Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9250 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
18. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 3, 2015, 14:17 The Half Elf

there a solid way to check framerate in Witcher 3? I'll give it a go

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
2. Re: Sunday Interviews Aug 2, 2015, 18:37 The Half Elf

80 bucks for a Mechwarrior 4/Mercs/Black Knight HD remake.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Aug 2, 2015, 18:13 The Half Elf

The reason C&C has gone by the side, is due to console controller constraints.

Yeah they did a RTS on a console, but nowhere near the money they would normally make off a console game (even a bad one).

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2015, 14:45 The Half Elf

Slinky Abuse.... ARRRGH! Heh.

Snake Room.... FUCK NO, FIRE, NAPALM, NUKE IT FROM ORBIT! GAH!

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2015, 12:32 The Half Elf

Hulk gets banned from WWF/WWE, Rowdy dies, woah...  

News Comments > SUPERHOT Beta
3. Re: SUPERHOT Beta Aug 1, 2015, 12:29 The Half Elf

Looked really awesome until it got a name, and a trailer saying it over and over.  

News Comments > Mighty No. 9 Delayed
4. Re: Mighty No. 9 Delayed Jul 31, 2015, 23:22 The Half Elf

Um in the Red Ash video they say Mighty No 9 development has drawn to a close at 2:59, yet they are delaying the game until next year?!?

Did this guy get his flying time traveling Delorean before me?!?

News Comments > The Witcher III Patch Notes
7. Re: The Witcher III Patch Notes Jul 31, 2015, 22:21 The Half Elf

Windows 7 was acting up and forgot to snag my savegame before hand thinking gog galaxy would save it.. HAH.  

News Comments > The Witcher III Patch Notes
1. Re: The Witcher III Patch Notes Jul 31, 2015, 19:28 The Half Elf

Sadly lost my saved game and had to start over, but at the rate of these damn patches I'll never get to sleep with Yennifer!  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 31, 2015, 15:02 The Half Elf

I downloaded it to a USB stick and worked like a charm.

Have to say.. I like Windows 10.. except my Weather tile won't update to local weather

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 31, 2015, 10:24 The Half Elf

Silicon Avatar wrote on Jul 31, 2015, 10:05:
Is there a way to ignore users? Down-vote? Something? If not, it would be a huge improvement.

Ignore would be nice, but downvote? Lets not get all facebook about this.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 31, 2015, 10:20 The Half Elf

Hairworks looks amazing on a Nvidia machine in Witcher 3. How's that work out on AMD systems?  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 30, 2015, 13:10 The Half Elf

There were FREE options to get out of the city. Free options for housing, free medical for those who needed medical help to leave and get setup outside of New Orleans.

When we had 4 hurricanes in 5 weeks people were complaining about how expensive it was to leave Florida, especially people who had homes in the Keys. Homes average 500k and up. Orlando itself (where I lived for over 12 years) was typically the "go to" spot due to all the free housing during hurricanes.

I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but when the fucking government says 'Hey.. we have this mandatory evacuation thing going on, and you REALLY might want to get out' then I'm getting out. I don't care if I have to walk out.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 30, 2015, 12:30 The Half Elf

Hurricane Katrina. People had over a WEEK to get the fuck out. With rare exception I honestly people got what they deserved. What killed me living in Florida is people who rebuilt their homes 3 or 4 times after each hurricane, then are on the news complaining how they lost everything AGAIN.  

News Comments > Prison Architect Breaks Out in October
7. Re: Prison Architect Breaks Out in October Jul 30, 2015, 11:47 The Half Elf

would love a good in game tutorial as I haven't touched this in over a year  

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Video Diary
1. Re: Just Cause 3 Video Diary Jul 29, 2015, 23:24 The Half Elf

Is there a good story this time?  

News Comments > NVIDIA and AMD Windows 10 Drivers
13. Re: NVIDIA and AMD Windows 10 Drivers Jul 29, 2015, 22:44 The Half Elf

Xero wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 22:00:
Keeps failing during the installation part. Says Failed, please try again after it finishes the 2.6gb download or whatever it was. Sucks.

Reboot your system and try again, that was my problem

News Comments > NVIDIA and AMD Windows 10 Drivers
1. Re: NVIDIA and AMD Windows 10 Drivers Jul 29, 2015, 18:50 The Half Elf

Nvidia Installer failed:
You have no drivers installed, even though you installed the old Windows 10 drivers less then 24 hours ago...

Seems I didn't reboot from the 1st install. Everything went smooth as cake.

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 2015, 21:15.

52. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 16:54 The Half Elf

Never used windows 8, but I'm liking windows 10 (once I turned off all the collection gather shit when I installed it). Haven't had any problems with any games, if anything I'd say my ASUS Wireless N USB dongle is actually faster.
So far so good!

39. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 14:26 The Half Elf

You know that Aussies haven't had any mass shootings since 1996 due to massive gun regulations.

I'm sure there are other examples of other countries doing things that actually work to control the issues you listed.

9250 Comments. 463 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo