Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Esox Lucius

Real Name Esox Lucius   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 10, 2001, 21:01
Total Comments 13 (Suspect)
User ID 11866

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: .... Jun 4, 2003, 14:40 Esox Lucius

You are the man, Blue. I have been debating if I could ask for gas for a tooth cleaning as I have real issues with going to the dentist. I was such a wreck last time they sent me home and made me make another appointment to finish the grinding and grating they call cleaning.

Ahhhh . . . Serenity at last.

Esox Lucius
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: net art May 12, 2003, 15:16 Esox Lucius

My problem with modern art is that a 40 year old social recluse living the extreme end of an alternative lifestyle can borrow the child's picture, sign it, claim it is "the return to ignorance" and somehow make a big stir in the art world.

Sometimes I feel that modern art is to the "social elite" what Howard Stern is to 14 year old chronic masturbators. The lowest common denominator will create the biggest stir and thus the most promotion of the nonsense they peddle.

Esox Lucius

14. Re: Eye Drops Apr 30, 2003, 12:28 Esox Lucius

Through a lot of trial and error on my part, I learned the best way to give my German Shepard eye drops was to make him sit and then kneel in front of him. Then I would wrap my arm around his neck, leveraging his muzzle against my shoulder and use my hand to open his eye (don't know if Hudson learned to just keep his eyes closed like mine did). The I would apply the drops with my free hand. The arm around the neck was usually sufficient to keep him from escaping and after a few days he would give up the fight. You should have seen what it required to give him a bath.  
Esox Lucius

17. Re: Time Apr 29, 2003, 14:03 Esox Lucius

Oh, come on, quit blaming the cat. . . If I was a betting man, which I am not, I don't think I would point the finger at the cat.  
Esox Lucius

9. Re: hey Blue... Apr 18, 2003, 10:26 Esox Lucius

Reminds me of the movie "Scrooged".

"You can hardly see dem nipples"
"See, and these guys are really looking!"

Esox Lucius

79. Canadian Beer Apr 9, 2003, 08:57 Esox Lucius

I had assumed when I posted that someone would recognize "Canadian beer sucks" as a quote from the movie Canadian Bacon. Pretty funny movie. I didn't mean to turn Blues News into a beer and alcohol forum.  
Esox Lucius

44. Re: Jesus H. Christ, SNOW??!?!?! Apr 8, 2003, 18:07 Esox Lucius

Actually, it isn't as easy as it once was to get into Canada. I thought the same, no passport needed. The guy at the border had a great time trying to make me feel like as ass for not having mine.

"All I said was Canadian beer sucks"

Esox Lucius

7. Re: Happiness = semen story Mar 22, 2003, 12:36 Esox Lucius

Now, the trick is to find a way of working this into my love life without the resulting red cheek that comes from getting slapped. . .

This comment was edited on Mar 22, 12:38.

Esox Lucius

20. Auction of the Day Jan 16, 2003, 16:49 Esox Lucius

No one else said it, so I am sorry to say I have to.

Finally a Playboy where one could honestly say they only bought it for the articles.

I am sorry.

Esox Lucius

27. Bad Hudson, Bad! Mar 12, 2002, 18:00 Esox Lucius

When I was younger our fox terrier ate all the halloween candy my brother and I had collected. He had siezures for the rest of his long life. Glad to hear the wonder dog is okay! My German Shepard though once ate my roomates high school diploma. I would just like to take this opportunity to say sorry d4v3. You can still beat him if you want!

"No, no, don't shoot him. It will only make him angry."

Esox Lucius

27. Dino Puke Feb 12, 2002, 18:41 Esox Lucius

Are these guys trying to gleam some sort of picture of the life of these reptiles? I have heard a lot of stories about bad shellfish and maybe the poor guy just ate one.

On the other hand, what will scientists say 50,000 years from now when they start rummaging through our temporary internet files and see all the sick and twisted stuff I, admittedly, and others like to download after reading Blues News?

Esox Lucius

18. w00h00! Jan 4, 2002, 14:58 Esox Lucius

Wait a minute. Thrashed for posting the DL and then gets good press for it in the end? Why doesn't my life work that way? Kudos on the new title. Maybe a knighthood in the future?  
Esox Lucius

5. No subject Dec 21, 2001, 10:45 Esox Lucius

Esox Lucius

13 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo