Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jamie

Real Name Jamie   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Morgan19
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 21, 2001, 00:09
Total Comments 1064 (Pro)
User ID 11406

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > Breed Trailer
5. Re: Demo May 1, 2003, 16:03 Morgan19

What's CDV?

m19

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Breed Trailer
1. Demo May 1, 2003, 14:55 Morgan19

Speaking of Breed... Last I heard was that the demo was slated for mid-April. I checked the main site and they haven't mentioned it again, but has anyone heard any more news on a demo?

m19

News Comments > More on UT2004?
7. Re: Admit it... May 1, 2003, 14:53 Morgan19

What I don't get is how you can bitch and moan and, in your own words, "scream bloody murder" BEFORE you even know what UT2k4 is or have any inkling what it'll contain, cost, or anything else! For goodness sake, this very news post says it's something that'll be more of an add-in or continutation rather than a start-over-scrap that'll make you ditch the game every year for a new one. By reading some of these posts you'd think people are *gasp* complaining for the sake of having something to complain about! Imagine that.

As for Q3:TA, I (and many others) loved it. And it was only $20 off Amazon, not $50. Exaggeration and over-generalizations will get you nowhere, my friend. In any case, how you're comparing a single expansion pack to promised yearly updates (note the word update agian, not REPLACEMENT) is beyond me.

Ahh well, keep on whining about things that haven't even been released if you want.

m19

News Comments > More on UT2004?
5. Re: #4 May 1, 2003, 14:32 Morgan19

Yet you took the time to grace the boards with your opinion. Wouldn't you rather post somewhere that matters, then?

m19

News Comments > Tech Bits
1. MS May 1, 2003, 10:54 Morgan19

Somehow I don't think that "patching is hard" article is going to help Microsoft's public image much.

m19

(edited for clarification)

This comment was edited on May 1, 10:55.

News Comments > The Sims Superstar Gold
6. Re: Who is winning? Apr 30, 2003, 16:00 Morgan19

boy, you really have to be lonely to play this game...

No more so than any other game. What difference does it make what the subject matter is? Unless it's a MP game, you're either shooting things alone, solving puzzles alone, jumping over bottomless pits alone, saving the kingdom alone, solving the mystery alone, etc. One of the biggest points of games is to simulate things, be it reality or not.

m19

News Comments > Console Cuts?
12. Watching for under $100 Apr 30, 2003, 09:06 Morgan19

The PS2 works fine as a DVD player, and you don't NEED a remote for it to work: you can use the controller. (Granted it's not great, but you seem to think the remote is a necessity.) As for it overheating, my sister and her husband have used their PS2 as their sole DVD player for about 2 years and have never had any problems at all, and this is even with daily use for things like the season-set DVDs (like Buffy).

I can't understand how people can compare it to a PC: it's like setting a motorcycle and a sedan side-by-side and figuring out which is better. (Or some similar comparison. ^_^) Personally, if I can find one for under $100 I'd be tempted for console-only games like FFX (and XI, possibly), TekkenTag (my girlfriend loves that one), etc.

It is tempting...

m19

News Comments > Tribes: Vengeance
40. T1+T2 Apr 25, 2003, 09:32 Morgan19

I'm one of the people (rare, it seems) that think both T1 and T2 are great games... Yes, I thought T2 felt a little wonky at first with the different physics and "larger"-feeling world, characters, vehicles, and architecture, but I can't seem to figure out how people can still harp on T2's being buggy. Those problems were fixed over a year ago, and if that's what's holding someone back... You either need to try it again or upgrade your system. Yes, it's different from T1, the same way a T2 player would think if s/he tried to go backwards to T1.

Dunno what my point was... Just writing. Yay T1 and T2, yay for the upcoming T:V.

m19

News Comments > Tribes: Vengeance
9. Personally... Apr 24, 2003, 16:09 Morgan19

I loved T1 from the first week it came out; in fact, it's the game that got me to switch from keyboard-only to WASD+mouse. It's also the only game that's stayed on my hdd from the moment I installed it... Can't say that about HL, Q1/2/3, or any other game. Renegades and EliteRenegades are two of the reasons, but the game itself is fantastic. I loved T2 from the moment I first played (even if I did wait a few months to buy it until the goofs were ironed out). And even though "the real world" is eating up more and more of my time as I get older, I can guaranteed you that I'll be behind T3 (or T:V ^_^) all the way. I can't wait.

m19

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Hits the Newsstands
16. Wow. Apr 22, 2003, 17:13 Morgan19

Honestly, I've never seen anything as pitiful as people screaming their heads off. For what? Scans? Dear lord, please tell me some of you have day jobs or other hobbies.

m19

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Trying out the Dialectizer :) Apr 21, 2003, 11:16 Morgan19

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/dialectp.cgi?dialect=jive&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bluesnews.com

Here's an unpleasant anniversary ah' ran across while hangin' some bit uh pokin' around in de archive, dig dis...

Happy Easter! Right on!

Sprin' gots re-sprung around here... ah' suspect we'll only be in fo' one o' two mo'e blizzards between now and summer. Ah be baaad... ah' took advantage uh de weada' yesterday to play ranch-hand and repair de fence around da damn backyard (A.K.A. de doggie co'ral), which included completely demolished slats dat braced da damn latches dat hold bod gates shut. Man! A lesson learned, dig dis: wooden picket fences make fine deco'ashuns, but when ya' own one t'contain some 50 pound dog wid de strengd of a critta' twice ha' size, ya' gots some constant maintenance cho'e ahaid uh ya'.

Heeeheee... My god, I love it. We can't stop giggling like idiots at work.

(EDIT-) Whoops! I just realized that the Dialectizer wasn't an OotB link today, I was confused... I found it on whyamievenhere.com. In case people haven't seen it yet:

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

m19

This comment was edited on Apr 21, 11:34.

1. Eh? Apr 20, 2003, 11:56 Morgan19

No mention of it being Easter...?

m19

News Comments > Breed Demo Info
7. Re: #6 Apr 16, 2003, 15:51 Morgan19

Interesting definition of trolling you have, it almost comes off as a far, FAR stretch for something to throw on the boards. Please.

My (simple) point (that you seem to have missed) was that whining about release dates isn't going to change anything. Like I said, learn patience. It'd really work wonders. And in a month or two, who cares how long it took for the demo to be released? You'll either be moving on to other things or happily playing some other game. The shortsightedness & pre-teen volatility of members on these boards like you is absolutely ridiculous.

m19

This comment was edited on Apr 16, 15:55.

News Comments > Breed Demo Info
3. Re: #2 Apr 16, 2003, 15:12 Morgan19

Yeah, because your whole life revolves around when a demo's released. Get over it. I'm also looking forward to it, and can wait. It's called patience.

m19

News Comments > Preparing for DOOM
21. Re: From the article... Apr 16, 2003, 12:06 Morgan19

I'm really bored by the bullshit on this comment page.

You're cool.

m19

News Comments > Preparing for DOOM
4. Re: #2 Apr 16, 2003, 09:52 Morgan19

Two small things, one nothing more than three lowercase letters, and you're writing off the entire book? Yikes.

m19

News Comments > Enter the Six Matrix CDs
20. Re: No subject Apr 15, 2003, 17:59 Morgan19

if ANYTHING's gonna convert PC owners to buying DVD drives, it'll be a Matrix game

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

m19

21. Re: BLUES FOR BLUE Apr 10, 2003, 13:48 Morgan19

Why aren't people like him just banned from the boards? Seems like a waste of time & energy for Blue to go through and constantly *BA-LETE!!* his posts when we all know what those posts'll amount to anyway.

m19

15. Re: BLUES FOR BLUE Apr 10, 2003, 11:56 Morgan19

Heck no I didn't write it. I thought that was obvious! A buddy of mine named KungFool posted it up on the Heretic 2 message boards. And you know what? I'll bet HE didn't write it either! It made me laugh, hoped it would make some of you laugh. Sue me.

Wooooo, someone's got some pent-up anger. Don't go and throw a hissy fit, I was only pointing it out to whoever said it was good writing and asked you to do more.

m19

1064 Comments. 54 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo