Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18478 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
18. Re: Op Ed Aug 20, 2014, 09:56 xXBatmanXx

But it is SIMS.....not sure there is much as far as iteration or progress one can do for the game......seriously.....worse than Hollywood....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Aug 19, 2014, 18:05 xXBatmanXx

It is the SIMS......not sure why all the huff....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2014, 18:01 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 20:03:
The Half Elf wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 19:54:
SlimRam wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 17:01:
Cutter wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 16:21:

Speaking of a house stuff, I finally just found a rug that really ties the room together. It's really enhanced my Dudeness.

Seriously Cutter? *hands on hips* Dammit, if you are a bachelor then the ONLY thing that should be on your floor is vomit, a used rubber, food, women's underwear, and half your wardrobe, COME ON MAN!

Even I'm not THAT gay Cutter *now goes and picks up all the underwear off the bathroom floor and washes it*

I'm actually pretty fastidious. I'm definitely a bit OCD about that. Can't stand messy and dirty places.

And Ram, I actually did yak the other night. I haven't really been drinking at all for the last month because I've been so busy with my move and everything related to it, so I finally got into a few bottles of wine and I guess I consumed a little too much.

However, every man needs one rug that really ties a room together.

And this guy peed on it......

20. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2014, 18:00 xXBatmanXx

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 15:14:
DangerDog wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 14:52:
Here is some exciting footage of Gamescom big award winner, best... action game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vViO40XLcVQ

/facepalm

At least it shows how 90% of all the pub matches are going to look

hahahah looks terrible! Why would they release that!?

32. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2014, 18:24 xXBatmanXx

DangerDog wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 02:23:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 17:08:
nin wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 16:37:
Pretty sure people are giving money, dude.

Good, cause what I was seeing and hearing was making me plenty mad.

I just wonder if the money will get gobbled up by people paying themselves too much at the top.

The the pink ribbon company? They are a joke. Some really crazy information out there as to how much actually goes to the cause - it is very small.....

19. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2014, 17:58 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 17:30:
Acleacius wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 17:24:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 17:08:

You might have gotten some misinformation, maybe you don't need to be mad, bro.
Ice Bucket Challenge Rules?

He's Batman. Perceived injustice riles him up.

F that!@ EVERYTHING RILES ME UP!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2014, 17:08 xXBatmanXx

9. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2014, 16:27 xXBatmanXx

WarPig wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 13:35:
What's the deal with all this ice bucket water drops I've been seeing...like...everywhere?

It's for raising money (I'm not sure how) to fight ALS, aka Lou Gehrig's disease.

No. IT IS NOT FOR RAISING MONEY - it is so that YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE MONEY to ALS. Either you donate or you are an ass and do the ice bucket thing.

Unfortunately it has severely backfired and people think it is fun and funny to do the challenge, but then no money is given to ALS. My wife said "oh nice, she did the bucket challenge instead - and her dad died of ALS". wow. just wow....

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 17, 2014, 16:25 xXBatmanXx

Quboid wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 15:13:
Redmask wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 10:17:
I thought I wouldn't like CS:GO but I decided to give it a whirl due to the sale weekend. It is surprisingly fun, a lot of old school charm and the FPS mechanics are still tight and enjoyable. It is not at all innovative but just well executed. I'm having a much better time with it than Payday 2 which has inconsistent AI and mission scripting that seems bizarre. I was really hoping for a videogame version of Heat from Payday 2 but it falls well short.

I picked up Insurgency when it was on sale recently and had much the same reaction: nothing especially new, but old school (MoH:AA, CoD1 era) multiplayer just done really well. I wonder how CS:GO compares, anyone played both?

I play both. SCGO is arcade twitch. Insurgency is stripped of all hud/indicators and is tactical. You won't know you killed someone unless you pull up the scoreboard or go find the body. Insurgency is a great game to fill the void left by CoD/BF/CS arcade twitch kiddie games.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2014, 02:20 xXBatmanXx

heh. I worked the Vikes preseason game tonight, Ponder was walking down the sidewalk leaving the game, no one said hi or a peep to him. We all had a good laugh. What a turd. He then went by allt he fans waiting for the team to come out and not 1 person asked him for autograph. I love it. Trade or dump his ass.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $50 Million; New Commercial
6. Re: Star Citizen at $50 Million; New Commercial Aug 16, 2014, 12:42 xXBatmanXx

I expect the gubmint to step in soon....TOO BIG TO FAIL! *snark

/hay! At least the start of the video tells us what year the game will be done!

//I don't believe that music is fair use - wonder how much that cost them.

News Comments > Evening Patches
10. Re: Evening Patches Aug 15, 2014, 11:14 xXBatmanXx

MacLeod wrote on Aug 14, 2014, 22:44:
Steam Client Update: Updated the interface... left the same crappy "click on any game in the 'new, hot, coming soon, sale' lists, and loses the tab and place you were on the list" feature.

seriously... after how many years, you'd think they'd fix that crap.

Again, maybe just me, but switching around to the different tabs, it doesn't always refresh and just sits there. very annoying. I have been going to the website more than using the client.

News Comments > Evening Patches
9. Re: Evening Patches Aug 15, 2014, 11:10 xXBatmanXx

It seems like there is a steam client update everyday.....of course it is the BETA, but now (unless something is wrong with mine) when there is a beta update, when you close out of a game, the client is closing to force the update. Might pull myself out of beta.....  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2014, 11:03 xXBatmanXx

Discovery channel Shark Week debunked.

duh. I watched 5 minutes of that Megaladon shark show last year the first time it aired. It took me about 1 minute to realize it was fake - as it was so damn campy. I then googled the Dr. and found out in 2 minutes that it was indeed fake.

If an online poll was done after that show that 74% believe the shark is real, it just shows what we around here already know, 74% of the internet world is dumb as hell.....

This Is What You Look Like In Ultraviolet.
That should be shown every year at every grade, all the way through college.....

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
21. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 14, 2014, 22:37 xXBatmanXx

'Not Every Game Should Be 1080p' Says Xbox Head Phil Spencer.

Anything larger than a 39 inch TV it is noticeable....soooo.....not sure wtf he is talking about. Oh yea, execs don't live in the real world.

How about this. Not all execs should get bonuses.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month
12. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 13, 2014, 22:39 xXBatmanXx

JohnBirshire wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 20:35:
This game has so far been a relentless level grind. I swear I maxed characters in UO, WoW, GW2, and SWToR combined in less time than it is taking me to get VR12 in ESO. Speaking of which, the VR idea was lazy and ill thought out to begin with.

Didn't get to VR stuff, but I was playing 6 toons and had a blast, I let my sub expire as I just don't have time to play. Bummed. I really like the game.

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Modes Revealed
8. Re: Battlefield Hardline Modes Revealed Aug 13, 2014, 22:05 xXBatmanXx

Whiskers wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 09:43:
Single player looks pretty authentic. Gotta respect those police officers who murder hundreds of people with no body armor and an MP5k hidden under their tshirt.

Your ignorance is toxic.

News Comments > First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream
20. Re: First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream Aug 12, 2014, 19:26 xXBatmanXx

Anyone hava link to his profile at Blizz? Be cool to check out his gear/stats/time played.  

News Comments > Goat Simulator Sells "Almost 1 Million"
8. Re: Goat Simulator Sells Aug 12, 2014, 19:21 xXBatmanXx

Wallshadows wrote on Aug 12, 2014, 11:21:
I bought it. Did not regret it.

Played it about 30 minutes. Uninstalled. Felt like I was playing Postal 2 with a goat. Has about the same visual stimulus.

News Comments > Into the Black
41. Re: Into the Black Aug 12, 2014, 19:06 xXBatmanXx

Cabezone wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 20:35:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 19:42:
nin wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 19:22:
PropheT wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 19:16:
Really sad to hear about Robin Williams, it's being reported everywhere now it seems.

Yep. I'm depressed as hell now...

Yea, well, don't go killing yourself. Cowards way out and I am more pissed than sad.

You are a sad ignorant fuck. Mental illness is as real as cancer.

I have been very unfortunate to have to walk into many suicides - and had to help the family in that situation. Ignorant fuck? I think not. I see a ton of it. The swath of devastation runs very deep and lasts many years and generations.

18478 Comments. 924 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo