Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18344 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > $100 Wolfenstein: The New Order CE Has Statue, No Game
18. Re: $100 Wolfenstein: The New Order CE Has Statue, No Game Mar 27, 2014, 08:12 xXBatmanXx

How about not being dicks and emailing a standard game code?  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details
19. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details Mar 26, 2014, 14:33 xXBatmanXx

Myself and a few others bought in on it - I will setup a BN group so when and if any of you guys join it will be there. I am with wtf_man on the comments, I echo pretty much the same. It seems like a social Skyrim, for the most part, and that is what I was looking for. I have a core group of friends that will enjoy the game as a group.

Anywhoo. I will post details when I set it up.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2014, 13:16 xXBatmanXx

Report: PS4 to get PS1/2 Backwards Compatibility.

Depends on how that works....can I put my discs in the machine? If not, it isn't a selling point for me. I am not going to rebuy the games on the Sony Network. They over charge for ps1 and ps2 games on the ps3 and handhelds....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
27. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2014, 18:51 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 12:17:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 11:49:
On a continuation of yesterday - one person mentioned headphone setup while significant other was sleeping.

Anyone else use that setup? I would like to watch tv/game while using headphones at night when kid and wife are asleep. Any suggestions for that?

Setup, required hardware, kits, etc... thanks!

(all of my tvs are current LCDs or LEDs with HDMI and all that fun stuff - currently my 2 receivers and sound systems are dead. )

New receiver with headphone out, they are super cheap these days. Failing that hopefully your TV has a few old RCA audio outs and you can hook up to those with an adapter. If you only have a toslink out then you can get a little $20 DAC box and hook up to that. Wireless headphones are largely garbage so I would avoid those.

Dang, I have all the wired solutions, but was hoping for wireless that some here liked and would rave about.

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined
23. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined Mar 25, 2014, 16:14 xXBatmanXx

NegaDeath wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 15:03:
Ohhhhh Yeaaaaah!

Btw I think someone mentioned there was a Blues Diablo3 group. If an admin sees this might a lowly level 30 newb partake? Cry
ColKlink#1186

Added you, I will help ya out. Krovven runs a group that a lot of us are on.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2014, 11:49 xXBatmanXx

On a continuation of yesterday - one person mentioned headphone setup while significant other was sleeping.

Anyone else use that setup? I would like to watch tv/game while using headphones at night when kid and wife are asleep. Any suggestions for that?

Setup, required hardware, kits, etc... thanks!

(all of my tvs are current LCDs or LEDs with HDMI and all that fun stuff - currently my 2 receivers and sound systems are dead. )

This comment was edited on Mar 25, 2014, 11:57.

15. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined Mar 25, 2014, 11:40 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 11:35:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 11:34:
How come no one is talking about how flawless this was?

It's the nature of things. When things work right, no one says a word, but the slightest burp and people go batshit.

No sitting in line, no dropped connections, nuttin. Worked perfectly. Direct opposite of what many here assumed.

But it wasn't flawless... It was close, but many were affected by various errors, and today being the official launch day, we'll see how queues are at prime time...

I have many on my friends list, everyone many were on, no one said peep. Small sample, sure, but i also don't reddit, where no one is happy....

12. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined Mar 25, 2014, 11:34 xXBatmanXx

How come no one is talking about how flawless this was?  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 25, 2014, 01:02 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 21:36:
Volition, go back and finish that fucking project! Much as I'm done with KS I'll fucking back that one! Post-apoc western? Are you fucking kidding me? Well? Are you? Outlaws meets Fallout?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

How could you cancel this?!?!?!?!?! Arrrrrrggghhh!

Wall2

The upside to the story is they are working on a diff project that is based off of it....

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 24, 2014, 14:13 xXBatmanXx

InBlack wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 08:23:
So DayZ Alpha appears to be the new Skyrim? Im not sure how I feel about an alpha game selling so well. I hope it ends up being a proper game and all.

Yea. Wish I hadn't bought it. Featureless game with nothing to do.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2014, 11:37 xXBatmanXx

have you tried something low tech?

I use Logitech Stereo Headset H230 - as I need something that isn't as immersive. Would work nicely for glasses as it goes behind the head and doesn't pinch, etc.

Windows has setting to not use the headphones, but I buy the non usb ones so I can connect just the mic if I want to.

They are spendy at amazon, which is weird. But I have bought them at Walmart and Target for about $12.00.

Even the 120 and 130 are around $10.00.
Woot has these all the time, I usually buy 2-3 at a time, as my dogs get em, I break em, etc.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2014, 09:56 xXBatmanXx

Shirt of the day for Blue  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: PAYDAY 2 Mar 23, 2014, 18:51 xXBatmanXx

Ant wrote on Mar 23, 2014, 18:01:
Blue forgot to mention its free Steam weekend!

?
Last weekend. It was around wasn't it?

nm, yea this weekend...

29. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2014, 07:39 xXBatmanXx

Boeing has said the plane was fairly basic - as the buyer didn't want all of the bells and whistles, so most of the great technology isn't installed. The "Black Box" has become almost irrelevant with all of the technology we have now - but again, those goodies weren't installed on this plane.

It was most likely a rouge pilot/s as there were some reports of the pilot being in support of some Malaysian group, etc etc.

Will we ever find it? I doubt it. It is in the drink some where. The Indian Ocean is vast, there is little to no technology out there (boueys, sat images, etc) as there is no need for it.

I don't think they really know the path it took and are just grasping and straws. There are several different government entities int he area and they typically aren't friends. It does amaze me that if the original diversion occured, a 777 flew over 1 maybe 2 large land masses and no one really noticed!? Meaning, radar, military, etc. At 45,000 it may be above their technology, and even under 10,000 over the ocean it is surly UNDER most technology for radar. So really, if they wanted to hide in that area and crash, it seems like it would be fairly easy....

Anyway. Gotta jet. HA!

I didn't read the whole thing, but I remember seeing a similar headline, that basically the aviation industry was waaaay behind the times, from a technology standpoint. Hopefully this will change that.

They have several items, like I said, the black box isn't important anymore - but a vendor will only install things the client wants.

News Comments > Bulletstorm Disappears from Steam
25. Re: Bulletstorm Disappears from Steam Mar 22, 2014, 22:57 xXBatmanXx

LittleMe wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 21:53:
Yeah I was upset about no jumping too. First started with Pac-Man and not being able to jump over fucking Inky and his multi-raced brethren. Wasn't quite so bad with Ms. Pac man since everyone knows women can't jump.

Pac Man can damn near fly!

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 20:21 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 20:07:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 19:02:
Well, mine broke out of jail while I was out of the house and did projectile shit all down the steps to the basement......awesome....I was hoping he would do that in jail where there are blankets that can be washed (or make it until one of us was home) instead of me having to hand wash the steps and walls.....

*sigh

So, uh, I guess you WON'T be playing Viscera Cleanup Detail tonight to relax...

Well, after cleaning it all up...it made me realize I had been meaning to replace the steps to the basement so I pulled a few up and it is off to Home Depot....

13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 19:02 xXBatmanXx

Well, mine broke out of jail while I was out of the house and did projectile shit all down the steps to the basement......awesome....I was hoping he would do that in jail where there are blankets that can be washed (or make it until one of us was home) instead of me having to hand wash the steps and walls.....

*sigh

News Comments > Bulletstorm Disappears from Steam
12. Re: Bulletstorm Disappears from Steam Mar 22, 2014, 17:47 xXBatmanXx

Sepharo wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 17:39:
We've probably covered this situation before but... will I still be able to download, install, and play the copy I purchased on Steam?
I never got around to it. Realistically I probably never will but that doesn't mean I won't feel ripped off if I've lost access.

Yes. They just aren't able to release new licenses.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 16:27 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 14:37:
"Just took a dump out back, watch your step."

Still fighting some sickness with our pups....was "just dropped a pool of buttmud in the kitchen....hope you turn the lights on first!"

Poor things.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Announced
28. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Announced Mar 22, 2014, 10:44 xXBatmanXx

This game needs a run-button that doesn't double as CLIMB EVERYTHING IN SIGHT very, very badly.

The other annoyance is launching off of a high point cause you have the run button down, even though you dont think you are close enough to jump off and you wanted to keep running. But grabbing items on the roof of a house when you wanted to just keep running across the roof......that is broken controller country right there!

18344 Comments. 918 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo