Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bludd

Real Name Bludd   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bludd
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Hm.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Nov 1, 2001, 14:59
Total Comments 926 (Graduate)
User ID 11506

User comment history
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

News Comments > Infinity Ward Announcement Next Week
6. Whose ready? Apr 21, 2007, 14:43 Bludd

Ise ready!

Ten bux that it will be some kind of GAME!

With guns!

And, uh... textures!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. No subject Mar 31, 2007, 09:09 Bludd

Yeah, drivers were supposed to be in User Mode now..

News Comments > Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword Announced
1. What's next? Mar 28, 2007, 19:41 Bludd

A Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword Unveiled story?

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Details
17. Re: Bludd Mar 22, 2007, 23:34 Bludd

It didn't.

This did:
TeamFortress 2 Details [March 22, 2007, 9:31 pm ET] - Viewing Comments
As noted on the Steam Forums, a new issue of German gaming magazine PC Action has new details about TeamFortress 2 (thanks xXBatmanXx).

And how does WW2 and burning women and children in ovens relate to that? Did you say it just because it came from a German magazine?

Are you a bigot?

This comment was edited on Mar 22, 23:35.

13. Re: No subject Mar 22, 2007, 23:09 Bludd

Figures that Batman would find this.

1, Germany is a country that lost *TWO*, count em, *TWO* world wars. They had the nazis & they burned women & children in ovens. GG Batman for the German mag search!!!

2, Coming from a guy named Batman, whose namesake television show featured POW!, BANG!, and KAPOW!, it's only par for the course that he would be daily searching for a game that looks less like a simulation & more like the movie "The Incredibles".

3, I wouldn't put much, if any, stake in the magazine because at this stage Valve could change anything. Also the details aren't very interesting or important. If they said that they had something innovative like 600 players at once, then I'd be interested in the news. This is just the minor tremor before the earthquakes of the hype machine.

4, Show me a video of in-game play, not your silly little movie trailers. And real game play, not like that nonsense you tried to suggest was going to be non-scripted, awesome, Half-Life2 AI that ended up being completely scripted, common AI.

Wow, you are insane. How did batman's reply in this thread warrant this load of complete rubbish?

10. Re: No subject Mar 22, 2007, 22:56 Bludd

oh...and I gave up on Teamfortress 2 about 2 years ago. When they switched from the realistic soldiers to the ToonTown warriors, I threw in the towel.

I think it was a wise move throwing away that pseudo BF thing they were going to make. BF2 came along and made it redundant.

This reimaging of TF makes it more unique.

2. Re: No subject Mar 22, 2007, 21:39 Bludd

Wow, you sure have got a bad attitude.

News Comments > Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Testing
22. Re: Played Mar 21, 2007, 09:52 Bludd

Because it is hilarious and horrible at the same time. Go to youtube and search for goggle, it will amaze and disgust you.

News Comments > Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Testing
5. Re: Played Mar 20, 2007, 23:35 Bludd

i'm game, but what would we use as a clan website?

www.goggle.com

(don't go there if you are unprotected)

This comment was edited on Mar 20, 23:35.

News Comments > EverQuest: The Anniversary Edition Announced
2. Re: No subject Mar 17, 2007, 00:16 Bludd

SOE are insane if they release this on CD. It would be a huge hassle to install from scratch.

News Comments > New SOE IPs
14. Re: *blush* Mar 16, 2007, 18:16 Bludd

Haha, they need to prescribe me as a remedy to people with low blood pressure. Looks like I'm pretty good at getting people all worked up over shit... yay me!

Well, let's look at the amount of words each of us has written in this thread and see who put in the most effort, shall we?

This comment was edited on Mar 16, 18:17.

10. Re: *blush* Mar 16, 2007, 12:29 Bludd

You are TOTALLY missing my original point, then.

I misread the title, thinking they had to change external IPs and was making this announcement so that people would know.

I was incredulous because I KNOW HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK.

Jesus Christ, man.

8. Re: *blush* Mar 16, 2007, 11:11 Bludd

So if I had a huge blocklist of millions of IP addresses and I was playing an SOE online game and had specifically found and unblocked that games' IP addresses in the list by splitting up the ranges that comprise the known IP addresses of SOE... and then they went and changed the games' IP addresses...

I would have to reblock the previous ones and then unblock the new ones.

So, you probably thought you were making a joke, but you instead demonstrated your utter lack of IP blocking knowledge.

1. *blush* Mar 15, 2007, 20:32 Bludd

When I read the title, I thought this was about SOE changing the IP addresses of some of its game servers.... so people could update their firewalls and/or routers...

News Comments > CryENGINE 2 Movies
4. Ooooh Mar 10, 2007, 02:30 Bludd

This makes me so hot omg

News Comments > Auto Assault Expands
5. Hm Mar 5, 2007, 13:03 Bludd

I thought it was pretty fun when I tried the trial and now I've found it pretty cheap at a local retailer, so I may just have to go and buy it..

News Comments > Gears of War PC... Eventually
26. I hope he is exaggerating Feb 15, 2007, 07:45 Bludd

5 years? That is an infinity in 3d action games.

News Comments > ArmA: Armed Assault NA Date, Title
19. Re: Overly complicated Feb 12, 2007, 23:10 Bludd

Overly complicated? If you want an "instant gratification" run 'n gun experience (ala Battlefield series), then yeah, it's complicated. If you want something more, something truly tactical, then AA is the stuff! I kinda like the fact that shooting someone at long range requires skill and concentration (as it should).

Fine, but you should take extreme care when crafting the user interface. Bohemia has overcomplicated it, there is no reason the interface couldn't be simple yet powerful.

This comment was edited on Feb 12, 23:11.

News Comments > ArmA: Armed Assault NA Date, Title
3. Overly complicated Feb 12, 2007, 11:36 Bludd

The controls are horrible if the demo is anything to go by. Also, it is glitchy. I made my own server, flew around with a helicopter, crashed, respawned and died automatically. Respawn, die, respawn, die ad infinitum.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Retarded Jan 31, 2007, 21:33 Bludd

When I read "legacy" I was thinking games like UFO Enemy Unknown (or Xcom 1) and Civilization 1 and Stunts and stuff like that. AoE3? Doesn't that fucking have SM3.0 support? Jesus Christ.

926 Comments. 47 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo