Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9769 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2016, 13:21 The Half Elf

Least Avatar had a better story.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2016, 10:57 The Half Elf

Sorry.

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 2016, 00:33.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India Next Week
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India Next Week Jan 7, 2016, 00:54 The Half Elf

Still not Japan.  

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY IX Steam Plans
3. Re: FINAL FANTASY IX Steam Plans Jan 7, 2016, 00:33 The Half Elf

Am I missing something cause it doesn't look like it's been visually upgraded as the PC Gamer article mentioned.  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 6, 2016, 19:48 The Half Elf

Retired wrote on Jan 6, 2016, 19:38:
Woot!

New Year. New Job!

Thanks to everyone that knows my shit and has supported me.

Bats.

You've deserved it, and earned it sir.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC Revealed
7. Re: Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC Revealed Jan 6, 2016, 17:17 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Jan 6, 2016, 16:03:
Hopefully it will add some more FUN stuff to do rather than just more same-old same-old missions where you need to blow up a laundry list of "red stuff."

Told ya so...

News Comments > Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release
29. Re: Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release Jan 6, 2016, 12:45 The Half Elf

Lorcin wrote on Jan 6, 2016, 11:55:
Hang on wasn't there another piece of hardware that was launched with an xbone controller for too high a price a couple of years ago?

Wasn't there a huge backlash and it ended up losing the console war?

Man I'm never letting a xbone controller in this house - those things are cursed.

get a 360 controller

News Comments > Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release
13. Re: Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release Jan 6, 2016, 11:10 The Half Elf

Tried the compatibility program, and while my processor is a bit slow for what they want, I was reading the specs and... how many USB ports is the damn thing gonna take?  

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC Revealed
1. Re: Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC Revealed Jan 6, 2016, 10:44 The Half Elf

Just add some sorta co-op for missions and regular multiplayer for the rest of the game and I would buy a season pass in a heartbeat.  

News Comments > VIVE Pre Changes
6. Re: VIVE Pre Changes Jan 6, 2016, 01:05 The Half Elf

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 22:05:
Cutter wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 21:44:
And that's a HUGE issue right there. Not all faces and head sizes are the same, not even close. How do you design a one size fits all for that?

How does Oakley making skiing googles? There will be more models in time, but for me, for me it just has to fit my head. Since I'm unspectacular in every sense of the word, it will fit just fine.

Cutter all you gravitate to is the complaints. Clothes have issues, cars, woman, you just have to go with it and see where it all takes you.

Cutter has a very valid point. One size does NOT fit all. I have a huge head, wear glasses and honestly my head has a bit of a point to it. It's nice that they are taking these into consideration especially with glass wearers.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jan 5, 2016, 16:06 The Half Elf

I want to see a 100% speedrun.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 5, 2016, 11:53 The Half Elf

It's like the Agent Smith of Disney CARS....  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2016, 11:48 The Half Elf

Dude... if the Chargers leave San Diego, and Jack Murphy Stadium ahm gonna cry.
But from what I have read (and it is the internet so could be totally wrong), don't the cities fund quite a bit of stadiums for baseball and football teams?

And why move the Rams and Raiders BACK to LA?

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 5, 2016, 02:56 The Half Elf

Tom wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 21:56:
I read that headline as "artificially intelligent butter."

So disappointed to find out the truth.

Um did you never see the Parkay commercials? It's been done, and honestly all it did was mock you.

News Comments > ReCore for Windows 10 Revealed
2. Re: ReCore for Windows 10 Revealed Jan 4, 2016, 21:04 The Half Elf

Already using 10 so not a problem but I hope this doesn't suck as I had no interest in it on a console.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 4, 2016, 10:43 The Half Elf

Come on Blue have you never played multiplayer on a console (especially the Xbox consoles)? They will tell you all the time that they are high (even without wanting to know).  

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
3. Re: Sunday Interviews Jan 3, 2016, 22:14 The Half Elf

It's been stated a few times by ex-Bioware employee's that a Kotor 3 was planned (and could still be planned).  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: JC3 second thoughts Jan 3, 2016, 17:42 The Half Elf

And I think I'm done with Fallout 4: The Sims Nuclear Edition. But it's also an issue in Dying Light and so many other games... all these fucking WORTHLESS people who can't do shit for themselves.

Fallout 4, people just fucking show up on my doorstep (didn't even invite them) and just move in and ask ME what they can do to help.... You want to live here? FIGURE IT OUT.. are you hungry? THEN GO MAKE FOOD HAPPEN. You want a bed? There are piles of leaves everywhere, make one! Oh no, super mutants are bothering you that are ALL THE FUCKING WAY ACROSS THE MAP while you sit here in Sanct with my 40 missle and laser rifle turrets defending you? Oh no yet another fucktard at Abernathy Farm was kidnapped AGAIN?!?
I'm starting to miss the slavers from New Vegas.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jan 2, 2016, 22:38 The Half Elf

I already played Warcraft 3.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2016, 12:10 The Half Elf

Captain Phasma had 1 thing going for 'her'. She was shiny.  

9769 Comments. 489 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo