Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Dillon Storm

Real Name Dillon Storm   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hellbinder
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.Area3d.net
Signed On Jan 14, 2002, 15:27
Total Comments 528 (Apprentice)
User ID 12221

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Derek Smart and Freespace 3?
120. No subject Jul 16, 2004, 02:45 Hellbinder

Good Grief. Pulling a review from a Game from YEARS ago that you all know was the publishers fault in the First place.. Lame...

I really wish most of you people would just grow the frick up.

Universal Combat and Battlecruise Millenium were and just are awesome games. I especially like UC. No other game on the market anywhere offers the completely unique experience that BC/UC does. Its Hard to learn but fun to play. Its not perfect but it is an origional and captivating experience.

Those of you posting one idiodic trash post after the next should do yourself a favor and play UC and actually stick it out, learn the game and find out all the things you can do.

Pentium 4 3.12ghz 800 FSB HT
Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
40GB Raptor 10,000RPM SATA
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
[b]Radeon 9800XT 425/382 (CAT3.8/DX9) [color=red]3Dmark03 7074[/color][/b]
[color=blueompare [url]http://service.futuremark.com/compar
This comment was edited on Jul 16, 02:48.

The Whales name is Bob.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Universal Combat Expansion
14. Re: Ooh, I've got one Jul 8, 2004, 12:59 Hellbinder

Odly enough the only imbiciles i see are 12 of the 13 posters in this thread.

None of you likely make games. None of you likely have accomplished or done anything even remotely on the scale of making and selling a game. Yet you little piss-ants are all experts? Please.

Its sickening to read moronic crap posts lke this all the time. The sad ting is you guys are the real losers, I mean REAL losers. Not worth the materials it would take to blow your sorry asees to the pit of Hell where you belong.

You line up and make one mindless flame post after the next with no basis on fact , logic or decency. In truth its people like you guys that drag this entire planet into the mire.

(as for why he keeps doing it, well he must be making money at it to keep doing it. Obviously there are some real brainiacs in this thread. Game companies are folding left and right. Yet this guy and his dream/vision of a space sim game is still alive and kicking. Perhaps you "gifted wonders of wisdom" should pull your heads out of your asses for a change)

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
This comment was edited on Jul 8, 13:02.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > SW: Republic Commandos Delayed
33. Re: No subject Jun 13, 2004, 20:39 Hellbinder

Looks like lying is becoming a national pasttime thanks to the role model that the white house has put forth.

WMD in Iraq. HAHAHAHAHAAH!

There were and likely still are WMD in Iraq. They recently found ammo laced with chemicals, The plot to trash Saudi arabia recently had trucks with 80,000 gallons of Chemical agents.. where do you think that came from? It is obvious that Saddam had his stuff burried out in the desert somehwere or Trucked off to Saudi arabia in the months of build up to go to Iraq.

Everyone i menan EVERYONE believed that Iraq had a huge stash of Chemical and biological agents. They still have tons of it unaccounted for. It has started showing up here and there but the Liberal controled Media never tells anyone the truth.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
This comment was edited on Jun 13, 20:40.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > SW: Republic Commandos Delayed
30. No subject Jun 13, 2004, 20:31 Hellbinder

Oh you poor pc gaming elitists, it is a pleasure to watch you complain about consoles. Your passtime is dying and you all know it. Ten years from now the PC gaming scene will be similar to what it is like on the Mac right now. Consoles will defeat you all in the end. There is no escape.

What kind of a STUPID nonsense post is that??? Puhlease... Where do you people come from? Were you created in a lab somehwere?

The PC market for games is not going anywhere. It will always have the bleeding edge of Graphics and Multiplayer concepts. Consoles will ALWAYS have one year of Glory at the outset followed by 3 years of decline (graphically speaking).

Hey I have an Xbox and am Getting a Game Cube here shortly.. I had a PS2 but it broke. So, its not like i dont appriciate consoles. Why on earth would you gleefully hope for the death of PC games when Console Games are so incedibly dumbed down, simplified, locked in, limited games??

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > On the TRIBES Vengeance Beta
40. No subject Jun 10, 2004, 22:06 Hellbinder

i was in t2 beta, but oops i got kicked out with the other 90% of beta because i made gameplay suggestions omg and look how that shit game turned out

this is another shit game with the tribes name. unlike you, i'm not fooled.

Yo Genius... This is a different game, made with a completely solid well known engine, by a totally and completely different team. Moronic people like you really piss me off.

PLus pretty much everyone on the planet thinks that the Origional Tribes is one of the best MP games of all time. So save the crap for the clueless and spare us.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > City of Heroes Live
13. Re: Level grinds Apr 28, 2004, 12:45 Hellbinder

"I beta tested for three months, which left me with three 10-ish characters and one level 23 character. I still plan on buying the game despite the fact that it continues the 'level grind' trend of other MMO's, that I really wish creative developers (like those at Cryptic) would find alternatives for. The reasons are simple -- it's easier to ignore than most MMO's, you can have fun being a super hero, finding teams or recruiting for your super group. The sidekick system keeps the level grind from interfering with friends who out-level eachother. And making heroes with their own origins and story is just so fun.......and there are so many unique choices, it's rediculous.

I wish there were more things to do that didn't involve leveling, and I've been playing online games and MMO's long enough to know that really the only endless source of challenging gameplay is competition with other players (consensual PvP), but I still love the game. Whether or not I'll be playing it any longer than it takes me to empty out the list of heroes I want to create and play will depend on how good the Villain expansion is.

You seem to have this game all backwards.. This is NOT a level grinding game. In fact there are all kinds of things about the character system that are totally DIFFERENT than any other game. This is a MMO ACTION game where you *HAPPEN* to get more powerful as you play.

This game is just not even close to the same thing as a level grinder. You just had a preconceived idea in your head so your eyes are closed to even see the game for what it is.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > GeForce 6 Announced
119. Re: I wonder Apr 15, 2004, 03:24 Hellbinder

Try this on...

New Gforce Ultra = 400/550 16 pipes

Radeon X800XT comming shortly 600/600 16 pipes.

Still think carmack made a wise choice that had nothing to do with money?

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > America's Army to Invade Consoles
11. Re: No subject Apr 15, 2004, 03:21 Hellbinder

So you will alow people to go and DIE for you, so you can keep shoving big macs into your face. But you would not do it for them..

Typical, typical typical. America has become a sesspool. As has most of the world.

Armmageddon needs to arive soon.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > City of Heroes Gold
21. Re: Actually Apr 13, 2004, 03:22 Hellbinder

Rivaling EQ numbers????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! ROFL!!!!

People NCsoft and Liniage is about 10x bigger than EQ. They *average* 4 million gamers EACH DAY. And they have had these numbers for years. Liniage is absolutely huge overseas.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Starsiege TRIBES & TRIBES 2 for Free
24. Re: Damn Apr 11, 2004, 00:44 Hellbinder

"More fileplanet stupidness. Fileplanet sucks. Though I suppose it will be out in other places as well eventually, legally or not."

That is just RIDICULOUS!!

Fileplanet is Awesome and i am sick of you snivilling Whiners Constantly crying about it. Who dont you try something origional and PAY for their service and see what its like first hand. They Rock I am More than happy to pay them 10 bucks a months for what they offer..

I downloaded a Demo yesterday from one of their New On-Demmand Servers at 2.11mbps!!!! Can you even believe it? I downloaded 2 demos a at the same time a couple days ago and BOTH were hitting 1.33mbps at the same time. This has totally unleashed my Cable modem.

no other download service comes even close. That Kind of bandwith costs money and you jackasses who think everything should be given to you free need to get a Clue and Shut up.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > R.I.P. Origin?
11. Re: man... Feb 24, 2004, 12:52 Hellbinder

EA = Steaming pile of Elephant Dung.

I absolutely cant Stand EA or any of the other Publishers out there.

AS for UO... To the guy who thought that was a bad idea. They STILL have 200,000 Subscribers or close to it. How can that have been a bad decision???

It also shows just how pathetic EA is. Who will take the Money from UO. Hire a tiny team to milk it as long as they can, Funnel the money into some other Cookie Cutter Crap and Fire the Creative team that made it.

The PC Gaming industry is being sent right into the Toilet by Publishers like EA.

What they should do is Start Funding the indies who are passionate about their product and work day and night on it.

Like thats going to happen.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Universal Combat Demo
14. Re: Yay? Feb 10, 2004, 20:15 Hellbinder

For $19.95, it's hard to go wrong.
Gonna have to disagree with ya there...

I wonder if you have even trie the game yet?

This game Rocks. Its a big improvement over the previous games in the series. Much more playable, better graphics and a TON more controlable vehicles. Not to mention 64 player MP support. (unfortunately there are no servers up yet)

This is a way better game than 19.99$

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Soldiers: Heroes of WW2 Announced
19. Re: Demo review Jan 13, 2004, 20:17 Hellbinder

I am thinking a WWI game, Games need to start being made. With lots of Cool early ships and Bi-Plane battles etc..

I think WWI games could be really neat.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
This comment was edited on Jan 13, 20:19.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Combat Over Universal Combat
17. Re: No subject Dec 22, 2003, 13:12 Hellbinder

It's interesting that Smart is trying to make a game which will never require a patch. It's commendable, but given his reputation there will be an insane level of scrutiny applied to UC if the final release candidate is shipped (and not the in-between version DreamCatcher has). I would be surprised if the game was in fact perfect.

I'm not really surprised at DC wanting to ship it this week. Frankly, neither should Derek.

That is not it at all. Apparently RC1 has a few big-time show stopper bugs in it. Have you actually stopped to read the idiocy posted in threads like this and elsewhere? Its totally obvious that this mass of immature little twits would further find reason to slam DS and the game beyond measure.. heck without even playing it.

Perhaps you should go back and see the mindless gang bang mentality of most of the posters at this site and others when the very mention of DS comes up. Nearly all of which is completely unfounded and pointless.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Combat Over Universal Combat
16. Re: No subject Dec 22, 2003, 13:08 Hellbinder

Uhh Derek we're talking about UC and not HL2. You'll be lucky to sell 10,000 units, most of which will probably be picked up in the bargain bin a year after release.

Another example of how a few clueless idiots on the internet who think they are important spout total nonsense revealing their idiocy.

Are you aware that the developer wants to ship because of the HUGE demand for this game overseas? Are you aware that the last couple battle Cruiser games have sold a few hundred thousand copies each WITHOUT the big push of a publisher?

No the game is obviously not like HL2. However some of you Derek bashing idiots may want to finally get the picture that there is a pretty large group of people out there that really like these games. Furthermore UC will push that even further because its such a more complete package.

Perhaps, if you have the Brain power, you should pick up a copy of BMG and see for yourself.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Universal Combat Delayed
47. Re: Buy Sin Dec 18, 2003, 00:15 Hellbinder

You have a really brilliant idea on your hands for a game that any one of us would love to play if it came out well. I'd love to see it kick ass for you and would be first in line if it met even 75% of your lofty goals.

You obviously dont know what you are talkig about. The Game is awesome and it already does reach to some degree his "lofty goals". Battle Cruiser Millenium was quite good it only lacked some graphics and other polish related things. The Core of the game achieved its goal. Perhaps you should try it.

UC is a game like no other and thats the Bottom Freaking line. All of you should respect the game for what it is regardless of your personal feelings about Derek Smart or what happened with his game almost 10 years ago.

The game Freaking Rocks if you are a True Science Fiction Nut.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Universal Combat Delayed
46. No subject Dec 18, 2003, 00:11 Hellbinder

I cant believe the utter bullshit i am reading in this thread..

It gets sooooo oooold watching you one little immature group of pack wolves post utter nonsense after the next. why donít you people for ONCE try to post without pointless BS attacks on Derek Smart.

It just sickens me that you little immature pack animals will attack the game based on nothing but your own stupid biased ignorance.

Here is a game that lets you go from space to Planet surface in over 200 different worlds complete with wildlife etc with multiple types of game play yet you are all "not impressed". Or talking about how the game engine is "not impressive"... Its so Fing ridiculous that some of you need to get your punk asses whipped. Period end of statement.

For the record Derek Smart is not the one "digging a hole" for himself in this thread. Its all you little punks that think you are "The Man" because you have a computer and can post whatever trash you want in your little Pack mentality.

Grow the **** up!!!.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Universal Combat Movie
5. Re: Umm Dec 7, 2003, 14:53 Hellbinder

No improvements over BCM??

You are either a liar, Blind, or have an agenda. The whole Graphics engine is revamped. There is a complete Terrain rendering system with wildlife and everything. All the models are completely revamped with 5000 pollies each. There are Tons of additions and changes. Naval combat, team based FPS on planets all new weapons and combat system.

It is one hell of a lot different.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Matrix Online Website
32. Re: No subject Nov 14, 2003, 20:49 Hellbinder

Coolest thing about this game is Monolith Getting a Crack at a MMORPG game. graphics have a nice NOLF2 look to them. Wich is nice for City areas etc..

Should make for one of the more detailed and nicer MMO games out there. looking forward to it.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
This comment was edited on Nov 14, 20:50.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Consolidation - New Nintendo Console
28. No subject Nov 13, 2003, 21:28 Hellbinder

What do you mean by 'real console?' If you mean a PS2 or Xbox, then its about time you pulled your head out of your ass and realized those are essentially dumbed down PCs. The majority of the games released on these systems are either garbage and most of those that aren't are available on a PC, which does them much better. Better graphics, no fidgeting around trying to aim/no aimbot, better mod support, the list goes on.
Um... so i guess you must think that what makes GC a "Real Console" is the fact they use smaller Disks?? ROFL!!

All three have CPU's, all three have GPU's, all three have sound, media storage, Ram etc. They are ALL basically little PC's. In fact the GCN is more like the Xbox and a PC than the PS2 is. GCN has a PowerPC based processor and an ATI graphics processor that is a derrivative of *some* of the technology found in the R300 AKA 9700.

OF the three by your own logic, the PS2 is the most "consoleish" of the Three as it uses completely custom specially made parts.

Funny thing is if this is a new Nintendo Console it means its going to be powered by an ATi GPU at least on the level of a 9800pro. Not to shabby at all. Heck if its a hand held it will likely have a mobility 9600XT or similar processor. Making either one Very Formidable. Something to consider is that ATi is designing the Graphics cores for Nvidia and Microsoft (Xbox2) now.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
This comment was edited on Nov 13, 21:31.

The Whales name is Bob.

528 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo