Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for verybad

Real Name verybad   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 26, 2001, 19:24
Total Comments 366 (Amateur)
User ID 11169

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

News Comments > New MW4 MekPak
2. Re: New MW4 MekPak Apr 3, 2010, 15:08 verybad

The free release is ready on our side...has been for months, we just don't want to get targeted by MS lawyers...they've got sharp teeth.

Kinda sad that a mod group using a ten year old engine that's making absolutely no $ for MS any longer can't get a frikkin' break.

We're hoping they'll still give us the ok to release the free version...but we've been waiting for quite a while now.

We've spent real money out of our own pockets trying to do the right thing, jump through all the hoops...it sucks. We're not making money off of this, it's really a work of love by people that have been involved with this series of games for decades. All we're trying to do is keep the damn game interesting and available.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Empire: Total War DLC Monday
2. Re: Empire: Total War DLC Monday Feb 4, 2010, 03:49 verybad

It's for single player games. There's probably not a HUGE fan outcry for Ottoman Empire units, and to put those units in probably took at least a few thousand dollars worth of work (artists, animators, quality checking, etc)

So the players that do want Ottoman Empire units can get them by paying 5 bucks...They don't need them to play online, and the game works fine without them...

So where is the nickle and diming?

Looks more like fair pay for work.

News Comments > BioWare Making Dragon Age II "Visually Super Hot"
17. Re: BioWare Making Dragon Age 2 Jan 30, 2010, 20:23 verybad

Improving the look of the engine doesn't mean they can't improve the overall gameplay at the same time. Gotta give the programmers something to do after all, and they aren't gonna be doing the same thing game designers, writers, and artists are doing. I've enjoyed pretty much everything I've played made by Biomass, and I expect good things.

I don't think console compatibility would matter much in this case, so long as they include things like the tactics screen and good overall design. Consoles can handle good RPGs just fine. Seeing as how you can (and must) pause during combat, I don't think that's even an issue.

This comment was edited on Jan 30, 2010, 20:20.

News Comments > PC Return to Ostagar for Dragon Age Released
15. Re: PC Return to Ostagar for Dragon Age Released Jan 30, 2010, 20:20 verybad

Wrong thread cause I'm stupid.

This comment was edited on Jan 30, 2010, 20:23.

News Comments > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online Open Beta
9. Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online Open Beta Jan 22, 2010, 04:56 verybad

Hellbinder wrote on Jan 21, 2010, 19:49:
Fausticle,

Women are not meat. They are our helpmates and lifemates. Our Wives, and Mothers and sisters. You are a deprived product of a deprived world. just like Tiger Woods, only worse.

You would not know what real "LOVE" is if it walked up and gave you a hug.

Sad.
Yeah, and since Tiger Woods is a rich, famous athlete, he must have forced them to have sex with him. Because since women aren't meat, they can't possibly enjoy sex right?

He cheated on his wife, not the best of things, but not unheard of behavior either. I guarantee those women wore probably shaking their tails in his face as vigourously as they could.

His wife (is she ex yet?) Is well off on her own money, and she'll be even mroe well off after the prenup gets taken care of.

Tiger Woods is just a man, he's not famous for his moral integrity, but, he's a frikkin' golfer, and anyone that expected more was a moron.

His biggest mistake was getting married in the first place, because he can nail loads of hot chicks that are just waiting for the opportunity to tell everyone on their Facebook friends list "I nailed Tiger Woods!"

His wife may have been hurt, she's rish, beautiful, and young, she'll get over it.

The nice thing about women having achieved by and large social and economic equality (yeah probably ain't 50/50, but it's closer now than it's ever been)is that they're not automatically victims any longer. Women aren't stupid, they're not defenseless little prncesses that need our protection because they're just a female.

If anyone is "deprived"(though I think you menat depraved btw) it's the people that think women are incapable of handling this shit.

His woman knocked him out with a golf club, made him run into a tree...all he was doing was gettign some sex. Again, he shouldn't have played arround behind her back, but she could have killed him...

Who's the depraved one, some guy (a bit sleazy) cheating behind his wife, or the Lady that almost kills him for getting some time on the wrong course...(sorry, can't resist.)

Tiger Woods isn't a role model, neither is his wife. They're both just people.

News Comments > New Unreal Development Kit Beta
3. Re: New Unreal Development Kit Beta Jan 17, 2010, 19:50 verybad

The GEICO Cavemen wrote on Jan 17, 2010, 19:12:

This franchise needs to just die already. Remake UT with the modern engine then move on.

Yeah, a free development tool that anyone can use a still modern capability engine with for their own projects for free is bad.

Moron.

News Comments > Valve sues Activision Blizzard
8. Re: Valve sues Activision Blizzard Apr 30, 2009, 23:02 verybad

The bases of Valve and Activision-Blizzard are speed building lawyers for the impending zerg rush!

OMG, I just thought of the most awesomest mod evar!

News Comments > Mr. T Games Planned
2. Re: Mr. T Games Planned Apr 27, 2009, 16:26 verybad

ech.

I think they're mistaking cheese for a good idea. So sad that wanna be different late 20 something MBAs are running game producer decisions.

News Comments > Games that Smell
14. Re: Games that Smell Apr 26, 2009, 22:43 verybad

This seems like a good idea, where can I invest?  

News Comments > Diablo II Patch & Ladder Reset Plans
4. Re: Diablo II Patch & Ladder Rest Plans Apr 23, 2009, 04:15 verybad

diablo 3 will be incredible; i absolutely cant wait.

it will be the reason i get another computer. im still chuggin' along on mine right now(amd 64 3000, 1gb ram, was-good-at-the-time video card), but to be honest i havent played any computer games for a while.

but diablo 3, it will be the game that im anticipating the most; the game that will get me fully back into computer gaming.

i

Looking forward to the game also, but it probably won't need a high power computer, Blizzards games tend to be in the middle of graphics and accessible on most computers.

News Comments > DiRT 2 Movie
5. Re: DiRT 2 Movie Mar 27, 2009, 13:26 verybad

Sounds like they want to make it sound like it's more interesting than it is by denying access.  

News Comments > Gold - Elven Legacy
2. Re: Gold - Elven Legacy Mar 27, 2009, 13:23 verybad

Are you an Elf? I somehow doubt it. This legacy is for elves, and elves only!  

News Comments > Doom: Fall of Mars Beta
17. Re: Doom: Fall of Mars Beta Mar 24, 2009, 16:28 verybad

I think cross-genre games are the wave of the future, these people will probably be rich enough to buy iD (if they even want to) in a year.  

News Comments > Jack Thompson Writes Obama
25. Re: Jack Thompson Writes Obama Mar 23, 2009, 16:04 verybad

Instead of getting rid of guns, or violent video games, lets get rid of idiots. Ship em all out to some third world country, starting with Whacko Jacko here.

You can't get rid of idiots, you could start a line 5 wide march 'em into the sea or over a cliff, and that line would never stop. Besides, the world would be a boring place without idiots, where without forum/thread trolls, the internet might not be so entertaining (it's always nice too know you're not the most stupid person on the planet after all). Without the moronic mistakes leading to injury or death, who would we laugh at when we're down?

Fools make life just a little easier to get by. I can't argue that they shouldn't be castrated though, they're obviously too stupid to use for breeding stock.

This comment was edited on Mar 23, 2009, 16:05.

News Comments > Wolfenstein PC Reassurance
2. Re: Wolfenstein PC Reassurance Mar 23, 2009, 15:45 verybad

Ahh, you gotta love mass justice  

News Comments > Safety Dance
2. Re: Safety Dance Mar 20, 2009, 21:35 verybad

Double post

This comment was edited on Mar 20, 2009, 21:36.

News Comments > Safety Dance
1. Re: Safety Dance Mar 20, 2009, 21:35 verybad

The Cruelty to animals crap over shooting attack dogs in a video game is beyond stupidity.

If somebody has the predisposition to be cruel to animals, they're gonna do it with or without involvement in a game. Same thing with teenage violence.

Violence is a part of the human psyche, people are far more rone to be violent if they've (for instance) had a few drinks, had a bad day at work, etc.

There's not even a document case of someone being cruel to an animal, and this mindless twit is forming protests against violence to animals in VIDEO GAMES.

Can't she take that time & energy and do something useful like helping counsel at a homeless youth center or heloing out at the pound rather than sticking her fat nose into someone's form of recreation with no real basis other than a single specific situation in one video game?

I mena there aren't many video games where you hurt animals in the first place, I don't think I've ever played one (not intentionally, I simply havn't encountered one). Aliens, monsters, demons, terrorists, etc, but not animals.

Tempted to vent more profanely because this is such a ridiculous event, but why bother, idiots will never disapear.

News Comments > On Indie Sales
10. Re: On Indie Sales Mar 18, 2009, 11:49 verybad

All game from all developers would be better and cheaper if people didn't pirate them. Sure they'd all probably profit more also, but some money would always go back into the development.  

News Comments > BioShock 2 Details?
16. Re: BioShock 2 Details? Mar 14, 2009, 14:25 verybad

fuck bioshock
inciteful!

News Comments > Mobilization
2. Re: Office Depot Mar 12, 2009, 04:21 verybad

Pretty much agreed with everything you said in their. Can't stand salespeople trying to help me. Don't like to be greeted, I don't like help, because I'm a man, and men don't need help.

That whole Radiosack thing sounds like they reamed you good.

366 Comments. 19 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo