Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18539 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Uncut Left 4 Dead 2 Cleared in AU
5. Re: Uncut Left 4 Dead 2 Cleared in AU Sep 2, 2014, 14:52 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 13:42:
Isn't this too little too late? Are there still people on this planet that did not play L4D2 ?

It isn't in the top100 played recently on Steam.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 1, 2014, 22:29 xXBatmanXx

ForgedReality wrote on Aug 31, 2014, 12:44:
There are no good games out right now.

?

I assume trolling.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Memorial Interviews
3. Re: Memorial Interviews Sep 1, 2014, 22:24 xXBatmanXx

Spent many a day/night on BBS' and helped run a couple. Tons of fun, lots of drama, lots of friendships. I miss those days.....TW2002 and LORD.

/RIP BeBop and the Confetti Factory.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Amazon link question Aug 31, 2014, 10:26 xXBatmanXx

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 31, 2014, 09:36:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Aug 31, 2014, 09:08:
Howdy Blue,

I'm guessing the link to the Amazon partner thing is based on an ad of some sort? I ask because I'm not seeing it and I've definitely got adblock running full tilt.

Is there a way to provide the referral link as a simple text link for those of us whom would love to support you but have absolutely zero interest in modifying their current adblock settings?

Even when I allow that amazon link to display, it just shows a 404 page for me.. I am guessing it's hosted on amazon servers in some ad space that is blocked by my router by default. ;/

When I click it in IE, I get this

News Comments > Call of Duty Ghosts Free Multiplayer Weekend
21. Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Free Multiplayer Weekend Aug 30, 2014, 10:14 xXBatmanXx

Flak wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 13:23:
Meanwhile, Cod 4:Modern Warfare, the only Cod game worth playing over the past 8 years, is still only 50% off ($10). Fuck you Activision, I bought this fucking game on launch day 8 years ago or whatever and 1) I can't redeem my key on Steam and 2) it never goes on sale for a reasonable price. I can stomach $5 for a game I already own, but $10? Fuck you.

I was looking at some of those titles and thinking the same thing. SO lame.

20. Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Free Multiplayer Weekend Aug 30, 2014, 10:13 xXBatmanXx

Dacron wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 11:44:
justice7 wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 11:17:
Whiskers wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 11:00:
I'll stick with Insurgency. Too bad they finally wised up and stopped letting you play the single player for free over the weekend.

Are there many players playing insurgency?

It's never been busy like CS/CoD but I always see multiple full servers to choose from.

Insurgency puts all the other FPS' to shame atm. Hardcore old school FPS action. Lots of fun.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 30, 2014, 08:47 xXBatmanXx

This Map Shows Every Connected Device On The Internet. Thanks Acleacius.

Except for those of us who block pings.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2014, 10:11 xXBatmanXx

InBlack wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 10:04:
Shatner was always a bastard. A lovable, rascally, starfucking, fist punching, judo wrestling, trigger happy, Klingon hating son-of-a-bitch bastard. And I love him for it.

His skin looks really bad....that color....is he wasted?

/Worked the Minnesota Gopher game last night, was a fun game to be at. Go Gophers.

This comment was edited on Aug 29, 2014, 10:23.

3. Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Free Multiplayer Weekend Aug 29, 2014, 10:10 xXBatmanXx

pixelated mess. game looks terrible.  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2014, 02:42 xXBatmanXx

Asmo wrote on Aug 28, 2014, 18:44:
Redmask wrote on Aug 28, 2014, 17:17:
Smoking is disgusting but thankfully smokers have become the pariahs of our society and I see less and less people doing it.

Thank goodness there's still a minority you discriminate against without fear of the PC police coming down on you... = P

I read somewhere that kids are down to 7%. That is awesome. Growing up, smoking was somewhere around 50%. I hate smoking with all of my life force. I used to army crawl on the floor at my house cause my father was chain smoking and watching football....he would get so mad at me. He quit 20 years ago and couldn't be happier.

Reality: My wife quit when we had our first child. She used to breath 3x to my 1x while laying in bed at rest. After 1.5 years, she is at 1.5 breaths to my 1. I hope it isn't too late.......

News Comments > Gauntlet Next Month
6. Re: Gauntlet Next Month Aug 29, 2014, 02:38 xXBatmanXx

Looking forward to this as well....GMG had it for 15.00, autobuy.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 28, 2014, 10:26 xXBatmanXx

Doctors: Early school start times unhealthy for students

Doctor would rather tell schools off then parents who let their kids stay up all night....morons.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2014, 11:03 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Aug 27, 2014, 10:51:
Blue wrote on Aug 27, 2014, 10:48:
1badmf wrote on Aug 27, 2014, 10:17:
just bought an ultrabook from amazon, forgot to use the ad, sorry blue =(

did you ever figure out how the thing works?

Their reporting system is being flaky atm, but I spoke with someone there and I think I have a proper handle on this. Apparently the referral code is stored in a cookie for 24 hours, though it will be overwritten by another referral code if you end up clicking a link elsewhere that uses one (so it's possible you referred it to us anyway).

It seems we will get a small referral bonus for items bought by customers using our code, and they don't seem to have a problem with me presenting it as I am: as an opportunity to support the site.

Thanks to everyone for the interest in this.

Oh well cool then! Hopefully it all works out!

24 hours....nice. I will mess round with it more, hopefully reporting comes back up so i can check if everything I order is working.

/Blue do you have the cookie info? I don't see it in my Bluesnews cookies....I deleted my Amazon cookies and I don't see any indicators in there when it created a new one from the link.....hmmm...I did have the children's hospital stuff in there where they get 2% of my purchases....wonder if I have to delete that....

This comment was edited on Aug 27, 2014, 11:17.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2014, 10:40 xXBatmanXx

Fistful of Dollars is on.....nothing is getting done for the next 2 hours.....  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2014, 09:28 xXBatmanXx

Agent.X7 wrote on Aug 26, 2014, 17:54:
Cutter wrote on Aug 26, 2014, 16:33:
Hawaian Meatballs is what's for dinner. Everyone go make this.

Weird that you posted this. I had some two weeks ago. Very good.

Be nice if they posted it different....I hate when they do a picture and sentence for each one, just give me directions so I can print it out and throw it in my card box.

At the bottom i was able to cut and paste into 1 page with some editing....I'll try this one out, looks pretty decent. Probably add some fancy rice to it.

This comment was edited on Aug 27, 2014, 09:34.

News Comments > EA's $1B DLC Goal
8. Re: EA's $1B DLC Goal Aug 26, 2014, 20:32 xXBatmanXx

It is insulting that their business model is DLC. Still selling games for $60.00 and want another Billion on top of that. F them. Strip the game of everything, then repackage assets that are already on the disc as DLC.  

General Discussion > Amazon Orders
6. No subject Aug 26, 2014, 19:25 xXBatmanXx

Ordering a hd camcorder - Samsung F90 and an SD card.

I copied the ref link as it looked like it went away when I navigated. Hope it worked...I will use it for all purchases.

Too bad I can't do my Subscribe and Save orders every month. $200-$300 a month in household items....

/grrrr must not have worked....mine has also shipped and will be here tomorrow....my next order I will try IE that is vanilla...my other browsers might be locked down......

This comment was edited on Aug 27, 2014, 13:35.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 26, 2014, 12:10 xXBatmanXx

If you don't own Commandos (not sure why you wouldn't if you were a pc gamer) but it is 80% off for the package. Geez....just....geez....so much gaming for a couple bucks!  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 26, 2014, 12:05 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on Aug 26, 2014, 10:07:
Are we doing a spread league or just the pick em? I signed up for the ESPN one but wasn't sure if there was also a spread league.

I will setup a spread league as well, I was just waiting as to not create confusion.....and I have been working a TON....so I haven't had anytime to do a damn thing.....

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2014, 19:22 xXBatmanXx

Nice job guys/gals, we are up to 26 people for the NFL Pick Em Challenge....  

18539 Comments. 927 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo