Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18453 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > WildStar Open Beta This Week
8. Re: WildStar Open Beta This Week May 6, 2014, 21:43 xXBatmanXx

NewMaxx wrote on May 6, 2014, 19:32:
Darks wrote on May 6, 2014, 19:13:
So, I played this this past weekend and what a piece of shit game this is. Its fricking WOW in space for kiddies.

In its defense, I think it's supposed to be WoW in space...that appeals to some people.

If that is the only thing people can say, it negates every single post that says "Wildstar is better than ESO"

F that.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Find my iPhone May 5, 2014, 19:05 xXBatmanXx

Pigeon wrote on May 5, 2014, 11:58:
Creston wrote on May 5, 2014, 10:52:
The officer urged anyone whose phone is stolen to call the police

so they can shrug, make you fill out a form, and then do nothing about it. Even if the GPS tracking shows the thing to be a block away.

“Let police officers take care of it. We have backup, guns, radio, jackets — all that stuff civilians don’t have.”

and that we won't use to help you. But hey, at least we have it!

I do have to say, though, that going to confront the thief seems like a rather ballsy move. You can easily wind up in the hospital or worse, all for the sake of a phone? People's priorities are straight-up out of wack.

This was my first thought, cause a lot of times the cops don't do shit. But don't worry they'll be there next time you're speeding

eh, we go knock on the door for you, identify the people and rarely get the phone back. We have to have a warrant to go into the house and look for the phone. And a judge won't sign off on that for a phone.

I have caught many people though, so sometimes it works.

It is a phone. Get over it. Get a new one.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue May 3, 2014, 19:17 xXBatmanXx

Woohoo!!! Ponder gone. I assume we will take a QB now, as previously the talk was a defensive player.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 2, 2014, 15:28 xXBatmanXx

BicycleRepairMan wrote on May 2, 2014, 12:57:
LOL at the urination water thing. So an average bladder is something like .5 liters. thats .5 litres urine in 132 MILLION litres of water. So thats a 1 in 264 million concentration. Urine, of course, is 95% water anyway, and the remaining 5% is completely harmless waste products from the bloodstream. You could easily drink a gallon of urine from a healthy person and not suffer the slightest.

On a related note, a random glass of water is almost guaranteed to contain atleast one watermolecule that have passed through Napoleons bladder. This is due to the fact that there are orders of magnitude more molecules of water in a single glass then there are glasses of water on earth, and due to the laws of diffusion, that has made sure that Napoleons urine is now evenly distributed in the earths watermass.

Not only that, but RAIN is worse than that dude's piss. It is an open air pond. Contains several millions of parts of bird shit and air contaminants. What a joke. How is this even a talking point....

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Road Ahead
59. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Road Ahead May 2, 2014, 15:08 xXBatmanXx

Don't think it was necessary, but they just added 5 days of free play to everyone's account. I tip my hat.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November
10. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 09:49 xXBatmanXx

After seeing what a cluster Ghosts was (visually ugly and terrible mess)....I get it, different studio, bla bla bla. But they are just releasing anything they can for cash grab.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
9. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 2, 2014, 09:47 xXBatmanXx

Used FF since it started....the more it updates the less I liked it. I finally had a flash issue that just would not quit, so it forced my hand to Chrome. Chrome feels like the old FF, more streamlined. I dunno.

I use IE, FF, and Chrome now, depending on what I am doing. but Chrome probably 80%.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Road Ahead
53. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Road Ahead May 2, 2014, 09:19 xXBatmanXx

No surprise, those that are playing it love it, those who played beta are 50/50, and those that never played it hate it.

I have 100+ hours in it, only had 1 issue with a group or phase, the first couple days we entered the first dungeon as a group and 1 dude lost connection and it took a few minutes for him to synch up. No big deal.

I have 60+ hours on my main and just hit level 23 (halfway through the 2nd "area"). I explore and have a blast. I read everything, I enjoy the story, I take my time. You know, like how TES is supposed to be played. I am running into people who are 3rd level legendary or whatever and they are complaining about being bored. Yea, cause you didn't listen to one story/quest line and just clicked through. duh.

oh well. They are doing a very good job with the game. It is pretty darn close to Skyrim with friends.

Single player AAA games have more issues then they are having right now, and all people want to do is complain. The game has an uptime right now for NA servers of 99.9%!

I am sucked in, but then again I was for the other TES stuff too.....

Posted in the review thread but was late to the party...

16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2014, 12:57 xXBatmanXx

RIP Mario....I mean Bob Hoskins, 71.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Season Pass Details
24. Re: Watch Dogs Season Pass Details Apr 29, 2014, 19:54 xXBatmanXx

Tanto Edge wrote on Apr 29, 2014, 17:37:
...so if I pay 20 bucks for some DLC... I get a discount on future DLC?

I'm actually alright with that part.

Are they doing it different than everyone else? Usually the season pass is the same as the regular stuff but gives automatic 25% off or some what but they get the money up front.....I would hope a games doesn't exclude something from season pass and you still hvae to buy that item. I hate that shit.

16. Re: Watch Dogs Season Pass Details Apr 29, 2014, 15:30 xXBatmanXx

If you need a new vid card, you can Get Watch Dogs for Free if you buy a new GTX card. (I linked Amazon, but Watch Dogs site here with promo)  

4. Re: Watch Dogs Season Pass Details Apr 29, 2014, 12:36 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Apr 29, 2014, 12:30:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 29, 2014, 12:25:
Having a hell of a time getting the game released, and now you want people to put money on FUTURE CONTENT!? wow. For what they lack in promptness they make up for it with huge STONES!

At least it's not monthly, like some MMOs.

badumpcha. Yea, I am sure at some point I will play this, but it will probably by on ps3 or xbox. These types of games I need a couch and put my feet up for the sheer time it takes (GTA, etc). I just can't purchase ahead of time for this one....hell, I haven't even played much MP on GTA5. Was just thinking of asking if anyone wanted to jump on.....

1. Re: Watch Dogs Season Pass Details Apr 29, 2014, 12:25 xXBatmanXx

Having a hell of a time getting the game released, and now you want people to put money on FUTURE CONTENT!? wow. For what they lack in promptness they make up for it with huge STONES!  

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Apr 29, 2014, 12:23 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Apr 29, 2014, 01:04:
Yeah, FF was good, not great though. Still I'm always amazed at the lack of superhero games - particularly done as a CRPG. Someone really needs to make a few as well as a new CoH.

Yea I really enjoyed CoH for a couple months. The world was very empty though. Just comparing that to ESO, at least CONTENT wise it appears MMOs have really stepped up. I remember in CoH, there were maybe 3? different internal environments. Was kind of lame. Always thought to go back. They sent out those emails every few months saying characters were restored, come back to your original toon, etc. Just never did.

27. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2014, 12:19 xXBatmanXx

Haven't read the books, I would like to though. Have a friend who read them all and told him not to spoil it for me, but I gave him my predictions going forward. By his body language I am about 75% right. Not bad....

After Sunday's ep, where exactly are we in the books?

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $43 Million
30. Re: Star Citizen Hits $43 Million Apr 29, 2014, 12:17 xXBatmanXx

UPDATE:

For those of you wanting a quick read, let me summarize to this point -

Poker, apologists, Elite, Freelancer, tsunamis, yin/yang, Hitler, Oculus Rift, Hats, bobbleheads, cut scene for landing, loading screens, douchebaggery, teleport, F2P, Another mention of Elite, fan boy.

Continue.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2014, 12:07 xXBatmanXx

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Apr 29, 2014, 11:23:
InBlack wrote on Apr 29, 2014, 10:18:
Im getting strange dejavus of Coke and mexican sugar cane....
I always like Dr. Pepper made with sugar cane as well. It's pretty damned tasty, and coke, like they had back in the 80's when it was made using actual sugar was nice too.

If you miss 80s coke, not sure where you live, but here in Minneapolis and the metro area there are Mexican Mercados EVERYWHERE. They import a TON of their products and they have Mexican Coke filling the shelves. I grab em all the time. Heaven.

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Apr 29, 2014, 12:06 xXBatmanXx

ESO got a nice patch this AM  

26. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2014, 11:42 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 10:23:
BitWraith wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 10:02:
I have a theory that they know at this point that the books are going to lag far behind the show. So, the show guys are having to forge their own path so that they can finish the show their own way. The final book will probably come out after the show finale.

It's just a theory, though. I got nothin to back it up.

Martin gave them a rough guideline of where he wants to go with the books already. Your theory will almost certainly pan out, he has extremely poor work habits.

If you look at his bibliography, he wrote a lot of books, but there are gaps in stories and books. oh well. I don't have a problem with it - we don't even have HL3 yet.

Just seems to be increasing gaps in his books:
?
?

And he does a lot in those other years. Good for him. To me there is always the worry of the author rushing it and the quality deteriorating.

This comment was edited on Apr 29, 2014, 11:47.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 29, 2014, 11:41 xXBatmanXx

Finally got to watch it late last night, had to avoid this thread all day. Nothing in the episode surprised me - I had it pegged. I assumed the walkers did that, just didn't think they did it that way. Very cool. Kind of a boring episode though.....  

18453 Comments. 923 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo