Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zyrxil

Real Name Zyrxil   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zyrxil
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 25, 2001, 23:23
Total Comments 741 (Apprentice)
User ID 11452

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Gold - The Witcher
11. Re: Nice keep it comming Oct 18, 2007, 18:35 Zyrxil

What's being cut out of the US version anyway?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > More Bungie Rumors
5. Re: ... Oct 3, 2007, 00:37 Zyrxil

Read even more closelier...

He said Myth with a gamepad would be awful, which you agree with. Another Myth would be awesome, so few real-time stategy/tactics games do away with the resource management. I think they sold the Myth license before they got bought by Microsoft though, which resulted in the joke that was Myth 3.

News Comments > Portal Preloads
4. Re: No subject Oct 2, 2007, 12:04 Zyrxil

Ah, map packs. Once upon a time, there was this platform where post-release support, for free, was expected! But of course those Pee-Cee users were freedom hating hippies, expecting stuff like that. Welcome to the brave new world of micro transactions. Thank you, Microsoft.

News Comments > The Witcher Movie
4. Re: No subject Sep 28, 2007, 23:39 Zyrxil

So starved...for good PC RPGs. Looks great so far, please don't let it be marred by awful translations and voice acting, like so many games produced by European studios.

News Comments > etc.
1. Goodbye Splinter Cell Sep 17, 2007, 11:22 Zyrxil

With another studio in China, Ubi can make both the odd-numbered and even numbered SCs suck from now on! Oh well, 4 is enough in a series anyway.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Adblock Plus Sep 5, 2007, 11:09 Zyrxil

Heh, read the comments in the AdblockPlus article, the author is completely and utterly owned in a way rarely seen on the internet: With well reasoned arguments, typed neatly without net abbreviations. It's fantastic.

News Comments > Scallywag: In the Lair of the Medusa Demo
2. Re: No subject Aug 9, 2007, 12:07 Zyrxil

Oh come on, this is ridiculous. I realize Shrapnel Games has carved out a niche for themselves in war/strategy games, but a Dungeon Crawler with their usual level of non-graphics? It's a goddamn side project written by someone who never got into the industry "proper" during their freetime in college ("A Note from the Designer"). This they have the balls to sell for $25. Right.

PlayFate.com for what an actual indie dungeon crawler game looks like.

News Comments > Fallout 3 Details
19. Re: No subject Jun 16, 2007, 21:28 Zyrxil

9-12 endings? That's it? One of the things I loved about the original Fallouts was the location by location endings, that had like 4 different results depending on how you resolved the quests there.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Website
20. Re: Unreal has always sucked May 7, 2007, 18:29 Zyrxil

Wow, whoever did their website is terrible. 6500x3700 screenshots forcible resized to 768x437, with no convenient way to resize (clicking just closes the window), for the lose.

News Comments > Splinter Cell: Conviction Revealed
20. Re: No subject May 3, 2007, 18:35 Zyrxil

PS -- didn't Sam kill a Third Echelon agent at the end of Splinter Cell Double Agent for the old-gen systems? Yowza. I guess we're supposed to assume that didn't happen

Yes he did, and I'd rather they make that the canonical ending. It's just the -better- version. Bitter secret agent losing his reason for living in the death of his daughter, finding another human connection in the Enrica, which gets snatched away by a noob secret agent from another Splinter Cell. Did no one tell that guy if you kill someone, you don't get 100% rating for your mission? Geez, what a scrub

This comment was edited on May 3, 18:35.

News Comments > SiN Episodes Q&A
7. Re: Handwriting on the wall... Dec 21, 2006, 22:03 Zyrxil

"As it turns out, hitching their wagon to Valve became as much a curse as blessing."

Because when you play HL2 Ep1 and SiN Ep1 back to back, it just became that much more obvious how badly SiN sucked.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Movie, Date
8. Re: No subject Dec 9, 2006, 03:32 Zyrxil

So, anyone have a list of features that have been stripped out of the game since it was first announced?

News Comments > The IRS Sword of Taxation (+2)
4. Re: Poof. Dec 4, 2006, 11:00 Zyrxil

What a moron. Exactly what services am I getting back from the government for ingame taxes? Are they going to have ingame police to protect me from ninjas and botters and scammers now?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - NA Gothic 3
8. Re: No subject Nov 14, 2006, 14:18 Zyrxil

No one thinks the story line is amazing or the voice talents (all 6 people who voice an entire world) are Oscar winning.

What it is is a non-linear PC RPG that's pretty and has a nice big world for exploration with plenty of side quests.

That said, no way I'm touching this with a 10 foot pole until there's 5 more months of patches.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Juarez
10. Re: Outlaws... Sep 16, 2006, 11:36 Zyrxil

Some of the best voice acting ever in a non-Obsidian/Troika/Black Isle/Bioware RPG, story isn't anything groundbreaking, but it's executed and presented very well. Stealth levels are meh, but it's always cool going around shooting bandits with a pistol in your left hand and a bible in your right hand

News Comments > Oblivion Expansion?
41. Re: dowhaa? Sep 12, 2006, 10:10 Zyrxil

This story is ridiculous. Knights of the White Stallion is a mod by 'Marine O'Keefe' for Oblivion which expands the White Stallion lodge into a full quest line, with altered buildings, added NPCs, etc. Most likely the same Gamestop monkeys that make up release dates for Duke Nuke Forever listed it as an expansion pack, then removed it when their stupidity was caught.

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 10:11.

News Comments > Three Warriors Announced
6. Re: Bah Aug 1, 2006, 16:52 Zyrxil

3 guys....visiting different locations in different time periods...early descriptions of Daikatana anyone?

News Comments > Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Announced
1. Way to miss the point Jul 27, 2006, 11:06 Zyrxil

"Using state-of-the-art technology, Kane and Lynch: Dead Men delivers a raw and compelling story-driven gaming experience not previously possible on current generation hardware,"

Because how well written the story depends on on the graphics...

This comment was edited on Jul 27, 11:07.

News Comments > SiN Episodes Patch Plans
5. Re: No subject Jul 18, 2006, 16:37 Zyrxil

You seriously enjoyed Sin Emergence more than HL2 Ep1? I played them back to back, Sin first, and I found the level design, voice acting, and shooting in general to be 10x superior to Sin.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. Voice Casting Jun 17, 2006, 13:43 Zyrxil

Yakuza voice cast? The game looks awesome, but @#$# the stupid devs. I don't need English VAs, and I don't want English VAs. Just give me the original dialogue with some damn subtitles!

741 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo