Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for JAGUART

Real Name JAGUART   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 21, 2001, 15:25
Total Comments 488 (Amateur)
User ID 10743

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > BF2142 Northern Strike Confirmed
10. Re: MIlk.. Jan 18, 2007, 18:05 JAGUART

"You can pretty much milk anything with nipples" - EA Executive  
"I like to play female characters in MMORPGs to trick men into homosexual chat." - space captain, June 18th, 2009.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Taking the Piss Out of Vista
9. Re: No subject Jan 12, 2007, 12:07 JAGUART

"Once PS3 games support keyboard+mouse, I'll completely stop supporting MS and their crap."

Just because some chick is being a total bitch is no excuse to go gay.

"I like to play female characters in MMORPGs to trick men into homosexual chat." - space captain, June 18th, 2009.

News Comments > War Rock Preorders
4. No subject Jan 12, 2007, 02:05 JAGUART

How many players per server? 32? 64?  

News Comments > Pacific Fighters Servers
2. Re: Patching Process Dec 21, 2006, 15:35 JAGUART

I do wish you'd listen, Wymer. It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed, after a fresh install.  

News Comments > America's Army Update Plans
1. No subject Dec 20, 2006, 19:06 JAGUART

I've been playing PC shooters since 1996, and this game I find frustrating, as I go ten feet in any direction and get killed by a nade blast, everytime.  

News Comments > Counter-Strike Prices Hot As A Pistol
34. No subject Dec 10, 2006, 12:41 JAGUART

I would have thought that with the billions of hours logged on the hot dilute soup that is net play, there would have evolved a perfectly balanced system by now.  

News Comments > Battlefield 2142 Hotfix
4. No subject Nov 24, 2006, 19:21 JAGUART

Is this the patch that makes pussies quit bitching?  

News Comments > Battlefield 2142 Patch
3. No subject Nov 21, 2006, 11:19 JAGUART

The last PATCH KILLED MY DOG!

This comment was edited on Nov 21, 11:22.

News Comments > Source Does a 360
3. Re: No subject Oct 16, 2006, 14:04 JAGUART

I agree. For some reason you get an overall "polygonal" impression.  

News Comments > Company of Heroes International Patches
2. Re: 2nd Best Game Ever! Oct 12, 2006, 09:47 JAGUART

Ok, I'll bite. 1st Bestest game ever?

Final Fantasy Online/Hello Kitty Island Adventure?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Microtransactions Oct 6, 2006, 17:47 JAGUART

Suckers. There's one logging on every minute.  

News Comments > Combat Wings: Battle of Britain Demo
5. No subject Oct 3, 2006, 18:05 JAGUART

Well its made by SHITTY Interactive, the people that would like to turn your high-end gaming PC into a console.  

News Comments > Star Trek Legacy Q&A
3. Re: GIMME... Sep 26, 2006, 15:44 JAGUART

Oh sure. With Matt Damon as Captain Kirk? What The Fuck Ever.  

News Comments > Gold (Candidate) - Battlefield 2142
20. No subject Sep 22, 2006, 20:34 JAGUART

BF2 AI? Who the fuck buys this for the AI?

Was there some sort of single player campaign I missed?

News Comments > Battle for Middle-earth II Patches
5. Re: No subject Sep 20, 2006, 15:07 JAGUART

really i thought people liked this game.
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/929245.asp?q=battle%20for%20middle%20earth%20II

i was thinking of getting it.

If you like RTS, liked the films and have a decent rig to run it, you should like it immensely.

The latest patch here addresses a ton of balance issues.

News Comments > Carnage Announced
6. No subject Sep 19, 2006, 11:36 JAGUART

What they really need is a post apocalyptic punk I-76/ Road Warrior meets Motor City Online PvP.  

News Comments > The History Channel's Civil War Announced
10. No subject Sep 19, 2006, 04:42 JAGUART

The "H" might as well stand for "Heroin"  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Company of Heroes
15. No subject Sep 12, 2006, 13:09 JAGUART

Doesn't really do anything new for the genre, and has those unskippable cutscenes. Then there is of course, the rip off title. Plus its like, you know, WW2 and stuff.

I think the little guys run too fast. Too tough to micromanage. I'm gonna pass on this.

Here's the bittorrent for the SP Demo. 1.8 Gigs. Try Skirmish mode.

http://reliccommunity.com/tracker/

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 13:31.

News Comments > New Company of Heroes Demo
30. Re: You're Both Wrong Sep 6, 2006, 20:54 JAGUART

I read an in depth review about those so called modded SB drivers....DOES NoTHINGZ!!!!!

These must be different that than what you read then. And they do not change the name of my SB Live! Card in device manager. And TEHY WURK!!!!!LOLZ!

They're more like "hacked" Audigy 2 drivers. Here's a link

http://kpush.tripod.com/tweaking/id33.html

But hey, this is the reason I post "totally unnecessary stuff" about my system, and I hope others do too in hope of learning new shit.

*LOL*

This comment was edited on Sep 6, 21:30.

News Comments > New Company of Heroes Demo
26. Re: pgoeleven Sep 6, 2006, 18:07 JAGUART

Well it served as a gauge on whether or not people's systems could run the thing. That's why I posted my specs.

To clarify, the modded Audigy 2 drivers are what actually enable a good soundcard to stave-off obsolescence, by recognizing older SB Live 5.1 cards that are no longer being supported.

So does that clear the issue up or do you still think that "modded drivers do nothing but change the label of your card in device manager" and that all this is "totally unnecessary stuff" ?

Because if you do think that, I'm really wasting my time replying to you.

This comment was edited on Sep 6, 18:54.

488 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo