit and think they are above the love, and the cops have to respond accordingly.

This comment was edited on Apr 12, 2015, 11:40.

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Apr 10, 2015, 01:50 The Half Elf

Cutter I'll be needing the address of your new residence... at least once the hot tub is done. I'll even bring beer!

*realized that sounds reaaallly bad in a gay sorta way*

News Comments > I am Bread Early Access [Updated]
4. Re: I am Bread Early Access Apr 10, 2015, 01:08 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 21:37:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 20:01:
I am not sure why, but I want this. And about 5 people and a few cases of beer to play this with

I'm going to make a game about you titled 'I am Stumpy'.

I prefer "Speed Bump". Ask me why on Steam as it's a bit adult lol.

News Comments > I am Bread Early Access [Updated]
1. Re: I am Bread Early Access Apr 9, 2015, 20:01 The Half Elf

I am not sure why, but I want this. And about 5 people and a few cases of beer to play this with  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads
20. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads Apr 9, 2015, 13:31 The Half Elf

Yosemite Sam wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 13:27:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 09:53:
4 Days 9 hours 7 mins.

62d 4h 44m 36s ... and that's just online, it's a fun game

I had it when I had my 360 and played just after launch until Xmas time (my character still has his elf hat on), but haven't gotten to play any of the good stuff yet.

19. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads Apr 9, 2015, 13:29 The Half Elf

If you built a monster rig, and can't throw down 50 bucks for a game.....?

I mean could I afford GTA 5 right now? Yes, but there is only so many ramen and mac n cheese/hot dogs I can tolerate in a month.

10. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads Apr 9, 2015, 11:58 The Half Elf

DukeFNukem wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 11:52:
The Half Elf wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 09:53:
4 Days 9 hours 7 mins.

SQUEE!
I think someone has too much time on their hands. Maybe you could go back and play through the first 4 games in the series? Or you can keep that glazed over look in your eyes and continue staring into empty space while you count for the next few days.

If you check my Steam profile you'll see I'm playing quite a bit of Star Trek Online and GTA4

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V 4K System Requirements
7. Re: Grand Theft Auto V 4K System Requirements Apr 9, 2015, 10:40 The Half Elf

I refuse to be referred to as "Stumpy".  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V 4K System Requirements
4. Re: Grand Theft Auto V 4K System Requirements Apr 9, 2015, 10:28 The Half Elf

MajorD wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 10:25:
Whew..... Whew

Sorry SpectralMeat, it doesn't sound like I'll be selling you my 780ti for a $100 bucks now.

I'll offer 160!

Having to look which kidney I no longer love the most, as the 560ti has done a remarkable job over the years, but this may be the game that finally does it in.

1. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Preloads Apr 9, 2015, 09:53 The Half Elf

4 Days 9 hours 7 mins.

SQUEE!

9219 Comments. 461 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo