Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Dillon Storm

Real Name Dillon Storm   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hellbinder
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.Area3d.net
Signed On Jan 14, 2002, 15:27
Total Comments 528 (Apprentice)
User ID 12221

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Universal Combat: A World Apart Patch
2. Re: Is this the patch... Feb 17, 2006, 14:09 Hellbinder

To you...

I think the game is a blast.

I understand though, not many have the IQ for this game.

The Whales name is Bob.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Atari Sell Off?
15. Re: No subject Feb 17, 2006, 14:02 Hellbinder

Have you guys even played Path of Neo?

If someone has *oh my gosh* an *open mind* and does not prejudge everything becuase of some uninformed Mob mentality that does not make them a fanboy.

I dont own the matrix movies, I dont own any of the other Matrix game properties. This game is awesome. Its fun, it has a lot of different elements and its a cool Sci fi theme. That is all there is to it.

You guys act like the Matrix was not a hige world wide phenominon if you want. Or that you didnt think the first movie was flipping awesome. Who frikking cares. This site is full of ignorant mob mentality peons anyway.

This comment was edited on Feb 17, 14:03.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Atari Sell Off?
11. No subject Feb 17, 2006, 13:27 Hellbinder

First thing.

The Path of Neo is an awesome game. Y'all ne to shut it.

Secondly,, Its getting pretty sad that companys in the USA can no longer afford to keep us employees because everyone has to make so much freaking money, and have so many bennefits just to have a house and a car.

You guys forget how awesome the Matrix was and still is in its pure form. Like the Path of Neo. I know those dorky brothers stole the idea from an afro-american lady from the east coast, and they also totally screwed the plot over and went the wrong direction with 2 and 3. *but* The Matrix itself is a great Sci-fi property and makes for some great stories and games.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode 1 Facts
52. Re: No subject Feb 13, 2006, 18:53 Hellbinder

As for the HL story site, that's actually pretty interesting. If the games actually explained that much, their plots might be more compelling.

Um, They got all that information from playing the games and paying attention to detail.

The Whales name is Bob.

51. No subject Feb 13, 2006, 18:48 Hellbinder

Que up a Steam fight...

"Who cares, we will all buy it"

WRONG BATFACE.
I can't stand Steam(ing pile).
If it's on Steam.... No money for you then.
Might slip on my eye patch and AAAARRRRR me hearties.

I Will never understand you guys. I totally love Steam. I love how all my games and add-ons are contained in one concise structure. i love the way it downloads new content ahead of time for release, I love Digital purchasing.

Steam Flat out Kicks Major booty over going to a store and buying a game, or searching out mods and installing them the old fashioned way.

You knee-jerk Steam haters are all *steamed up* with angst for basically no good reason. There are no bad points to steam.. not a one.

Time for a Starbucks Dude.

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 18:51.

The Whales name is Bob.

16. Re: No subject Feb 13, 2006, 15:42 Hellbinder

Hl2 is better than Farcry.

Farcry is a straight action shooter with very little subplot. In the later stages without cheats it gets *extremely* difficult to survive becuase they just throw tons of really huge hard to kill bad guys at you. They kill virtually all strategy. The AI is very basic as well.

People like farcry becuase of the huge outdoor jungle graphics. I think it spoils them when they start reviewing the rest of the game. Wich is not that great imo.

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 15:43.

The Whales name is Bob.

14. Re: No subject Feb 13, 2006, 15:37 Hellbinder

I guess I'm the only one who thought F.E.A.R. was slightly above average. The graphics were great, the AI was superb, but there were like 3 types of enemies, the environments felt "sterile" for lack of a better word, and characters were even more cardboard cut out than HL2. Don't even get me started on the "Scary Little Girl" FAR beyond cliched storyline. I mean, don't get me wrong I enjoyed FEAR, but the way people make love to it on this board just suprises me. Its like you played a different game than I did.

Right, My point was specifically about AI.

Of course the particle effects in combat with the settings maxed were the best ever done by a mile as well.

The Whales name is Bob.

6. No subject Feb 13, 2006, 15:16 Hellbinder

They probably saw FEAR and realized they had to get on the ball with their AI.

FEAR was really like a super enhanced next gen version of the military in HL1.

Valve has the people to pull it off, lets see if they do.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > New ATI CATALYST Drivers
8. Re: Good Stuff Feb 9, 2006, 20:34 Hellbinder

You have to break somthing so you can then fix it no?

And they seem to have a lot of problems with BF2.

I'm not getting these new drivers .

1. No they dont

2. They have vastly superior performance and IQ in that game. Nvidia's drivers have performance and texture shimmering issues.

Nvidia users have been brain washed to the point where they no longer see the bugs and IQ hacks that they "dont ever address or fix". they think thats the "right way they game is supposed to play and look".

I on the other hand will take my superior IQ and Performance and Driver fixes and enhancements on my X1800XT 100% of the time.

This comment was edited on Feb 9, 20:35.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Tesseraction versus DreamCatcher
9. Re: hard questions Feb 1, 2006, 18:00 Hellbinder

And maybe you are just another foul mouthed bitter moron with a computer and lots of free time to post your mindless musings all day long.  
The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Stargate MMORPG Announced
32. No subject Jan 31, 2006, 19:21 Hellbinder

The Stargate universe is a great setting for a MMO. It has all the elements built into it. An established history, a strong enemy race, multiple races and casts, multiple career paths, mix of modern and future, and "weird" technologies.

You have multiple planets to explore, built in dynamic mission generation for team play that makes sense. The opportunity to explore and discover unique items, spiritual journeys, fighting for survival etc.

This is an absolutely brilliant foundation for a great single/squad based online RPG.

For the life of me i cant see why some of you are negative on this idea. Sometime I think people here donít even try to be fair about anything before they fly into one unjustified mindless rant after the next.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Talkers
5. Re: V.A.P.O.U.R.W.A.R.E. Jan 30, 2006, 12:28 Hellbinder

Seriously,

What is with these guys anyway? They seemingly had a fairly complete project 2 years ago. Heck, Nvidia helped them program half the graphics engine to show off the FX.

What could possibly be so hard that they could not finish the game over a year ago?

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Crysis Announced
18. Re: No subject Jan 30, 2006, 12:24 Hellbinder

You mean like all those games from id Software and Epic Games?

So you are suggesting that Epic and Id games are really names something like.. Idoom? Or Iduake? Or Epicunreal??

I am going to give you the bennefit of the doubt and think that you simply have not had your moring coffe yet.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Battle for Middle-earth II Beta
47. Re: It's funny Jan 28, 2006, 22:04 Hellbinder

This is going to be an awesome game. (Yes i am in the beta as of today ) Very sweet.

My new X1800XT runs it with 6xFSAA, Adaptive AA, and HQAF mode, Ulta High in game settings at 1280x720 smooth as butter. It really has nice graphics and looks fantastic!!!

I guess i am under NDA or something so thats all i'll say

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 22:05.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Stargate SG-1 Cancelled?
70. Re: Are you kidding me? Jan 23, 2006, 01:45 Hellbinder

I sure wish they would remake the Six Million Dollar man, except stay true to the Original book (which I have read about 5 times). No cheese, serious covert mercenary action with a cyborg twist.

-Cant Run 60mph, can maintain better than Olympic speed for hours.

-Cant Jump 10 stories in a single bound. Can flat jump about 10' straight up.

-Arm can lift about 1 Ton.

-Bones were actually reinforced to handle the stress.

- Eye can only take pictures (or in this age video) cant actually see.

-Major mental issues and fits of depression as Steve deals with the feelings that he is not ďhumanĒ anymore.

IMO, This would best any SCifi show on TV today with the international intrigue you could do and have that "Superman" thing going as well.

The Whales name is Bob.

50. Re: No subject Jan 22, 2006, 03:52 Hellbinder

Like it or not, SG1 and Atlantis are pretty popular, and one each of what, 3 televised scifi shows, BSG being the other. Like someone said, i'd much rather have stargate with all its cheese than no stargate or scifi.

When stargate is finished with, there will be no scifi franchises left. BSG has its end written into it. What are you gonna do when it's all wrapped up and done with, whinge about there being no scifi on tv anymore?

Give me new series of stargate over repeats of enterprise or these half-assed efforts that keep coming and going any day.

I personally count Lost as scifi anyway.

There will always be new shows and new SCiFi series. Heck some of the best Scifi shows ever got cancelled fast and never got poular or the exposure they deserve.

The Whales name is Bob.

18. Re: It should be said Jan 21, 2006, 16:45 Hellbinder

Btw, if you think BSG is a bad show you donít deserve and opinion.

Even TVguide and other major TV outlets are calling BSG the best show on TV right now. It won "best show on TV" in more than one mag.

I donít personally watch it very much as I am to busy. What i have seen is about as far as you can get from a "bad show".

The Whales name is Bob.

15. No subject Jan 21, 2006, 16:41 Hellbinder

.....and not surprisingly people like Overon and wildone were once again proven to not know what the heck they are talking about while shooting their mouths off anyway.

Suggesting that "Good games donít get cancelled" is as about a Clueless and infantile statement as you will find on this board. Which is saying a lot, because about 90% of the posts here are clueless and infantile.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - 25 to Life
13. No subject Jan 18, 2006, 01:00 Hellbinder

Can anybody else see how completely screwed up we have gotten? A game Celebrating Gang Violence, Cop Killing, Gang related crimes and general mayhem?

Laws are not going to change this. This country's heart is just gone.

We have nothing left as a decent people.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Microsoft: We're Going to Beat Sony Jan 14, 2006, 02:31 Hellbinder

To bad i cant even get an xbox 360.. This not having one anywhere thing is getting REALLY OLD!!  
The Whales name is Bob.

528 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo