Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for JAGUART

Real Name JAGUART   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 21, 2001, 15:25
Total Comments 498 (Amateur)
User ID 10743

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
33. Re: Op Ed Jul 24, 2014, 11:08 JAGUART

That was like reading a fat chick's (with an annoying personality) commentary of a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

"I like to play female characters in MMORPGs to trick men into homosexual chat." - space captain, June 18th, 2009.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Rob Pardo Leaves Blizzard
17. Re: Rob Pardo Leaves Blizzard Jul 3, 2014, 23:05 JAGUART

I hope he receives some lovely parting gifts.  
"I like to play female characters in MMORPGs to trick men into homosexual chat." - space captain, June 18th, 2009.

News Comments > Planetary Annihilation Early Access Spotted at Retail
17. Re: Planetary Annihilation Early Access Spotted at Retail Jun 30, 2014, 13:37 JAGUART

I'll never forget the time my friend had beta access to a seafaring MMO years ago. With unfinished textures, bizarre audio placeholders and dodgey gameplay he declared the game garbage after a few hours and never touched it again, even months later when it was cleaned up in an official release.

First Impressions often make or break a game, most are unwilling to revisit once they have a bad taste, even after it's been patched or modded back to a polished state. They're simply on to the "next" thing.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - GRID Autosport
26. Re: Ships Ahoy - GRID Autosport Jun 25, 2014, 17:14 JAGUART

A List of Grid AutoSport supported wheels

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/05/grid-autosport-supported-wheels/

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - GRID Autosport
8. Re: Ships Ahoy - GRID Autosport Jun 25, 2014, 05:14 JAGUART

GRID Autosport includes key features that nearly all other racing games seem to omit at least one of;

1. Real World cars and tracks
2. Damage modeling
3. In-car and out-of-car view
4. 12 person Multiplayer with AI controlled cars to complete a full field.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies
6. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies Jun 23, 2014, 21:57 JAGUART

PropheT wrote on Jun 23, 2014, 20:02:
Something about CoH 2 didn't click with me, but I love and still play CoH 1. I'm hoping these new armies add back in part of what I was missing and makes it all gel a bit more.

Something about selling you The Alphabet, and then wanting to sell you a dictionary, word by F%$*ing word.

News Comments > Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Next Month
5. Re: Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Next Month May 30, 2014, 16:38 JAGUART

The Pinnacle of 2D RTS gaming. A must buy.  

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Takes Off in September
10. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Takes Off in September May 9, 2014, 16:27 JAGUART

I picked this up after the rave reviews about the Team Fusion mod. Looks
like they're still updating it. Here's a screenshot I just took today (5-9-2014) of the list of available servers (4PM US Eastern time)

http://i.imgur.com/G9dxGsg.jpg

PS My Ping was high because Steam was updating. It's usually under 100.

This comment was edited on May 9, 2014, 16:36.

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2 Free Weekend
4. Re: Company of Heroes 2 Free Weekend Apr 25, 2014, 07:41 JAGUART

El Pit wrote on Apr 25, 2014, 03:33:
I'd buy it, if it was the complete edition (i.e. including all dlcs).

They shredded this game into DLC. I can't play it.

News Comments > Kick Ass 2 Next Month
9. Re: Kick Ass 2 Next Month Apr 23, 2014, 10:10 JAGUART

InBlack wrote on Apr 23, 2014, 09:26:
Ludomancer wrote on Apr 23, 2014, 09:19:
It's worth a download, or a rental or whatever avenue of access you can get, but it's only mildly entertaining and not as good as the first. It's a typical hollywood sequel.

InBlack wrote on Apr 23, 2014, 09:09:
Ive seen the first movie and was suitably entertained. Is the second one any good?

Ah, ok. Thanks for that, guess Ill be skipping it.

It's got lots of Hitgirl in it, which IMO makes the two films fun. Check it out.

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announced
1. Re: Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announced Mar 29, 2014, 13:25 JAGUART

The myriad of DLC for this has stomped on my interest in the game.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads
21. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads Sep 30, 2013, 17:04 JAGUART

Do the Hacks come pre-loaded too? To save everyone the trouble?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
67. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 7, 2013, 20:26 JAGUART

Conservative media’s attacks on climate science effectively erode viewers’ belief in scientists.

100 years from now, people will look at our cluelessness about climate change the way we look at spontaneous generation or flat earthers and wonder how we could have been so damn stupid.

News Comments > Thief Trailer
2. Re: Thief Trailer Jun 7, 2013, 11:47 JAGUART

Thief by Calvin Klein. Available at fine retailers near you.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar
47. Re: Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar Jun 5, 2013, 19:45 JAGUART

This reminds me of that absurd technology in the movie Brazil (1985) where they had a PC "Console" with a tiny screen, with a giant magnifying glass in front of it.  

News Comments > Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Weekend
9. Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Weekend May 24, 2013, 08:15 JAGUART

I suck at this game, but dammit, it's good.  

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Certs Gone Wild
19. Re: PlanetSide 2 Certs Gone Wild Apr 11, 2013, 18:21 JAGUART

Back in December they had a had a Triple Station Cash deal that also tripled the Wal-Mart 500SC bonus card. So for $15 you got 6,000SC.

I can honestly say that this is the best $15 game I've ever played. All other complaints here are valid too.

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2 Closed Beta Begins
19. Re: Company of Heroes 2 Closed Beta Begins Apr 3, 2013, 16:12 JAGUART

You used the term "microtransactions" and I was not aware that this game would be subject to that crap. Can you elaborate?  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month
6. Re: Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month Mar 15, 2013, 20:06 JAGUART

They should just save you the trouble, and just include all the hacks with purchase.  

News Comments > C&C Generals 2 Becoming F2P Command & Conquer
21. Re: C&C Generals 2 Becoming F2P Command & Conquer Aug 15, 2012, 13:27 JAGUART

Because Free2Play worked so well with Age of Empires and Company of Heroes. Screw this crap. Piece of shit Pay2Win in an RTS. It's ridiculous. This is a damn shame. A damn shame.

This comment was edited on Aug 15, 2012, 13:33.

498 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo