Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Nashville, TN 02/27

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8983 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Fable Legends to be Free-to-Play
2. Re: Fable Legends to be Free-to-Play Feb 26, 2015, 21:18 The Half Elf

DX10 exclusive.

Welcome to Halo 2 for Vista!

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 25, 2015, 23:16 The Half Elf

RED RUM RED RUM  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Feb 25, 2015, 14:55 The Half Elf

Why does the developer have a board anyway?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 25, 2015, 10:58 The Half Elf

Luck counts, when it works!  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Feb 25, 2015, 02:23 The Half Elf

As a gay guy I have to say the ones in Far Cry 3 were pretty impressive.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2015, 10:38 The Half Elf

After watching the GTA video... once GTA5 comes out for PC I must resist joining their Club...  

News Comments > NVIDIA GTX 970 Lawsuit
10. Re: NVIDIA GTX 970 Lawsuit Feb 23, 2015, 10:22 The Half Elf

EVGA 560 Ti FTW!

But I will say, with the new console's bumping up the need for a new graphics card, I'll be more then happy to accept a newer video card if anyone has one they want to donate to gamer charity!

25. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2015, 03:03 The Half Elf

PHJF wrote on Feb 22, 2015, 17:41:
However what I don't like is being bludgeoned over the head with a political agenda. And one that's ancient history at that.

Equal rights for gays is ancient history?

Not until gay guys can be just as miserable and help the divorce rate like straight people!

That being said, I really wanted to see Imitation Game and had no clue Cumberbatch was gay, as I thought the movie was about defeating German intelligence by building a computer.

Then again I had no clue that that Priscilla, Queen of the Desert would end up having Lord Elron, and The Agent in it either

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 19, 2015, 10:52 The Half Elf

mellis wrote on Feb 19, 2015, 10:19:
Grow Home is certainly worth the purchase. Really awesome game.

Ohhhhhhh thanks for the info. I'm a sucker for cute droid/robot things that chirp

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 18, 2015, 22:50 The Half Elf

And as a gay guy, how many runs have I had to make to the store for feminine hygiene products in my life?

1, and that was for my sister, and to be honest, women dealing with certain times of the month scare the living hell out of me!

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Feb 18, 2015, 22:16 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Feb 18, 2015, 21:42:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 18, 2015, 21:28:
Also, this just went up at Ars. You'll never guess who is coming to the defense of Peter Molyneux.

If you guessed it was someone else that walked away from a game unfinished, you'd be right.

I was going to guess Phil Fish...

That was my next guess after Derek Smart.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Patch to Unlock Content
1. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Patch to Unlock Content Feb 18, 2015, 19:51 The Half Elf

Did they ever get performance under control? I am a fan of the AC series, but totally skipped this.  

News Comments > DX12: 900% FPS Increase Over DX11 Claimed
11. Re: DX12: 900% FPS Increase Over DX11 Claimed Feb 18, 2015, 19:47 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Feb 18, 2015, 18:58:
Pardon my skepticism...

But hey, more power to them, if true...

Ever have a game with show_fps on during a loading screen and getting 500+fps? Now with the miracle of DX12 you can now get 900+fps!

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Feb 17, 2015, 22:20 The Half Elf

As a smoker....

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

#Jeffwecan

News Comments > The Crew DLC & Patch
9. Re: The Crew DLC & Patch Feb 16, 2015, 20:46 The Half Elf

But Max is correct, there are sections that swing wildly in difficulty.  

News Comments > The Crew DLC & Patch
5. Re: The Crew DLC & Patch Feb 16, 2015, 16:05 The Half Elf

Controls are better (again it's all based on your car spec) then TDU1/2, But at the same time it could have been a REALLY good game that suffers from the same damn thing Ubi has in all of it's games (vantage points, check ins, really shitty cheating AI).

If anyone has a copy on the PC, Ubi friend me at Cpt_Ranger

News Comments > Universal Combat CE Free on Steam
17. Re: Universal Combat CE Free on Steam Feb 9, 2015, 14:29 The Half Elf

While I remember my horrible experience with BC2kAD (hell was it 2k or 3k?), I rather enjoy talking to Derek Smart as long as it's not about his own games!
Derek may have been the first 'passionate' developer out there, but come on now, quite a few other dev's have him beat.

*clears throat* It's been a while so bare with me.

DEREK SMART!
DEREK SMART!
DEREK SMART!

News Comments > Loading Human VR Video
9. Re: Loading Human VR Video Jan 7, 2015, 01:06 The Half Elf

If it just had some Dinosaurs and palm tree's we'd have Jurrasic Park: Trespasser 2!  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 4, 2015, 13:58 The Half Elf

Ok something I found earlier today that sorta blew my mind and figured I'd share it.
When you combine, projection mapping, robotics and actors

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 3, 2015, 18:37 The Half Elf

Try living in Cincinnati where every fucking year the Bengal's get to the playoff game and just give up, but the cult of Bengal's fans love to say 'This is the year!'  

8983 Comments. 450 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo