Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18540 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2014, 19:22 xXBatmanXx

Nice job guys/gals, we are up to 26 people for the NFL Pick Em Challenge....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2014, 19:03 xXBatmanXx

Hay Blue, I am going to order a hd camcorder - when I do so I will use the link through...see if it works. I will drop you a line.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2014, 18:56 xXBatmanXx

I will gladly come here to click a link through to Amazon before I make all of my purchases.  

News Comments > Hack Your Fiends in Watch Dogs
17. Re: Hack Your Fiends in Watch Dogs Aug 23, 2014, 07:15 xXBatmanXx

SlimRam wrote on Aug 22, 2014, 19:50:
I'm kinda digging this one:

...and punishment for bad actors:

I'm not sure if there has been a legal system put in place for incarcerating bad actors but, if so, Keanu Reeves is getting the death penalty.

...but he knows Kung Fu.

I would add Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller to the list....along with the cast of Battlestar Galactica.....

19. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2014, 06:51 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Aug 23, 2014, 03:50:
Kinetic wrote on Aug 23, 2014, 03:45:
Ok, I'm blind. Where do I find the password for the football thing?

Post 17, I believe? (I'm assuming that's the right one.)

yup.

bn

/I heard Creston likes baseball.....

//yea getting rid of the only ovaries on the show is a very bad idea. 1. She is smokin hot in a "down home Alabama" sorta way....and....well, she is fun to look at.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 23, 2014, 06:51 xXBatmanXx

In Aussie land (never knew that) and 2M for a house that looks like it is going to fall apart.....probably needs another 1M in rehab. Ouch.

I don't think it will sell....

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Aug 23, 2014, 06:50 xXBatmanXx

Vince did a nice writeup on Risen 3 on Steam....  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 22, 2014, 12:47 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Aug 22, 2014, 12:15:
If for anything, I'll happily click on your Amazon links first before I do any shopping there.

Same, I buy a TON from Amazon.

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Aug 22, 2014, 10:58 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 22:06:
Quboid wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 22:01:
That's Reddit. What's the yellow one with the Pac-Man ghost?

I wasn't familiar with that one, either. Looks like it's Snapchat.

edit: Based on it's "700 million photos and videos per day, while Snapchat Stories content was being viewed 500 million times per day" I'd say we're old.

heh, I didn't know what it was either. Funny. I am so anti technology anyway. jaded as hell.

News Comments > World of Warplanes Adds PvE
6. Re: World of Warplanes Adds PvE Aug 22, 2014, 10:56 xXBatmanXx

Longswd wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 18:55:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 17:35:
? But that is just for beginners. Whats the problem?

I should have thought the problem was inclusive in the post. To clarify, if I were to try this, I would be playing a new account.

Which wouldn't last long.....

News Comments > Hack Your Fiends in Watch Dogs
10. Re: Hack Your Fiends in Watch Dogs Aug 22, 2014, 10:39 xXBatmanXx

Not sure why these things weren't there in the first place - seems like common sense.  

19. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2014, 21:16 xXBatmanXx

Anyone have a digital camcorder they really like that they would recommend? Not looking for anything fancy, looking for something like this and will get this one if no one says anything.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 21, 2014, 20:35 xXBatmanXx

Dotcom's Millions Will Remain Frozen, Court Decides. Thanks HARDOCP.

/looks at picture in article....

*sigh

//Cartman?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 21, 2014, 20:34 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 18:57:
A great idea to cut off political discussion and access to a source of knowledge (admittedly Wikipedia isn't the greatest in the world, but it serves as a decent stepping stone).

Seems an odd decision for a university.

It is their wifi though, not their wired network. I am assuming they want to keep it clear of clutter. Makes sense to me.

News Comments > 48 Hours of Titanfall Free on Origin
6. Re: 48 Hours of Titanfall Free on Origin Aug 21, 2014, 20:31 xXBatmanXx

Thought it was 6v6, did they update it?

News Comments > Diablo III Gold Bonus
4. Re: Diablo III Gold Bonus Aug 21, 2014, 20:30 xXBatmanXx

Haven't really played since they locked down legendaries. I played for a while, just don't feel like playing anymore.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 21, 2014, 18:53 xXBatmanXx

University Bans Social Media, Political Content and Wikipedia Pages on Dorm Wifi.

That is a great idea. They cut our FTP access in college dorms years ago after....ummm....a classified incident.

News Comments > Dishonored Free Weekend
1. Re: Dishonored Free Weekend Aug 21, 2014, 18:50 xXBatmanXx

I believe it is free on Xbox this month.....heads up.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2014, 18:21 xXBatmanXx

ESPN it is.

Get in the action now.

Group: Bluesnews
Password: bn

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: etc. Aug 21, 2014, 17:50 xXBatmanXx

I guess I don't see what the big hubbub is.....two dudes made that game with her.....and no one is crying about women who sleep their way to the top in politics, business, or anything else. So why all the press? just giving her attention....  

18540 Comments. 927 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo