Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17905 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
23. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 22, 2013, 18:52 xXBatmanXx

The problem with DayZ type games is the non stop player griefing. Just takes everything that is supposed to be fun out of it.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 22, 2013, 14:38 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Dec 22, 2013, 14:24:
jacobvandy wrote on Dec 22, 2013, 14:01:
I don't know if they've been releasing updated figures on exact sales, but at least 380k people have bought DayZ so far (that's how many have played it). At $30 a pop, that's approacing $12 million in revenue... I think any other game on Steam would be hard pressed to reach that level, even during the holiday sale. Try to fathom how many copies of CS:GO would have to sell at $3.75 to beat that.

Where do you see they've sold that many copies? All I see are current players in which case they're way down there.

Current Players Peak Today Game

506,467 651,640 Dota 2
59,448 88,315 Team Fortress 2
43,913 76,822 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
33,785 57,249 Sid Meier's Civilization V
30,400 49,415 Football Manager 2014
30,232 48,948 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
23,770 37,640 Counter-Strike
22,628 42,614 DayZ
21,037 36,851 Starbound
18,200 28,736 Counter-Strike: Source

And that doesn't even state if it's the mod or not. But holy shit, that many people are playing DOTA2? Cereal?

It is huge in the Asia/Pacific area isn't it? Cafes and what not I assume?

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 22, 2013, 13:54 xXBatmanXx

I WONDER IF BIOSHOCK INFINITE OR THE STANLEY PARABLE WOULD HAVE CAPITALIZED ALL OF THEIR LETTERS IF THEY WOULD HAVE BEAT metal gear rising: revengeance.  

News Comments > On Sale
33. Re: On Sale Dec 22, 2013, 10:19 xXBatmanXx

Guys, Legend of Dungeon is only $1.49 - great little game. Similar to Dungeon of Dredmore if you are into those types of games.

Lets make this the new Snuggle Truck - a GAME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY!@ hahahahah

News Comments > On Sale
40. Re: On Sale Dec 22, 2013, 09:50 xXBatmanXx

Krovven wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 15:44:
SpectralMeat wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 13:18:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 12:24:
That Worth A Buy? video nails it. Subscribed.

Yep, game is a piece of shit

Yep that video saved me from wasting money. I've removed Nether from my Wishlist. I bought State of Decay during the Autumn Sale, but it runs like crap on my system. So I can't even speak for how that survival game is. The minimum specs they list, really shouldn't be the minimum specs.

Between WarZ, Infestation, DayZ and now Nether...the idea of a good/fun survival zombie game is beginning to look like it won't happen. I'd like something between Dead Island and DayZ gameplay wise, without microtransactions, without player griefing...the first to do it, will get my money.

I am in the same boat - although crude to the eyes, 7 Days to Die is fun. In it's early stages and over priced - keep an eye on it. I have spent some time in it and find it fairly enjoyable.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2013, 09:42 xXBatmanXx

As long as people stay away from fast foods, processed sugars, and anything that is "add water from a box" - then you will live to be old like our grandparents and their generation. It is when you start throwing things together that aren't meant to be thrown together via science that our body flips out.

Meat, taters, greens. Not a bad way to live.

News Comments > On Sale
32. Re: On Sale Dec 22, 2013, 09:39 xXBatmanXx

Fingers crossed that DayZ and Starbound go on sale.....probably won't though.  

News Comments > On Sale
31. Re: On Sale Dec 22, 2013, 09:32 xXBatmanXx

MattyC wrote on Dec 22, 2013, 07:53:
I am curious about AoE II HD with the extra content 'expansion'. Unfortunately there seems to be very little talk about it on the net (that I could find anyway)...

What do you want to know? Did you lpay it way back when? It was awesome then, and it is awesome now. Aoe2 is my favorite out of all of them over the years. One that I go back to over and over.

At that price, it is worth it just for the nostalgia in my opinion. If you don't have 3, then get the big pack, aoe2+expansion +Aoe3. Not a bad amount of gaming.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 21, 2013, 16:50 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 15:35:
Creston wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 15:32:
66 degrees. In the meantime, everything here's covered in an inch of ice again.

Could have been a lot worse. At least there's not a ton of downed power lines...

Or your roof could be leaking..... grrrrrr

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Patched
23. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 21, 2013, 15:26 xXBatmanXx

Maxed out the starter Assault and Support weapons, now moving onto weapons that actually work - kicking some serious ass now.....the first weapons are so nerfed....wow....What a grind to get the good stuff....revive only worth 12 points now?

I don't understand them....I just don't. The fact that a revive is only 12 points, no one even bothers to do it. Therefore, if the other team DOES you will lose everytime if you team doesn't. What a mess this game has become. Almost impossible to kill a tank or APC early on with the weapons you are given. wtf were they thinking?

News Comments > On Sale
31. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2013, 11:59 xXBatmanXx

Anyone notice the Payday 2 update heist looks exactly like CS Go bank level?  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Patched
21. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 21, 2013, 09:41 xXBatmanXx

Got it for $20.00. When it works, it is fun. There are plenty of annoyances though....  

23. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 21, 2013, 09:31 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 00:25:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 00:09:
f u snow.
f u winter.
f u ice damns.
f u water leaking from my roof.

From your roof, or through your roof? I hope it's not the latter, buddy...
Through.......yea not good. I got all the snow off, but the damage is done....

19. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 21, 2013, 00:09 xXBatmanXx

f u snow.
f u winter.
f u ice damns.
f u water leaking from my roof.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 20, 2013, 16:50 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 15:39:
Creston wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 15:32:
BobBob wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 14:25:
think 5, 10, to 20 years in the future.

Be miserable for 20 years so you can have money in the future!

Hey, if that's the way you want to live, more power to you. I'll save for the future so I can live then, and spend some of my money now so I can enjoy my time now.

Also, while you will have more money than me in the future, I will have more games. So

Don't forget cancer and surprise heart attacks! The future's so bright! Whoo!

Don't forget to put yourself on the "I need a new liver" list! I heard that one is a bitch to get on....

News Comments > Steam Holiday Sale
27. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 20, 2013, 15:03 xXBatmanXx

Silicon Avatar wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 00:27:
I didn't see anything on sale that I wanted, but I did see that someone created a Shufflepuck Cafe clone called Shufflepuck Cantina. That name is a blast from the past... Ultratron (a Robotron clone) looks kind of fun too.

Its a blast man. That is why I bought it and I love it.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 20, 2013, 15:01 xXBatmanXx

mch wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 11:26:
Oh hell the winter sale did start. My wallet feels the tears welling up.

The nice thing is I own most of the games.....and honestly, it is a repeat of the fall sale. I didn't miss anything, so not worried about it.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 20, 2013, 15:00 xXBatmanXx

Anyone got input on Project Zomboid? Loks like a fun game. Takes what I love about zombie and these types of games and molds them into an old school format.....

Dev?

News Comments > Steam Gifting/Trading Region Locks
9. Re: Steam Gifting/Trading Region Locks Dec 20, 2013, 14:57 xXBatmanXx

suck - we were doing this with people here - saving them loads of money....damn....

/South America is generally cheaper. US is cheaper than CAN, etc. This sucks....

News Comments > Gift Copies for Scrolls Owners
13. Re: Gift Copies for Scrolls Owners Dec 19, 2013, 20:15 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 20:06:
http://www.cardhunter.com/

Card hunter kicks ass! TCG with RPG elements. Super addictive and fun.

Yup. I think Cutter or someone here got me into it - super time sink. Like I said not my thing but a blast to play.

17905 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo