Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18567 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2014, 06:18 xXBatmanXx

Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 14, 2014, 20:28:
A couple of years ago in the Main Event of the World Series of Poker they captured a hand (I believe it was Day 1, but I'm not sure) where four aces lost to a royal flush. Craziest poker hand I have ever seen.

Well, this happened this year, and it was a Million Dollar buy in......

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > MS to Reveal $2.5B Mojang Deal Tomorrow?
29. Re: MS to Reveal $2.5B Mojang Deal Tomorrow? Sep 14, 2014, 14:34 xXBatmanXx

Good for him.

/wonder if they will try and shut down other voxel based games....claiming infringement.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2014, 13:56 xXBatmanXx

Alamar wrote on Sep 14, 2014, 13:19:
Just once, I would like to see the final poker hand winning tournament not be a royal flush, and instead be something realistic, like a three of a kind, or at most, a full house...

Happens all the time. In fact most tournaments I have been at is high pair.....just gotta pick your spot.

General Discussion > NFL Week Two
6. No subject Sep 14, 2014, 13:40 xXBatmanXx

Wow not even done with the first quarter and lots of teams have a lot of injuries to big name players  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2014, 12:47 xXBatmanXx

WOW! Thank you Caladell!!!!!  

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
83. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 14, 2014, 08:29 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 15:13:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 09:29:
oh, and in case we don't have everyone yet -

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bluesnews

note to LIEUTENANTS and REPRESENTATIVES, let me or Blue know if someone needs to be promoted - or if you are muscle and play a ton, let us know so we can adjust your rank.

Thanks.

Bats.

YosemiteSam plays more than everyone else combined, so he likely needs to be made Supreme Grand General.

Then again, I don't know if he's even still in our crew.

Done.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2014, 08:06 xXBatmanXx

Redmask wrote on Sep 14, 2014, 00:59:
Caladell wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 22:31:
Redmask wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 18:56:
Caladell wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 18:37:
Anyone want a Trove key? For being a supporter, they sent me a bonus code.

I would love to give it a whirl if you are willing to part with it, redmaskk@outlook.com

Been really looking forward to checking out that game, cheers

Sent. And that's perfect. 'Cause I got the email a few days ago, and I've been wondering what the hell to do with it. I'm glad it went to someone who is genuinely interested in it

Thanks man I really appreciate it

Let us know how it is....I hadn't heard about it - looks interesting. Like Minecraft with stuff to do - which is what I wanted.

General Discussion > NFL Week Two
4. No subject Sep 14, 2014, 07:10 xXBatmanXx

I cant believe the spread is still only 2.5 points on the Vikes/Pats game. No AP....but Patterson is eating up defenses....so I guess we shall see. Be a good game to watch. As a Vikes fan, I took the Pats.  

81. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 13, 2014, 11:30 xXBatmanXx

HoSpanky wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 11:01:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 09:29:

note to LIEUTENANTS and REPRESENTATIVES, let me or Blue know if someone needs to be promoted - or if you are muscle and play a ton, let us know so we can adjust your rank.

Thanks.

Bats.

I'll join up when gta5 actually comes out, unless that includes max Payne 3. Dunno. I just downloaded it after having bought it months ago, but THEN I got an Xbone, so prolly in a couple weeks I'll get to MP3. And this late, MP3's pc multiplayer crowd is probably quite thin, so maybe it won't matter in there anyway.

The MP community for MP3 is a joke. The first time I played I moped the floor with the entire other team. It isn't that good. Super easy to kill people, and unless there are hardcore players in there now, if you are even avg at FPS, you will do very well.....

79. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 13, 2014, 09:29 xXBatmanXx

Thanks.

Bats.

78. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 13, 2014, 09:24 xXBatmanXx

Not finding a link yet on their site where I can throw my money!  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 13, 2014, 04:03 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 16:00:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 10:53:
That was cool article on the wastewater treatment facility.

One thing they didn't address is how do they detoxify the water from the medical waste that's in it? Bleach is awesome but can it truly clean water from the sheer amount of pharmaceuticals that millions of people have in their waste?

Actually, the growing amount of pharmaceuticals that are making their way into our drinking water is an increasing concern.

Yea, there is a ton of anti depressants and narcotics in our drinking water. Some areas have tested with enough to have an impact on your body.

73. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 23:39 xXBatmanXx

really looking forward to the additional content that video appears to show a lot of it.  

72. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 23:32 xXBatmanXx

rawr so much rage! all the whiny people are the same ones that were mad that it wasn't coming to PC and now it's coming to PC rar rage mad not going to buy it I hate you. none of you will be missed and we will continue to grow our BN Crew.  

64. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 19:27 xXBatmanXx

Been sleeping....QWOOOHOOOOOOO!  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2014, 12:10 xXBatmanXx

24. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2014, 03:32 xXBatmanXx

Prez wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 03:03:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 02:53:
Glad I didn't stay up for the 2nd Monday night game - geez. Score indicates a boring game, as well as Fitzgerald not doing squat for me.

I only caught the box scores. Were the Lions that good or were the Giants that bad?

Little of both. The Lions are running the Saints O. Some poor tackling by the G men, but when it comes down to it, Eli had one of those bad nights.....mis comm with the new Gmen O led to a couple INTs.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2014, 02:53 xXBatmanXx

Glad I didn't stay up for the 2nd Monday night game - geez. Score indicates a boring game, as well as Fitzgerald not doing squat for me.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2014, 15:02 xXBatmanXx

Avernum Bundle is on super super sale at Steam.

Hundreds of hours of gaming for $2.39.

So sick. Go get it now.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2014, 22:40 xXBatmanXx

Yea, week 1, I went with mostly favs, took a couple gambles, it is always tough. Out of the gate some huge upsets and major injuries. most notable the meniscus tear of Clowney - probably out for the year!  

18567 Comments. 929 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo