Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Dillon Storm

Real Name Dillon Storm   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hellbinder
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.Area3d.net
Signed On Jan 14, 2002, 15:27
Total Comments 528 (Apprentice)
User ID 12221

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > 130,000 APB Players
14. Re: 130,000 APB Players Aug 24, 2010, 16:20 Hellbinder

it is utterly ridiculous that a game that makes 3.5 million dollars a month somehow cant pay the bills...

our world has gone completely mad... everything is topsy turvy.

The Whales name is Bob.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy
8. Re: On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy Aug 23, 2010, 11:33 Hellbinder

you guys and gals are a product of modern society.

completely and utterly amoral wich makes you utterly immoral and incapable of sound judgement.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Announcement
5. Re: BioShock Infinite Announcement Aug 12, 2010, 15:27 Hellbinder

This has nothing to do with bioshocks story, makes no sense at all and is utterly stupid.

why would the studio even greenlight something like this? It should'nt even be called bioshock.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > StarCraft II Budget Oopsie, Preorders Soar
17. Re: StarCraft II Budget Oopsie, Preorders Soar Jul 23, 2010, 13:35 Hellbinder

kibbled wrote on Jul 23, 2010, 12:27:
I am surprised that the Wall Street Journal got this wrong. However I think Blizzard spent more on WoW. The $100 million was just for development, it doesn't include all of the support like servers, customer service and bandwidth. I remeber reading in PC Gamer that the estimate 2/3 of monthly service fee go to cover the game and 1/3 is profit. I am going to assume Blizzard's profit is better because they have so many people playing. Economies of scale.

edit- I changed $100 to $100 million

there is no way on earth that is accurate for Wow. It might cost 5 million a month but i laugh at even that. more like 1 million a month or less for server and support costs. even at 10,000 a month for bandwidth per server and 50 servers thats only 500k a month.

tech support is a room full of near minimum wage employees. I bet most of them are part time and no benefits.

I will go out on a limb and say that the cost of running wow is about 2 million bucks a month and that is going to an extremely high number per month in my estemation.

that means the game is running well over 90% profit margins.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > OnLive Founding Member Offer Extended
6. Re: OnLive Founding Member Offer Extended Jul 18, 2010, 21:46 Hellbinder

the graphics will not be limited by the machine you are playing on. Did you actually pay attention to what the other posters post?

Their site is very clear as well.

All you need is a normal PC with even a on board grapics adapter that has video acceleration and a high speed internet connection. The servers on their end run the game and send you a video of the game play as you play it. it slike running remote PC except their video streaming technology is much much better.

Its an advantage because you dont need to spend 500 bucks on a video card and 200 bucks on a processor and throw in some for new ram ev ery couple years. THEY upgrade the hardware. You can play crisis 3 0n your 4 year old laptop... for like 10 bcuks a month.

i hope you get the picture now.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Ship Architect
11. Re: Star Trek Online Ship Architect Jul 15, 2010, 16:12 Hellbinder

creston, every single one of your posts has some foul mouthed junk in it or some perverted junk and in many it has both. Do you *ever* have a clean pure thought in your head? I cant even imagine what your thouht life must be like if you cant even control what spews out of you on a game site.

Seriously.. do some self evaluation.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Source 2/Half-Life 3 Rumor
28. Re: Source 2/Half-Life 3 Rumor Jun 9, 2010, 03:01 Hellbinder

Hoop wrote on Jun 9, 2010, 01:28:
You will all be appeased with footage of Alex's pert breasts and tight A$$ jiggling all the more for the extra source.

What a jiggling pussy may look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHbNlxRNBQ

OK BLUE THIS STUFF IS WRONG. Glad to see you allow this kind of language and conduct on a site everyone including kids hang out at.

you are Responsible!

You should be getting rid of posts and posters like this but im sure "freedom of speech" aka (perversion) is much more important than all the 9 year old kids that read this site and get all the filth your foul mouthed buddies post all the time.

IT is utterly unbelievable what utter FILTH is floating around in most of the minds that post here.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Humble Indie Bundle Update: Source Code Promise
16. Re: Humble Indie Bundle Update: Source Code Promise May 9, 2010, 11:26 Hellbinder

Tron You are a cluelesss fool. It does not cost *any* game company anwyhere near 300 million to make a game. *any* game. Maybe 50 million and that is on the really wastfull over staffed mmo's that take 4 years to develope.  
The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Yee Against Banning Ultra-Violent Games
27. Re: Yee Against Banning Ultra-Violent Games May 5, 2010, 22:48 Hellbinder

Iím just going to say it. Virtually every last one of you is pathetic. You see more violence on CNN than in these games? Really? I work with 9 and 10 year old boys who play games they have no business even know exist.

You guys are so utterly blind to how degenerate the society is that you cant see it because you have been corrupted and damaged by it. *NO ONE* child or adult should be getting enjoyment out of games or anything else that promotes, encourages, entertains, makes you dwell on and or participate or enjoy mutilation of people violent sex acts drug use or other heinous crimes.

It is utterly CONDEMNING of all of you that you enjoy this kind of garbage yourselves. Let alone children. The First amendment has *NOTHING* to do with play acting murder and mutilation. The only reason any of you think it does is because you are perverse and demented by your past and current participation in these things.
This kind of garbage should not be put into children or teenagers heads. Via movies games or music. The Human brain is a computer and what you program it with affects you. All of you on this site are proof of that fact. It doesnít mean you will all be axe murderers, but it does mean that with each decade the depths of outright evil we need to *entertain* us gets worse and worse and it does and will have a cost.

It should be a felony to sell an M rated game to anyone under the Age of 18 *PERIOD*

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Metaverse
8. Re: FCC expected to abandon net neutrality May 5, 2010, 02:26 Hellbinder

creston and the rest. wake up and pull your heads out. HE IS PART OF THE MACHINE. Do a little research. He is one big lie. the guy is every bit out of the same mold as the bush's and clintons,, in fact he is WORSE. because he was hand picked by the eliete for the very tasks he is performing all while feeding everyone a ration of lies they all swollow like baby chicks.  
The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > RAGE Next Year
46. Re: RAGE Next Year May 5, 2010, 02:20 Hellbinder

You guys as usual are complete and utter tools. I have never seen a lamer collection of imbiciles as this site. You people are blind, whiney pointless little twits.

The graphics and the textures look great. Its obviously going for a theatrical feel combined with a look that is run down. everything doesnt need to look shiney to be high quality. those textures are high rez extremely detailed and obviously *huge*..... you bunch of toddlers.

I swear you morons make me insane.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Patched
12. Re: Star Trek Online Patched Apr 30, 2010, 07:41 Hellbinder

It is amazing to me how every single day you blues newsers waste no time in showing your ignorance and mean spirited stupidity.

1. STO is a fun game.
2. WoW did not start out with tons of content. its been added over the years
3. ALL MMO's start out with low content and build it up over the years.
4. No one Plays an MMO with the idea that it should last a Few days. Everyone with *any* comon sense knows you play an MMO for the long haul.
5. Why anyone would take anything you dim wits post on this sits is beyond me. You are all a bunch of self important, short sighted, snarky, ignorant jerks.

You all need to wake up and stop being such a bunch of losers.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Aussie R18+ Debate Hysteria
9. Re: Aussie R18+ Debate Hysteria Mar 1, 2010, 11:54 Hellbinder

yeah cause you know playing games where you rape, murder, kill, steal, assasinate, do drugs and the like is such a posative thing to do. and causes so many posative images to be floating around children and teens heads.

So heck yeah, why care about all the school violence, violence against parents, shootings, foul language, harshness etc of todays youth why should anyone care about silly stuff like School shootings every week anyway.

you people are bling and foolish and nearly all of your brains have been warped by this junk yourselves. why is "adult" content always, sex, rape, murder, debauchery etc? Ever stop to even think for a second that maybe "adult" content should be love, kindness, respect, self-control, self-sacrifice and other similar trates?

All of the supposed "adult" content is being put into games that 9-14 year olds play and watch at the movies and listen to in music hour after hour and day after day.

and you foolish people think this will have no effect at all.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > GPG on the Cost of Independence
11. Re: GPG on the Cost of Independence Feb 18, 2010, 15:22 Hellbinder

Using foul language it not about "your mommy" being mad. Its about taking our brains out of the toilet for a change and having real communication.

Since we are into polotics now. If you think the pshycopaths took over in 2000 and 2004 you are delusional. Those people are nothing but figureheads for the real people in power, and they dont give a rip about republican or democrat. They care about Power and keeping it and they use Corporations, polotics, ecology, Science, entertainment and news to accomplish that.

You think Obama is different? think again. Two sides of the same Coin.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization V Announced
4. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V Announced Feb 18, 2010, 12:42 Hellbinder

Does it ever cross some of you minds that you dont have to have a Potty Mouth in order to communicate?

It gets sooo old reading the gutter talk day after day.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Another Alpha Protocol Delay
21. Re: Another Alpha Protocol Delay Feb 7, 2010, 11:45 Hellbinder

Acleacius, No matter how many times you say "yes they do" It wont make you right. SEGA is not known for rushing things out and if you think that you are a MORON, which i have already comcluded by your posts anyway.

So go ahead and post "yes they do" one more time.

Schmuck.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online Open Beta
5. Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online Open Beta Jan 21, 2010, 19:49 Hellbinder

Fausticle,

Women are not meat. They are our helpmates and lifemates. Our Wives, and Mothers and sisters. You are a deprived product of a deprived world. just like Tiger Woods, only worse.

You would not know what real "LOVE" is if it walked up and gave you a hug.

Sad.

This comment was edited on Jan 21, 2010, 19:50.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Activision Thought $7M for Blizzard was "Insane"
15. Re: Activision Thought $7M for Blizzard was Jan 19, 2010, 14:10 Hellbinder

A lot of you guys are beligerent foul mouthed losers.

Did anyone have decent parents in the last 30 years? F-Bombs every 3 words. what is wrong with you people... sheesh.

You all need your brains washed out with bleach.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Atkinson on Aus R18+ Fight
4. Re: thats not a knife... Jan 19, 2010, 14:04 Hellbinder

No, The ridiculous levels of Violence, sexual abuse, drugs, rape, murder and the like NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. The whole culture everywhere is being turned more and more perverse with each passing year.

You guys can say what you like but your brains are already warped. Open your eyes to what is going on around you and Stand up and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

You can have fun video games without all the profanity, Excessive violence, dismemberments, sexual abuse, drugs, beatings and the like.

This thing needs to be brought back into some level of sanity.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Cancelled Aliens RPG Footage?
5. Re: Cancelled Aliens RPG Footage? Jan 11, 2010, 12:48 Hellbinder

I have come to the conclusion that 99% of Bluesnews posters are just flipping RETARDED.

That Footage looked great. It was Pre-Alpha. It looked like it could have been a wonderful game based on the Aliens universe.

Give me a break.

The Whales name is Bob.

528 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo