Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John

Real Name John   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.bluesnews.com
Signed On Sep 12, 2001, 18:09
Total Comments 2941 (Senior)
User ID 10960

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Homeworld and Remaining THQ IPs for Sale
18. Re: Homeworld and Remaining THQ IPs for Sale Feb 27, 2013, 13:12 John

Ozmodan wrote on Feb 27, 2013, 10:55:
Homeworld is the only decent IP left and why they never did anything with it after Homeworld II is beyond me. No wonder they went bankrupt.
I agree and hope that some good company picks it up and makes a decent sequel.

This space is available for rent
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 27, 2013, 13:10 John

Cutter wrote on Feb 27, 2013, 13:04:
Some teens, just barely of legal age are likely to be tried in adult court.
Does 'barely legal teens' have to be together in the phrase or will they delete even if the words are separated like that?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 25, 2013, 16:40 John

Choachy wrote on Feb 25, 2013, 12:33:
Your comment is about as bad as that article. In your bitching about them generalizing, you tried to generalize and it didnt even make sense.

When Apple used Google's map app on previous iOS versions, it sucked. When Appled tried to make their own, it sucked. Thats why i used Waze. Or one of the other numerous map apps that work just fine. That has nothing to do with phone problems.

My iphone cal syncs with my Exchange server without a problem, and has for a long time. WTF mate.

The iphone 5 battery is so much better than they were on my HTC and Samsung phones. But I think battery life is directly related to user knowledge. Dont leave GPS apps running all the time, turn off bluetooth if you dont use it, etc. Shit like that.
I agree except about the Maps.. I haven't had any problems with it, but you are correct that there are many others to choose from in the AppStore. The battery life is good too as I can go a whole day without charging and I use my phone quite a bit.

News Comments > Torment Sequel Gets New Name, Website
5. Re: Torment Sequel Gets New Name, Website Feb 22, 2013, 11:25 John

Creston wrote on Feb 22, 2013, 10:53:
It looks really interesting. I hope they'll wait with Kickstarting it until they are (almost) done with Wasteland 2, but I'll definitely be kicking in.
Me too! Bring on the KS.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 21, 2013, 10:10 John

Cutter wrote on Feb 21, 2013, 09:52:
In all fairness to the few real republicans left Beck isn't a republican he's a fascist, and entirely about self-aggrandizement for money. I doubt he even believes half the shit he says. He's simply aware there are a lot of stupid, paranoid, bigoted people out there and it's easy to make those puppets dance and profit off them if you're a big enough scumbag.
I agree.

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Season Pass Announced
7. Re: BioShock Infinite Season Pass Announced Feb 21, 2013, 10:03 John

Man, everyone is jumping on the Season Pass bandwagon now!  

News Comments > Humble Bundle Mojam 2 Today
4. Re: Humble Bundle Mojam 2 Today Feb 20, 2013, 13:10 John

SimplyMonk wrote on Feb 20, 2013, 12:16:
I cured my addiction to buying every game that comes up on my Steam Wishlist when it goes on any sort of sale when I don't have time to play them. I've replaced it, however, with an addiction to throw $5-10 at my screen every time a Humble Indie Bundle is posted. Even when I have no clue what I'm buying.
I usually get the Humble Bundles too, but I still can't resist some of the Steam sales..

News Comments > GeForce GTX TITAN Announced
12. Re: GeForce GTX TITAN Announced Feb 19, 2013, 10:34 John

This is theyarecomingforyou's next video card!  

News Comments > Destiny Announced for Consoles
40. Re: Destiny Announced for Consoles Feb 18, 2013, 08:36 John

Klaus Flouride wrote on Feb 17, 2013, 18:40:
I was excited until I read the online only part. Fuck that shit.
Agreed. I'll pass.

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Trailer
16. Re: BioShock Infinite Trailer Feb 15, 2013, 23:40 John

vrok wrote on Feb 15, 2013, 20:19:
Bioshock was terrible and I will never forgive him for it, but please go on.
I thought BioShock was pretty good.. The sequel was not quite as good but I still enjoyed it.

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Trailer
29. Re: Wasteland 2 Trailer Feb 10, 2013, 02:13 John

ASeven wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 20:31:
Dev wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 19:32:
He's probably still thinking today's date is near the end of 2012

I haven't heard of anything other than October 2013 (this year) from the updates.

Yeap, was with my 2012 mentality on.
Good, I was hoping it was still coming out this year!

News Comments > Saturday Previews
1. Re: Saturday Previews Feb 10, 2013, 01:57 John

Sounds pretty good! I hope it's a little longer than 2033 was at least. And more fluid movement would be nice.  

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Trailer
15. Re: Wasteland 2 Trailer Feb 9, 2013, 19:30 John

ASeven wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 18:14:
Looking pretty good. This is going to be one of the best RPGs next year, I'm sure. Can't wait.

Next year? I thought it was supposed to be out this October unless they pushed the date back. I don't mind because I want them to make it great, but I don't remember them say it was going to be out later than originally planned in the KS.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
12. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 9, 2013, 15:45 John

Nah, it doesn't imply that. I just meant that after owning every iPhone (except the first) and knowing 20+ relatives and close friends that own one, I have never had that happen or heard any of them mention it. And usually when they have a question or issue they'll ask me because I have used them for so long.

I know people have different kinds of issues but that's just one I didn't know of. Typically if the phone locks up, all it takes is a restore to fix it.

News Comments > Why Borderlands 2 Level Cap is Still 50
22. Re: Why Borderlands 2 Level Cap is Still 50 Feb 8, 2013, 15:13 John

Well all I have to say is that I stopped playing soon after I reached lvl 50 because I didn't feel like continuing without gaining more experience or starting another character. If the next DLC is really good I may try it, but I don't like being limited especially after 3 DLCs.  

10. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 7, 2013, 23:55 John

I didn't say it does mean that either. How many people have problems with every other software update for any other phone? There is always someone that will have issues.

If every Android phone could get every Android update I'm sure more of them would have problems too. I wouldn't like to be blocked from getting an update because it wasn't available for my phone or because my carrier hasn't released it yet.

8. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 7, 2013, 11:49 John

I am still on iOS6.0.2 so I can't comment on the battery drain issue but I should update by this weekend and try it out. I normally have 70%+ battery left when I go home from work so I will see how much it varies from there afterwards.  

News Comments > The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Announced
5. Re: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Announced Feb 7, 2013, 08:57 John

Sounds a little like Condemned.. except without all the crazies running around which is good. Well, the CSI part reminds me of Condemned anyways.  

6. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 7, 2013, 08:26 John

InBlack wrote on Feb 7, 2013, 05:29:
With Apple releasing a new phone every six months who gives a shit right? The Apple fanboys sure as hell dont....
I don't know what Apple company you're talking about, but they release a new phone once a year typically. I believe you're thinking of Samsung. Plus I don't see how that has anything to do with jailbreaking.

Dev wrote on Feb 6, 2013, 22:08:
I dunno, I would have expected it to lengthen battery life, considering that it seems like every few weeks I read about some random official apple ios update that bricks phones or makes battery life tank.
iOS updates that bricks phones? I have never heard of that one and never had an update 'brick' any iPhone I've owned.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 6, 2013, 10:01 John

I can understand required an internet connection for initial setup and account login, but it better not be required just to play a game.  

2941 Comments. 148 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo