Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18541 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 2, 2014, 17:59 xXBatmanXx

NegaDeath wrote on Apr 2, 2014, 16:39:
And in the meantime the Supreme Court ok'd letting more money into the political system today. Good luck to you guys down there.

What ever super tiny amount of confidence anyone had in Democracy - should be gone by now.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 2, 2014, 14:48 xXBatmanXx

Jivaro wrote on Apr 2, 2014, 12:56:
Verno wrote on Apr 2, 2014, 11:58:
This Amazon FireTV thing looks ballin. Hulu, Netflix, Instant Video and it runs Android so I can probably run XBMC and get all of my local content too. Could finally be a true all in one HTPC. Quad core CPU, 2GB of memory, remote, etc. Not bad for $99, its ability to run XBMC will be the deal breaker for me since I want something that does local content too.

Edit: oh right link - http://gizmodo.com/amazons-fire-tv-everything-you-need-to-know-1556889628

I haven't studied up on it yet, just read some summaries. I would imagine if you are already a Prime member this will be a no-brainer at 99 bucks.

Does it do something that my Roku doesn't!? Roku cheaper. Does amazon prime, hulu, netflix, and a few other services.

/ah, had reply window open a while. V covered some of the stuff. Thanks.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Apr 2, 2014, 01:07 xXBatmanXx

hahahahhaha

/not really - but the chic on the far left is hot AS HELL! In a dorkly 9see what I did there) kind of way.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction: Episode 2 Mayday Trailer
3. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction: Episode 2 Mayday Trailer Apr 2, 2014, 01:06 xXBatmanXx

F them. The game is 800x600 stretched to 1080p.  

31. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2014, 23:57 xXBatmanXx

It was this kind of day.... and a little of this....  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Goat Simulator
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Goat Simulator Apr 1, 2014, 23:07 xXBatmanXx

W

T

F!

I love the play on Dead Island slow motion.

Just dumb. Just plain ass dumb! I love it. Just not for $9.99.

News Comments > Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen
56. Re: Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen Apr 1, 2014, 22:33 xXBatmanXx

Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen

yea riiiiiiiight...

29. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2014, 17:44 xXBatmanXx

PropheT wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 17:06:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 16:31:
I have been playing since Sunday at 2PM EDT. I have not crashed once, nor experienced any sort of bug either. I did lag rather badly a time or two, but this is probably the smoothest MMO launch I have ever experienced. (And I used to work for MMORPG.com, I have experienced a lot of them.)

I enjoy the game, but Daggerfall Covenant's area seem more plagued by issues than the Dominion's. It's way more populated, and I think it's contributing to the issues; spawns on the docks not working for finding assassins, spawns for some necromancers who drop motes for a quest a little further on, the evil pirate captain that gets poisoned not completing her collapse animation making it impossible to choose her fate on the starting island, werewolves not spawning for another quest, horses not working for people who feed them unless they kill themselves with /stuck, falling through the world, etc. etc....those are just the ones I've seen personally, there have been more in chat. I'm enjoying it, like I said, but it's just impossible to recommend to anyone not willing to put up with those sorts of things.

Wow. I haven't had a problem with any of those - and I have a very decent amount of time in already.....

I did hear that one of the early mini bosses was bugged (the one on the beach from the BETA) but I didn't have any problems with it...

17. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2014, 12:18 xXBatmanXx

I echo Agent's comments. I am not a big MMO guy, but I am really enjoying it. Started 5 toons to try different things and am really impressed with all 3 starting areas. Hope more people from here get into it, I guess I see it as Skyrim+. I haven't had a problem doing stuff solo, but grouped up a few times with friends.

With the early access stuff, it didn't take long for the areas I was in to have sparse population. But in town and esp the bank is crowded and takes the immersion out of it - I would assume this is common for MMOs anyway.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2014, 10:42 xXBatmanXx

3 Day early access starts to for ESO.

If you have the game or are getting it, add me in game and I will send invite to BluesNews Pact. @xXBatmanXx

Ebonheart Pact will start you at the same location as the current members. If you choose another Pact, I think it will be some time before we can meet up.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 1, 2014, 08:20 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Mar 31, 2014, 19:17:
Xbox Live Gold Members Get Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight Free in April.

Whooooooooooooo! Go nuts, boxers!

We sure this isn't April Fools joke!?

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Trailer Confirms Predator
13. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Trailer Confirms Predator Mar 31, 2014, 18:38 xXBatmanXx

I played Ghosts (once) on that free weekend deal they had a while back and the game was really shite. With the settings cranked up the textures looked worse than BlOps2 and MW3. As a matter of fact, BF4 with everything turned down as low as it can go STILL looked better. The gameplay was the usual crap and didn't hold my interest for very long. I think Steam said I played the game for like 15 minutes. That was all I could take. TBH I wanted to quit the match sooner but I tried to give it a chance.

The game honestly looks 10-15 years old - not even joking. I actually am one of the few that likes the games, and I played 1-2 matches and thought something was wrong with my computer. I messaged a few friends that play it a lot and they confirmed, game looks like shit, but no one plays the old ones....so they play Ghosts. wtf.

News Comments > Origins Ditches Discs
14. Re: Origins Ditches Discs Mar 31, 2014, 11:01 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 31, 2014, 10:01:
Task wrote on Mar 31, 2014, 09:27:
Uh ok, so... if someone buys a EA Game on disk from Amazon/Gamestop or where-ever, they can't use the key on Origin?
By the way I don't think you could use the keys on Origin from actual CD/DVDs anyways.
I've had BF2 on a disc and could not add the CD key to my Origin library. I got invalid CD key error.
Ended up buying the whole BF complete set from Origin when it was on sale for $5, in case my disc gets scratched or something.

You open a support ticket, and they convert your keys to digital only keys.

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access
31. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Mar 30, 2014, 21:11 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Mar 30, 2014, 18:21:
Gipson wrote on Mar 30, 2014, 18:02:
Next car game looks way better than this

We had this conversation already. As I said on this thread:

Next Car doesn't have to render a couple of hundred completely deformable pedestrians on the screen at the same time as all the cars and other scenery. Also, Carma levels aren't tracks, they're fully realized sections of landscape, which requires a heavier engine to render. It's expected they're trading graphic fidelity for increased functionality.

I don't expect the visuals in Carma to be GREAT - they weren't int he last game, and I don't think that is the direction the game would ever take....

In it's current form (and even the first early access for KS) the game is very good. All of the elements of the originals are there. Money well spent as it only gets better from here!

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access
30. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Mar 30, 2014, 21:00 xXBatmanXx

If this was like DayZ early access, we wouldn't even have cars to drive!  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 30, 2014, 20:47 xXBatmanXx

ESO

Alright guys, it is live.
I setup "BluesNews Pact" for the EbonHeart Pact.
(do we want one for each Alliance?)

Send me an invite or add me as friend (@xXBatmanXx), put a msg in there that you are from BN and I will add you to the Guild. I may setup one for each alliance if people are interested, or create one for each.

I created an Ebonheart Imperial DragonKnight.

/update: I went to create "BluesNews Covenant" and a single account can only create 1 Guild. I may recreate the guild, haven't decided.....

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 30, 2014, 10:01 xXBatmanXx

ESO

Alright guys, it is live.
I setup "BluesNews Pact" for the EbonHeart Pact.
(do we want one for each Alliance?)

Send me an invite or add me as friend (@xXBatmanXx), put a msg in there that you are from BN and I will add you to the Guild. I may setup one for each alliance if people are interested, or create one for each.

I created an Ebonheart Imperial DragonKnight.

/update: I went to create "BluesNews Covenant" and a single account can only create 1 Guild. I may recreate the guild, haven't decided.....

This comment was edited on Mar 30, 2014, 12:22.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Mar 29, 2014, 17:26 xXBatmanXx

Roll on in to the Xbox LIVE Free World of Tanks Weekend. LIVE

since Blue forgot the joke

11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 29, 2014, 17:23 xXBatmanXx

Heads up if you bought Space Engineers - updates included Survival and Multi Player!  

10. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Mar 29, 2014, 17:21 xXBatmanXx

Acleacius wrote on Mar 29, 2014, 16:25:
I didn't play the ESO beta, so I'm playing catchup, in the next 15 hours. This makes no sense to me, seems there is not going to be an Auction, but only inter-guild trade?

Additionally, it looks impossible to have a high level adventure and high level crafting on the same toon. I can backup any Blue's crafters, who need to be carried through the questlines so they can spend their points on crafting. At least part of the time, if your on a US server.

Starts tomorrow sometime? I will be in there. Will post a group link.

18541 Comments. 928 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo