Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for JAGUART

Real Name JAGUART   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 21, 2001, 15:25
Total Comments 503 (Apprentice)
User ID 10743

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > New BF1942 Linux Server & SW Pack
2. Re: Rainbow Six Raven Shield Sep 8, 2003, 13:39 JAGUART

Any news? Its seem like its been at least 16 hours since we've had any announcement.

Secret Weapons is very good, except as an avid Allies player I would like to take the guy who designed the Gothic Lines level and drop kick him in the rindles.

Public opinion version .1b Alpha and a Supporter of the "A happy poster is a muted fredster" fanclub.

"I like to play female characters in MMORPGs to trick men into homosexual chat." - space captain, June 18th, 2009.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Devil Whiskey Demo
11. Straight Guy Tricked into..... Sep 8, 2003, 13:27 JAGUART

Using a potent combination of a good-looking woman, a blindfold, and Devil's Whiskey.

Public opinion version .1b Alpha and a Supporter of the "A happy poster is a muted fredster" fanclub.

"I like to play female characters in MMORPGs to trick men into homosexual chat." - space captain, June 18th, 2009.

News Comments > Game Movies
13. Re: REMOVED Sep 7, 2003, 11:06 JAGUART

It always makes me laugh when I see a certain person's post removed. It reminds me of that scene in Planet of the Apes (1968) when they put a muzzle on Charleton Heston's Taylor. Or even better, Hannibal Lector's funny looking hockey mask.

News Comments > BF1942 Patch Fix
15. Re: Secret Weapons Sep 5, 2003, 18:04 JAGUART

Hey Dan, (or anyone else) I'm not showing a filter selection for Secret Weapons in the drop down menu in the in-game interface on the right hand side. My BF1942, RtR, and DC shows up, but there's no way to filter for just SW servers. Anybody else experience this?

News Comments > BF1942 Patch Fix
10. Re: CD swap Sep 5, 2003, 16:59 JAGUART

Its true. You have to swap CD's in accordance with the map being played. Luckily I have two drives so I place the BF1942 in one and RtR in the other, but its still a pain, esp for the majority that have one drive.

News Comments > Site Seeing - H&D2
6. Re Axed COOP Mode? Sep 3, 2003, 17:07 JAGUART

Crap, that was the best part in the Original Hidden and Dangerous. Myself and three other friends played through the entire game in co-op mode on a LAN. There really wasn't any other way to play that game. The single player interface was clunky and the missions were too hard to manage by yourself. But multiplayer co-op was a total blast. That was one of the funnest times I've ever had playing co-op including the Rainbox Six series or any RTS.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy: BF1942 Secret Weapons of WWII
11. Best Multiplayer Game Ever Sep 3, 2003, 15:23 JAGUART

BF1942 Totally Rocks. If you have the rig and a fast connect, I couldn't see playing anything else. As soon as I discovered BF1942, Medal of Honor went on the shelf.

News Comments > More on the LO MAC Demo
7. Re: niveau Aug 31, 2003, 19:59 JAGUART

What does that word mean? Also, what ever happend to the stigma of having a child out of wedlock?

News Comments > LO MAC Demo Delayed
7. Thank God! Aug 29, 2003, 16:34 JAGUART

To many Demos, too little time.

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo Today - No Exclusive
91. God Bless Us Everyone Aug 29, 2003, 07:23 JAGUART

Now that there's not going to be droves of new subscribers that were driven to Fileplanet by gamer hype and corporate greed, we can all use the money we were going to spend on that operation for fredrickson.

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo Today - No Exclusive
87. Congratulations! Aug 29, 2003, 07:15 JAGUART

Well done. It was impressive to see that in all the chaos, not one poster misspelled "ridiculous" and only a couple spelled definitely "definately". Clearly, cooler heads prevailed here.

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo Open Letter
223. Re: The Call of Booty Aug 28, 2003, 22:00 JAGUART

It is pretty ridiculous that they would limit their demo for one week. They should want the widest possible release. This only serves to alienate people. I'm with Blue and crew on this one.

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo Open Letter
216. Re: Vileplanet Aug 28, 2003, 21:48 JAGUART

Man, am I glad a ganked my friend's friend's username and password.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Silent water pump Aug 27, 2003, 13:24 JAGUART

hehe

News Comments > New BF1942 Pirates
4. Re: not gunna do it Aug 23, 2003, 17:45 JAGUART

"...as a new alpha version 0.2.."

I double the jackass.

Opinion version .1b Alpha and a Supporter of the "A happy poster is a muted fredster" fanclub.

News Comments > LO-MAC Movie
6. Re: Movie Aug 23, 2003, 00:26 JAGUART

Best movie of this game yet! Thank You!.pif

Opinion version .1b Alpha and a Supporter of the "A happy poster is a muted fredster" fanclub.

News Comments > I82 Mod for BF1942
7. This ain't right... Aug 22, 2003, 16:05 JAGUART

This definitely ain't right, motasucka

News Comments > Game Movies
2. Disgusted Aug 19, 2003, 14:39 JAGUART

I'm sick of budget oriented arcade WW1 Flight Sims. When is someone gonna come out with a hard-core WW1 Sim? F**K City Interactive and their arcade shit game.

Opinion version .1b Alpha

News Comments > PlanetSide: Core Combat Press Release
6. Re: Core Combat Aug 18, 2003, 17:38 JAGUART

If there ever was a chance of subscribing to this game, charging for the expansion just killed it for good. Amazing that they have the balls to do this.

News Comments > BF1942 HydroRacers
11. Thanks Dan! Aug 18, 2003, 02:10 JAGUART

I'll give this a try!

503 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo