Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17906 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > Gift Copies for Scrolls Owners
13. Re: Gift Copies for Scrolls Owners Dec 19, 2013, 20:15 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 20:06:
http://www.cardhunter.com/

Card hunter kicks ass! TCG with RPG elements. Super addictive and fun.

Yup. I think Cutter or someone here got me into it - super time sink. Like I said not my thing but a blast to play.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gift Copies for Scrolls Owners
5. Re: Gift Copies for Scrolls Owners Dec 19, 2013, 15:13 xXBatmanXx

How is this vs Card Hunter? I lose myself for hours in that game and I am not much of a card based player....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Dec 18, 2013, 20:37 xXBatmanXx

Tourist walks off pier while browsing on Facebook.

Darwin +1

We have a whole generation of "head downs". I used to laugh so damn hard when I would watch them downtown walk into traffic and run into stuff.

News Comments > QuakeWorld Turns 17 and This Day in Gaming History
28. Re: QuakeWorld Turns 17 and This Day in Gaming History Dec 18, 2013, 19:07 xXBatmanXx

ViRGE wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 11:26:
Ahh Tribes. It was ahead of its time and yet everything that follows only gets farther and farther from the purity of its vision.

AQ2 was the pinnacle of gaming for me. Nothng has felt as good as that. It amazes me that we played so smooth and flawlessly on 16+ people servers over 14.4 modems with a 125 or so ping - and now we have fiber and T1 level connections at our houses, and we can't get a AAA title under 200 ping on a regular basis.....my how they have fallen....it is laughable at best, the netcode is now so bloated in games that even a sub 50 ping can sometimes be unplayable.....(I am looking at you CoD and BF games)

News Comments > QuakeWorld Turns 17 and This Day in Gaming History
27. Re: QuakeWorld Turns 17 and This Day in Gaming History Dec 18, 2013, 19:03 xXBatmanXx

wow....these kind of stories always bring a range of emotions. As my time becomes more precious, and gaming hasn't been as easy for me as a new dad, the thing that stands out the most is...

HOLY HELL CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MANY HOURS IN MY LIFE I HAVE PLAYED VIDEO GAMES! hahahahahah Amazing.....just amazing.

News Comments > Rise of the Wang
1. Re: Rise of the Wang Dec 18, 2013, 18:55 xXBatmanXx

Bevis and Butthead jokes commence.....  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Lawsuit
69. Re: Battlefield 4 Lawsuit Dec 18, 2013, 18:46 xXBatmanXx

huh? The investors are suing a product they invested in that they say is failing? (investors = shareholders)

SO FUCKING WHAT@! THAT IS WHY IT IS AN INVESTMENT! YOU MIGHT NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK THAT YOU MAGICALLY THING YOU ARE OWED!

ugh.....I can't even put into words how stupid this is.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
41. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2013, 18:43 xXBatmanXx

Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 16:57:
eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 16:14:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 14:28:
hahaha did this get posted here yet?

Fargo Man Arrested For Clearing Snow With Flamethrower - Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull shit”.

Didn't want to link the story, looks like the website was hijacked....

last I checked this news story was a hoax If not, correct me please ^^

Pretty sure it was actually a farcical article, like something the Onion would print. There is no law against "fire-breathing weaponry." I mean, come on, that even sounds made up. I can't believe people always fall for these.

Have you been to Fargo? Do you know anyone from North Dakota!? Other than the movie? (which is in ND, NOT MINNESOTA) If you had been there, or know any poeople from the area - this doesn't really seem like it would be fake.

Just sayin.....if it is - oh what a travesty I posted it. geez..

28. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2013, 14:28 xXBatmanXx

hahaha did this get posted here yet?

Fargo Man Arrested For Clearing Snow With Flamethrower - Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull shit”.

Didn't want to link the story, looks like the website was hijacked....

24. Re: Multivitamins waste of money Dec 18, 2013, 13:54 xXBatmanXx

Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 13:18:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 12:59:
Theo wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 11:22:
Amen to that, as a guitarist; keiths pretty much my number 1 hero.

You ever see Reverend Horton Heat?

He has some good stories about rock stars that people say are the best that can't play shit outside of their little window.

I consider the Rev to be the best there is.

I'd say a good majority of musicians are like that, though. I can jam out Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, etc pretty well on my bass. The Allman Brothers? Good God, I sound like I don't know how to play at all.

Ditto on drums. Anything with double bass and a fast tempo and I am all over it. I sound like a kid with ADD when I try to do stuff like the Beatles.

So they guys from Avenged probably can't play the blues so well. I'm OK with that, as it's not what I want to hear them play anyway. Styles and tech change music over time, and nobody is really the best. There are different levels of skill, but I'm guessing Horton Heat can't play the stuff that John Petrucci or Satriani can play. Doesn't mean he's not a world class guitarist, he just doesn't play the same style.

As far as Richards? They were talking about him being so drunk on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean that they had trouble filming his scenes. I'm 100% convinced that if Jerry Garcia hadn't tried to go straight he would still be alive today. Their bodies are used to what they put in them. When they stop, it's like a shock to the system. (Billy Idol?)

See, thats the point - Rev can play it all - and does....

13. Re: Multivitamins waste of money Dec 18, 2013, 12:59 xXBatmanXx

Theo wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 11:22:
Amen to that, as a guitarist; keiths pretty much my number 1 hero.

You ever see Reverend Horton Heat?

He has some good stories about rock stars that people say are the best that can't play shit outside of their little window.

I consider the Rev to be the best there is.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2013, 12:57 xXBatmanXx

*rubs eyes

Holy hell what happened....

18. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2013, 21:05 xXBatmanXx

Steel Panther - First Ave. I'll have one for each of ya.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Walking Dead: Season 2
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Walking Dead: Season 2 Dec 17, 2013, 20:20 xXBatmanXx

Got it on Steam on a sale long long ago - got it for free on Vita (season 1) - I'll wait for the same....  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Patched
33. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 17, 2013, 17:22 xXBatmanXx

China Rising update broke my game......awesome.  

17. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 16, 2013, 23:41 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 16, 2013, 22:11:
Just picked up BF4, and dear lord I wish I hadn't bought it from GMG as I would be getting a refund. Feels like a COD version of Battlefield 3.

Join a large Conquest map, fly and drive stuff - makes it way different.

16. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 16, 2013, 23:40 xXBatmanXx

PHJF wrote on Dec 16, 2013, 21:50:
Made NVidia 331.82 or later driver versions mandatory for all players.

Seriously? Nobody going to say anything about this?

I just switched to this one - seems to be really stable for all games. Only game that does crash once in a while is BF3 and BF4.

4. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 16, 2013, 20:35 xXBatmanXx

siapnar wrote on Dec 16, 2013, 20:30:
Fix for player tags not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members

This still happens, a LOT.

That said, playing today was awesome as hell for some reason and I'm thoroughly enjoying the game.

Yea it is very common that the icon doesn't show from a distance.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2013, 14:02 xXBatmanXx

For those of you with Vita, PS3, PS4, Spelunky is $3.74 - perfect game for the Vita. Endless.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2013, 13:33 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Dec 16, 2013, 13:00:
If you've not seen Rear Window and Vertigo, those are two of Hitchcock's greatest.

QFT

17906 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo