Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for kreg

Real Name kreg   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ^mortis^
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Feb 12, 2002, 04:27
Total Comments 329 (Amateur)
User ID 12438

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Oblivion Thieves Den
18. ... May 23, 2006, 09:03 ^mortis^

If I were 12-16, I'd be telling all of you how dumb you are for buying these mods. Instead, being (much) older and wiser, I'll instead say enjoy them if you want, but please don't act like a child if you DON'T. Take it to crymeariver@bethsoft.com...

^m^

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Wizard's Tower for Oblivion
24. No subject Apr 25, 2006, 11:08 ^mortis^

WOWBAGGER: sorry...hard to translate sarcasm; assumed the mom-caps might infer it, but oh well...

I can't believe people won't bitch about paying a monthly MMO fee, yet balk at a sub-$2.00 OPTIONAL add-on. Hell, i'd pay $5 for them to NEVER incorporate or even THINK about Multiplayer of ANY KIND just so i never have to intereact with the bitchy whiners. (which is the core reason i like the game...all the depth and breadth of an MMO and none of the retards. )

News Comments > Wizard's Tower for Oblivion
18. WAHHHHHHH Apr 25, 2006, 09:25 ^mortis^

AW MAN HOW DARE THEY PUT OUT ADDITIONAL CONTENT AND CHARGE FOR IT! THIS NOW VALIDATES MY YEARS OF PIRACY...SHUT UP MOM, I'M TYPING TO THE PEOPLE AT BLUES NEWS!!! I'M A BIG MAN ON THE INTERNET!

So, if you have problems with it, STOP STEALING IT YOU RETARDS.

^m^

News Comments > Desperados 2 English Demo
11. dain bramage? Apr 13, 2006, 09:09 ^mortis^

what part of THIS GAME DOES NOT HAVE F'ING STARFORCE can you idiots not get through your thick skulls?

^m^

News Comments > Oblivion Patch/Content Plans
71. err Apr 7, 2006, 12:44 ^mortis^

the horse DOES attack rats and wolves...not sure why i've seen people saying anything to the contrary. I've personally had my horse (the one that previously belonged to the deceased Friar..) kill 4 or 5 critters.

Fighting from horseback WOULD be nice, tho.

^m^

edit: PS, figured i'd join everyone else...THE SKY IS FALLING OMG OMG A COMPANY THAT WANTS TO MAKE MONEY OMG OMG

This comment was edited on Apr 7, 12:46.

News Comments > Oblivion Downloads
60. No subject Apr 5, 2006, 13:05 ^mortis^

UNAUTHORIZED: No Public Key File Found or your access has expired.

yeah, the Oblivionstore is totally awesome... :\

Paid for the content last night, and STILL haven't been able to download it. The download timed out 6 times last night, and today it gives me the error above...in firefox AND IE, on multiple machines.

Amazing that I've never had this problem from a FREE MOD.
Also amazing that a company as big as Bethesda would roll out a service that can't handle the strain of online commerce to the extent that they HAD to know it would be hit. (i would insert a snarky comment about them not checking the minimum/recommended system specs for the server software, but i'm too tired...)

^m^

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch
9. sheesh Mar 28, 2006, 17:27 ^mortis^

Jeez, stop complaining about all the bugs!!
EA has already said they'll be fixed...

in Battlefield 2142!

^m^

News Comments > Urban Chaos: Riot Response Dated - PC Version Dead?
3. aw shucks Mar 24, 2006, 10:13 ^mortis^

you mean there won't be a direct console port for the PC?!? dang. on the upside, i'm sure there will be more ports to the PC for people to gripe about...

^m^

This comment was edited on Mar 24, 10:13.

News Comments > TES IV: Oblivion Tools
15. ...and then there were none. Mar 20, 2006, 18:42 ^mortis^

strangely absent from the page...it was there like an hour ago, but is still up on several mirrors. why remove the toolset?!

^m^

News Comments > Dikanka 2, For the Record
13. No subject Mar 11, 2006, 02:39 ^mortis^

All the gamers are asked not to confuse Dikanka with Daikatana. That is All.

^m^

News Comments > BF2: Euro Force Next Week
25. hrmms Mar 8, 2006, 20:28 ^mortis^

i've never had a single problem with vanilla BF2, with the exception of login hitches once or twice where it just hung (seemingly) during login. i just started playing it again and really dig it.

that said, the special forces expansion (seriously, wasn't SF just the first 'booster' for twice the price or more?) has been problematic since day one. several of the maps are pretty much impossible to play on my own machine, much less online due to fps problems and weird laginess.

would i buy the booster? doubtful. why? come on...you've seen the trailers for Red Orchestra.

^m^

edited due to stupid fingers.

This comment was edited on Mar 8, 20:30.

News Comments > Savage 2 Preorder, Beta Plans
2. wow Mar 8, 2006, 12:48 ^mortis^

nice to see a company offering real incentive for a pre-order, as opposed to some lameass gimmicky geegaw.

^m^

News Comments > Gold - Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
38. okey doke Mar 7, 2006, 21:30 ^mortis^

Tomas said:
I love the more mature atmosphere that has existed in the RO community for years and I hope it is exactly the kind of game that doesn't invite a bunch of whining children to play.

...but hold on, let me call you Ignorant, Asnine, and Stupid real quick before I get back to my seriously mature online gaming community over here.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Empires
3. not too bad! Mar 5, 2006, 14:45 ^mortis^

An interesting fusion of RTS and FPS. Too many people trying to run servers on home machines makes it laggy as all get-out on many servers, and not enough people bothering to read the instructions makes it frustrating to try and play.

I suspect the best games are occuring on the small, locked servers, of which there are several.

Aircraft building and the research portion don't seem to be in this release, however, unless i'm missing something.

^m^

News Comments > Gold/Ships Ahoy - ETROM: The Astral Essence
9. No subject Mar 4, 2006, 09:07 ^mortis^

Starforce won't work without a CD/DVD to scan.

So i guess all those demos with Starforce have been figments of someones imagination?!

^m^

News Comments > MMO/Media Tie-ins
4. a new paradigm Feb 24, 2006, 20:23 ^mortis^

oh boy, i can't wait...MTV's THE REAL WORLD ONLINE! :\
bend over and insert trumpet to herald a new low in gaming.

^m^

News Comments > SÖLDNER Patch
12. 2-cents Feb 21, 2006, 20:13 ^mortis^

Yeah, not sure about the whole add-on thing, either. I think the code-based changes are incorporated into the patches, but I assume there's more to it than that. I know it added (finally) a bit of working SP gameplay, but not all of this:

"Marine Corps will offer more than 10 new water vehicles (like fast speedboats and agile jet skis and over 15 armed amphibious attack crafts), more than 30 new vehicles and 20 new weapons, two new classes (Scout and Scuba diver), and an improved user interface. The addon also features new map types (desert maps and island maps) and improved visual effects for night vision and infra red."

Seems like i tried to find a copy of the expansion or the 'gold' edition, but it's only available overseas, and most places were sold out at the time. (This was some time ago, so ymmv..)

^m^

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch Plans, Euro Force Delayed
38. your subscription to Soldier of Fortune Feb 21, 2006, 09:24 ^mortis^

Welcome to Bitch-Fest at the MySpace Mercenary Meet-Up...

^m^

News Comments > F.E.A.R. Patch, Server, Tools
10. alls i want to know is... Feb 16, 2006, 17:19 ^mortis^

how much longer 'til the expansion pack, cause I KNOW it's coming...

^M^

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - Star Wars: Empire at War
4. uhhh... Feb 16, 2006, 14:14 ^mortis^

So don't buy the Collector's Edition for $60, and get the standard edition?!

329 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo