Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr. Denton

Real Name Mr. Denton   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Parias
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Mar 8, 2002, 21:48
Total Comments 407 (Amateur)
User ID 12630

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Red Alert 3 Install Code Glitch
1. Re: Red Alert 3 Install Code Glitch Oct 30, 2008, 12:13 Parias

720 keystrokes? Does the install program clear out the whole current CD key entry if you get it wrong, or something?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Launch Trailer
1. Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Launch Trailer Oct 27, 2008, 16:30 Parias

Haha, I love the approach they're taking with their trailers. I just can't see this game going wrong.  

News Comments > Far Cry 2 Interview
1. No subject Sep 30, 2008, 21:40 Parias

Damnit - with all that talk they had about singleplayer gameplay aspects carrying over to multiplayer, I was hoping this would be shipping with a co-op mode. This game feels like it would be perfect for such a thing.

News Comments > Gold - Sword of the Stars: A Murder of Crows
1. No subject Sep 24, 2008, 14:28 Parias

Oh hell yes - about time. This is definitely one of the better 4X strategy games out there and really deserves some more attention.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: ... Sep 13, 2008, 20:33 Parias

What kind of issues are you guys having? I'm running Firefox 3.0.1 with a fairly recent version of AdBlock Plus, and Tweaktown seems to come up just fine.

Though I echo your sentiments if they are indeed instituting code to filter out browsers making use of AdBlock addons.

Edit: Never mind - I just saw the blocking message, though only after I loaded the page in a new tab for some reason. That's pretty fucking irritating.
This comment was edited on Sep 13, 20:34.

News Comments > On GTA IV Sales and the EA Takeover
2. Re: only 8.5M Sep 12, 2008, 02:35 Parias

GTAIV is actually due out for PC shortly, but by this time it sounds like the damage would already have been done.

News Comments > New Battlezone II Beta Patch
3. No subject Aug 5, 2008, 17:22 Parias

Holy fuck, they're still supporting this? Now THAT is some developer love.

News Comments > Hydrophobia Movie
1. No subject Jul 15, 2008, 03:26 Parias

Wow - that's some amazing looking water. Looking forward to seeing how this translates into actual gameplay.

News Comments > Gold - Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
8. Re: No subject Mar 6, 2007, 14:54 Parias

I don't know DangerDog, I think with games luke Supreme Commander now floating on the market, some of us are getting spoiled on dual-monitor support and beginning to expect it for other games =)

Which isn't a bad thing - more games really could benefit from this kind of functionality. But regardless, SH4 is looking quite hot and I'm looking forwards to this. I do however hope the multiplayer co-op options are dramatically expanded.
This comment was edited on Mar 6, 14:55.

News Comments > Star Trek Legacy Release Date
15. Re: No subject Oct 2, 2006, 14:12 Parias

Arkay: Do any of these mods work okay with the game's singleplayer mode? I've seen some really interesting offerings in terms of the aforementioned NanoFX, and also a nice-looking mod to actually roam the 3D bridge freely, but I keep hearing inconsistent reports about singleplayer compatibility.

News Comments > The Legend of Jack Sparrow Ships
2. Re: No subject Jun 29, 2006, 04:33 Parias

What I'm more wondering is if co-op mode is going to just be some garbage split-screen PS2 exclusive thing, or if it'll actually be featured in the PC version too - it's the only reason why I have a passing interest in this.

News Comments > Silent Heroes Announced
4. Co-Op Jun 28, 2006, 02:34 Parias

So longas it comes with awesome co-op play like the original did, I'm sold.

News Comments > Mithis in Flux
2. No subject Apr 4, 2006, 12:28 Parias

Damnit, those guys seem to have the worst of luck, if the bumpy development history of Imperium Galactica 3 / Galaxy Andromeda / Nexus was any indication.

News Comments > Command & Conquer: The First Decade Patch
11. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2006, 16:28 Parias

You're not the only one with those issues Bob - I was hoping this patch would fix up the original C&C games to make them actually playable.

News Comments > Faces of War Delayed
3. No subject Mar 5, 2006, 15:46 Parias

A shame about the delay - as I understand it, this is effectively the sequel to Soldiers: Heroes Of WW2, which was a tremendously fantastic game. I still pick it up and play it at LAN parties just for the co-op play, and apparently this sequel is also supposed to have the same multiplayer support.

Too few games these days actually do co-op as well as this series has.

News Comments > Red Shark 2 Demo
2. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2005, 03:02 Parias

That really helps, RazorWynd. A few more details, please?

News Comments > Stargate - Perception Strikes Back
34. No subject Aug 12, 2005, 14:37 Parias

I was actually looking forward to this game, if at least for the co-op play - here's hoping things turn out for the better, and I really, REALLY hope that it doesn't end up being released as a shitty product, like JoWood seemed to be proclaiming it would.

News Comments > New ForceWare Beta
8. Re: new drivers Jul 21, 2005, 04:07 Parias

RocketPCGuy: Does that actually make any kind of difference? I've been slapping new driver builds over top of the old ones for as long as I can remember, and it's never given me any problems.

News Comments > Stargunner Freeware
5. No subject Jun 22, 2005, 22:39 Parias

This is beyond awesome - I only ever got a chance to play the shareware version of this, then forgot about it. I really wish more companies would do this kind of thing.

News Comments > Stargate SG-1 Voice Cast
11. Re: No subject Jun 3, 2005, 15:31 Parias

#6: Consider Project Eden, which did the whole "team-oriented" thing really well. Also, much like Project Eden, this game will support co-op play, so I honestly can't see it falling flat on its face at this point.

407 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo