Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Dillon Storm

Real Name Dillon Storm   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hellbinder
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.Area3d.net
Signed On Jan 14, 2002, 15:27
Total Comments 528 (Apprentice)
User ID 12221

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > RAGE Trailer
42. Re: RAGE Trailer Apr 19, 2011, 20:39 Hellbinder

Bard wrote on Apr 19, 2011, 17:27:
Zuckuss wrote on Apr 19, 2011, 10:45:
Meh, After the BF3 trailer yesterday, I think I will pass on this. Or bargain bin at most.

Pity the whole BF series is utter crap.

uh yeah sparky sure it is... (looks for bottomless pit of rolleyes to post)

I mean, that is just an utterly dumb comment.

The Whales name is Bob.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Portal 2 Nears
6. Re: Portal 2 Nears Apr 18, 2011, 18:05 Hellbinder

giving people an opportunity to unlock a game early = good

giving people a motivation to help support indy developers = good

dangling a carrot in front of people that basically deceives them into paying for something based on an expected return that was never real to start with = VERY bad

the only way this would have been a win win for everyone is of this had been started a week earlier so that people could actually really unlock the game early.

people can justify this all you want, but in the end all it was, was a dishonest scheme to get people to buy some indy games with absolutely zero actual pay off even possible on the false promise made.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > One Potato, Two Potato...
67. Re: One Potato, Two Potato... Apr 18, 2011, 17:24 Hellbinder

giving people an opportunity to unlock a game early = good

giving people a motivation to help support indy developers = good

dangling a carrot in front of people that basically deceives them into paying for something based on an expected return that was never real to start with = VERY bad

the only way this would have been a win win for everyone is of this had been started a week earlier so that people could actually really unlock the game early.

people can justify this all you want, but in the end all it was, was a dishonest scheme to get people to buy some indy games with absolutely zero actual pay off even possible on the false promise made.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Sells $1 Billion
32. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Sells $1 Billion Dec 21, 2010, 17:05 Hellbinder

and every single developer who worked on the game should have been given a bonus of a minimum of $100,000 with most of the heavy lifters getting $500,000 to a million or more,,,

but no instead the greedy suits at the top pocket the money, work the devs as slaves, pay them virtually nothing and then lay them all off.

the game industry is pretty flipping screwed up. IF people got paid real money for really well done and successfull games there would be a lot more of them. instead of a bunch of fat pigs who did nothing at the top buying their 10th yacht while they laugh and fire everyone two days before Christmas.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Amnesia Postmortem
14. Re: Amnesia Postmortem Nov 30, 2010, 14:41 Hellbinder

yeah.. becuase its more important to make games for "pc passion" than to have food on the table and clothes for your children.

hypocrites....

Making games for consoles is not "selling out" in any sense. Some Pc games are good and some are bad, some console games are good and some bad. there is not one single element of Amnesia that would not be prefectly the same on any of the consoles including the Wii.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Tribes Universe Interview
17. Re: Tribes Universe Interview Nov 2, 2010, 16:37 Hellbinder

I played combat arms for a while, and thought the purchasable items were pretty good and didnt ruin the game.

In a tribes game it might be better if it was not 10 different spin fusers, but perhaps different types of gadgets or vehicle upgrades.

the way combat arms works you basically rent time with whatever divice, weapon, gizmo you are getting.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Tribes Universe Interview
9. Re: Tribes Universe Interview Nov 2, 2010, 13:56 Hellbinder

You guys MMO doesnt mean MMORPG. Tribes (especially tribes 2) already was an MMO just the 90's version of it.

You guys always talk so much crap about everything without actually seeing for yourselves. You spoil any chance a game could be good for yourselves before you even try it.

A Tribes 2 like game with built in community management like T2, with player and clan stat tracking, a persistant universe to fight over, with unlocks or even purchacable items from a built in online store would be pretty fun stuff.

The action would be hot and heavy just like T2 was, with 50 vs 50 teams (not that big an increase over 32 vs 32)

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Still No Medal of Honor on U.S. Bases
20. Re: Still No Medal of Honor on U.S. Bases Oct 6, 2010, 17:24 Hellbinder

Tumbler wrote on Oct 6, 2010, 17:12:
They are doing immeasurable damage to their brand with this stupidity. This game is looking like it's more concerned about making people angry than making an enjoyable experience.

Stand by your decisions and say fuck off to your critics. You're trying to establish yourself as a hardcore military action game and with the slightest breeze you buckle and run...man the fuck up.

Next week you'll be shaving the beard off that guy on the front cover because people might think he's muslim. Who am I kidding, it's already a fucking joke that you think this brand can handle that guy on your cover.

Seriously, grow a fucking pair.

Exibit A to my post below.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Still No Medal of Honor on U.S. Bases
19. Re: Still No Medal of Honor on U.S. Bases Oct 6, 2010, 17:21 Hellbinder

Blue wrote on Oct 6, 2010, 14:26:
It makes me sick who some allowed to be president.

Duly noted. If that again becomes the only thing you post here your new account will be anointed with a ban a lot faster than your old one was.

Not that i care about polotics, but it is interesting that you allow all the trash, profanity, vulgarity and the like that is posed here but ban people for political views you dont agree with.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > MoH Taliban Renamed
15. Re: MoH Taliban Renamed Oct 1, 2010, 10:59 Hellbinder

still makes you wonder how many actual taliban guys would have bought the game and got on there to kill all the infidels?

How wierd would that have been? You are playing a game and the guys on the other team laugh about killing the westerners and strike up a chat with you only to find out that you actually get blown up b those same people later on.

bizzarre..

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Civilization V Live Video Stream Today
17. Re: Civilization V Live Video Stream Today Sep 13, 2010, 15:44 Hellbinder

Verno wrote on Sep 13, 2010, 15:37:
People You are getting more dumbed down, more ammoral by the day

Oh the irony here, it is delicious.

right im dumbed down and ammoral becuase i say stealing is wrong, and using profanity in every post is wrong and bathing yourself in sex, rapes, violence towards innocents and the like is wrong.

i am such a moron.. you got me there verno..

(the difference between you and me is that i stand on truth and you stand on a great chasm of emptyness and self destruction)

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Civilization V Live Video Stream Today
14. Re: geeze Sep 13, 2010, 15:35 Hellbinder

Kajetan wrote on Sep 13, 2010, 12:38:
PoopieMoopie wrote on Sep 13, 2010, 12:26:
to the pirates out there, please just buy this game, it seems the company really did their best to accommodate the PC platform (the game's ONLY platform). We want them to keep making great games. Thanks!
There are no "pirates". There are only unserved, potential customers.

So, if the game is good and (!) popular enough, it will sell enough. And Civilization IS very popular. 2K will make enough profit and we will see a Civ VI.

And people, who leech every game, never buying anything, will never be customers. There is no harm in private file-sharing.

Are you utterly brain dead? a bunch of people who do nothing but steal every game and pay for nothing is "not harming" anyone.

People You are getting more dumbed down, more ammoral by the day. The problem is there ARE MORALS and STEALING IS WRONG and IT DOES HURT PEOPLE. and one day you will suffer the consequenses regardless of what modern ethics and morality are successfully convincing you otherwise.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Jack Thompson vs Medal of Honor
28. Re: Jack Thompson vs Medal of Honor Sep 8, 2010, 15:49 Hellbinder

yeah.. heh... you guys are so right. trying to get people to wake up and stop the slide into the toilet is completly EVIL but enjoying playing suicide bombers killing your own troops is great fun.

you people are straight up shamefull and just plain gone totally morraly bankrupt.

(freedom used to mean more than someones "right" to be utterly degenerate)

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > David Allen Speaks
30. Re: David Allen Speaks Sep 7, 2010, 13:58 Hellbinder

whatever verno. Babble all you want your posts are pathetic. I have dissapeared no where and have been "outed" for nothing by anyone because there is nothing to out.

I hate the garbage people like you post its as simple as that. You are not cute, or funny. It's a typical bully mentality who goes to belitting anyone who stands up to your mindless mean spirited attacks.

(i also stand firmly by those posts of mine you linked to. they are true you are simply another example of the same kind of thing.)

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > David Allen Speaks
17. Re: David Allen Speaks Sep 7, 2010, 12:50 Hellbinder

verno you are sad.. i mean really really sad. You are the one who clearly fits the bill for what you are accusing derek Smart of being. just from reading your posts.

and you think its funny.. how truly pathetic.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > No Medal of Honor Sales on US Bases
8. Re: No Medal of Honor Sales on US Bases Sep 2, 2010, 21:57 Hellbinder

This kind of GARBAGE has nothing to do with freedom. Every single day i am dumbfounded a little more by the utter immorality in the minds of most people. Reading the posts here is just utterly stupifying and sad.

None of you have any character at all. none of you. You dont even know what freedom is. All you guys care about is how perverted and immoral it lets you be and not a one of you would shed your own blood to keep your "freedom" unless of course someone gets in front of you at Mcdonalds and slows you from stuffing another cheesburger into your fat bloated bodies to feed your perverted self indulged minds.

You are what you entertain yourself with.

you guys are a disgrace.. truly and honestly a disgrace as are these game companys.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Valve Plans 3 "Big Surprises"
55. Re: Valve Plans 3 Sep 1, 2010, 18:09 Hellbinder

just go ahead and take these as fact...

1. Valve MMO (as in a real persistant story driven FPSMMORPG baed on half life)
2. a Portal Movie is being made in house (not a half life movie)
3. half life episode 3 is actually being rolled into the new MMO

There you have it,,,

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > AMD Dropping the ATI Brand Name
34. Re: AMD Dropping the ATI Brand Name Aug 30, 2010, 16:18 Hellbinder

Ati has had overall better drivers than Nvidia for close to 10 years now. The truth is nvidia is a slimy company that pays developers for special support, hacks their drivers to make benchmarks look better, cuts the corners on image quality, and pays people to post crap about ATi on forums and blogs as part of their marketing budget.

All this is proven and documented.

The couple posters on this forum are in all likely hood paid nvidia hacks. And no i am not a paid AMD hack. I am just informed and tired of the garbage.

when you influence review sites to use specific games, with special driver sets, influence developers to use special code (that causes known issues with the competitors drivers and hardware because you did internal testing to find it when it didnt need to be programed that way) and then send out a handfull of PAID propagadists to scream about it from the rooftops you are pretty slimmy.

thats not fanboy land this is the truth.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Stargate Games Lawsuit
6. Re: Stargate Games Lawsuit Aug 26, 2010, 17:09 Hellbinder

so.. narf2029 a game is not profitable or worth making if it cant be equal to or beat wow? (i see you edited your comment)

This kind of thinking is utterly LAME.

When you make a game you are not trying to make a game that makes 150 million a month. You are trying to make a game that pays the bills, covers its cost and hopefully generates some profit. If your game ends up making you a billionare great. You dont start out with the attitude "if this game doest make me a bilion dollars its worthless and a waste of time".

I mena seriously man what has casued you to think this way? Its like most of the teens these days they want a vice president position right out of school and 100k a year or why bother ill just live with my mom and play xbox.

our society is sick with a self inflicted cancer.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > 130,000 APB Players
17. Re: 130,000 APB Players Aug 24, 2010, 17:51 Hellbinder

It just seems crazy... how can expenses for a game like this not be covered from initial sales and 3.5 million bucks a month?

The Whales name is Bob.

528 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo