Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Dillon Storm

Real Name Dillon Storm   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hellbinder
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.Area3d.net
Signed On Jan 14, 2002, 15:27
Total Comments 528 (Apprentice)
User ID 12221

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Secret World Delayed
4. Re: The Secret World Delayed Feb 21, 2012, 15:15 Hellbinder

sempai you are an idiot.

you didnt read or pay attention to the news blurb. You have obviously not read any articles regarding the game. Further none of the games Funcom has released have been a "steaming pile of shit". so why would this one be? Both their single player and multiplayer games are quality products and many are very memorable and enjoyable.

Funcom doesnt need to learn anything. Most of their games are awesome and last for years. I still play AO and have 2 paid accounts and its still the most fun i have online.

even Age of Conan is a different, original game that a lot of people still play even if it had some problems. it doesnt make it a "steaming pile of shit" either.

I dont even need to bet 20$ to tell that you are a clueless moron with an ahole so big you have to talk out of it instead of your mouth. May you are the one who needs to learn not to run your mouth off without engaging your brain.

(yes some of the idiotic posters at this site are flipping irritating)

The Whales name is Bob.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Changes
27. Re: Tribes Ascend Changes Feb 2, 2012, 15:24 Hellbinder

krovvan... i was just going to post that you are one serious whiner.... but.. then i got to your last post and realized imo that you are just a plain old id10t.

do i really need to take the time to post all the things you could do in a month for entertainment that would cost $45 for a measly 2 hours? or how people pay $60 for a game that may only last 6-8 hours?

yet you find something wrong with the game industry where people can play for months at a time, even in beta... and buy cool things that make their already enjoyable experience even more enjoyable... while at the same time generating much needed income for the developer.

even if the game never launches and they go under... 2-3 months of extremely enjoyable game time with cool stuff (perhaps hundreds of hours played) for $45 is a total bargain and next to free when you do the math.

imo, your opinions are completely retarded.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Happy Birthday id Software
14. Re: Happy Birthday id Software Feb 2, 2012, 00:47 Hellbinder

if they forget the plot driven stuff and simply make a return to original quake with tons of atmospheric action and some boss fights, hidden passageways, old school guns with fast play and a bunch of old school multilayer maps...

I bet it would be a huge hit even on consoles. but they would sell a few million PC versions at least. oh, and do it with a dev team of no more than 20 tops..

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin
50. Re: No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin Jan 15, 2012, 16:35 Hellbinder

eh, running Steam and Origin side by side on my PC already. Digital service is digital service.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Goes Back to Karkand
15. Re: Battlefield 3 Goes Back to Karkand Dec 13, 2011, 12:14 Hellbinder

Is this the release that lets me actually play the game for more than 30-45 seconds before it app crashes?

man im glad i spent all that money on a game i cant play, many others cant play, and no one at the dev or pub seems to care.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Australian R18+ Final Guidelines
6. Re: Australian R18+ Final Guidelines Nov 4, 2011, 12:18 Hellbinder

any of you care to explain to me why anyone should ever want, need, desire or condone a game with "sexual violence" implied or otherwise?

can you people, any of you, not see how evil these games are becoming? No game or form of entertainment should ever be allowed that glorifies evil and lets people do evil for fun.

our brains are bio computers and eventually what you put in comes out. and the depths of depravity we are exposing ourselves to and our children to year after year are already taking a toll and it will get worse and worse. There needs to be a serious push back against this stuff pretty soon before we are forced to fully bear the weight of the results of our foolish and evil ways as a society.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Announcement
3. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Announcement Nov 3, 2011, 10:30 Hellbinder

yaaay yet another game that teaches 6-12 year old (and all ages) the sheer enjoyment of being a complete scum sucking thief, violent abuser of innocent people and criminal.

but of course go ahead flame away about your personal right to corrupt your mind with as much filth as possible and how none of these violent games, movies and music children are pumping into there heads for countless hours a day, week and year is having no effect at all on our youth or society.

and don't give me lame excuses about it having an M rating because the years of abuse people have already put in their heads with this trash has already blinded them to any sense of decency on why their 4 year old shouldn't be encouraged to play act out violence on innocent people.

(i know, i know... im an idiot a loser a fool who doesn't know what im talking about,,, meanwhile 12 year old's are pushing shopping carts from 4 stories up an innocent lady and they are laughing and telling jokes to each other about it.)

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Art & Details
15. Re: MechWarrior Online Art & Details Nov 1, 2011, 16:26 Hellbinder

ok, those of you talking crap about the role playing and leveling aspect of the game and acting like that has no place in battle tech or mechwarrior are showing yourselves to be clueless noobs where this game and universe are concerned.

The entire game started as a pen and paper game. I spent many an hour playing battle-tech and mehcwarrior while growing up. we had a group of about 10 or so of us that met regularly.

This game is perfectly suited for the MMO system of leveling and unlocks. anyone who has the classic mechwarrior compendium from the mid 80's will be familiar with this. It is a deep, detailed, fully fleshed out role playing system with as complex of rules as D&D from that era.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized
108. Re: BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized Oct 27, 2011, 18:40 Hellbinder

Here is some hate speech for you.

The fact that peoples perverted or mentally deranged sexual state needs to be identified by them literally in front of every single thing they do is a sign in itself of the truth im stating.

whats next want to share with everyone that you are a "gay" coffee drinker? bottom line is you are sexually attracted to the same sex wich is ABNORMAL! and not something you should be proud of, ok with, or trumpet as loud as you can associating it with literally everything you do.

it is an OBVIOUS mental disorder plain and simple and its time all of society recognized that and dealt with it accordingly.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > More on Scrolls Legal Battle
31. Re: More on Scrolls Legal Battle Oct 7, 2011, 10:12 Hellbinder

you know the the thing notch is really in danger of is waking up one morning and realizing that he has blown all his amazing profits from minecraft on foolish legal battles.

he should stop now and change the name to scrolz or skrols or something odd then he would not have a problem. and stop blowing thousands and soon to be millions of dollars on legal expenses.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Quoteworthy - id's Tim Willits on Always-on Gaming
88. Re: Quoteworthy - id's Tim Willits on Always-on Gaming Aug 10, 2011, 14:34 Hellbinder

This is yet another tiny step in converting the way people think about life. from the youngest to the oldest within a decade or so everyone will be plugged in or left out in the cold. The end game is a unified economic and control system over the majority of mankind. It is happening slowly right now and the transformation continues. The end result is that everyone will be part of the system and it will be considered normal, acceptible and totally logical and anyone on the outside who refuses to participate will be considered dangerous, a threat, a nutjob etc.

It still amazes me that there are people out there, and even many of you who see this happening and know its happening and yet laugh at Bible prophecy about the end game that is coming. "no one can buy or sell without a mark on their hand or forhead".

The danger is, there is coming a time when the brakes will be taken off, and the voices of warning will fade, and like something striaght out of star trek everyone will be absorbed like the borg and not even have the desire to resist but hate anyone who is not part of the collective. 10, 20, 30 years from now its not that far off now. You all know the technology is not that far off.

As Jesus said "he who has an ear let him hear."

Act now, believe now, receive now dont wait till its to late and the door is shut.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > WoW Drops More Subs
87. Re: WoW Drops More Subs Aug 5, 2011, 09:38 Hellbinder

um, they are still making 168 million dollars a month on subs alone. (or something like that)

wich is more that other big mmo games generate in a year.

apparently that means that somehow its the end of the world for them. heh.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 21, 2011, 12:33 Hellbinder

since when did we all start talking about "heat index"? Watching the brain washiung of society is really an amazing thing. how subtle it is yet so effective.

no its not 90 degrees anymore is really a "heat index" of 115 because of global warming etc.. all the tempuratures being reported sound all wacked out.. 120 in DC 116 in New York etc.. until you realize that its all brain washing propaganda that everyone is buying in to hook line and sinker. the actual tempuratures are completely average but they change the terminology and have everyone freaking out over nothing.

its NORMAL SUMMER TEMPURATURES in the 90's thats it. Arizona is in the 100's like it is every single year. here in idaho we have had a handful of days in the low 90's and people are acting like its the hotest time in history! these are the normal tempuratures as they have been for as liong as weather has been tracked. yet people have become so dumbed down they cant even remember last year, or their childhood.

i wonder if its that subliminal programing over UHF frequencies "they" have been working on for a few decades....

really makes you wonder.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Battlefield Heroes Hacked
4. Re: Battlefield Heroes Hacked Jun 27, 2011, 11:37 Hellbinder

no, all they showed is what a group of smart degenerates can do given enough time, dedication and opportunity.

people do care about security, but its hard to prepare for complete scum like these guys who sit around doing this all day long.

if i was in charge the first group of these guys they caught would face public execution. then well see how clever the rest of these hackers feel. seems harsh? its the growing brazen nature of peoples evil these days. like the flash robberies, gang style beatings and the like. its time to get flat medieval on the growing wave of complete lawlessness.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 3 Launch Trailer Revisited
9. Re: F.E.A.R. 3 Launch Trailer Revisited Jun 19, 2011, 09:34 Hellbinder

yet another series of comments that leave me with one giant ... huh?

you guys do realize that fear was *never* a survival horror game.... right? it is in fact a FPS witth a horror theme.

you know,,, i love the flinstones,,and one thing i know you need barney rubble to have a quality flinstones.. and thats what i think the creators of F3ar really screwed up on.. they just dont have a quality barney rubble... in fact they dont have any barney rubble...

therefore this game will obviously suck.

(typical everyday logic and thought process used by a majority of the brain dead people that post comments here)

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Footage
6. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Footage Jun 14, 2011, 11:33 Hellbinder

uh.... i dont know if you nitwits realize this or not.. but... no matter how much mindless profanity you toss into your moronic comments... it doesnt miraculously make them true.

i watched the video, and as expected.. the game looked cool. The graphics are fine, the truck and other vehicles looked fine. Of course i think that Battlefield will be awesome as well.

You brainless twits couldnt make an honest comment about a game if your lives depended on it.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > The Secret World Video Diary
5. Re: The Secret World Video Diary May 30, 2011, 18:52 Hellbinder

you guys are retarded,,,,

I think it looks original and cool and the graphics are fine.

the reason why my opinion counts more than 90% of the posters here is all you do is look for one negative thing you can say after the next with no thought, no context nothing.

Its predictable and ridiculous...

(and i left any spelling mistakes in on purpose.. feel free to justify yourselves by attacking it if you like)

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > RAGE "Shrouded Clan" Trailer
21. Re: RAGE May 5, 2011, 17:53 Hellbinder

maybe on the other hand you should look at a few games and compare.

there is litterally nothing extraordinary or exceptional about the graphics in this game compared to crysis, or any of the recent ue3 engine games, or some of the other independant games using engines coming out of china as an example. look at some of the recent games on the PS3 and xbox for facial animation and modeling.

personally, im a bit perplexed as to what you are seeing in here that is causing you to see it as superior.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > RAGE "Shrouded Clan" Trailer
18. Re: RAGE May 5, 2011, 17:33 Hellbinder

I don see anything in the graphics that set it appart from virtually any game released in the last 2-4 years at least. And the gameplay is no different than Half Life 2.

im not saying that all the games released looked this good, but there are many that have looked this good or even better.

This game may sell a lot, but it does not raise the bar on graphics or gameplay. id has simply been passed up by several other studios in talent im afraid. Even some low cost engines put out graphics that are comparable to this.

It kind of makes me sad.

The Whales name is Bob.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse May 2, 2011, 12:54 Hellbinder

osama has been dead for 9 years. he had kidney failure and it is on record in various places. This was a completley staged event by the powers that really control the usa for many different reasons.

it is really sad how totally brainwashed and controled the sheeple of the world are.

people unfortunately deserve the oppressive world government that is comming in the not to distant future.

The Whales name is Bob.

528 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo