Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17897 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2013, 10:19 xXBatmanXx

*bonk  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 29, 2013, 09:45 xXBatmanXx

Redmask wrote on Dec 29, 2013, 09:09:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 28, 2013, 15:00:
This Popular Flashlight App Has Been Secretly Sharing Your Location And Device ID.

Headline should read "Free app shares your data - DUH!"

Read the story instead of the headline. It was not that they were sharing the info, it was how it was shared and that they ignored users opt out which is what prompted the FTC interest.

Doesn't really matter does it? Free software = malware.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Dec 28, 2013, 15:48 xXBatmanXx

Quboid is awesome! Thanks bud!  

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: I dont mean this disrespectfully, just curious really Dec 28, 2013, 15:03 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Dec 28, 2013, 14:10:
Unless you have hundreds of thousands of dollars put away, cancer treatment will wipe you out (financially) in a hurry. You're not working so you have no income, your normal bills all continue, and you're spending thousands and thousands of dollars on treatments that your insurance only partially covers.

I doubt the guy was making enough to cover it all for an extended period of time.

Nah - he probably has Obamacare - so it is paid for. /runs

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 28, 2013, 15:00 xXBatmanXx

This Popular Flashlight App Has Been Secretly Sharing Your Location And Device ID.

Headline should read "Free app shares your data - DUH!"

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 28, 2013, 14:57 xXBatmanXx

Heads up for those with Playstation hand helds. Their 16GB cards are on sale for $19.99 (normally $39.99 to $59.99).

Go to "More Buying Choices" and select the Amazon choice for $19.99. When they are back in stock they will ship it. I am in for 2.

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Dec 28, 2013, 14:52 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Dec 28, 2013, 14:19:
Heard nothing but great stuff about Brothers.

Going to be free next month on PSN+

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Dec 28, 2013, 14:50 xXBatmanXx

Heads up, changing sales daily at GMG.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/

There is a lot on sale, some prices are better some are worse.

And an additional 20% off alot of stuff: GMG20-ZB5D193X49

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 28, 2013, 12:51 xXBatmanXx

Los Angeles Police vs. Pedestrians. Thanks BB. Missing Persons explains.
Studies show that vehicle vs person and vehicle vs bicycle are 50/50 at fault. I wish Minneapolis would crack down on jaywalking. Disrupts the timing of lights and creates traffic problems. Daily I have to stop at a green light so somw self important idiot can cross against traffic.

News Comments > Friday Consolidation
8. Re: Friday Consolidation Dec 27, 2013, 17:15 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Dec 27, 2013, 16:29:
nin wrote on Dec 27, 2013, 14:04:
Did RDR have these sort of issues? I thought everyone spoke well of that one, so I'm surprised they suddenly have issues with a later multi portion.

I don't think so, but I never played that mp.

No, the MP was/is very enjoyable.

News Comments > Friday Consolidation
7. Re: Friday Consolidation Dec 27, 2013, 17:15 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Dec 27, 2013, 14:30:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Dec 27, 2013, 14:28:
Bioshock Infinite for free? Was planning on picking it up at some point for the PC on the cheap... but for free, I'll console it. Heh what's MSs offering next month, Commander Keen?

I always hate to say what's "free" on PS+, since you do have to pay a membership, but yeah, it's a heck of a deal, based on what they give you.

Yea but considering how much you get, that 50.00 a year is best money spent on the internet....esp. if you have more than 1 device, ie: ps3 and Vita, etc.

News Comments > On Sale
36. Re: On Sale Dec 27, 2013, 00:31 xXBatmanXx

Same. I keep forgetting those big ass spiders aren't statues. hahahahah and moving the idol makes an indiana jones game out of it.....damnit.  

News Comments > On Sale
34. Re: On Sale Dec 27, 2013, 00:03 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Dec 26, 2013, 23:46:
You know, I hear people talking about Spelunky all the time. I never owned a Nintendo, and don't really much like platformers. That being said, I am having fun with Rogue Legacy even though I'm not getting much further beyond the castle. Just wondering why people talk about it all the time, I guess, and if I'd like it.

Well it is randomly generated like RL, which is one of my GoTY, so you may like that aspect of it. It is a challenging game. I don't get very far, but I usually fall too far or forget about those damn poison darts..... Find the loot, find the girl, find the gold statue, get to the end in a certain amount of time. Don't die. Wash rinse repeat.

I have it on the Vita as well as PC. It is a nice break from everything else, and you can't beat the price.

News Comments > On Sale
31. Re: On Sale Dec 26, 2013, 22:23 xXBatmanXx

And if you don't own Skyrim by now - turn in your gamer card and throw away your computer.

It is 7 and change for base, 20 for Legendary. You will NEVER get that kind of gaming value ever again....the only thing that comes close to that is when the GTA series goes on sale, everything from GTA to GTA4 in a package for like 20 bucks or something stupid.

News Comments > On Sale
30. Re: On Sale Dec 26, 2013, 22:08 xXBatmanXx

Dev wrote on Dec 26, 2013, 21:50:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 26, 2013, 21:39:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/239350/

Spelunky $3.74 - do it, do it now!
Already had it, but OK FINE. I got it for someone else too

Hardly anyone on my friends list has it on wishlist.

Yea it is a MUST HAVE. NES feel good game all the way.

News Comments > On Sale
28. Re: On Sale Dec 26, 2013, 21:39 xXBatmanXx

http://store.steampowered.com/app/239350/

Spelunky $3.74 - do it, do it now!

News Comments > L4D2 Still Free For Now
3. Re: L4D2 Still Free For Now Dec 26, 2013, 18:27 xXBatmanXx

Reactor wrote on Dec 26, 2013, 17:49:
Yeah, I missed it as I couldn't connect to the store.

I think a few people here have free copies to give to you if you ask....

News Comments > On Sale
14. Re: On Sale Dec 26, 2013, 18:26 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Dec 26, 2013, 15:50:
Prez wrote on Dec 26, 2013, 15:47:
I just realized I STILL don't have FC Blood Dragon. Has it been on sale on Steam yet this season? (Not that the $15 normal price is all that out of reach!)

WTF PREZ?!?!?

How can you say no to this?

I actually found the game very distracting - and couldn't finish past the first 30 minutes....I had just finished a very lengthy 100% play through of FC3 though.....

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 2 Free
18. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Free Dec 25, 2013, 18:47 xXBatmanXx

Why in the world would they do this? Took down the whole damn thing.....morons.  

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 2 Free
17. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Free Dec 25, 2013, 18:43 xXBatmanXx

Soooo...they turned off features....voting is off.  

17897 Comments. 895 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo