Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18359 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 25, 2014, 20:27 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 10:43:
I'm surprised only one person so far is suing over those roadblocks. I'd be suing!

*sigh*

As part of the program, to protect survey participants and the public, it was important to know the extent of the drivers' drinking. To this end, a passive alcohol sensor (PAS), attached to the PDA with VelcroTM, was used to collect mixed expired air from approximately 6 inches in front of the driver's face

wtf!? Never heard about that. I use my nose....don't need a damn machine.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
12. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 22, 2014, 17:46 xXBatmanXx

LarryLaffer wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 18:42:
I picked up Brothers "A Tale of Two Sons" on the Ultimate Games Sale for $4.04. I can't wait to play it!

--Laffman

I think that game was free a while back for ps+?

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 22, 2014, 17:43 xXBatmanXx

So....the thread is back a ways. But I fired up CoD Ghosts.....now...I have most of the games, and am a fan of the series when it was done right. I thought "It can't be as bad as they are saying right? I mean, it is 2013-2014, there is no way they can screw this up?!"

Wow was I wrong. There is no combination of settings that make the game look good. Period. It looks like Modern Warfare. They took several steps back graphically, and the net code is utterly terrible.

I think they are done. One can only assume a free weekend was because sales were terrible, as they have never even budged off of their price tag before. What a poorly executed game.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 22, 2014, 14:20 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Feb 22, 2014, 13:27:
No real plans, no. I'm thinking of adding a night of heavy drinking to the agenda however. Just for shits and giggles you know.

I like the cut of your jib sir!

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. Re: Saturday Mobilization Feb 22, 2014, 13:33 xXBatmanXx

I have a fitbit Force - no problems here, but I take it off when I shower so I don't get the moisture and other crap built up. I also take it off when I am at my desk.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 22, 2014, 13:25 xXBatmanXx

Pigeon wrote on Feb 22, 2014, 13:09:
I swear the Discovery, and History channels do nothing but emit dangerous levels of stupid anymore. There's speculative science and then there's fantasy and fraud, and they seem to do much more of the latter than the former.

heheheh Yea I moved over to the SciHD which appears to have picked up where those left off when they were very good channels to watch.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 22, 2014, 12:37 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Feb 22, 2014, 12:36:
Lazy weekend here as well. I feel thankful.

Daddy day care up in this bizzle....

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 21, 2014, 10:49 xXBatmanXx

We got DUMPED on......not cool.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Banished
23. Re: Ships Ahoy - Banished Feb 21, 2014, 01:01 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 17:21:
Actually I've been pondering whether to jump on this or not. Total Biscuit did an interesting review on it. Says it's a mixed bag. Some of it really good, some of it not so much. And it's more of a survival simulator than a civ builder. I've seen a lot of similar mixed reviews on it. So without a demo Ima hold off. $20 is too much to gamble on an unknown with so many mixed reviews. I think I'll like it, but best to wait.

Yea, added it to my ever growing "wishlist" but figure Summer Sale is right around the corner....

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
8. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 21, 2014, 00:33 xXBatmanXx

Kitkoan wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 00:01:
ViRGE wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 21:04:
"The Lowest Possible Score In 'Super Mario Bros.'"

What kind of shenanigans is this? The 4-2 warp zone is not accessed via a pipe.

So I'm not the only one who noticed that...

Within 20 seconds you can tell it is a mame/modded game.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Free Weekend
10. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Free Weekend Feb 21, 2014, 00:19 xXBatmanXx

wow.

60 frames-per-second across all platforms.

Thats it?

This comment was edited on Feb 21, 2014, 00:29.

39. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 19, 2014, 23:30 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 21:28:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 21:00:
damn. Item on Amazon says "delivered" but I was here all day Monday and it never came. First time I have ever had an issue. Filed a claim, considering the VAST amounts of money I spend with Amazon, hope they ship me a replacement ASAP.

Wow, what was it? Most of my stuff comes UPS, and I guess I'm lucky, as I've never had an issue.

I did have a netflix disc go missing for about a month, only to show up in the mail one day, like nothing had happened.

edit: I take it back: I did have one order from amazon.co.uk that never made it to me, and they shipped another with no issues.

xbox 360 wireless receiver, small package, I am sure it was stolen. Rash of stolen stuff in Minneapolis. Hearing information that cars are following UPS trucks around and taking shit off steps.....awesome. The most frustrating part - UPS usually leaves crap at my back door, or at least knocks. I was here all day doing daddy day care, they never knocked. (it is possible they never delievered the damn thing)

Amazon is awesome, they already wrote back and refunded the amount, I reordered already.

News Comments > Starbound Patch Issue and Hotfixes
12. Re: Starbound Patch Issue and Hotfixes Feb 19, 2014, 21:21 xXBatmanXx

Backing up my game and going to fire it up to see what happens......fingers crossed...

What I am noticing:
Missing half of my fuel for my ship.
Everything that was on the floor is gone - chests, 2 book shelves, and a few other things.
I am missing 5 chests but those items were put into my inventory......
My ship is usually structured as a bank and storage facility, as seen here:
Before Update (pretty close to what it was)
After Update

Not sure what else is gone - but the most important thing - all of my minerals and hotbar items, are in tact.

oh suck....I just noticed my main computer is gone....the original storage center. My ship is f'd. I guess those aren't available in the game anywhere except your ship.

Our main base of operations is missing a LOT MORE! Over 10 chests are gone and all contents of a lot of our chests are gone. Nothing was major - just glad I had all minerals/materials on my person.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 2014, 21:53.

33. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 19, 2014, 21:00 xXBatmanXx

damn. Item on Amazon says "delivered" but I was here all day Monday and it never came. First time I have ever had an issue. Filed a claim, considering the VAST amounts of money I spend with Amazon, hope they ship me a replacement ASAP.  

News Comments > Starbound Patch Issue and Hotfixes
8. Re: Starbound Patch Issue and Hotfixes Feb 19, 2014, 15:31 xXBatmanXx

Game is nothing short of awesome. Have had a lot of fun with it. Hopefully we can keep our world and assets, as we have amassed a nice little empire. So if the ship assets and chests get wiped out......heh. Guess I'll start a new world and hack assets....  

News Comments > Out of the Blue/Into the Black
1. Re: Out of the Blue/Into the Black Feb 18, 2014, 21:36 xXBatmanXx

Looks like we lost everything just before this as far as comments go. I have several Comment links that are greyed out, but there aren't any comments yet....

THanks for getting everything back up guys!

27. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 18, 2014, 21:09 xXBatmanXx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Although I did like the troll free weekend....

/now to go back and comment for all those days missed! hahahhaa

News Comments > EA: Battlefield 4 "Exceedingly Successful;" Complaints Are "Noise"
19. Re: EA: Battlefield 4 Feb 12, 2014, 11:18 xXBatmanXx

"bla bla bla - head in the sand"  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 11, 2014, 21:38 xXBatmanXx

Bitcoin exchanges buckle under strain of phantom transactions.

Was only a matter of time before they found a way to break it....be interesting to see if it rebounds.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 11, 2014, 12:08 xXBatmanXx

Blue wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 09:49:
nin wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 09:47:
when the Warrior dropped, and a good time was had by all.

Did they finally fix it where some of that awesome loot is no longer under the warriors body, and you can actually get everything?

Seems that way -- I remember that from the first time I soloed the Warrior, but there were no issues last night.

Yea that is all fixed.

Nice Blue - I always try and get into your game - you have a solid 4 players. hahahahahah Jealous.

18359 Comments. 918 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo