Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18353 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2014, 09:56 xXBatmanXx

Shirt of the day for Blue  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: PAYDAY 2 Mar 23, 2014, 18:51 xXBatmanXx

Ant wrote on Mar 23, 2014, 18:01:
Blue forgot to mention its free Steam weekend!

?
Last weekend. It was around wasn't it?

nm, yea this weekend...

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2014, 07:39 xXBatmanXx

Boeing has said the plane was fairly basic - as the buyer didn't want all of the bells and whistles, so most of the great technology isn't installed. The "Black Box" has become almost irrelevant with all of the technology we have now - but again, those goodies weren't installed on this plane.

It was most likely a rouge pilot/s as there were some reports of the pilot being in support of some Malaysian group, etc etc.

Will we ever find it? I doubt it. It is in the drink some where. The Indian Ocean is vast, there is little to no technology out there (boueys, sat images, etc) as there is no need for it.

I don't think they really know the path it took and are just grasping and straws. There are several different government entities int he area and they typically aren't friends. It does amaze me that if the original diversion occured, a 777 flew over 1 maybe 2 large land masses and no one really noticed!? Meaning, radar, military, etc. At 45,000 it may be above their technology, and even under 10,000 over the ocean it is surly UNDER most technology for radar. So really, if they wanted to hide in that area and crash, it seems like it would be fairly easy....

Anyway. Gotta jet. HA!

I didn't read the whole thing, but I remember seeing a similar headline, that basically the aviation industry was waaaay behind the times, from a technology standpoint. Hopefully this will change that.

They have several items, like I said, the black box isn't important anymore - but a vendor will only install things the client wants.

News Comments > Bulletstorm Disappears from Steam
25. Re: Bulletstorm Disappears from Steam Mar 22, 2014, 22:57 xXBatmanXx

LittleMe wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 21:53:
Yeah I was upset about no jumping too. First started with Pac-Man and not being able to jump over fucking Inky and his multi-raced brethren. Wasn't quite so bad with Ms. Pac man since everyone knows women can't jump.

Pac Man can damn near fly!

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 20:21 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 20:07:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 19:02:
Well, mine broke out of jail while I was out of the house and did projectile shit all down the steps to the basement......awesome....I was hoping he would do that in jail where there are blankets that can be washed (or make it until one of us was home) instead of me having to hand wash the steps and walls.....

*sigh

So, uh, I guess you WON'T be playing Viscera Cleanup Detail tonight to relax...

Well, after cleaning it all up...it made me realize I had been meaning to replace the steps to the basement so I pulled a few up and it is off to Home Depot....

13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 19:02 xXBatmanXx

Well, mine broke out of jail while I was out of the house and did projectile shit all down the steps to the basement......awesome....I was hoping he would do that in jail where there are blankets that can be washed (or make it until one of us was home) instead of me having to hand wash the steps and walls.....

*sigh

News Comments > Bulletstorm Disappears from Steam
12. Re: Bulletstorm Disappears from Steam Mar 22, 2014, 17:47 xXBatmanXx

Sepharo wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 17:39:
We've probably covered this situation before but... will I still be able to download, install, and play the copy I purchased on Steam?
I never got around to it. Realistically I probably never will but that doesn't mean I won't feel ripped off if I've lost access.

Yes. They just aren't able to release new licenses.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 16:27 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 14:37:
"Just took a dump out back, watch your step."

Still fighting some sickness with our pups....was "just dropped a pool of buttmud in the kitchen....hope you turn the lights on first!"

Poor things.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Announced
28. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Announced Mar 22, 2014, 10:44 xXBatmanXx

This game needs a run-button that doesn't double as CLIMB EVERYTHING IN SIGHT very, very badly.

The other annoyance is launching off of a high point cause you have the run button down, even though you dont think you are close enough to jump off and you wanted to keep running. But grabbing items on the roof of a house when you wanted to just keep running across the roof......that is broken controller country right there!

News Comments > Diablo III Double XP Weekend
40. Re: Diablo III Double XP Weekend Mar 22, 2014, 08:37 xXBatmanXx

Redmask wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 08:30:

I am playing on my friends account using a Monk, having a pretty good time so far but I can see myself getting tired of this game fast once you unlock all of the runes/skills since there doesn't seem to much depth beyond that.

I play for a few weeks, let them change/update/tweak a bunch of things, then come back. The Loot 2.0 was an easy reason to play more, and as OpticNerve said, I was working on getting all of my toons to 60 to share gear.

I have replaced damn near all gear I had within 20 minutes with each character. The changes are THAT drastic.

But I agree - not sure how long I will play after going through the new content this week.

This month and next there are a substantial amount of new games that will catch my interest....so I will put D3 and the expansion on the back burner and let them work on things.

28. Re: Diablo III Double XP Weekend Mar 21, 2014, 23:51 xXBatmanXx

Prez wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 23:41:
This works better, don't waste your time.

17. Ignored

I try to keep my ignore list empty; I had two people on it a couple of years ago but I kept seeing their posts quoted anyway so it's not like it was helping very much to cut out the unwanted noise. Generally when people continually post idiocy like Axis does (see post below this one) they get quoted repeatedly. I will generally "test the waters" by responding once or twice in a rartional manner and if they continue with their blathering stupidity as Axis is obviously intent on doing I just tune them out.

And for the record I HATED the execrable Diablo 3 when it was announced that it would have always on DRM and an auction house. It was killed by disastrous decisions by arrogant morons but has recently been heading in the right direction at long last.

Eh, I have a busy life, and I come here (and have been since inception) for gaming news and info, decent comments, some jokes, Blue's take on life, etc. Many of the posts are like commercials during a DVR'd show - I would prefer to skip em. Others have just gained enough negative attention they get auto skipped anyway....my list is ever changing, I get notes and messages from people that changes things.

20. Re: Diablo III Double XP Weekend Mar 21, 2014, 23:35 xXBatmanXx

Prez wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 23:34:
So many brown noses...

You are mistaking respect for "brown-nosing". Your comment was asinine regardless of my respect for Blue.

At this very moment, there are 6 different and fairly worthless news bits about D3 on Blue's front page.

I am shocked - SHOCKED! - that there would be game news on a gaming website. It's just stunning! Rolleyes

This works better, don't waste your time.

17. Ignored

Actually:
1. Ignored
3. Ignored
4. Ignored
8. Ignored
13. Ignored
14. Ignored
15. Ignored
16. Ignored

Helps me get through comments fairly quickly.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 21, 2014, 22:44 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 22:18:
Tumbler wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 20:42:
Didn't buy at $500? How about $450? BTW 360 version is delayed 3 more weeks. But you can play it today...just buy this xbox one, we really want you to buy this one....not the 360 one, Xbox One. Buy it. Buy it.

I'm laughing my ass off at anyone who bought the titanfall bundle in the last week or two.

Yea just kind of douchery karma isn't it!? hahahahah

11. Re: Diablo III Double XP Weekend Mar 21, 2014, 22:34 xXBatmanXx

People will find anything to complain about.....unreal.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2014, 17:48 xXBatmanXx

Hoop wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 15:16:
nin wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 09:25:
That's stuck in my head for the rest of the day... :|

Needs more cow bell

Took the boy to the old man's place this week, he had found one of those drum sets for toddlers....my boy instantly started hitting the cow bell sound at a perfect rythym.....old man just looked at me weird when I lost it....

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Announced
2. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Announced Mar 21, 2014, 13:31 xXBatmanXx

Man, I can't keep up. Just getting into II, and enjoying it.....  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 20, 2014, 21:47 xXBatmanXx

Am I the only one that truly believes they have NO F*****G clue where that plane is? Now "it is along this red line" says data. They are clueless.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 20, 2014, 17:53 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Mar 20, 2014, 16:17:
Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

Aren't their laws about insane people not being permitted to hold office? I could understand someone like this showing up in say, Alabama, but Chicago? If she were to actually win office I wounder if it could be challenged on mental competency. Wow, seems the GOP has not only hit rock bottom but is drilling downward at a furious pace.

Obama is from Chicago....nothing should surprise you.

One of the most corrupt cities and states in the union now that the FBI went after New Orleans.

News Comments > Blizzard Investigating Diablo III HC Character Losses
33. Re: Blizzard Investigating Diablo III HC Character Losses Mar 19, 2014, 23:40 xXBatmanXx

Mine is still there, just a low level dude, but I find HC a lot of fun. There is a certain care and urgency with HC that really makes the game great.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2014, 13:30 xXBatmanXx

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 12:37:
Is it just me, or does one of the female anchors in the Fox clip put her tongue into her check as a reaction?

HI-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

18353 Comments. 918 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo