Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paranoid Jack

Real Name Paranoid Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Paranoid Jack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.speedmatters.org/cwatest
Signed On Nov 5, 2001, 00:47
Total Comments 1833 (Pro)
User ID 11537

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2015, 01:30 Paranoid Jack

Creston wrote on Mar 22, 2015, 16:17:
Already been grilling for about a week now, and went over to a buddy today for some burgers for lunch. <3 grilling season! 70 degrees today! Thumbsup

Yeah, I hope they're wrong but they are calling for 90+ here on Friday, already?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Rainbow Six: Siege Details Leak
11. Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Details Leak Mar 22, 2015, 20:39 Paranoid Jack

"I hated Vegas, but this looks pretty crappy too. Bring on the return to the older games..."

There fixed that for you, your welcome.

At first I got excited to see the old less than stellar graphics thinking the gameplay would more than make up for it but the video looks bad and plays badly. Rough, alpha, yeah, we know. Sad, them trying to pull in us old school gamers with the use of those team names. I realize that the twitch gamer majority would not go for old school Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six style of game play. And I will admit that the original Ghost Recon and it's add-ons were great in their own ways... the PC games, not the console shite they went onto make. Lastly, I loved Raven Shield even though they were already taking the gameplay into the current mess that it has become. That said I have no faith in this being much fun for more than a few dozen hours of twitch adrenaline rush combat while sipping on whiskey. But for serious game play? I just don't see it... our last hope is The Division?

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
56. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 21, 2015, 23:18 Paranoid Jack

None of this is bad news to me. Nothing I've seen has me worried. As long as the combat is engaging the game will be worth it. I play both PC and console games. And I still prefer the old PS3 dual shock over any other controller. Though playing DS2 with the XBone control on the PC is still very much fun. Some games just play better on one set-up versus the other. Some games play fine on both. We shall see. I bought it from GoG six or more months ago. So I hope we will be able to play it at 9 pm the night before official release. That way we can give the skeptics our first impressions.

The Witcher 3 has become my most anticipated game at this point since I'm not sure Bloodbourne is going to be to my liking. Though I hope I am wrong. Still I look forward to exploring the huge open world of W3. My main problem is that I always abandon the main storyline/quest to go off on my own. And have far more fun doing that... at least in the Elder Scrolls games that has always been the case.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity
23. Re: Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity Mar 17, 2015, 16:28 Paranoid Jack

Sweet, just took off the 24th for Bloodbourne and already have the 27th through the 29th as a scheduled three day weekend. So unless somebody declares a state of emergency it's going to be a great week and a better weekend playing games.

I got the collectors boxed version with the first add-on and I'm happy to have helped. As was the case with Bloodbourne... I have gone out of my way not to follow this too closely. I spent a couple hours beta testing and then put the blinders on.

To be honest I cut back drastically on my kickstarter funding. And so far my biggest regret is Shroud of the Avatar. I don't even want to talk about how disappointed that development has gone... at least for me.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2015, 19:57 Paranoid Jack

As far as that coach goes he needs to have a serous talk with that girl and her parents. She would be dead or paralyzed two times over just in that one meet. She needs to face reality before she ends up in a wheel chair or worse.

That tsunami was some scary shit and this video again shows the power of that surge. Sad so many people were caught off guard and perished.

This comment was edited on Mar 17, 2015, 01:30.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2015, 19:45 Paranoid Jack

descender wrote on Mar 16, 2015, 18:38:
Clean drinking water is going to cause more wars than Oil, and soon.

Collecting rainwater is and has been a major issue since way before corporations started selling it though. It's been illegal in most places for decades because it messes up the local natural aquifers. You can literally cause drought conditions in your area if too many people are doing it. The laws are actually becoming "less intrusive" than they were lately, but they are also being enforced more than they ever were too.

The better question to ask yourself is... why the fuck do so many people essentially live in a desert? Time to pack up and move to somewhere actually habitable or you will forever be fighting with resource problems.

A huge part of this area, the San Joaquin valley of California, is a desert climate... that was turned into one of the largest agricultural areas in North America over half a century ago. Though it has been on the decline since the water shortage started taking a toll and just after they bankrupted the state (Gray Davis and Big Power) bailing out all the corrupt power companies. Back then California was the eighth largest economy in the world. Not sure where we stand now but I am sure it isn't that high with the financial insecurity of the last decade. Add this to the already over stressed economy and it all spells big trouble.

edit: I stand corrected we have regained the ranking of the eighth largest economy in the world. And even though we are not in the top five, just barely missed it, we have some of the highest unemployment in the country. My guess is that if we could get a true accounting of all the illegals living off the money given too those with legal residence we would be in the top three.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 16, 2015, 19:09 Paranoid Jack

Verno wrote on Mar 16, 2015, 11:25:
I'm super happy about the lack of shields in this, I thought all of the turtling people did in videos/pvp was lame and it made the gameplay too predictable.

But there are shields....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo18fJJFkLQ

...though if you use them you will most likely lose more often.

Besides shields don't equal FTW. You just have to be smarter than the heavily shielded/armored opponents. Using tricks and out maneuvering them can be a fun challenge. That is one of the best things about the PvP there are loads of options.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2015, 11:05 Paranoid Jack

From what I have read our water system here in Cali was set up to supply up to eighteen million people decades ago. We now have over thirty million, again from what I have read... yet our lovely elected officals have done nothing... jack shit to fix this issue until recently. So yeah, we are going to see some far reaching ramifications. Cost of produce going up across the country, more lost jobs for migrant workers and ranchers, and the ground is sinking.

In this county we still have no laws to stop the sales of water being pumped out and sent south or north by ranchers making millions. All the other counties pasted laws years ago. This county just recently limited the sales. So now they can only make ten to twenty million a year selling water from the underground reserve/reservoir and we are several years into a drought? WTF!

The idiots have drained lakes sending water out into the ocean because they want to save fish. Where are the fish going if the lake is dry or at record lows? And how about all that water being sent south while the lakes set aside for the bay area and the south are sitting there at normal levels or slightly below?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 16, 2015, 10:41 Paranoid Jack

Anyone in Toronto willing to pick me up a copy?

I'm very much looking forward to this game. Nothing like the souls games for atmosphere and tension. Too bad that little memory wiping pen lite from MiB doesn't exist. I would love to be able to replay these games with the same level of excitement as I had the first time exploring them not knowing what lies ahead just waiting to kill me.

I'm taking the day off from work if possible and may even stop by GameStop just past midnight to get my copy. Fifty this year and still just a kid at heart... when it comes to games at least.

News Comments > Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service
29. Re: Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service Mar 14, 2015, 20:52 Paranoid Jack

I have had several Steam CS nightmares. The last one being the purchase of Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I already owned the original version and bought the Ultimate version on sale. Several months to a year later I tried to play it. It won't load. The vanilla version loads. I have no access to any of the DLC. Steam tells me to contact Bethesda and Bethesda tells me to contact Steam. I didn't even bother. I've been down that road before and I give up. If you buy several versions of the game it only recognizes the original version. I've already heard the horror story about calling your credit card company to dispute the payment. Same shit happened to a friend. Valve threatened him and told him he would be banned and lose his account.

To be fair though the same shit has happened to me on Origin. First my BF3 account got wiped by a moron tech support rep because I inquired about regaining my user name some kid in England somehow was able to take from me even though I had been using it for more than five years with every BF game since the beginning. Then I bought DA Origins Ultimate and it wouldn't boot only vanilla would. Took me three months to get EA/Origin to fixed those issues. They gave me two old games for the loss of my level 43 account and gave me more codes to add the DLC to my vanilla DA.

Different versions of the same game not booting has been most of my issue with Steam for ten years. They have issues making the new version purchased work properly after you've already bought the original. I think it has happened to me three or four times now and I for one am glad they have finally pulled their heads out of their rich asses. Just don't hold your breath if you are waiting for them to fix your problem.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 12, 2015, 22:26 Paranoid Jack

Tank? No way. A lot of geeks out there and these smart watches are selling fairly well not to mention it is one of the better looking models. Still, 20-30 million units? No way at that price. If it could sync up with an Android? It would sell a lot better.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
26. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 11, 2015, 22:48 Paranoid Jack

jdreyer wrote on Mar 11, 2015, 20:18:
Orogogus wrote on Mar 11, 2015, 14:39:
He didn't say left wing, did he?

Huh, completely misread that.

No worries... left wing or right wing. No matter. These are just key words used by the media and people in power to set off certain types of people. To get them to tune in. Same as some idiot using racial slurs and saying idiotic things to other plays on X-Box Live. We all have are triggers and people will use them against you if you let them. Very few people are just stone cold and don't let anything get to them. Racism/Stupidity is part of the human condition. Every single human being on this planet could be of one color and we would still have issues. There is no way around it. A percentage of the populous would hate the other because their hair/height/weight/whatever. Understanding that is important. Being intelligent enough or educated enough to get over it is the problem. Most people who let these things effect them are having other issues and that racial slur is just the chink in their armor used to get under their skin.

As far as the excessive force and bad cops go my way of thinking is this... it has always been there. We just see far too much of it as of late because the population continues to soar and of course there are more police to help maintain peace. So naturally there are more incidents and more bad cops. Maybe I am over simplifying it but one thing is for sure... the media is on a roll with the witch hunting.

Are you not entertained?

23. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 11, 2015, 18:01 Paranoid Jack

Cutter wrote on Mar 11, 2015, 09:47:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Mar 10, 2015, 23:36:
/rant on/
Every time I read comments like Cutter's I'm glad I turned down my chance to be a CHP. I know any position policing the street is far from easy. In todays society the police are automatically guilty until proven innocent. Even after being proven innocent by actual evidence in a court of law... millions will continue to believe the sound-bite that was a full on lie and will still call for the cops head on a spike for months if not years after proven innocent. Those same people screaming racism refused to see how hypocritical they are. I'm sick of the race card being the first or second card played every damn time somebody doesn't get their way. Can't win an argument play the card.

Oh so you feel cops should be entitled to murder unarmed people whenever they want? You think there aren't issues with race and policing? Some of the responses here are so typical extremist right-wing, knee jerk bullshit. Most cops spend most of their time in anything but danger or anywhere close to it. Unless you think writing tickets and watching road crews work is dangerous. The only self-entitlement going on here is on their side, 'Oh it's such a hard job, people don't understand.' Again. QUIT! No one asked you to do it. You aren't owed anything.

And why do people need to call the cops to begin with? They're not allowed to defend themselves. They're forced into a position of being reliant on the state so you can't blame for that. And if and when they show up it's already after the fact by then. Ever had anything stolen before? Good luck in ever getting back. Maybe they should be looking for stolen shit and skipping the tickets. Society doesn't need glorified ticket writers making 100k a year - no wonder they have to write so many.

People are just tired of cops not being accountable. That there are two sets of rules one for them and one for us. I've worked events for cops before where the fucking Captain has given me his card saying if I get stopped at a DUI checkpoint just show that to them and they'll wave you right through. I see cops constantly breaking the law in small ways they make other people pay for. Obviously that's the sort of shit that grates on people. I worked the G20 and it was very clear there that "serve and protect" only applies to the rich and big business as the illegal mass-arrests at those events always prove.

Once they start actually abiding by the laws themselves, stop needlessly bullying people, stop needlessly murdering people, then they won't face any of those issues. They bring this on themselves.

Contrary to how it sounds, I don't hate cops but there are far too many bad ones out there and that needs to change, but again, the cops themselves won't allow that, again which is probably the largest part of the problem. The thin blue line is protecting the wrong people. And if you're not for the people, why should they be for you?

LMAO, sorry. Cutter, do you ever read what you're typing before hitting the post button? You have a tendency to read into posts things that are not being said. Not to mention going off the deep end. At work waiting for a crazy to approach me. Hopefully I will remember to respond later not that there is a response for some of your rant. I'm just trying to figure out where you're coming from. Had a lot of bad experiences with police? I don't want to but have to assume you watch way too much TV news/entertainment programs or maybe anti authority video channels on YouTube.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 11, 2015, 01:20 Paranoid Jack

Axis wrote on Mar 10, 2015, 16:44:
Like the Senator who never ran a business now presides over the largest business in the world...

Hey! That is not fair... he was a community organizer... that has to count for something! Right?

8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 10, 2015, 23:36 Paranoid Jack

First off thank you, xXBatmanXx, for your service. Although not in my community or even my state you are still serving. That is more than most of the general public in this Age of Entitlement. We all need to thank those who server more often, so thanks.

/rant on/
Every time I read comments like Cutter's I'm glad I turned down my chance to be a CHP. I know any position policing the street is far from easy. In todays society the police are automatically guilty until proven innocent. Even after being proven innocent by actual evidence in a court of law... millions will continue to believe the sound-bite that was a full on lie and will still call for the cops head on a spike for months if not years after proven innocent. Those same people screaming racism refused to see how hypocritical they are. I'm sick of the race card being the first or second card played every damn time somebody doesn't get their way. Can't win an argument play the card.

Crazy sad is when a person who attacks a police officer after trying to take his firearm then ends up shot is somehow now the victim in America. Even before that I've heard cops saying for years over and over again that we have lost control. It is true... and not just for the police. Our entire society.

My job requires me to pack a lunch or stop someplace to eat between jobs. People will see you sitting some place eating your lunch and automatically get their back up. Come to your window and confront you. Try to report you to the business office of the company you work for. Call the police and report you as a suspicious person in the neighborhood. Video tape you. Take pictures of you sitting in your fucking work truck eating your damn lunch. Why? Because they are fucking nuts. All of those things and worse have happen to me and I am just a tech working with a company logo on my vehicle. Don't even get me started on the drivers trying to get into an accident because they don't see a logo on the door they see dollar signs.

Now imagine being a cop working a beat wearing a uniform. Every crazy ass moron with something to prove is out to challenge you. And the media knows these incidents sell so they love them. What everyone forgets is there are thousands of police incidents daily that go down right. Thousands of nasty individuals are taken down or off the streets weekly... nobody complaining when the police are putting themselves in harms way to do that. So a crazy confronts authority and gets tazed or shot and the last few seconds of it are aired dozens of times. We can't see the minutes up to the shooting we just see the couple of seconds that sell. And then some fame junky wants their ten seconds of fame and lies about what they saw. Or declares it was racism or a hate crime. Next you have everybody and their brother showing up to join in. Making statements to the press and stirring the pot when they don't know jack shit about it except the lies recorded on the street from a supposed eyewitness that later testifies in court they didn't see anything... that they were just repeating what they had heard. But before we get to that point we have more innocent people being hurt and killed on the streets where millions of dollars of damage are done by people who traveled halfway across the country just to riot. Death threats to the officer(s) involved. Trial by media. Civil rights groups calling for blood. And somehow they are better than the person they are accusing and helping the public/media to find guilty before the evidence is even looked at?

Doesn't that shit sound a little bit like the Salem witch hunts?
/rant off/

I know there are bad cops. No doubt about it. I too see some of these videos and ask why didn't they use non lethal force? Still automatically stereotyping every police officer as a thug is just crazy talk. Sorry, my Irish Canadian Coffee got me on a roll....

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Gameplay Footage
24. Re: The Witcher 3 Gameplay Footage Mar 4, 2015, 22:46 Paranoid Jack

Cutter wrote on Mar 4, 2015, 15:54:
As much as people bitch about quests with time limits I always found it absurd that I could go off and do whatever I want for as long as I want and come pack to said quest and pick up like it was frozen in time just for me. I always find that jarring. I'd love to come back and see the townsfolk say, 'Oh you blew it, man. Some other adventurers came through, saved our bacon and got the reward so we don't need you anymore.' Or the town got wiped out or what have you.

That just stirred a dead memory... what game was it a few years back that claimed to have this mechanic? The Dev touted that if you didn't do a quest within a certain time frame one of the competing in-game NPC adventures would/could possibly do the quest while you were off doing whatever else. I can't for the life of me remember which RPG it was but I remember the claims. For some reason I want to say it was Peter Molyneux concerning one of the Fable games but I can't be sure.

It would be a step in the right direct and help to create a more immersive game world. Knowing that time was not on your side. Knowing that other unknown evens are happening that are changing the game world and you are not there to participate. Imagine the amount of content that would be necessary. It would be several times greater than current games being designed. But it would really add to the replay value if you enjoy the game enough to try a different path each time.

As far as the W3 goes I am trying to remain grounded by not taking too many hits from the hype-pipe. It looks good and I want it to be great but I am also worried. I just need that combat to be at it's best if I am going to play through it from start to finish. I played Act I of the original two times before restarting the game and playing all the way through to the end. And as soon as I finished I wanted to restart another play through but got distracted by another game. I loved the fact that the combat was different for each of the difficulty settings. The W2... I have yet to finish. I love it but keep getting pulled away part way into Act II. Three times now I have started from the beginning just to be derailed by another games release.

This comment was edited on Mar 5, 2015, 01:29.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 1, 2015, 22:53 Paranoid Jack

Acleacius wrote on Mar 1, 2015, 20:40:
Anyone know if there any PvE only servers in H1Z1, i.e. no pvp kills? Just wondering dayz made the same mistake.

Yes, you can play PvE servers only where there is no damage from other players. I even stepped in front of a jeep to test this out. Took no damage. Great way to learn the game and just explore but the zombies need to be tweaked for this mode. Too easy to kill. Maybe they need to make herds of them for PvE servers? Be careful of the brown bears because they will/can kill you with a couple hits. Funny thing is the last time I played I had a bear that was warping all over. I was out running him and I looked back to see it was a hundred yards behind me so I figured I could go into the house and close the door trying to shake him. He came in the side door as I went in the other door. It hit me twice more and I was dead. How the Hell did he get there so fast? Must have been some of that internet magic.

So remember it is early access or alpha. Still very fun in small doses.

There are also different rules for the PvP servers. Some you lose all crafting recipes when you die, some are first person only, and some are head shots only. Or a combination of those. Personally I would like to see them take the options even farther. Hopefully they will.

News Comments > DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin Trailer
12. Re: DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin Trailer Feb 28, 2015, 21:11 Paranoid Jack

Alamar wrote on Feb 28, 2015, 19:02:
Lastly... Sins is being sold as a separate game for PC... I big fuck you, as it's adding a slight bit of extra content, but a better graphics engine, and the two versions can't play together... I also agree DS2 is not a pretty game (very grainy textures), and while it has an updated engine, it still looks asstastic in the video...

I'm holding onto a small bit of hope that they will change this at the last moment and charge twenty or thirty to upgrade. Not that we should have to pay anything if we already own the DLC. If not it won't be selling well since Bloodbourne may be the replacement game we are looking for... at least on the PS4.

11. Re: DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin Trailer Feb 28, 2015, 21:07 Paranoid Jack

mag wrote on Feb 28, 2015, 16:03:

My personal opinion (and this is with 500 hours in DS1 and maybe 150-200 in DS2) is that DS2's controls feel broken, sluggish, unresponsive, and floaty in comparison to DS1's.

The basics are identical, though, so if you didn't like the control scheme at all you're definitely not going to like it.

I agree the controls on the PC are loose compared to the PS3. I wonder if it is a net code issue. On the PS3 the movements are much more crisp. On the PC I notice a lot of lag when I get invaded but only occasionly. Same with joining to help another player. At times the game feels out of sync. Like it is speeding up and slowing down.

This comment was edited on Feb 28, 2015, 21:13.

5. Re: DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin Trailer Feb 28, 2015, 12:17 Paranoid Jack

Redmask wrote on Feb 28, 2015, 11:14:
Dagnamit wrote on Feb 28, 2015, 10:49:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Feb 27, 2015, 20:00:
Other than the six or more months of beta testing and the first six months of WoW just after release... no other game has given me so many hours of enjoyment. Between the PS3 and the PC version I must have between five and six hundred hours of play. And I almost hate myself for it but I'm even thinking about buying the PS4 version just because I love the game so much.

I just hope that Bloodbourne is as good as the previous three Souls games. If so I am thinking about reducing my purchases for the remainder of this year. I've bought so many games on Steam which mostly go unplayed after I sample them and quickly get bored with them. After you've played a game with this type of atmosphere and tension it is hard to find other games that can compete with it.

I'm just waiting to hear something concrete about the PS4 and PC releases. I would hope they would offer a cheap PS4 upgrade if you insert your PS3 disc and a free upgrade if you already own it and the DLC on the PC. So far I'm not hearing what I want to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cg3vnui8OyQ

To rip-off another internet poster, I will say that I bounced off the first Dark Souls so hard it left a me shaped hole in the wall behind my computer chair. I've tried to play it half a dozen times and found myself flinging the controller aside in a rage. The controls just feel broken to me.

I really want to like these games, because I LIKE bashing my head against difficulty and atmosphere is my serious jam. Is Dark Souls II any less... broken feeling or am I going to hate it as much as the first one?

The games just click with you one day, I had the same experience. I could not get into Dark Souls at all, hated it. Then one day I gave it another chance, I was in some area fighting a monster, I got invaded by some other guy and I managed to kill them both. At the end I was totally pumped up and took on the boss shortly afterward. It's a game of peaks and valleys. Much like a spirited relationship its equal parts love and hate

When Demon's Souls hit the market I saw/heard so much negativity about it being too hard core that I didn't buy it until almost six months later. I loved it. I pre-ordered Dark Souls and got the limited edition tin box but due to real-life did not pick up my copy until the second day after release... I had to so that they wouldn't sell it to another customer. When I went in there was already a much younger gamer (early to mid twenties) trading in his copy because he couldn't get into it. He told us he hated the difficulty and dying all the time.

When you play any of the Souls games you have to remember that dying is just part of the game. Even necessary in the first one and plays a part in the multiplayer aspect in all three. As far as the difficulty goes it is hard but fair. Every time that you die you should be learning something from the encounter. Though it is a game and sometimes bugs or glitches will be the root cause of your demise.

Here are some of the differences if you played Dark Souls. These guys give you everything you'll need to know to figure out the combat which in my opinion is some of the best in this genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayDrTngtGL0

Here is another for the PC version which I highly recommend you use a controller with. Although I hate the XBone controller that is what I use now. Though you can download a small program that will allow the use of either the PS3 or PS4 controller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBXcIM-SvJw

One final edit... like all Japanese games you have to learn the patterns to know when is the best time to attack. Each enemy has several types of attacks as a minimum. I don't even parry or guard break and I am able to hold my own. Just practice your attacks in a low level area. Also the game has so many weapon types and items that there are ways to buff your character to best suit your style. And if you hate losing souls just use the ring of life protection as soon as you find it. That way if you die you aren't really set back at all since you don't lose your souls, you will remain human saving yourself an effigy, and it only costs three thousand souls to repair at the smith. There are so many layers to this game that I can't even scratch the surface here. Best to just Google it if you have any questions while playing though figuring it out for yourself is part of the fun. Hope this helped in some way.

This comment was edited on Feb 28, 2015, 12:41.

1833 Comments. 92 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo