Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zyrxil

Real Name Zyrxil   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zyrxil
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 25, 2001, 23:23
Total Comments 750 (Graduate)
User ID 11452

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Movie, Date
8. Re: No subject Dec 9, 2006, 03:32 Zyrxil

So, anyone have a list of features that have been stripped out of the game since it was first announced?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The IRS Sword of Taxation (+2)
4. Re: Poof. Dec 4, 2006, 11:00 Zyrxil

What a moron. Exactly what services am I getting back from the government for ingame taxes? Are they going to have ingame police to protect me from ninjas and botters and scammers now?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - NA Gothic 3
8. Re: No subject Nov 14, 2006, 14:18 Zyrxil

No one thinks the story line is amazing or the voice talents (all 6 people who voice an entire world) are Oscar winning.

What it is is a non-linear PC RPG that's pretty and has a nice big world for exploration with plenty of side quests.

That said, no way I'm touching this with a 10 foot pole until there's 5 more months of patches.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Juarez
10. Re: Outlaws... Sep 16, 2006, 11:36 Zyrxil

Some of the best voice acting ever in a non-Obsidian/Troika/Black Isle/Bioware RPG, story isn't anything groundbreaking, but it's executed and presented very well. Stealth levels are meh, but it's always cool going around shooting bandits with a pistol in your left hand and a bible in your right hand

News Comments > Oblivion Expansion?
41. Re: dowhaa? Sep 12, 2006, 10:10 Zyrxil

This story is ridiculous. Knights of the White Stallion is a mod by 'Marine O'Keefe' for Oblivion which expands the White Stallion lodge into a full quest line, with altered buildings, added NPCs, etc. Most likely the same Gamestop monkeys that make up release dates for Duke Nuke Forever listed it as an expansion pack, then removed it when their stupidity was caught.

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 10:11.

News Comments > Three Warriors Announced
6. Re: Bah Aug 1, 2006, 16:52 Zyrxil

3 guys....visiting different locations in different time periods...early descriptions of Daikatana anyone?

News Comments > Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Announced
1. Way to miss the point Jul 27, 2006, 11:06 Zyrxil

"Using state-of-the-art technology, Kane and Lynch: Dead Men delivers a raw and compelling story-driven gaming experience not previously possible on current generation hardware,"

Because how well written the story depends on on the graphics...

This comment was edited on Jul 27, 11:07.

News Comments > SiN Episodes Patch Plans
5. Re: No subject Jul 18, 2006, 16:37 Zyrxil

You seriously enjoyed Sin Emergence more than HL2 Ep1? I played them back to back, Sin first, and I found the level design, voice acting, and shooting in general to be 10x superior to Sin.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. Voice Casting Jun 17, 2006, 13:43 Zyrxil

Yakuza voice cast? The game looks awesome, but @#$# the stupid devs. I don't need English VAs, and I don't want English VAs. Just give me the original dialogue with some damn subtitles!

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
1. Am the only one... May 15, 2006, 00:56 Zyrxil

...Who finds it ironic that this new 3d-ish Final Fantasy game, the camera angle change in combat makes it look like Dragon Quest?

News Comments > Marvel Ultimate Alliance Announced
3. Re: No subject Apr 27, 2006, 16:18 Zyrxil

From the screenshots, it really seems like they captured the essence of promotional cash-in action figures.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: FoxTrot Apr 9, 2006, 17:54 Zyrxil

Too complicated for me. I made a tiny excel spreadsheet. =a1/13, =a1/17, =a1/19

Would've been pretty quick if those numbers were legible.

News Comments > X-Men Game Talent
2. Re: Hoofah Mar 27, 2006, 13:37 Zyrxil

Oh yeah, another cheapass Beenox PC port. How do these guys get work?! Never mind, answered my own question.

News Comments > Gold - Elders Scrolls IV: Oblivion
1. Oh Hell Yes Mar 2, 2006, 13:07 Zyrxil

Finalllyyyyyyyyy
Another month to ship though? Argh!

This comment was edited on Mar 2, 13:08.

News Comments > RE4, Onimusha 3 & DMC 3 for PCs
16. Re: No subject Feb 1, 2006, 16:18 Zyrxil

Holy crap, Nice. Almost predictable too, when you consider Capcom ports stuff to PC all the time, and absolutely never advertises such ports.

News Comments > Call of Duty 2 Patch
3. Re: What about AMD users!!??? Dec 23, 2005, 01:30 Zyrxil

There are no Intel dual-core systems, so it has to mean AMD dual core. As for the rest of the press release, it's complete BS. Improve performance my ass, before it simply didn't work on Dual-core systems. Oh it would run, but checkpoints randomly wouldn't trigger, game scripts wouldn't run, basically impossible to play. Eff you Infinity. That's what we get for buying a PC version of a 360 launch title I guess. Ironic as hell since the 360 is a multiple core system.

This comment was edited on Dec 23, 01:31.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: No subject Dec 18, 2005, 02:22 Zyrxil

No no no no, they're walking off with big donations, the MPAA, RIAA, Sony, etc., are walking off with your rights.

News Comments > Splinter Cell: Double Agent Announced
5. Re: Cool. Dec 14, 2005, 13:03 Zyrxil

Someone needs to go back in time and cancel that 007 game so they can use the Rogue Agent subtitle for SC4.

News Comments > Splinter Cell: Double Agent Spied
8. Re: another splinter cell? Dec 4, 2005, 18:53 Zyrxil

The green lights are more to let the player see where Fisher is, but yeah, it's stupid. They should go with a Thief 3 approach, and light him up with subtle shaders.

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - X3: Reunion
32. Re: No subject Nov 4, 2005, 18:55 Zyrxil

For those of you who are actually considering getting it, I'd step back and pause to read impressions of the already-shipped UK version available on the net. Notable points:

-Mostly X2 with an updated graphics engine
-Most changes skin deep
-Complete and utter performance killer
-Plot still written by the braindead
-"Streamlined" UI still crappy, except now without the keyboard shortcuts
-buggy as hell.
-Combat is actually fun this time, though.

750 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo