Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy

Real Name Jeremy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DrEvil
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 13463220
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 15, 2002, 03:11
Total Comments 1546 (Pro)
User ID 12225

User comment history
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

News Comments > Game & Mod Development - MoH: Pacific Assault MDK
2. Re: Worst game since... Dec 9, 2004, 18:21 DrEvil

This game has no future, or present for that matter

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New C&C: Red Alert Game
39. Re: Not another sequel! NEIN!!! Dec 7, 2004, 06:47 DrEvil

IMO live actor cutscenes detract from the immersion. If they are going to do that shit again I'll pass.

News Comments > Source Engine Update
12. Re: Restart Again? Dec 2, 2004, 15:43 DrEvil

no, its because the geniouses put the only update check at the start of the application.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Deathmatch & SDK Released
84. Re: No subject Dec 1, 2004, 17:11 DrEvil

I think the server plugin interface shit is broken.

Anyone manage to get a server plugin to load yet?

Thread on it here
http://www.chatbear.com/board.plm?a=viewthread&t=234,1101898149,13154&id=737779&b=4991&v=flatold

49. Re: Just a simple question? Dec 1, 2004, 13:00 DrEvil

The picture I posted is most definately fake. If you use the Create a Mod "wizard" your mod gets added to the Current Game list, so someone simply made a TF entry.

34. TF Source Dec 1, 2004, 11:16 DrEvil

This is probably photoshopped but a friend sent it to me. I certainly don't see this option on my menu.

http://www.pedsoft.com/images/tfsource.png

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Gordon Model
10. Re: Cool. Nov 30, 2004, 11:25 DrEvil

I hope it's HL2DM, but might be TF2 announcement. I'm not a big fan of announcements from valve

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Gordon Model
4. Re: Cool. Nov 30, 2004, 10:21 DrEvil

This aint the surprise.

News Comments > Rainbow Six 4 Details Soon
1. Re: Tough one Nov 30, 2004, 08:19 DrEvil

Is this one going to be the broken pile of shit that 3 is for it's life?

News Comments > Valve Wins Cyber Café Suit
1. No subject Nov 29, 2004, 21:51 DrEvil

So what the hell does that mean in english. Legal speak makes me sick.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Stuttering Update, SDK & Surprise Plans
12. Re: No difference Nov 25, 2004, 11:54 DrEvil

I have a 6800 and I played through the entire game with no crashes, even had trillian minimize the game a few times and it still was able to come back up. I guess I got lucky.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Stutter Patch Follow-up
7. Re: Need Help! Nov 24, 2004, 10:23 DrEvil

JM

SST: Destroy the gunships. Thats why the endless supply of rockets is next to the dumpster looking thing. IMO that's the most frustrating part of the game.

News Comments > New SW Battlefront Server
2. Re: Obligatory.. Nov 21, 2004, 21:26 DrEvil

Quake 2 and the Halo demo have more players than this pile of shit. Can you say FLOP?

News Comments > Steam Update - HL2 Troubleshooting
2. Re: Wow Nov 20, 2004, 00:30 DrEvil

"We're also investigating a solution for the sound skipping problems a small number of users are running into. We'll have a solution for this as soon as possible."

Small number of users my ass. I don't know anyone that isn't having this problem to some degree.

News Comments > MoH: Pacific Assault Patch
2. Re: Release date? Nov 18, 2004, 18:31 DrEvil

This game sucks. Easily the worst MOH game yet.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
73. Re: No subject Nov 17, 2004, 20:22 DrEvil

Yea, I'm sure you're running the streets over there looking at the bodies.

There's a name for people like you. Compulsive liars. You're not even a good one. It's so blatantly obvious you're full of shit it would be funny if it wasn't such a serious subject.

Nice try, Troll.

This comment was edited on Nov 17, 20:31.

55. Re: No subject Nov 17, 2004, 16:40 DrEvil

That's alot of faith you put on a door to door survey that was extrapolated to a figure that for all anyone knows is nowhere near reality. The validity of their methods are even being questioned http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L29693782.htm

When was I apologizing for their actions because "the insurgents have done worse" ? I did no such thing.

Should he have shot the guy? No. He made a judgement call that some say might have anything to do with the fact that there have been numerous instances where insurgents play dead while they are strapped with explosives, so out of fear for himself and squad members he acted on that possibility. Who knows what the reason is, the bottom line is that he will be held accountable for his actions. Just because it's the American military doesn't mean it doesn't have its share of fuckups or mistakes, but we DO make efforts to minimize civilian casualties and obey the rules of war. The fact is, when the other side is using that against us you are going to have shit happen like this. Playing dead, booby trapping bodies, luring our guys into ambushes with by waving white flags, using churches and hospitals for combat positions, are all going to put everyone on edge.

Use your fucking head people, alot of fucked up shit is happening, but don't start throwing around complete and total bullshit like JosephBlowski's genocide comment and claiming that we have guys deliberately sniping women and children.

I normally try to avoid these kinds of conversations, but it makes my blood boil when people flat out lie about stuff.

"But the more civilians we kill, laws we break, and prisoners we torture, the more people will hate us and join the side of insurgents and terrorists. Violence breeds violence, especially violence that is immoral and unjustified in the eyes of others. "

I completely agree with this. It's a losing situation for the coalition forces over there. It's insisted that they follow the rules of war against an enemy that does not, and when that pushes people to a level of almost expecting the bodies to be trapped and to not be able to trust anyone over there, shit like this is going to happen, and it's a victory for the people we are fighting, because now everyone immediately cries foul against the US without even stopping to think about the circumstances.

If you're a soldier fighting an enemy that uses terrorist tactics, you're wounded yourself, probably fearful of your own life, in constant fear of bodies being trapped or other unlawful conduct, and you come across a guy that is obviously not dead, you don't know he is a prisoner already, you just had to re-take this mosque because they had been reportedly re-taken by insurgents. Surely you can see how easily a bad judgement call can be made in such circumstances. Does that excuse it? No. Was it still a bad call? Yes, and it will be dealt with in the follow-up investigation.

It doesn't matter though, because alot of people, especially anti-war people read the headlines and don't bother to read the details of the incidents, and the media in there usual fashion makes sure the headlines are worded in such a way to generate the most contraversy and allow people to jump to whatever unreasonable conclusion they want.

I apologize for the bit of a rant, it's hard to leave blatant bullshit unchallenged.

48. Re: No subject Nov 17, 2004, 15:16 DrEvil

JosephBlowski, you are so absolutely full of shit.

"You don't want to hear about genocide in Iraq."

WTF are you talking about?

"...Americans murdering women and children because then you feel guilty."

Uhh, not happening. Unless you are speaking about unfortunate civilian casualties after being told we were coming through and that they should get out.

"..sniper to hide 1/2 a mile away and shoot someone's mom or brother or sister thru the heart."

Some more bullshit.

Every word from you has been completely bullshit. THAT is what "What we are sick of..."

This comment was edited on Nov 17, 15:23.

News Comments > IGDA Open Letter
14. Re: No subject Nov 17, 2004, 12:01 DrEvil

You have fun in canada.

Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

4. Re: Gimme! Nov 17, 2004, 09:17 DrEvil

I've played Bloodlines for about 2 hours so far, and to be honest, I'm pretty bored out of my mind. For one there is a wide art gap between the HL2 art and the Bloodlines art, Bloodlines models are mediocre compared to HL2, the part of the city you start in has alot of buildings you can enter, but each time you do so is another loading screen. Lots of dialog and choosing from a selection of text responses as your reply. I hope it gets better.

1546 Comments. 78 pages. Viewing page 40.
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo