Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8727 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2014, 11:49 The Half Elf

NFL Pick time again?

GO CUBS!

I would like to pick the Bengal's but sadly I'm not a native of Cincinnati and delusional (bat shit crazy) about the Bengal's chances.
4 years, 4 loses in the 1st post season game of the year.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Aug 21, 2014, 11:39 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 10:34:
Good on Bliz.

Picked up the People magazine with Robin today. Not sure if I want to read it, but there is just something about the picture that reverberates to my soul.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2014, 19:54 The Half Elf

SlimRam wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 17:01:
Cutter wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 16:21:

Speaking of a house stuff, I finally just found a rug that really ties the room together. It's really enhanced my Dudeness.

Seriously Cutter? *hands on hips* Dammit, if you are a bachelor then the ONLY thing that should be on your floor is vomit, a used rubber, food, women's underwear, and half your wardrobe, COME ON MAN!

Even I'm not THAT gay Cutter *now goes and picks up all the underwear off the bathroom floor and washes it*

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2014, 11:09 The Half Elf

*checks watch* You're up early Blue!  

News Comments > Evolve is Big Gamescom Winner
24. Re: Evolve is Big Gamescom Winner Aug 17, 2014, 09:03 The Half Elf

Didn't we have this discussion last week?

10 people are sitting at a table. 1 person just bitches and moans about everything and is never happy. They get up and leave the table. Now another person starts bitching and moaning about the person who was bitching and moaning and the other 8 people are now dealing with 2 people they don't want to listen to.

News Comments > Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Details
10. Re: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Details Aug 16, 2014, 01:47 The Half Elf

killer_roach wrote on Aug 16, 2014, 01:22:
BitWraith wrote on Aug 15, 2014, 10:56:
I have all the other CEs. I have preordered this one. No need to break a trend now.

Honestly, it's a bit disappointing by the standards of Blizzard CEs, but if their art book is anything like their prior ones, it should be worth the asking price for the avid fan.

The Game, Music, Making of DVD, Art Book, Mouse Pad, Diablo 3 had a awesome flashdrive and holder that also gave you Diablo 1 and 2, Starcraft 2 had a awesome flashdrive with Starcraft 1 and expansion on it, not to mention all the digital goodies that can ONLY be gotten from the CE or Digital Deluxe version. Also Diablo 2 CE had the Diablo rules for using it with AD&D. AND before they had trial version of their games they also had friends codes as well.

Hell of alot more then what other CE's are offering these days, and priced cheaper.

News Comments > Evening Patches
4. Re: Evening Patches Aug 14, 2014, 23:55 The Half Elf

Sharing my Steam account with the BF, and set up the family pin, which no longer works and been waiting 3 days for a response back from Valve....  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Trailers
3. Re: Far Cry 4 Trailers Aug 12, 2014, 18:47 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Aug 12, 2014, 18:21:
Gotta say, it's looking pretty awesome.

So was Far Cry 3. Remember jumping off the cliff, the underwater life, the shadows on the wall. Then Remember how NONE of that is in the actual game?

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 12, 2014, 14:21 The Half Elf

My Idol, my inspiration, my comfort, my joy. You will be missed.  

News Comments > John Romero's New Shooter Plans
4. Re: John Romero's New Shooter Plans Aug 11, 2014, 18:55 The Half Elf

Pre-Order Now to get John Romero's Secret Hair Product!  

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Gameplay Trailer
13. Re: Dead Island 2 Gameplay Trailer Aug 11, 2014, 17:52 The Half Elf

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 15:05:
ItBurn wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 14:21:
What I like about zombie games is the dark atmosphere. This looks more like a comedy... I'm much more excited for Dying Light.

I don't mind the lighting, but Dying Light definitely looks more fun than this rehash by a different company.

I don't even get the point of this game, honestly. Anybody who really liked DI1 is going to be all over Dying Light, not DI2.

But yet, Riptide was a horrible rehash of Dead Island. Dead Island you know... that game that had that really fucking awesome CGI in reverse trailer that turned out to be nothing that cool, except jump kicking everything to death?
No way in hell I'm touching Dying Light until it gets some glowing reviews, and goes on a Steam Sale.

News Comments > Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Announced
3. Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Announced Aug 8, 2014, 15:46 The Half Elf

Only issue the game had was with the vehicle controls, which I don't see them mentioning.  

News Comments > SSI Vets form TSI
1. Re: SSI Vets form TSI Aug 8, 2014, 15:45 The Half Elf

Marty! Marty! We need to go back!
Back where Doc?!?
Back to the 80's!

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Aug 8, 2014, 14:00 The Half Elf

Anyone ever get into the Steam Music Beta?  

News Comments > Crimes & Punishments Next Month
2. Re: Crimes & Punishments Next Month Aug 8, 2014, 04:53 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Aug 7, 2014, 21:10:
I still have to get around to finishing The Testacles of Sherlock Holmes.

If ya need help Cutter let me know

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Core Changes Next Month
5. Re: Battlefield 4 Core Changes Next Month Aug 7, 2014, 20:32 The Half Elf

Seventyfive wrote on Aug 7, 2014, 19:35:
I feel like they're trying hard to make this the best BF4 add on possible. I just hope they bump up run speed more than 10%. I feel like it needs a 50% increase to get to what is the speed an actual adult might run let alone want to play a non ghost recon/rainbow 6 shooter at.

An actual adult with 50 to 127 lbs of equipment, while under fire, and possibly injured? Are we talking Olympic Runner Adult, Marathon Adult, Adult African Swallow?

If it was up to me I'd remove the unlimited running, and make it so that the longer you ran the slower you would go.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 5, 2014, 21:35 The Half Elf

Skip 1, play 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, skip 3, play 4.

Honestly with the game also taking place in New York I'd love to see a PC version.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 4, 2014, 22:10 The Half Elf

Cutter quit being so fucking positive. You have a reputation to uphold!

*pulls out a spray bottle threateningly*

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Delayed?
43. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 16:13 The Half Elf

Let it go.  

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Delayed?
38. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 15:11 The Half Elf

NKD wrote on Aug 2, 2014, 14:43:
Sepharo wrote on Aug 2, 2014, 14:40:
NKD wrote on Aug 2, 2014, 11:48:
Cutter just stands out because most of the other wastes of oxygen who used to post here, like space captain for example, have already been shown the door.

*psst, he's right there, behind you*

The IP address is coming from inside the house!

And you are just as bad because instead of just shutting up (or putting him on ignore or something else) your bitching and moaning about the guy bitching and moaning.

Don't be a fucking hypocrite!

8727 Comments. 437 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo