Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17901 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2013, 23:58 xXBatmanXx

Anyone recently install BF4 cause of the sale, or anyone playing it on a regular basis?

I installed it this week from the sale, and it seems like textures aren't as rich or detailed as BF3? Is it a setting? I have everything set to HIGH, but it just seems like floors, walls, the ground, etc just aren't as detailed or have the correct "feel" to them that BF3 did. Anyone? Bueller?

/Missing BFBC2 more and more everyday....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
7. Re: Saturday Consolidation Nov 30, 2013, 23:46 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Nov 30, 2013, 12:20:
Nice December update for Plus!

Yea, I secured (2) 29.99 PSN annual membership cards and I just re-upped last month. So now I have 3 years of ridiculous amounts of free games - and now throw a Vita in the mix.....woohoooo!!!! Good bye xbox.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2013, 23:31 xXBatmanXx

Pretty slow lately at work....thinking about bringing my Skyrim Legendary Bible to work and cracking the seal.....  

News Comments > GeForce 331.93 Beta Drivers
17. Re: GeForce 331.93 Beta Drivers Nov 29, 2013, 20:34 xXBatmanXx

I never use the new ones.
I just upgraded today: 326.80 to 331.82

News Comments > Black Friday Metaverse
9. Re: Black Friday Metaverse Nov 29, 2013, 15:19 xXBatmanXx

I looked into it a few months back - but the cost vs return wasn't very good. On top of that, they are so far behind in releasing hardware that you PREPAY for, that by the time you get it, the return on investment is breakeven after 6-12 months.

This may change that, but it is still months out before you would get any hardware to mine.

News Comments > On Sale
19. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 15:15 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 15:09:
Is Skyrim a good game? I've never heard of it before
Oh and I am one of the 2 guys on this Earth who do not own a copy yet, maybe that is why Steam keeps on putting it on sale.

HEATHEN! I CAST THE DEVIL OUT OF YOU! SATAN BE GONE!!

News Comments > On Sale
17. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 14:59 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 14:44:
Wallshadows wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 14:14:
Creston wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 13:19:
SKYRIM CANNOT BE STOPPED! Apparently it doesn't matter what the sale price actually is, it'll just be #1.

I finally bought it yesterday and the first thing I proceeded to do was tango with a bear in a cave.

My first two experiences with bears in Skyrim:

1.: A bear? Well fuck you, I'm a wizard! Wait, shit, hold on, fuck! <dies>

2: BEAR!!!! RUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Mine was similar....sword and board in hand....lokoing around in a forest. Hear a huge ROAR - turn around and it is right on top of me. F U BEAR I AM WARRIOR!

Thump.....body drops and slides down a shallow grade..... hahahahahah now I RUN~!

News Comments > Thanksgiving Consolidation
19. Re: Thanksgiving Consolidation Nov 29, 2013, 10:55 xXBatmanXx

Caved and bought a Vita last night. 4 games plus all of the PSN+ stuff, can't argue for 174 @ Amazon.....  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2013, 04:15 xXBatmanXx

Hope everyone had a good day.

Tried to get a pic when he was pissed off. hahahahaha

News Comments > On Sale
50. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2013, 23:05 xXBatmanXx

PREZ - get ahold of me. I gifted 2x already - get that group up!  

News Comments > On Sale
48. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2013, 22:46 xXBatmanXx

I just got Digital Deluxe for 24.99 - the coupon trick worked. I dunno.

Note to anyone: If you are in the wrong region, area, world, etc., let me know, I will buy you a game and we can figure something out. Paypal is our friend. No less than 8 people here have done the same for me and vice versa.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2013, 14:27 xXBatmanXx

Everyone be safe, enjoy the holidays, hug a loved one.  

News Comments > Thanksgiving Consolidation
3. Re: Thanksgiving Consolidation Nov 28, 2013, 14:15 xXBatmanXx

Xbox Live Gold Members get “Gears of War” and “Shoot Many Robots” Free in December.

YAWN!

PSN is KILLING XBox Live.

News Comments > Steam Autumn Sale
68. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 28, 2013, 13:50 xXBatmanXx

And anyone waiting for Skyrim to go ANY LOWER - is INSANE!  

67. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 28, 2013, 13:33 xXBatmanXx

jimnms wrote on Nov 28, 2013, 10:21:
Krovven wrote on Nov 28, 2013, 05:43:
Bats got me Skyrim! Thanks bud!

What mods can folks recommend?
I'd like to get a mod that rebalances weight of items and the amount of weight I can carry. What's the best weight mod?
What is the best map mod (not markers, just the graphics)?

I'm not really interested in any graphics mods as my computer is old and decrepit. So unless it's a graphics mod that looks awesome and makes the graphics better...I probably can't run it.

I've currently installed:
- SKSE (obviously)
- The Cartographers Map Markers
- SkyUI
- Undead Books Glow
- Better Quest Objectives
The first thing you should get is the Unofficial patch.

I really need to finish Skyrim. Every now and then I update my mods intending to finish. I'll play around in it to make sure the mods are working, run around and kill shit, not do quests and not save, but then I don't come back to finish the game.

I just took a quick look at what mods I have installed. Most of the mods I have installed are visual improvements that effect performance, or add immersion:

I can't stand the 3D map, so I use Warburgs 3D Paper World Map. Unfortunately you can't get around the map being 3D, so that mod does its best to work around that by locking the view to top down to give it the appearance of a 2D paper map.

A few misc. mods I picked out of the list that shouldn't effect performance:
Book Covers Skyrim
Immersive HUD
Realistic Needs and Diseases
Run For Your Lives

What are you looking for in weight rebalance (carry more or less)? I'm not using any at the moment since you can already carry a ridiculous amount of crap. If you want to carry more, your carry weight increases when you upgrade your stamina. I think there are some perks that let you carry more, and some that reduce armor weights, and you can carry more by finding and activating the Steed Stone. If you're just wanting to carry more you can cheat and use the console commands to increase your carry weight.

I've bookmarked one called Realistic Carry Weight for my next game to make it harder. There are a ton of weight mods, just search for weight on the Skyrim Nexus.

There's post on Reddit with a good list of mods too.

I have installed:
Unread Books Glow
Dovahkin Mountain Retreat (gives you things you woudn't have so might break experience)
House Map Markers
Breezehome Basement
Will Creek Cottage - Quests
Faction Pit Fighter
Places (a long list)
Quests (top rated ones from Workshop)
Towns and Villages Enhanced (looks awesome)
Realistic Lighting
Improved Interior Lighting
Pure Waters

And I am pretty happy with those.
My character is pretty high level, so I didn't mind throwing in an extra house instead of building one. Also acts as a nice warp point to drop equipment I want to keep.

see ya!

34. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2013, 02:52 xXBatmanXx

The nurse we use now is pretty awesome. The last one I had for some shots, she poked the bone in my arm! WTF!? I almost laid her out.  

News Comments > etc.
26. Re: etc. Nov 28, 2013, 02:43 xXBatmanXx

EA: We want to be voted the best company in America. I want to be voted People's sexiest man alive…

I want 2 hours with Denise Richards...but whatever.....

50. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 28, 2013, 02:39 xXBatmanXx

Prez wrote on Nov 28, 2013, 02:23:
Yo Prez! What's State of Decay all about? What do you do in that game?

It's Grand Theft Zombie! LOL - it's a 3rd-person open world mission-driven sandbox game about survival in the zombie apocalypse - lots of stealth, lots of melee combat, a decent amount if shooting, some RPG elements, an interesting and varied world to explore... it's all good! Aside from the new XCOM it is my favorite game this year actually - definitely didn't see that coming but I love it! Mouse and keyboard work great AND are rebindable as of the Nov 21st update - sweet!

I am hoping State of Decay drops a but more on a flash sale - etc. Never did go on sale on xbox.

48. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 28, 2013, 02:00 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Nov 28, 2013, 01:55:
Dev wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 23:52:
Also. ENHANCED STEAM. NOW.
http://www.enhancedsteam.com/
Its a chrome extension, saves so much time and headaches. Does things like show what you own in lists (including DLC), and how many people on your friends list own or wishlist things, etc. And SO MUCH MORE.

Also, don't forget
http://www.isthereanydeal.com
You can login with your steam account and it can optionally email you (I have it set to once a day) when things on your wishlist go on sale. It also tells you where something is cheapest, and whats the historical lower price, shows bundles, etc etc.

To each their own, but... you're logging into third party websites with your Steam account details? So... whenever some schmuck at those websites decides to steal your shit, you've just given him free access to do just that.

With the FF addon for Enhanced Steam - you aren't. You are logged into Steam website, and the script runs in the back....I think.

46. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 28, 2013, 01:51 xXBatmanXx

Hay guys just remember, everything that is on this sale, will be identical in the Holiday sale. FYI.  

17901 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo