Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for AcidDrone

Real Name AcidDrone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname AcidDrone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4803800
Description
Homepage http://planetquake.com/skindom
Signed On Jan 12, 2002, 06:13
Total Comments 647 (Apprentice)
User ID 12198

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Anachronox & Doomsday Patches
9. Re: Anox patch mirror May 28, 2003, 01:20 AcidDrone

Hell yeah, been waiting since patch 1 for this, can finally play it again, I never got to finish it since I got so pissed off with the crashing on 2k and now im using XP so I wasn't even going to try it.

Eidos really suck for killing this game off, imo it was one of the best RPG's for the PC and most deservant of a sequal.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > More E3 Trailers
8. Re: No subject May 15, 2003, 23:19 AcidDrone

yeh it looks like console outcast, looks fun though.
they would want to improve outcast though, skins wern't overly fantastic, niether were some of the world textures.

that ride the what ever its called thing bit looked fun lol that made no sense though, watch the trailer and you will know.

I can't imagine it being worst then outcast, consoleish maybe but its inevitable now that we will get more and more cross platform games.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
1. ETM? short and shit or what? May 14, 2003, 10:24 AcidDrone

I've been told ETM is really friggen short(5hours?) and not that great either, and I had been going to buy it, I was wondering if anyone thats played it(yeah i know there are warez whores here somewhere) can tell me if it is that short and if it sucks balls or not?

News Comments > Elite Force II Demo
31. Re: No subject May 2, 2003, 19:50 AcidDrone

off you go then, back to mums basement, code that winner of a game, I'll give you 10months before I come and kick you in the head.

As for the art im sure its great, since I know who the artists on it are, and I know they own you all.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Hits the Newsstands
76. Re: John Carmack groupies. Apr 23, 2003, 01:17 AcidDrone

yeahhh i hope those fucking starship troopers monsters are just place holders or thats some blatently nice riping off of holywood.

News Comments > Unreal II Patch
10. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2003, 22:22 AcidDrone

imo they should be able to kill every single towel head, but then everyone would have more of a whinge.
you never know which one of them 'babies' is going to grow up to be another sedam.

As for unreal 2, kinda sad, i just finished the game on friday(got it on tuesday) and they release patch.. the game was too short, and the problems it addresses i put up with and finished the game.

News Comments > More Help Wanted: Quake IV
9. Re: Quake 4 Feb 20, 2003, 21:05 AcidDrone

Well for one thing id wont let them release Quake4 before Doom 3 anyway for legal reasons, but yes id say it won't be out until 2004 if not even later then that, I don't think they are all that far along on the dev of q4.

And I was hoping they would hire some new 2d/3d artists as SoF2 and JK2 had fairly poor art, especially as far as skins go.

Good luck to anyone that applies for the job.

News Comments > W3 Frozen Throne Preview
8. Re: Orcs! Feb 14, 2003, 18:05 AcidDrone

The orcs will have their own Campaign seperate to the main theme, set around the rebuilding of the orc empire etc, I think its a good idea because they really can't tie the orc into the other bits much they didn't really do anything in wc3 they were only there because of Grom and his stupidity.

But I agree they are by far the funnest race to play and the SP is always fun with them.

News Comments > W3 Frozen Throne Preview
5. Re: Human Hero Feb 14, 2003, 16:04 AcidDrone

The new Alliance hero is more like an Orc unit then the archmage, and I predict he will end up being used even more then the archmage.

But all in all its coming along nicely, I've read a huge preview in a magazine thats printed over here(Aus.) and its sounding great, I love the SP campaigns blizz do and I'm looking forward to that more then MP but I will definatly sign up to the beta.

News Comments > Frozen Throne Beta Sign-ups
4. Re: woot! Feb 13, 2003, 16:02 AcidDrone

read the big fat graphic 'Battle.NET BETA TEST' booyah, id say its MP.

News Comments > WarCraft III: Frozen Throne Official
12. Re: This summer? Jan 21, 2003, 18:55 AcidDrone

I think you will find blizz will keep this release date just fine, the engine is their all they need is to program in the new hereos and abilities etc and make some new maps and new models and bobs your uncle.
I look forward to it, WC3 SP for me was great fun and bnet is fun too but I'm more interested in blizzs ability to make a good SP game that I don't put down.

Neat announcement just what I wanted to hear.

News Comments > WarCraft III Expansion?
11. Re: I have one thing to say... Jan 14, 2003, 20:01 AcidDrone

lol, pandarians rule.
Yes it was an april fools joke of a rumored 5th race of wc3, a race of noble fighting pandas.

News Comments > European The Thing Patch
2. Re: what? Jan 10, 2003, 16:40 AcidDrone

No, it adds mouselook to the game when you arn't in aim mode.
see when you are just running around normally, it auto targets creatures, but with that patch you can turn it on so you can aim yourself, personally its fine with auto aim.

Great game, quite hard though.

News Comments > Unreal II Trailer
51. Re: Just saw it... Jan 9, 2003, 19:42 AcidDrone

ut2 and u2 shouldn't be compared, they are made in 2 different places, and ut2 is a heap of shit kthx, but seriously, the game looks good, im kinda pissed with that trailer though the quality is so bad you can hardly see the game properly.

News Comments > Condition Zero Details, Movie
10. Re: So, Dec 21, 2002, 21:22 AcidDrone

pancreas, they'd have had to call it GoreStrike - Condition Gore, since Gore tried to do that in sp and failed rather miserably, albiet good for the couple hours it passed.

I don't even know why this title is still going, it should of been scrapped after they had to change devs in the first place.

As for gearbox, they used to be a decent dev, now im not so sure, you only have to look at 007 NightFire, They still have not fixed that bug on the HL engine that lets u constantly reload certain guns even if its been reloaded, the bug has existed since hl came out, and GearBox have had at least 2 chances to fix it for console games and pc games.
I know its a minimal bug but its lame, its like 7/8 years old now GG.

News Comments > DirectX 9.0 Released
6. Re: No subject Dec 20, 2002, 00:13 AcidDrone

Anyone know where to get a standalone installer?, that web install only shit makes me vomit.

News Comments > BloodRayne Demo
3. Re: Trying to Hard Dec 19, 2002, 19:01 AcidDrone

Is it any good? the game looked promising, I like these sort of games, I enjoyed bungis Oni even though it wasn't an overly great title.

News Comments > Splinter Cell Demo
12. Re: Wow Dec 19, 2002, 04:10 AcidDrone

oh mr tuff raedon owner, I bow down to you and your greatness.

pfft, go brag about your comp on a cs board.

News Comments > Impossible Creatures Demo
13. Re: No Subject Dec 9, 2002, 21:43 AcidDrone

ahh ok, gonna say 8.2 doesnt even change directx hardly at all, it was some stupid little fix, and the demo installed fine for me in xp so what ever.

Game looks promising don't think itd take too long to get bored of making the creatures albiet as fun as it is atm.

News Comments > Impossible Creatures Demo
10. Re: No Subject Dec 9, 2002, 19:38 AcidDrone

8.2 isnt beta is it?

647 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo