Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18347 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Mar 16, 2014, 23:44 xXBatmanXx

Dacron wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 22:22:
nin wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 21:29:
Mordecai Walfish wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 21:21:
One last GTA firesale before announcing 5 for pc? =P

One can only hope! Finishing up my 100%, but already looking forward to a higher screen rez, a better framerate, and a further draw distance.

And custom cars, weapons, models, mods etc.... The PC version is franken-game usually, it's awesome.

Fingers crossed some nice cops v robbers mods done properly.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2014, 23:42 xXBatmanXx

so....yea....The Walking Dead.....that was f-d up!  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

62. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 15, 2014, 22:49 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 23:57:
Also, to avoid carpal tunnel and to avoid destroying your mouse:

http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mouse-Auto-Clicker/3000-2084_4-75221696.html

Careful, if you click through, you get tons of malware and hijack shit installed.....

News Comments > Titanfall Optimization Tips
21. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 22:37 xXBatmanXx

Optimization Tip #1: Don't buy the game.

There, you are now Optimized.

59. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2014, 23:59 xXBatmanXx

sweet. Thawing a whole chicken - ordered a spatzle grate - making a chicken dumpling soup Monday.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
12. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 13, 2014, 21:30 xXBatmanXx

saluk wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 16:02:
Apparently Dota wasn't the primary issue here, but whatever scolding the grandmother was giving to the boy when they got home. Not that that makes it any less stupid, but at least less sensational.

whoa whoa whoa - don't throw facts into the mix! Click bait doesn't like facts.

43. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 17:36 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 08:53:
I'd say I average a Legendary every 60-90 minutes or so, although I haven't carefully timed it.

That's about what I'm seeing, as well.

My biggest gripe so far -- the stash. Come on Blizzard, with PoE I can literally have hundreds of tabs. Let me buy some more tabs -- you like that micro-transaction stuff now.

I heard the expansion gives at least one more...not that a single one would make a huge difference.

You only need 2 pages for stash now. Drops are so good you don't need to hold anything, maybe a few things. But 1 page dedicated to pages and unique items (foot, bell, etc), gems, and materials and 1 page for unique stuff. Everything prior to Loot 2.0 is garbage.

42. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 17:34 xXBatmanXx

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 07:56:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 23:19:
Legendaries are dropping every few minutes, and almost all drops are for the character I am playing. I went through all of my gear and sold or salvaged.
Either RNG is being much kinder to you than to me, or this is an exaggeration. I'd say I average a Legendary every 60-90 minutes or so, although I haven't carefully timed it.

My biggest gripe so far -- the stash. Come on Blizzard, with PoE I can literally have hundreds of tabs. Let me buy some more tabs -- you like that micro-transaction stuff now.

Well, I crank up the difficulty, and don't think I have gone more than 30 minutes for a drop. Even got a couple in a very short time....Usually get 3-4 per ACT. Previous to Lot 2.0 - Maybe 1 every 40 hours.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 13:41 xXBatmanXx

Steam down? Web page stats won't load an can't get logged back in...

/might just be MPLS - changed to Chicago and got in.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 13, 2014, 13:39 xXBatmanXx

Beamer wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 12:19:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 11:49:
"Eight years, three months, I don't know how many days," Stallion83 sighed, reflecting on his new seven-figure total. "Many many hours, many nights, I can't explain how much I've put into this."

MSFT knows - and they used to have a tool to show us time like Steam does so that we would know - not just about ourselves but other people. They removed it somewhere around when GTA4 came out....

Link?
I never once saw that tool, unless I'm forgetting.

It was within your profile page online - web format. You could sort your games by time played. No link, no longer there. Those 3rd party sites also had links to it, as your gamer score could be broken down by score/hour, etc.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 13, 2014, 11:49 xXBatmanXx

"Eight years, three months, I don't know how many days," Stallion83 sighed, reflecting on his new seven-figure total. "Many many hours, many nights, I can't explain how much I've put into this."

MSFT knows - and they used to have a tool to show us time like Steam does so that we would know - not just about ourselves but other people. They removed it somewhere around when GTA4 came out....

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 11:33 xXBatmanXx

.....ugh. Rought start early this AM. Woke up to 2 dogs whining/crying - never happens. Come downstairs and dodge a barf pile to find 1 dog doing the green apple quick step at the door.....

2 piles of liquid crap - one mostly eaten, which lead to 7 piles of poopybarf scattered around the house like an easter egg hunt......not a good start to the day....

Oldest dog had an adverse reaction to anesthesia and the youngest dog is a poop eater.....

31. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 07:48 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 05:56:
MajorD wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 21:10:
Deadwood is also one of my all time favorite series. I've watched it three times, and was thinking of watching it again. The worst thing about watching it again, is knowing it will end too soon. I just can't believe they just cut the series so short the way they did...... Cock Suckers!

So, which is better: Deadwood, or Red Dead Redemption?

Actually I just fired up RDR on the ps3 the other night! 3rd playthrouh.

News Comments > Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Leaves Beta
16. Re: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Leaves Beta Mar 13, 2014, 00:55 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 20:26:
Wish Card Hunter would expand to tablets and phones.

+1

I would Kickstart that....

26. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 23:19 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 14:14:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 11:20:
Tombstone is on.......

In case you missed it - D3 is 19.99 at Blizz right now. Can't complain at that price point! Loot 2.0 is a really nice change.

I was listening to the DLC podcast last night, and they said that Loot 2.0 makes D3 into D2. Would you go that far?

Closer....but bound legendaries. I am working on my lower level dudes, and every few minutes I am gettin drops to replace stuff - that didn't happen before. Legendaries are dropping every few minutes, and almost all drops are for the character I am playing. I went through all of my gear and sold or salvaged. Everything pre Loot 2.0 is worthless....

15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 14:56 xXBatmanXx

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 13:45:
You have a clan created Bats?

Krovven created one - joined his.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 13:27 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 12:21:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 11:20:
Tombstone is on.......

In case you missed it - D3 is 19.99 at Blizz right now. Can't complain at that price point! Loot 2.0 is a really nice change.

Yeah, I caved and got it. Like Alien said, consider it a $20 rental. At least that's how I'm rationalizing my hyporcrisy, sigh. Doesn't help that I'm snowed in and bored out of my skull atm. We're getting another 1-3 feet of snow today. It's snowing like a mofo out right now. Effing sigh. I seriously think I'm getting the SAD now. If this isn't over in the next 2 weeks or so then fuck it I'm going to Florida or something for a week.

Hit me up cutter, Ill join ya whenever I can.

We had 3 feet of snow on the ground and the last 2-3 days have been 40s. Thank you Mother Nature! Today is 25, so everything is refreezing, but more 40s on the way! So happy - this stuff is wearing on me. At least the ice dams on the house are gone!

News Comments > On Sale
15. Re: On Sale Mar 12, 2014, 12:13 xXBatmanXx

I guess you can snuggle/tow for free!  

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Mar 12, 2014, 11:31 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 19:25:
HorrorScope wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 19:24:
Yes! TOW TRUCK SIMULATOR!!! At least he's driving on the right side of the road!
I was going to say he isn't even driving on the right side of the road ffs! What kind of a simulator is this?!

GOTTA HAVE TOW TRUCK SIMULATOR!

One of the most fun portions of GTA5 was the tow truck stuff!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 11:20 xXBatmanXx

Tombstone is on.......

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 2014, 11:29.

18347 Comments. 918 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo