Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18541 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
5. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut Apr 9, 2014, 21:33 xXBatmanXx

2.99 - AUTOBUY!  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mojang Suggests Password Change
8. Re: Mojang Suggests Password Change Apr 9, 2014, 21:27 xXBatmanXx

Got a pw reset request a few days ago.....ignored it.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Elder Scrolls Online Update Plans
6. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Update Plans Apr 8, 2014, 22:06 xXBatmanXx

wtf_man wrote on Apr 8, 2014, 09:13:
Unfortunately I play in the Dominion. You can add me if you want -> Tazgolas

Ill add ya, I have characters in each....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2014, 07:18 xXBatmanXx

xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 7, 2014, 21:53:
Ah crap - gotta hook up the FIRE! Came on Saturday (1 day? shipping! hahahah) Been busy. I will report back.

Not yet overly impressed - need to play with it more, but it did lock up 2x in an hour. Lost wireless connection multiple times.....

News Comments > Elder Scrolls Online Update Plans
1. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Update Plans Apr 7, 2014, 23:43 xXBatmanXx

If you guys are in the game, add me @xXBatmanXx - have a "Bluesnews Pact" - it is Ebonheart if you want to be in the same starting area.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2014, 21:53 xXBatmanXx

Ah crap - gotta hook up the FIRE! Came on Saturday (1 day? shipping! hahahah) Been busy. I will report back.  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2014, 11:30 xXBatmanXx

Thanks guys! Had a blast. Day was filled with friends, family, beer, great foods, and great locations. My Filet Oskar was cooked perfectly at Pittsburg Blue and the Sambuca aperitif was soothing and relaxing. Went to 3 different brew pubs here in NE Mpls and it was just a beautiful day.

Indeed Brew
Dangerous Man
Steel Toe
Pittsburg Blue
Nite Cap at Morrissey's

The surprise of the day was a bomber of beer from Steel Toe that was one of the most amazing beers I have ever had. It is a 12.6% Barley Wine with amazing flavor. Before the Dawn.
Black Barleywine aged in bourbon barrels. Before the Dawn is a fusion of a Barleywine and a Russian Imperial Stout. Layer upon layer of complex malt character is what makes this beer so special. Caramel and toffee give way to molasses, coco and roasted malt. This rich and warming beer underwent a lengthy aging process in bourbon barrels which lends a wonderful oak and vanilla character followed by moderate tannin in the finish. Luxury in a glass.

Cheers all!

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Launches
52. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Apr 4, 2014, 17:50 xXBatmanXx

Add me @xXBatmanXx - have an Ebonheart Bluesnews guild.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 4, 2014, 16:52 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 16:29:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 12:06:
Ordered one yesterday to try it out vs Roku...... Anyone else grab one?

Nope because we're not permitted to have those sorts of products or services up here because of the conservative gubment protecting their monopolistic pals.

Need me to send you one?

14. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 4, 2014, 16:27 xXBatmanXx

Trying out Chrome after battling FF issues all morning......testes....testies....one....two.....3?

/edit: Forgot to click "remember me".

This comment was edited on Apr 4, 2014, 16:53.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 4, 2014, 15:23 xXBatmanXx

Never was a fan of either show. Carson for life.

This comment was edited on Apr 4, 2014, 15:31.

39. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Apr 4, 2014, 15:21 xXBatmanXx

Ghola wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 15:07:
I played a bit during the early access...went to put in game reg code and setup payment...website keeps crashing during the payment and account completion. emailed support. lets see how long this takes. I judge paid MMOs by how quick their response is. It's a shame that this happens on launch day. or course I can remember other debacles on launch day as well.

huh?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 4, 2014, 12:06 xXBatmanXx

Ordered one yesterday to try it out vs Roku...... Anyone else grab one?  

17. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Apr 4, 2014, 11:44 xXBatmanXx

Like any new MMO, I see people in chat complaining about things not "being like WoW".

I find the gaming experience a lot more enjoyable by creating a new tab naming it "Quiet" and unchecking "Yell" and "Zone".

13. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Apr 4, 2014, 11:14 xXBatmanXx

If you guys want to add me I made "BluesNews Pact" - it is an Ebonheart guild.

@xXBatmanXx

1. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Apr 4, 2014, 10:28 xXBatmanXx

Got to put in some time late last night. Only problem I am having currently is "Your display driver has stopped responding" which I have had with BF3 and BF4. Had already updated drivers and received the error on the previous driver as well.

Otherwise, had a blast.

News Comments > Elder Scrolls Online Launch Prep
25. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Launch Prep Apr 3, 2014, 22:51 xXBatmanXx

Created a Guild in the Ebonheart Pact. Send a msg to @xXBatmanXx. I check it multiple times a day when I am not playing and not getting as much time as I want. Hopefully will get to play more but I am very impressed with the game. Again, I am not a big MMO guy, and to me, yea, it is Skyrim with friends. Which is fine with me. The lore, story, environments, NPCs, everything is very enjoyable. I am not knowledgable about other MMOs to know shit about shit, but it is fun to me.

Come join us. Or don't.

Running 5 characters to try different builds and wanted to see all 3 starting areas. Very cool. Collecting, crafting, making beers, etc like a mofo.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 3, 2014, 22:46 xXBatmanXx

WHEN WILL IT END!?!?!?

Currently 4 crappy inches of snow on the ground in MPLS. They are thinking 6-10! Then up to 60 by next weekend. Sick.

News Comments > GameSpy Shutting Down Services
9. Re: GameSpy Shutting Down Services Apr 3, 2014, 19:26 xXBatmanXx

Wow. heh. Ill have to dig a bit, but I had signed up for the commercial version (of the server browswer) years and years ago. This is a bummer and my thoughts and feelings echo those before me. ASE did a good job of picking up where they left off....  

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. Re: Evening Patches Apr 2, 2014, 21:34 xXBatmanXx

Elder Scrolls Online Patch Notes v1.0.1.

Very large update. 600+ MB

18541 Comments. 928 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo