Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Dillon Storm

Real Name Dillon Storm   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hellbinder
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.Area3d.net
Signed On Jan 14, 2002, 15:27
Total Comments 528 (Apprentice)
User ID 12221

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Derek Smart Q&A
14. Re: No subject Jan 3, 2003, 04:49 Hellbinder

No, its not the re-re-release of BC.

BCM, and BCG are major evolutions of the game. No different in concept at all than the Quake series etc. You little pricks jsut LOOK for ways to post stupid insulting shit.

And, again.. You justify this shit exactly how? it looks to me like you guys are the problem.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Derek Smart Q&A
13. Bullshit. Jan 3, 2003, 04:45 Hellbinder

You know what guys? Bullshit. The game installs and runs fine. 100$ says you guys are flat out posting BS. I also hang out at that forum, and people do not get banned for asking questions.

If you got banned its because you acted like an ASS, or refused to follow instructions over a period of time. Period, end of statement.

BCM, is a good game. Its very DEEP and technical and not for PANSY ASSED little gamers who want a *beam up* button (good grief). Its a freaking SPACE SIMULATION. Not an arcade game.

Go play mindless Quake.. Its what you are looking for.

I flat out gurantee that most if not all of you naysaying little insulting pricks have never even played the game. Not that any of you have the intelligence for it anyway.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp
This comment was edited on Jan 3, 04:46.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Unreal II Preview
12. GET LOST Jan 1, 2003, 21:06 Hellbinder

You guys better back the **** off HL. These pricks and their little diatribe against HL can kiss my ass.

HL story was and IS still awesome. It is BEYOND PATHETIC that anyone can start talking trash now about a game that STILL DEFINES what a great game is 5 YEARS LATER.

The only game out there that has approached HL in depth and greatness are the NOLF series. Not some puke-ass Unreal Rehash. The only reason they are even talking Shit about HL now is because it DEFINES what a great game is.

What UT2 is or will be regarded as will be decided by the gamers. Not some stupid prick asses tooting their own horn and talking trash about the single greatest FPS of all time.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp
This comment was edited on Jan 1, 21:08.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Battlecruiser Q&A
22. No subject Dec 30, 2002, 00:07 Hellbinder

Hellbinder ... sounds like you like Derek's pee pee a lot ... queer !

What a totally pointless comment....

No.. Its about the fact that you guys need to respect the indie Developers more. For the Incredible battle they put up, just to stay alive. Soley to produce cool, and interesting games.

Is there even one other indie developer in the entire world you can name? or what games have they produced? i can name a few because I pay attention to stuff like this. You may not like Derek Smart, but imagine where his company would be if he was not the totally Cocky, Terrel Owensish, Outspoken, Dude he is.

Hell, i get pissed off at him all the time for is Slaming of Ati all the time. I have gotten into HUGE flame wars with the guy at Beyond3d. But that does not mean that i dont like his game, or the guys perseverance in a tough industry.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

18. No subject Dec 29, 2002, 15:18 Hellbinder

over 60k sold

First of all that was a while back. His last title BC V2.0 sold about 230,000 copies over about 24 months. Wich is really awesome for a Small Indie title.

Sure 60 thousand titles is not great for a Mass market big budget game. But is IS great for a Nitch title. Some of you simply seem incapable of understanding the concept of a Small Indy developer and what its needs are. This is the exact kind of mentality that is totally RUINING the game industry, and is what has brought us to one rehashed half-assed game being released after the next. No new ideas, no really deep interesting games. Why? because people like YOU and the black suits in charge are only interested in Ferraris.

If BCM sells 200,000 units at an average of 29.99... guess what. Thats.. right at 6 million in revenue. hell 60,000 copies at the current retail price of 49.99.. thats nearly 3 million. All for a team of 6 full time developers,, working out of their homes.. some living in Europe.

Can't you guys open your eyes just a little? and see the big picture? Of just how cool it could be if there were a lot more of these little guys, not wantign to drive 10 ferarris, all making totally origional, unique.. great playing gmaes? Like the mmorpg lineage for instance.. Which is now freaking HUGE, but the graphics are 2d.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

11. No subject Dec 29, 2002, 02:00 Hellbinder

Yes Dereck, the whole world agrees that your games (gameS? Has he ever done anything besides that BattleCruiser garbage?) are the Best. Fucking. Games. Ever.
How weird then that nobody buys them, huh?
He actually sees his sad devotion to his rather unappealing game as some kind of Uber MainStay Power, when everybody else says its simply a case of not knowing when to quit.

Whatever,,,

You may not like the guy.. Fine.. But I own BCM and its a magnificient Game. Sure the graphics are not the greatest. But it is hands down the Deepest, most entertaining Space Sim I have ever played.

So keep you dumbass *i have never actually played the game, I just post stupid @#$&* coments to yourself. And for your information.. BCM is selling VERY well. Do you really think that he could support his family, and small team of full time developers if he were Bankrupt all the time?? BC games sell like hot cakes over seas.. and pretty well in the states. Thats what he means by Nitch market fool. While the big game companies make one rehashed crap title after the next, he services an Audience of Gamers who really love a great Space *sim*.. Note .. moron.. that Nitch market means that not *everyone* is into that style of game.... BUT those that are .. STAY.

I swear.. some of you creeps are just plain Stupid..

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 351/344
Win Xp

This comment was edited on Dec 29, 15:06.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Splinter Cell Demo
8. Re: Damn it! Dec 19, 2002, 02:00 Hellbinder

What do you say??? A game that wont run on a GF4??? Why thats impossible.. From all the Crap that gets talked around here..

Personally I just got done Playing the Demo on my Radeon 9700pro at 1024x768x32 Max game settings with 4x fSAA+16AF. As smooth as a Fruit Smoothie...

Graphics, and Details are really fantastic in this game.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. No subject Dec 2, 2002, 10:19 Hellbinder

Giants fan eh???? You may need a little TLC.. but a s a..

Chargers Fan...

I freaking need a EKG and a coupple dosses of Morphene every sunday... sheesh... 3 OT wins??? Its like they either win in OT or get nuked for 30 points.. heh..

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Hitman 2 & Sikhs Follow-up
50. This is Bullshit Nov 10, 2002, 01:13 Hellbinder

This opens the door to other minority groups to do the same thing, and censor what us "intelligent" people should have the right to play (or watch) or not play (or watch), it should be our decision

I am totally sick of this claimed Censorship nonsense. Do i think its petty for these guys to be upset about their being used in a game? Yes, do i think its *censorship* for them to ask not to be used? HELL NO.

Where do you guys and the umpteen other people that always whine about censorship get off? what gives YOU the right to someone elses material? Censorship is 99% of the time used to "protect" peoples supposed right to be as morally reprehensible as possible. You know what that is? its *Excuse* for Hedonism.

The censorship crap is out of frikking control, How bout you worry more about protecting other peoples right to their identities and information. Censorship, freedom of expression etc. eas NEVER, get it NEVER intended to be used and abused the way it is as an excuse to do or say whatever the Frick you want to.

Freedom of Speech? yes, Freedom of expression Yes, but at the expense of personal right to privacy, or protecting personal representation.. no.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > On The DOOM III Leak
20. Why... Nov 4, 2002, 00:04 Hellbinder

...The hell would I want a GF4.. when my 9700 runs it with Max details at 800x600 with 2x fSAA Between 40-60 FPS????

From what i've seen from the leak even a Ti 4600 chokes on this game in comparrison.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Army Game Fallout
85. The Problem is not guns Nov 1, 2002, 22:10 Hellbinder

There are a few problems.

1. The death of morality (no right and wrong) At least in a general sense everyone feels that Wahtever makes them feel good is teh right thing to do. (Hedonism (sp?))

2. There are some sick people out there. Period. These kinds of things have happened throughout time. Heck even the bible starts out with Cain killing Able because of Jealousy. Wether you like religion or not. The basic premise of *why we kill each other* Has not changed since the beginning of Human History. There have always been Sick freaks out there and Honorable people. The only thing that has changed is our Toys, and our Media. WE know everything that happens every freaking day. And all the News covers is the *bad* which only makes the sickos out there that much more dranged.

3. Islam. Wether we like it or not Mohamad started out by killing thousands of innocent women and children wahen they took mecca. Now you have to understand that I am not talking about Arab people in general. Islam is a very new religion. Started by a guy who Got off on mass murder. There is no way around it. The talk today of islam being a peacefull religion is just nonsense. Mostly propogated my White/Black USA based converts. And lets face it.. Wether you are talking islam, Christian, Buddist etc etc.. We americans watter it all down. Yes, yes the Crusades where the Chistians went a killing.. I know. I think that the difference is That those guys were using religion as an excuse for greed, but Islam teaches Jihad and several other similar doctrines at its base. Hell the entire goal of islam for a man is to ascend and get a freaking Harem of Women... Islamic countries Practice Female Genetalia mutilation and a whole ream of other Human attrocities.

Yes there are religous nuts and extremests in every kind of religion. No doubt. But Islam is Unique. Look at The great civilizations of the world. All from the middle east area (for the most part).. What do you have since Islam? *Nothing* They are poor except for oil, and offer no Science, discoveries etc of their own. Islam has single handedly Ruined some of the greatest Nations in the history of the world.

Combine the Above with the *FACT* that 99% of all terrorist acts in the entire world are carried out by Islamic "Fundamentalists" in other owrds. The true followers of Islam.. and The pattern is complete.

I hope you get from this that I am *NOT* agaist any specific people, but an ideology.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Sniper Game Fallout
51. the frustrating thing is Oct 28, 2002, 03:25 Hellbinder

The really messed up thing is that they are targeting games again as the cause..

When everyone knows that its the damn Radical Muslims that are the freaking cause. Yet no one is brave enough to say it. Its not pregudice or any other silly thing. its teh freaking truth.

Between them and the communits you can account for about 2/3 of the worlds Violence. And i am damn sure *none*
Of them are playing Video Games...

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > NOLF2 ATI Patch
6. No subject Oct 13, 2002, 22:07 Hellbinder

First... bull-shit you are getting 50 FPs with max settings on a TNT2.. Post a legit screenshot.. and 320x240 does not count..

Also.. Nvidia has released over 100 Driver updates in 3 years. Every damn one of them addresses some bug or fix to some game. I am so sick of you Nvidiot's freaking BULL-SHIT.

I have a Radeon 9700 and I get 70-90 FPS with everything maxed AND 4x FSAA AND 16x aniso. and I am playing at 1280x1024.

F-ing bunch of mindless little pricks.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp
This comment was edited on Oct 13, 22:07.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > TRIBES 2 Patch
44. HOLY CRAP! Sep 26, 2002, 01:25 Hellbinder

After the patch My Radeon 9700 performance went through the flipping ROOF!!! It was good before but this is stinking rediculous.

with all the detail sliders maxed junk turned on etc.. I am getting upwards of 140 FPS at 1280x1024x32 with 4x FSAA and 8x Aniso!!!!!. It drops to 60's when the crap hits the fan. At 1024x768x32 with 4xAA and 8xAF It is over 100 FPS nearly all the time. and I saw it hit close to 200 FPS inside a base. It looks real purdy to.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

This comment was edited on Sep 26, 01:28.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > NVIDIA and 8X AGP
12. No subject Sep 25, 2002, 20:20 Hellbinder

You guys are full of ****. I own a 9700 and upgraded from a GF4.

It irritates the hell out of me that you guys will bring the same damn driver thing up when you have NO DAMN CLUE what you are talking about. That is pure Nvidia fanboy line CRAPOLA.

My 9700 has given me NO problems I am playing all my games BEYOND faster than my old GF4. And the IQ is flat out the best ever seen.

This other crap about *optimal* whatever. more Blind fanboy garbage. nothing but the *my head is up my @$$* Nvidia party line.

If you actually use a 9700 none of you would by trying to suggest any of this meally mouthed BS. ATI already has AGP 8x. Nvidia is doing nothing but playing catch-up just like they are With the Nv30.

Spin it however you want. In the end its just a bunch of rubbish.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Unreal II Un-Delayed
16. Da.. Man... Sep 23, 2002, 15:23 Hellbinder

Then look out, for sure they sold out to the man.

Its just another Scheme perpatrated by the *Man* to keep a poor black/White/Yellow/green/Blue man Down..

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Unreal II Un-Delayed
12. not cool? Sep 23, 2002, 14:29 Hellbinder

For value, look at something like Half-Life and the full suite of gaming experiences that it brings, especially for its price. Ok, ok, Half-Life is not "cool" anymore as an example, so supply something like Quack Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament and all the modifications they have

Um, Last time i checked half-life was still kicking the crap out of every other game on earth... and not just with Counter strike... they have TFC and DOD as well...

that still ranks in there as *cool* to me. Although for myself i am turning nto a BF 1942 junkie....

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Radeon 9700pro 330/330
Win Xp
This comment was edited on Sep 23, 14:33.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > NOLF 2 Demo Released
53. muahahahaha Sep 17, 2002, 23:56 Hellbinder

I know you guys dont want to hear this...

but implaying the game on my new Radeon 9700 all details (and i mean all) maxed 1280x960x32 4x fSAA and 16x aniso and fraps is reporting between 40-90 FPS..

I just LOVE this video card!!!!

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Geforce 4 Ti 4200 oc 300/513
Win Xp
This comment was edited on Sep 17, 23:57.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > UT2003 Movie
28. My Problem is.. Sep 7, 2002, 00:42 Hellbinder

i once was *really* excited about this game... then i played the BF 1942 demo... Now I could care less if they ever release UT2k3... I dont even care.. All I wwant is to get the full version of 1942 and friggin B-17 Bomb Berlin back into the stone age...

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > NOLF 2 Playable Teaser
39. Re: Quick comments Aug 24, 2002, 02:53 Hellbinder

2. Although improved, the Lith' controls still seem a little too loose for my liking. It is bearable now; it drove me crazy in the first game. I will see what I can tweak in the .cfg file now and I will fiddle with things in the retail game, likely turning off filtering and increasing the sensitivity.

It is just flipping REDICULOUS!!! That people can look at Nolf2 and STILL complain about the lithtech graphics... just shut up! Its stupid. The teaser shows high polly counts, high detail textures, Pixel shader effects, great models and nice lighting.. the trees adn grass looked as good as MOHAA or a little better actually..

Im sorry.. there is simply NO JUSTIFICATION AT ALL for any negative commetns about teh graphics. Its just plain simple minded Stuborness.. or something worse.. Bias.

Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB
I850EMD2
512mb 40ns Rdram
Win Xp

The Whales name is Bob.

528 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo