Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17897 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Amazon Sales All Week
7. Re: Amazon Sales All Week Nov 25, 2013, 09:59 xXBatmanXx

Depending on the price, I might pick up The Elder Scrolls Anthology for my collection. I would put those maps in nice frames to add to my collection of framed GTA maps.

Other than that - it looks like a terrible sale, unless they are doing Steam like discounts - which I doubt.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Amazon Sales All Week
6. Re: Amazon Sales All Week Nov 25, 2013, 09:55 xXBatmanXx

Dev wrote on Nov 25, 2013, 09:34:
SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 25, 2013, 09:12:
Here is another website someone shared with me to keep track of games on sale and their price history.
http://isthereanydeal.com/
That and the enhanced steam plugin for chrome, makes it SO MUCH EASIER to see wtf I own.
Steam's UI is so incredibly poor at that.

Also don't forget http://www.steamprices.com/ that gives historical data as well....

But yea, that plugin for Steam for FF and Chrome is the shizzle.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
10. Re: Sunday Consolidation Nov 25, 2013, 06:48 xXBatmanXx

eh I don't feel sorry for them because history has shown you shouldn't buy the first run of consoles. period. I dunnno...something about a fool and their money....  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
7. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Nov 24, 2013, 14:39 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Nov 24, 2013, 14:33:
Beelzebud wrote on Nov 24, 2013, 14:07:
What pisses them off is that their work is being used to advertise products.

I know that in this era no one cares about that sort of thing anymore, and actually don't like artists unless they got their start in advertising, but some people still have standards.

I read this after he died, and it just impressed the hell out of me. He seemed like a stand up guy.

wow. The BB literally died when he did. That chapter is forever closed.....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
55. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 14:02 xXBatmanXx

17. Re: Dear Blue Nov 24, 2013, 12:57 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 24, 2013, 00:00:
You have been here for us, day in and day out for over 20 years (?). We have shared our experiences with gaming, electronics, kitchen appliances, grilling, pets, friendships, jobs, moving, romances, engagements, family's, anniversaries, health issues, births and deaths, together.

People don't understand why I keep coming to this website after decades, and I tell them, that even though I have never met them personally, we all share something that is very real and tangible. And that is friendship. It isn't defined by our facebook friends count, or how many hits a video gets on youtube, or by how many times nin post on this website. It's defined by who we are.

I can't remember when you started this Out of the Blue part of your website, but what we got is a glimpse of a person who has done nothing but put his readers first for a very long time. And it's not easy doing that in a time where anything you say or type can be thrown in your face or used against you (especially in these times). But for those of us who know you, understand that you have taken your love of gaming and shared it with us, and more then you needed to.

Now this may sound cliche, but online this is my home. The best way I can describe it, is like my family's old Thanksgiving get together's when my father was alive. One of four boys, all married, all with 2 kids each. Gathered at one of their houses, with my Grandmother and Great Aunt there. Everyone together to celebrate just being together, and each other's company.

No thanks are needed Blue, just know, that for all the years you have been here for us, we shall be here for you.

+1: BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Nov 24, 2013, 12:47 xXBatmanXx

HoSpanky wrote on Nov 24, 2013, 12:17:
Aren't they required to send them copyright notice info, or risk losing their copyright even if they don't intend to sue for damages?

Also, it's not "parody" if you use someone else's tune to sell a product. I hope Goldieblox doesn't get destroyed by this, my nieces love them.

It is funny - cause they ripped a OK GO video and used Beastie Boys music. funny.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Nov 24, 2013, 12:42 xXBatmanXx

Reports Of Xbox One Disc Drive Issues Increase. Thanks nin.

whoops....

Shitty part - if you return it to MSFT, and get a "new" or "refurb" your warranty isn't as long as your retail one - so you get screwed right off the bat...since you JUST BOUGHT THE DAMN THING!

That sucks. I feel bad for those people.....wait...no I don't! hahahahahah

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2013, 21:31 xXBatmanXx

Things To Do in GTA V - Splat. NSFW.

NSFW? F that - how about MUTE those idiots! So annoying. I made it exactly 1:15 into the 11 minute video and shut it off.

News Comments > Fallout 4(?) "Nuclear Winter" Teased
34. Re: Fallout 4 Nov 23, 2013, 20:46 xXBatmanXx

Techie714 wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 10:48:
Between Fallout 1, 2, 3, & NV I've dumped well over 600+ hours into that franchise. I've got a Fallout collectors shrine in my bedroom & a BOS tattoo I'm getting...Yea I'm almost 40 but dont live at home...LOL!

To say I'm a little excited to hear anything about Fallout would be an understatement..lol

Yea, I am pretty pumped. The only thing that could make Skyrim more awesome, is make it 2 player co-op. Techie, are you in ESO?

I am not a fan of the pay to play subscription service, but probably will. The FAQ online is showing they will charge 14.99 a month? I will probably do that for 3-6 months to see how it goes.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2013, 20:17 xXBatmanXx

PHJF wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 16:05:
Cutter wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 12:54:
Thanks to Prof and Bats for the TESO beta key. What the hell is with their forums though? You need some sort of separate invite? Anyway, when's the next test start? I coulda swore someone said it was today.

My key was specifically for this weekend.

Yup, I snagged it, then when they finally sent mine for this weekend, I gave it to Cutter. No worries.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 22, 2013, 10:24 xXBatmanXx

Haven't heard much from PS4 owners OR XBone owners.

Are they all busy playing games?

Sony: We won't repeat PS3's mistakes - we changed the color of fail from yellow to blue.
Fixed.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 22, 2013, 10:22 xXBatmanXx

73. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 22, 2013, 00:41 xXBatmanXx

*slowclap

Looks like they are locking out xbox 360s so that XBones can join the network. And the network is currently on it's knees....

News Comments > RAGE Free Weekend
15. Re: RAGE Free Weekend Nov 22, 2013, 00:11 xXBatmanXx

Anyone wants to do co-op, hit me up.

Otherwise, i am goign to watch more Breaking Bad and play GTA5.

News Comments > RAGE Free Weekend
11. Re: RAGE Free Weekend Nov 21, 2013, 23:03 xXBatmanXx

I enjoyed the game, but haven't finished it yet. I am sure something shiny blew across the screen and I started playing something else. This might get me back into it.  

70. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 22:14 xXBatmanXx

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

GTA5:
Finally got time to sit down and finish the game, had been piece mailing it here and there when I had some time.

Ending A: Lame
Ending B: Lame
Ending C: SWEET!

Super Secret Text for those who don't want to know anything about the ending:
Did they make A and B lame on purpose? I guess not a lot you could do there, but both were very boring. Then, C is hella long, took me 36 minutes to complete the mission! After playing C I felt satisfied and had a lot of fun. Glad I played them in order. I played around after each ending in that ending sequence, and I like the messages and stuff that happens because you chose to do A or B. I didn't stay very long, but wonder if there is other stuff that goes on.

Anyway, I can see a lot of possibilities for DLC.....very fun game. Now I am going to go through and see if I can improve on my scores/times with each mission I didn't get 100%, and the freaks missions. Such a well made game.

Stats: 53 Hours, 33/59 hobbies, 42/58 Strangers/Freaks, 29/57 random events, 20/30 Misc events. With reloads, screwing around, etc. Probably 55 hours of gameplay.

I wasn't really thinking, and bought almost all properties with Michael...so now as I play the game and do cleanup with finding everything, I figure I will just use him so I get all of the weekly missions from each business.....maybe it was good I bought most of them with 1 person.....I dunno.

This comment was edited on Nov 21, 2013, 22:22.

67. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 18:37 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 18:35:
Just saw from comments last night a lot of people seem to be getting beta keys for TESO. Still haven't got one. :-fume-: If they're handing out buddy keys I'd appreciate it if someone can toss one my way. I'm hella deep into a new playthrough of Skyrim so I'd like to see the rest of Tamriel looks in TESO.

ugh. Wish they would figure my issue out so I can play tomorrow....

61. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 17:34 xXBatmanXx

eh, go back, you said nothing happened on either, but I gave 3 points. What did City/County attorney do?

Anyway. Don't care, you got screwed, life sucks.

Going to play games now - this is boring. The state you live in sucks, deal with it.

(also, cop can't really write a ticket in that situation unless he saw it happen. Can't ticket for an witnessed petty misdemeanor) You would have had to give a written statement and do a citizens' arrest. Also, if he DID give him a ticket and the guy hurried up and paid it, you can't amend a ticket that is already closed, and a new trial can't be setup for the same incident, as that would be double jeopardy.

/eh, we aren't even CLOSE to a police state....

58. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 17:28 xXBatmanXx

Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:23:
Creston wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:09:
Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:07:
Creston wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 16:54:
Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 16:52:
Creston wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 15:53:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 15:51:
Good way to end up in jail.

For doing what, exactly?

Pissing off a cop.

Heh, I'd seriously like to see them try to take that to trial.

It's not about taking it to a trial. How ruined is your day now that you had to spend the night in a holding cell or had a pile of tickets dropped in your lap that you now have to take the time to fight or pay for?

Where is this pile of tickets coming from? Again, if you inform a cop of your rights, what exactly is he going to write you up for? Him getting pissed off is not a valid reason for writing me a ticket. If I'm abusing him, threatening him or things like that, sure. If you politely hand him something like the aforementioned card along with your driver's license, what exactly are you doing that you think is against the law?

Cops don't have the authority to just randomly fucking write tickets and detain people.

No, they don't. But since when has that ever stopped anyone?

All the time every time. I and other officers I train and work with, NEVER stop someone "just because". Again, can't speak for other people, but not all cops are bad cops. Yea, there are bad ones, and I hope they are dealt with, lose their jobs, and a criminally charged - I sure as hell won't work with them and don't want anything to do with them.

It is so easy to have a reason to stop a car, I never understood why "bad cops" would have to make up a reason. I see thousands of cars a shift, it wouldn't even cross my mind to stop one for no reason. Which is probably why I have never lost a case.

17897 Comments. 895 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo