Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18529 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
36. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2014, 20:47 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on May 11, 2014, 20:16:
Dirwulf wrote on May 11, 2014, 17:07:
jdreyer wrote on May 11, 2014, 16:54:
Dirwulf wrote on May 11, 2014, 16:19:

800 games? I call bullshit. I guess it's possible, if you buy pieces of shit like Infestation. You must have a CoC...Catalog of Crap. You probably paid into Earth: Year 2066 lol.

I don't think that's out of the realm of possibility. I've got more than 350 games on Steam, 50 on Gamefly, 20 on Origin, 50 on Android, and about 50 or so boxed copies dating from the 90s through a few years ago. And I have done a couple of boxed game purges in my life getting rid of about 100 games each time.

Also, I think Prez's Steam account alone is up over 2000.

Have any of you been outside in the last 20 years?

Yup and I still have my farmer's tan from last year! If ya like I can send you pictures of my ankles. That's right, I'm a hardcore gamer, and sexy enough to wear shorts out and get a tan! Oh and if ya really want to be jealous, (on weekends I'm a bouncer) I had 6 women wanting to take me with them on their bachelorette party! You silly straight guys are just trying to get 1 women home MUHAHAHAHAHHAAA.

/jealous - and would hang out with Helf all the time if we lived in the same city. Nuttin but love.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue May 11, 2014, 20:14 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on May 11, 2014, 16:58:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 11, 2014, 15:29:
It is normal to go into an apartment and there are just bare mattresses on the floor for kids to sleep on. No pillows, no blankets, no sheets. No clocks. 3am and kids are still up and running around. 'Merica.

Sounds like a scene out of The Wire. Not sure that it would help, but child-rearing should be a series of courses in highschool you must pass to graduate.

Sadly pretty common......

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

27. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2014, 19:36 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on May 11, 2014, 19:35:
Cutter wrote on May 11, 2014, 19:24:

Are you capable of not trolling for even 20 minutes? No? Didn't think so.

Jesus, Blue you have to get that ignore function working again. I'm so sick of these trolls.

Dude, it's worked the entire time. I'm had dumbwolf on there for ages. Sad he got quoted...

Of all people that ignore other peeps...how the F did I not have him in my list!~?

25. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2014, 19:29 xXBatmanXx

netnerd85 wrote on May 11, 2014, 17:09:
jdreyer wrote on May 11, 2014, 16:54:

800 games? I call bullshit. I guess it's possible, if you buy pieces of shit like Infestation. You must have a CoC...Catalog of Crap. You probably paid into Earth: Year 2066 lol.

I don't think that's out of the realm of possibility. I've got more than 350 games on Steam, 50 on Gamefly, 20 on Origin, 50 on Android, and about 50 or so boxed copies dating from the 90s through a few years ago. And I have done a couple of boxed game purges in my life getting rid of about 100 games each time.

Also, I think Prez's Steam account alone is up over 2000.

out... side? new game?

Internets +1

16. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2014, 16:30 xXBatmanXx

xXBatmanXx wrote on May 11, 2014, 15:27:
jdreyer wrote on May 11, 2014, 15:10:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 11, 2014, 14:43:

Yet it is a more complete game and has SHIT TO DO!

Are you a proud owner of The War Z? Did they patch it up and deliver what they promised?

Not sure what pride has to do with it. Yes I do own it, along with about 800 other games.

ok Derp.

Feel free to look at my PS3 profile, xbox, Steam, xfire. Most of which doesn't include my physical copies of games. But, hey, what do I know, just have a CoC dating back to around 1994.......

4. Re: Out of the Blue May 11, 2014, 15:29 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on May 11, 2014, 12:45:
Why is that kid not in the care of CPS?

And that's so cool about the arm. The Six Million Dollar Man will soon be a reality!

heh. We should have a beer sometime....CPS doesn't do shit. I have forwarded no less than 50 reports to them about conditions that are not ok for these kids to be living in. Only 1 time did they ever do anything.....and the lady got the kids back a few weeks later, only for us to arrest her on a serious charge and take her kids away again....

It is normal to go into an apartment and there are just bare mattresses on the floor for kids to sleep on. No pillows, no blankets, no sheets. No clocks. 3am and kids are still up and running around. 'Merica.

13. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2014, 15:27 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on May 11, 2014, 15:10:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 11, 2014, 14:43:

Are you a proud owner of The War Z? Did they patch it up and deliver what they promised?

Not sure what pride has to do with it. Yes I do own it, along with about 800 other games.

10. Re: Steam Top 10 May 11, 2014, 14:43 xXBatmanXx

Dirwulf wrote on May 11, 2014, 13:51:
JaguarUSF wrote on May 11, 2014, 13:20:
Cutter wrote on May 11, 2014, 12:20:
I don't understand people buying DayZ.
They keep confusing it with The War Z.

How could you possibly confuse the two, especially since The War Z was mired in controversy, sucks balls, and was renamed Infestation:Survivor Stories.

36. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2014, 18:34 xXBatmanXx

Coffee May Help Eyesight. I can spot a Starbucks a mile off.

Cause they are every mile? badmupcha.

34. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2014, 17:45 xXBatmanXx

PHJF wrote on May 9, 2014, 17:44:

Doesn't matter that it shifted from manufacturing to service and knowledge.

Except these are being globalized at a rate arguably exceeding that of manufacturing. Meanwhile American students are dumb and dumber.

but but! Tablets in schools!

31. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2014, 17:35 xXBatmanXx

Fast food walk out? Who cares. No one should be eating there anyway. I guarantee they won't strike.  

24. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2014, 16:54 xXBatmanXx

Elder Scrolls Online is 39.99 at Amazon.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2014, 03:14 xXBatmanXx

Hay bday Wego.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2014, 02:14 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on May 7, 2014, 15:15:
NFL Draft Cram Session

Lots of good info there. And I see the opening game this year is the Packers v. Seahawks. Sweet. And speaking of which they just awarded Sherman a new 4 year deal at 57.4M. That's insane.

And Minnesota to host 2018 Superbowl? Party at Bats place!

i would gladly throw a party for anyone who attended. Even have a few extra beds. I may end up working it though.....

News Comments > WildStar Open Beta This Week
14. Re: WildStar Open Beta This Week May 6, 2014, 22:57 xXBatmanXx

Cool, then it sounds like 2 different markets. I am fine with that. But don't just say one is better than the other. I look at Wildstar and I say "why are people playing a 10 year old game?".

go for it. Less bitching in my ESO chat.....

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 6, 2014, 21:45 xXBatmanXx

Have no less than 10 years consecutive MAD and Cracked mags. Love em. So far ahead of their time. I love it. Mine are late 80s late 90s.  

News Comments > WildStar Open Beta This Week
8. Re: WildStar Open Beta This Week May 6, 2014, 21:43 xXBatmanXx

NewMaxx wrote on May 6, 2014, 19:32:
Darks wrote on May 6, 2014, 19:13:
So, I played this this past weekend and what a piece of shit game this is. Its fricking WOW in space for kiddies.

In its defense, I think it's supposed to be WoW in space...that appeals to some people.

If that is the only thing people can say, it negates every single post that says "Wildstar is better than ESO"

F that.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Find my iPhone May 5, 2014, 19:05 xXBatmanXx

Pigeon wrote on May 5, 2014, 11:58:
Creston wrote on May 5, 2014, 10:52:
The officer urged anyone whose phone is stolen to call the police

so they can shrug, make you fill out a form, and then do nothing about it. Even if the GPS tracking shows the thing to be a block away.

“Let police officers take care of it. We have backup, guns, radio, jackets — all that stuff civilians don’t have.”

and that we won't use to help you. But hey, at least we have it!

I do have to say, though, that going to confront the thief seems like a rather ballsy move. You can easily wind up in the hospital or worse, all for the sake of a phone? People's priorities are straight-up out of wack.

This was my first thought, cause a lot of times the cops don't do shit. But don't worry they'll be there next time you're speeding

eh, we go knock on the door for you, identify the people and rarely get the phone back. We have to have a warrant to go into the house and look for the phone. And a judge won't sign off on that for a phone.

I have caught many people though, so sometimes it works.

It is a phone. Get over it. Get a new one.

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 3, 2014, 19:17 xXBatmanXx

Woohoo!!! Ponder gone. I assume we will take a QB now, as previously the talk was a defensive player.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 2, 2014, 15:28 xXBatmanXx

BicycleRepairMan wrote on May 2, 2014, 12:57:
LOL at the urination water thing. So an average bladder is something like .5 liters. thats .5 litres urine in 132 MILLION litres of water. So thats a 1 in 264 million concentration. Urine, of course, is 95% water anyway, and the remaining 5% is completely harmless waste products from the bloodstream. You could easily drink a gallon of urine from a healthy person and not suffer the slightest.

On a related note, a random glass of water is almost guaranteed to contain atleast one watermolecule that have passed through Napoleons bladder. This is due to the fact that there are orders of magnitude more molecules of water in a single glass then there are glasses of water on earth, and due to the laws of diffusion, that has made sure that Napoleons urine is now evenly distributed in the earths watermass.

Not only that, but RAIN is worse than that dude's piss. It is an open air pond. Contains several millions of parts of bird shit and air contaminants. What a joke. How is this even a talking point....

18529 Comments. 927 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo