Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Dillon Storm

Real Name Dillon Storm   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hellbinder
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.Area3d.net
Signed On Jan 14, 2002, 15:27
Total Comments 528 (Apprentice)
User ID 12221

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > AMD Sues Intel
60. Re: Yawn. Jun 28, 2005, 19:46 Hellbinder

AMD has 16% of the market Share. That is hardly significant as some here are suggesting.

AMD processors are superior to Intels and have been for a while. They Run cooler and are more efficient per MHZ. There is simply no reason for them to not have 40% of the Market or Higher other than Intel are outright Cheating.

Its Time for Intel to take it on the Chin and get some new Business practices.

Pentium 4 3.12ghz 800 FSB HT
Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
40GB Raptor 10,000RPM SATA
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
[b]Radeon 9800XT 425/382 (CAT3.8/DX9) [color=red]3Dmark03 7074[/color][/b]
[color=blueompare [url]http://service.futuremark.com/compar

The Whales name is Bob.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
65. No subject Jun 16, 2005, 04:25 Hellbinder

First of all in the comic books JOKER DID NOT KILL BRUCE"S PARENTS. it happed almost identical to the way it was portrayed in this flick. Except in the comics the common mugger is never cought.

Another example of how people need to know what the heck they are talking about or SHUT UP.

10/10

Perhaps the best Comic Book adaptation of all time. Spiderman was Good , but they had a little to much Cheese that just didnt have to be there.

This movie actually has you believe that someone that Crazy and driven with the money could become Batman. Bale is Aweosme, Alfred, Fox, Gordon, all top notch characters. Liem Was outstanding and totally cast against type.

I really wonder who will play Joker in the next movie. I want someone who is a serious actor and not a big ticket name. No idea who to pick yet but it could be anyone. Actually,, Rutger Haugher could play Joker in some wierd twist of fate for revenge based on what happens to him in this flick.

I really want to see other Superhero movies have the "powers" and constumes and leave the Cheese behind like this one does.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - GTA: San Andreas
12. Re: No subject Jun 6, 2005, 23:22 Hellbinder

id probably believe you... if you actually had the balls to write out the word FUCK

I guess you have to be a trash mouthed idiot to have a respectable opinion these days.

It is unbelievable how totally evil most people are getting. Especially the younger crowd.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > UO to Expand Again
14. Re: Elves... Jun 3, 2005, 13:43 Hellbinder

At least move to Runescape... That game is like a little Clone of UO with much better (yet still extremely dated) graphics.

Yeah, i know, i am a nerd for just having discovered runescape for the first time last week. *sigh*...

It is fune though and you cant beat the price.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Universal Combat Product Updates
13. Re: no publishers May 28, 2005, 23:08 Hellbinder

Wouldn't that be MORE to fuck up? I mean, the finished product is gonna be fucked up, so if he starts with something that actually works...

You know what really pisses me off? You guys are just freaking posting crap becuase you think you can because your mom is not monitoring you or whatever. You dont even know what the game is actually like. Go freaking buy This last game and PLAY it. I know what a crazy immature idea. I gurantee you that if you are a hardcore Sim type person you will like it.

Even if you dont you will still likely give it about a *6* on a scale of 1-10.

Its not the greatest game in the world but it sure as hell is a lot better than you people make it out to be. Especially for a bunch of mouthly brats who have never spent any time with the actual game.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Universal Combat Product Updates
12. Re: No subject May 28, 2005, 23:05 Hellbinder

heh eh eheheheh

i bet now that he doesnt have any publishers to bother him, the quality is going to go thru the roof!! hah

fuckin moron should just license a REAL game engine for a change - at least he'd have less to fuck up

You are a Clueless Twit. As are 90% of the people who post in these forums. These games are hands down the best space sim type games available period. Nothing else even comes close to the scope of what you can do. So what if the graphics are not as amazing as some other games. Other games dont have 30 ships fighting unscripted at the same time. Nor can you beam or land on 200+ different planets and Mine of destroy cities etc.

Its Fun. who cares if Derek Smart rubs you the wrong way. You guys need to play these games with an open mind and see them for what they are. I dont know a Single hard core Space sim fan who does not love them.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
36. Re: Star Wars May 27, 2005, 21:16 Hellbinder

ok the advertizing on this site is OUT OF CONTROL!!!

I have been comming to this site since the early Quake Days. But i cant take much more of this. The Stupid popup Adverts are LAAAAAME. Now you cant even make half of them go away becuase they have cleverly hidden the close button.

Rest assured i am Guranteeed to *NEVER* as in *EVER* buy one of the products listed on one of these. Popup adds might as well be a Product Black list.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
This comment was edited on May 27, 21:19.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > 3000AD vs. DC Rd 2
54. Re: No subject May 18, 2005, 18:10 Hellbinder

for one can never get over the cold hard fact that Derek smart lied and does not have a real PhD from an accredited university. In academia lieing about your degree is the kiss of death and the lowest of the low.

Furthermore I have tried demos of his various battlecruiser incarnations. While he's got lots of ideas that are good, his implementation of those ideas are horrible. The games are incomplete and they are more buggy than any other games I have ever played. That buginess is almost completely due to the grand scope of the promised features but a lack of quality implementation. That's why so many people say that his games are steaming piles of crap.

Lastly because of the language that Derek Smart uses against people he disagrees with and his attitude that is conveyed whenever he writes something, people think he's a big asshole.

That is why he has so much negativity around him.

BS..

This is nothing but a bunch of nonsesnse. You want to talk about language? look at all the total Buffonery in this forum posted by the pile of morons here. Thats bad. Derek Smart Or me or anyone else responding to this crap is just that RESPONDING TO IT.

This is hardly rocket science.

The phd thing has been a nothing but a bunch of Slander against him for years now. Which shows you are just another troll.

Only a Small handfull of people who actually PLAY THE GAMES come away not liking them. They clearly have a style all their own. I totally Disagree with your innacurate statements about Bugginess and Even that you have played a recent Demo.

I call Shens on you buddy.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

52. Re: Oh Derek May 18, 2005, 18:05 Hellbinder

When I was on 3000 AD's forum I saw tons of posts with signatures similar to yours. The jig is up FANBOY! Go crawl back into that malfuntioning battlecruiser of yours and go find a supernova to explore... explode... exploit... whatever!

Wow you are soo smart. Is it any secret that i actually like the game? Thats strong words your using. I guess if you whip out the label "fanboy" then that makes all the LOGICAL things i have posted meaningless and all the MINDLESS BABBLE you posted mean more.

I don't think so. I like Doom 3 and HL2 and my Xbox and my Ps2 and my PSP and a whole lot of things. I guess that makes me a fanboy of all of them.

If you are going to post something then have some decent LOGIC to back it up or you are nothing but a stupid Troll.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

46. Re: No subject May 18, 2005, 17:56 Hellbinder

One last thing..

Not every game needs to sell a million Copies to be successful. not everyone likes hardcore space sims where you have to use a lot of imagination and depth to get into. A small team making a game they like that has a Hard core following *can* make millions.

Even the last game UC at 19.99 It has likely sold 100,000 copies world wide. Thats Almost 2 million bucks.

If on the other hand a major studio released a game that only sold 100,000 Copies they would have to close down. The BC series is targeted at a Small group of SCifi gamers and they *AWAYS* Buy the new one. And usually at least a 1000 or so new gamers are added to the list of permanent players.

You guys need to cut the crap and actually play the last gmae UC for a few days. Is it perfect? No, not everyone is going to think so. However it Does deliver a Unique wide open experience with lots of different stuff do in space and on planets.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
This comment was edited on May 18, 18:01.

The Whales name is Bob.

41. Re: No subject May 18, 2005, 17:49 Hellbinder

If this is the real derek smart, i will say this:

We give you shit because that's what your games are. The underlying engine and concepts aren't bad, but my god... learn to use something other than basic windows text to make your HUD.

The UC/BC series has always been halfassed. It'd be super if you could finish one, but in the end they end up the same. Half-assed games that only a die hard fanbase that wants on your knob wants to play. The fact that you ban people from your forums for asking about problems with the game just proves this further

That is total Bull****. Have you *honestly* played UC?? Have you? Do you even like Space Sim type games?

There is no way in hell that either of those statements are True becuase the game was good for its kind of game. Another example of freaking lame people who mouth off like they know something when all they are, are little punks with a Computer.

You what to wknow what is ****? Look in the mirror.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

38. Re: No subject May 18, 2005, 17:46 Hellbinder

Long post on Blues that I've seen yet for the ONE gamer out there that gives a flying rat's ass! Blue PLEASE for all that's holy stop posting Derek Smart's drek! Nobody in the gaming community like him or his shoddy games!

YOU ARE THE CAUSE. You moron. As i said i have had it with stupid people. Its just news about a developer who sels games that many people play wether you like it or not. Its the mindless masses on this forum that are posting the Bullony. Not Derek smart.

Get a freaking Clue.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

35. Re: No subject May 18, 2005, 17:43 Hellbinder

Millions in revenues, that's just too funny. It's OK Derek, eventually you'll run out of publishers stupid enough to distribute your "games that are more like work" and you'll finally go into the halls of shame where you and your unfinished piles belong. In the meantime, keep posting here like you do. We love you here you know! Though I'm surprised at your response today as it doesn't contain the usual tsunami of swears and insults. You must be taking your Prozac today.

P.S. Damn you nin, I wanted first crack at the callout this time!

You are an IDIOT.

Period end of statement. You dont have Clue one how much or how little a game makes yet you think you can mouth off to an actual developer who is obviously STILL IN BUSINESS!!!. You punks on this forum dont have a freaking clue yet you act like you are in some place to lecture or correct someone. You frikkin probably work at McCdonalds for crying out loud.

People with pointless dead end jobs and beer bellies should sit down and Shut the hell up.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA
This comment was edited on May 18, 17:44.

The Whales name is Bob.

33. Re: Oh Derek May 18, 2005, 17:40 Hellbinder

I don't even know why publishers bother to work with him anymore... It's not like his games actually sell and he seems to bring pretty much any publisher he works with to court for some reason or another.

I mean... who in their right minds would pay someone to produce a shoddy product, and then take abuse from them afterwards

Duh.. if the games didnt sell then publishers would not be interested. Do the math moron. I am completely fed up with the idiocy that gets posted every time a Derek Smart post gets made. You guys are just so freaking lame.. seriously.

Further its hardly a shoddy product. Its a top of thy eline game for its style. Which is one of a kind. You really should actually get UC yourself and find out wether you are spewing BS or not. (you are)

None of you people even play the game or played any of the recent games. Yet you all think you are entitled to post some assinine opinion.

Its Ridiculous.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
21. No subject May 17, 2005, 11:49 Hellbinder

As usual the mindless uneducated brainwashed masses buy into the total BS deception, exageration and lies sony spews out about their Latest PS launch.

I am still trying to figure out what exactly you morons think makes this better than the Xbox 360 hardware wise. Or what exactly makes these typical game demos look better than the Xbox 360 demos? Its totally stupid.

The Xbox 360 flat out Ownz the PS3 in graphics Rengering power. If any of you had half a freaking Clue you would see that for yourself. Do some freaking reading and learn something.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > More Unreal 3 Licensing
52. Re: It's news. May 11, 2005, 15:57 Hellbinder

btw,

Ati hardware runs Far Cry an average of 20% better accross the board depending on the level.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

49. Re: It's news. May 11, 2005, 15:55 Hellbinder

Or Get rid of Carmack and become a real Game development house again.

What the fuck does Carmack have to do with how the games actually turn out? He BUILDS THE ENGINE. That's all. It's not his fault that Tim Willits is a sucky lead designer, or that all the really creative people have left id long ago, and all they're left with now is just a bunch of "me-too!" level designers and artists.

That is totally wrong mr potty mouth. He has absolutely huge influence on what type of game gets turned out. He opposed the new physics engine entirely and refused to work on it. Saying it was a "waste of time". He Hidnt want there to be any kind of serious interconecting plot. There is information out there on what is really going on at ID.

He holds that entire company back and that is az fact. He is not even the best or even in the top 10 of best programers out there.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

35. Re: No subject May 11, 2005, 13:54 Hellbinder

ID software is Fortunate that they only have like 9-15 employees or they would be gone by now.

They are a small company with Small, repetative outdated ideas. Its only a matter of time now before they desolve into nothing. Or Get rid of Carmack and become a real Game development house again.

Think about it.

Source, Unreal, Jupiter Or whatever the Current Lithtech engine is called now (which is about the best engine on the market these days taken as a whole) Far Cry's engine and a few others.

Game Content, Types of Play and types of gamers have all grown up past "open door shoot monster pick up health pack" over and over again.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
21. Re: No subject May 9, 2005, 21:09 Hellbinder

This is Moronic.

People like Space Captain in this thead are just plain Clueless. Its Freaking reality. Garbage in garbage out. If you and others are so freaking blind as to nbot be able to see the difference between Filth and Common Decency and ordrely behavior i am not supprised.

people like you prove my point entirely. You are already Corrupted to a point where you cant even acknoledge that there is right and wrong anymore.

Total Moral Decay.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: No subject May 9, 2005, 16:21 Hellbinder

Its time to face the facts that the Media and Video games *ARE* a big cause of what happened at Columbine and similar events all over the place. Its called the reprogramming of society. Movies, Media, Music lyrics, TV shows, Games.

To Deny the obvious that "what you put in afects what you get out" is just blind dinial stupidity. Sex, Violence, abuse, rude behavior, etc etc etc are all out of control and getting even worse year by year. You cant expose the general population to ever erroding values and morals 8+ Hours a day and it not have an effect. Which then affects the media which then affects the people. Its an out of control snowball affect.

Someone has to stand up and say enough is enough. We are NOT going to allow games where rampant violence against real people is glorified. We are NOT going to allow over the top Sexuality to be the driving force behind mass entertainment.

If those things are out there they are going to be limited and hard to comeby and or extremely licinces with massive fines for people who allow them to be displayed to Children etc.

Yes it sounds extreme. But the brakes have to be put on before we are completely brainwashed as a society.

Think about it.

Abit IC7-G MAXX2
1G Corsair DDR-400
120GB 7,000RPM SATA

The Whales name is Bob.

528 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo