Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17901 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 1, 2014, 21:19 xXBatmanXx

10 Easter Eggs Hidden in the Games of 2013. Thanks Antů

Terrible.....GTA one was the only true Easter Egg.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2014, 20:52 xXBatmanXx

Steam is broke as hell right now!  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Deadpool Game Disappearance
1. Re: Deadpool Game Disappearance Jan 1, 2014, 12:09 xXBatmanXx

woohoo! Makes that gift even more sweet!  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2014, 12:03 xXBatmanXx

Exit 6 Pub receives cease and desist letter from Starbucks over Frappachino' beverage.

*sigh. It is out of control. F Starbucks. I hope their next beer is called '"Not Starbucks" Stout'

32. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2014, 00:06 xXBatmanXx

WarPig wrote on Jan 1, 2014, 00:01:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 23:19:
Congrats to WarPig - he received Grid2 for his trophy.

Thanks Batman. It was getting so late that I was going to wait until tomorrow to let everyone know of your generosity.

AGAIN - I really didn't want or expect anything for winning the football picks contest and made sure that Batman understood that I was just making a joke about winning anything. Last night when Batman said I needed to put something in my Steam wishlist there was no way I was going to do that, and I didn't. It did make me think about it though, and the only game that I really did want was Grid2. So today I get home from work and lo-and-behold there it was!

Thanks again Bats, you shouldn't have... but I'm glad you did!

ENJOY SIR~! You deserve it. One of the few in my list that have played that much Grid 1 (127 hours!)- just seemed like an easy pick! Race on friend!

30. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2013, 23:19 xXBatmanXx

Congrats to WarPig - he received Grid2 for his trophy.  

18. Re: Best burgers of 2013 Dec 31, 2013, 18:19 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 15:17:
To those who aren't with us, and to those who are far away, I raise my glass and toast to you, that we'll meet again one day.

2013 has been a rough year for many of us, but we have persevered. Not as we were, but something different, unique, and hopefully wiser.

*puts on flak jacket, swimmies, and safety goggles*

Bring it on 2014, I'm ready for you!

*raises glass.

We aren't all friends around here all the time, but we are all a gaming family at Blue's. Everyone have a Happy New Year, and may 2014 bring you and your's a better year the the one prior. (er something stupid and mushy....)

(SHIT I CAN'T FIND MY FLAK JACKET!)

15. Re: Best burgers of 2013 Dec 31, 2013, 14:51 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 14:19:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 13:53:
Creston wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 12:52:
America,

That is why you're fat.

nah obesity in the US is a direct result of "just in time" food delivery - including but not limited to having a McD's on every corner of the US. It is sad to drive by one and see how busy they are all the time. Our society has forced both parents to have fulltime jobs and then they fail their family with fast food.

We just don't' work as hard and we are a me me me society. We are fat because we are lazy. There is a small % of people in the US that are fat by genetics, but that can be beaten too (there are some people here I have talked to offline that have won that battle - and they are heroes)

Yup, desk jobs + crappy food = health crisis.

Honestly a lot of things that are marketed as "food" are no such things and should be taxed like alcohol and tobacco: chips, cola, candy, etc. etc.

Bats, for your job, do you have to maintain a specific BMI?

Nope. SWAT team has health standards every year - but you have all seen it....young cops are thin and fit, old timers are fat and slow.
In most departments, get the job and you are in. No later requirements.

News Comments > BF4 Connectivity Issues; Double XP Postponed
19. Re: BF4 Connectivity Issues; Double XP Postponed Dec 31, 2013, 14:45 xXBatmanXx

Ryan Lange wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 14:07:
Bucky wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 13:22:
Where else can you cover an ATV in C4, send it flying at an enemy tank only to have another enemy tank crash into him, and then blow them both sky high while watching from a safe distance?

Pretty much any game with ATVs, C4, and tanks. PlanetSide 2, for example.

Sooooo 2 games? ugh. Yup, exactly 2 games, which is "pretty much any game"....oh, and 2 other BF games.

Planetside players are ......frustrating. I find them to be "i am better than you" in most areas of a conversation. Not sure why that is - but has always been that way.

BF is a 20 game, glad I only paid that much. It is worth 20 and maybe 30, but it is NOT a full price AAA game.

11. Re: Best burgers of 2013 Dec 31, 2013, 13:53 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 12:52:
America,

That is why you're fat.

nah obesity in the US is a direct result of "just in time" food delivery - including but not limited to having a McD's on every corner of the US. It is sad to drive by one and see how busy they are all the time. Our society has forced both parents to have fulltime jobs and then they fail their family with fast food.

We just don't' work as hard and we are a me me me society. We are fat because we are lazy. There is a small % of people in the US that are fat by genetics, but that can be beaten too (there are some people here I have talked to offline that have won that battle - and they are heroes)

News Comments > New Year's Eve Consolidation
7. Re: New Year's Eve Consolidation Dec 31, 2013, 13:51 xXBatmanXx

oh maybe it is - Ill load up my cards I have and see if it changes...thx  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2013, 12:33 xXBatmanXx

Back to The Future?  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2013, 12:30 xXBatmanXx

So awesome. Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy. I have it all on DVD, but wife and I are watching it anyway. hehehehe  

News Comments > New Year's Eve Consolidation
5. Re: New Year's Eve Consolidation Dec 31, 2013, 12:30 xXBatmanXx

Beamer wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 12:20:
Jivaro wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 11:51:
I have long laughed at the "free" content XBOX Live offers compared to PSN but Watch Dogs and Guardian of Light are both really fun games. Good to see MS step it up a bit and I hope they continue to improve the offerings.

They're a big improvement, but Creston is right, it pales compared to PSN+.

Do you keep these games so long as you're a member, or only for the month? For both systems.

You only get them if you hit "purchase" on either platform, then it is tied to your account as long as you are a premium member on either service.

My concerns is that some of the items only appear to last 1 year? I forget where I saw the dates, but once you get into the details, for some reason things appear to expire at the end of 2014?

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2013, 12:13 xXBatmanXx

GOG has a lot of pack sales today.....tons of great games.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Dec 31, 2013, 02:05 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Dec 30, 2013, 10:33:
Ahh man, I miss the BBS days. Used to play LORD religiously.

If you want to waste more years of your life:

http://www.lotgd.net/logdnet.php?op=list

When I was sitting at a desk all day - I played a TON of this. I miss LORD a lot....was great to log on every 12 hours to the BBS and get my turns in....

30. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2013, 23:15 xXBatmanXx

WarPig wrote on Dec 30, 2013, 21:50:
Are you in the BN Steam group? Send me a msg....

/Sent you an email.

I put the thing together - seems only fair I give out a prize.

Who is #30. shulke?

First of all, and I'm pretty sure you all already understand this, I'm just kidding about winning anything.

I did just join the BN group though (although it took me awhile to figure out how).

Edit: Batman - not sure how to msg in Steam and didn't receive an email. Just wanted to make sure you don't think I'm ignoring you.

GET SOME STUFF ON YOUR WISHLIST MY MAN!

27. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2013, 20:52 xXBatmanXx

WarPig wrote on Dec 30, 2013, 20:06:
Creston wrote on Dec 30, 2013, 19:43:
WarPig wrote on Dec 30, 2013, 19:34:
(btw, what did I win?)

What do you mean, what did you win? Blue mentioned you BY NAME in OOTB!!

Well that's very cool and all but I was hoping for a Blue's News coffee mug or hat!

Are you in the BN Steam group? Send me a msg....

/Sent you an email.

I put the thing together - seems only fair I give out a prize.

Who is #30. shulke?

This comment was edited on Dec 30, 2013, 20:58.

News Comments > Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record
29. Re: Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record Dec 30, 2013, 14:49 xXBatmanXx

Dagnamit wrote on Dec 30, 2013, 10:46:
The L4D2 giveaway really boosted them. I bet they make an enormous amount of cash because of it.

Well, retailers are still selling L4D2 like hotcakes - so not everyone is in the know. It is in the top 10 on GMG at $4.99.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2013, 14:38 xXBatmanXx

I sucked.....I usually do a lot better - oh well.

On a better note, my Fallout Bobbleheads came in the mail this morning! woohooo!

17901 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo