Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Halo Breaker

Real Name Halo Breaker   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Halo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 6, 2001, 08:11
Total Comments 976 (Graduate)
User ID 11835

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Avernum 6 and Demo Released
8. Re: Avernum 6 and Demo Released Mar 3, 2010, 19:19 Halo

I felt the same way until I saw what a poser he was.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=187

Yeah that interview sounded more like a venting section then "puff piece."
" please point me to an RPG that has rich and varied tactical combat, because I’d sure like to play it."

Jagged Alliance 2?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > StarCraft II Beta Keys on eBay
15. Re: StarCraft II Beta Keys on eBay Feb 22, 2010, 02:06 Halo

They are probably selling the keys for 300 so that they can afford all 3 games and each ones expansion pack(s).

News Comments > Morning Previews
6. Re: Morning Previews Feb 18, 2010, 19:09 Halo

I don't mind the need to be connected to the internet when playing since I'm always connected. I DON'T like the max install number, I wipe my computer annually just because I try so much stuff that my registry looks like a Chinese census report. Or the "besides the game you need to install 5 other programs" no thank you. I don't want your Blank Online Support tools program, constantly running the in the background.  

News Comments > Bruce Shelley The Settlers 7 Interview
5. Re: Bruce Shelley The Settlers 7 Interview Feb 11, 2010, 19:04 Halo

I can't stand all the multisoftware installs for games now. The farthest I'll go is Steam; due to it's killer deals on old/good games. I thought GTA4 was a steal at $7 around Christmas.

Well when it came time to installing it I needed Steam, gta4, GfWL, more DRM, and some Rockstar program. Jesus Christ No wonder people hate new PC gaming.

Back on topic though, I don't know how you can dumb down the settlers series though. I mean it's pretty straight forward besides "road management." I still load up the Settlers 2 every now and then.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Vietnam in November?
9. Re: Call of Duty: Vietnam in November? Jan 7, 2010, 19:10 Halo

Maybe instead of slaughtering civilians(no kids though)like in MW2 you'll be raping them this time! Or maybe you'll have to go through an entire recon mission higher than a kite and with no crosshair. or perhaps one mission you'll be out running authorities as they chase you down trying to draft dodge. So many new gameplay ideas to go with here.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Thermaltake Level 10 Chassis Dec 4, 2009, 21:51 Halo

I'de rather have the $700 Zalaman water case with some actual value.  

News Comments > Gratuitous Space Battles Add-on Details
32. Re: Game Reviews Dec 2, 2009, 23:15 Halo

I believe people on this forum actually lose sleep over other people's grammar and typing skills; just saying...  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 2, 2009, 23:10 Halo

Actually this is a bigger version of a smaller version of smaller version of a bigger version.  

News Comments > New Torchlight Demo
13. Re: New Torchlight Demo Nov 6, 2009, 19:48 Halo

I liked Mythos a lot so I'll be getting this tonight.
Is it just me or...
"just the pet that sells loot for you is worth the price of the game." posted by LazyCat extremely ironic. Like Tony Stark could build a suit out of it ironic.

News Comments > Diablo III Interview
2. Re: Diablo III Interview Aug 25, 2009, 17:54 Halo

Well on 9/5/08 he said.

JW: All the dungeons’ layouts are randomly generated. The exteriors are not. We have a new system of adventures that allows us to cut sections out of the terrain to put random — whatever — in there. We can put random terrain, we can put in scripted events — we wanted to add a lot more scripted events into the game."

Crispy Gamer said-
So expect that outdoor monsters could be heavily scripted (as the terrain stays constant). They could run to a chest, get a bigger axe and come back.

News Comments > Manhunt 2 PC Planned: Rated AO (For Now)
9. Re: Manhunt 2 PC Planned: Rated AO (For Aug 25, 2009, 02:46 Halo

Indigo Prophecy can be changed to Fahrenheit.

" North American PC version can be easily tweaked to show the "deleted" scenes by changing USmode=1 to USmode=0 in the game's .ini file."

News Comments > New Battle.Net Details
4. Re: New Battle.Net Details Aug 21, 2009, 23:15 Halo

Yeah this sounds more like a real Blizzcon  

News Comments > Redbox Game Rentals
2. Re: Redbox Game Rentals Aug 17, 2009, 16:29 Halo

Rent PC games?  

News Comments > Sunday Q&A Roundup
2. Re: Sunday Q&A Roundup Aug 16, 2009, 19:19 Halo

I wish he would finish the game and it's mechanics before adding graphics. A working fully functional world with a living breathing eco-system is more important right now than graphics.

I'm not letting the lack of "real" graphics make me a victim of not playing it. Once you get the hang of it; your attention will be fully immersed.

News Comments > Rocksteady Not Hitting Hitman 5
2. Re: Rocksteady Not Hitting Hitman 5 Aug 16, 2009, 19:09 Halo

Figured as much. Eidos is probably just outsourcing some of the mo-cap work to Rocksteady.

Always nice when the publisher helps with the devs work. I mean Blood Money only had 4 mo-cap actors but whatever.

News Comments > Hitman 5 by Rocksteady?
5. Re: Hitman 5 by Rocksteady? Aug 11, 2009, 21:31 Halo

Oh NO not Rocksteady after judging their work in the Batman demo this will just be awful.  

News Comments > WoW to be Banned in China?
3. Re: WoW to be Banned in China? Jul 16, 2009, 14:02 Halo

You mean America would collapse if it banned Chinese products.

This comment was edited on Jul 16, 2009, 14:23.

News Comments > Alpha Protocol Preorders: PC Screwed Again
11. Re: Alpha Protocol Preorders: PC Screwed Again Jul 10, 2009, 23:10 Halo

After sitting for a bit either on my couch or at my desk and playing a game; I don't notice myself being more comfortable than the other. Sitting 3 feet at a desk looking at a 23" LCD wide screen looks the same if not better (for my eyes) than sitting ~10 feet back and looking at a 55" LCD.

As far as controls I can adapt to both, although I'm not as fast with the sticks as I am with a mouse and keyboard, on any game. Maybe racing games with standard controls are easier on a console since the sticks and buttons are pressure sensetive.

I had my comp on my TV for a bit but reading some sites and having to Ctrl+mouse wheel scroll for bigger fonts was a pain.

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Patch
10. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Patch Jul 3, 2009, 17:06 Halo

You have to give it a grace period then the links show up.

http://dlh.net/getfile.php?84:1e12b786fc256ab1:0107110f0ae8f69e:Vampire_bloodlines/vtmbup63.exe

Filefront mirror is gone, or never existed.

This comment was edited on Jul 3, 2009, 17:08.

News Comments > Splinter Cell Conviction Diary Movie
7. Re: Damn PC Crowd! Jul 2, 2009, 16:47 Halo

But now Sam is pissed off about his daughter and it's a manhunt to find her, so if you're in the way you're dead. At least that's their excuse.  

976 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo