Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18566 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Watch Dogs Car Hacking Video
5. Re: Watch Dogs Car Hacking Video May 30, 2014, 05:03 xXBatmanXx

ok....game is now a 8/10.

Gripes:
Some of the invasion stuff is annoying. Can hack someone, then run away for a while, but once you hit about 500 meters, then you lose them. So if you don't initiate the hack, you have to catch them to do it, there is a timer. The shitty part about that, is that if you get hacked, it can take you a good 30 seconds to get to the hack area.....I dunno. Needs to be tightened up a bit.

Car damage is lame. There is little to no damage modifier, model damage, etc. I augured my car in at 100+ mph and it bounced off and lost a bumper. I expected to die and I just bounced. Lame.

ANyway. 2 biggest ones.

The more I play the more this grows on me, i would like to see some tweaks to the PvP invasions - but right now, everyone is so bad at it, that I just own.....took me a bit to figure out some tricks, and now i rarely lose.

Hiding like a bitch, I mean a BOSS!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale May 30, 2014, 00:30 xXBatmanXx

PAYDAY 2 $9.99!!!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
18. Re: Morning Metaverse May 29, 2014, 18:03 xXBatmanXx

Julio wrote on May 29, 2014, 11:58:
So is the plan to force workforce diversity everywhere? Hiring people because of their race (whatever it is) is wrong. Are we going to have diversity quotas for the NBA players too?

Should take it offline sometime....they actually lower standards in many jobs/areas to hire people....

The 2 corporate jobs I worked - IT was packed with Indians (dot). Almost all of the developers where Indian. IT Tech support was white women and men. Most of them in IT support were older.....

This comment was edited on May 29, 2014, 18:08.

News Comments > Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide
76. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 29, 2014, 11:36 xXBatmanXx

Redmask wrote on May 28, 2014, 07:21:
NKD wrote on May 26, 2014, 23:28:
I'm not saying you're wrong with regards to the industry as a whole, but for this title, people made their own bed on this one dude.

To further back up my earlier point, here is a side by side comparison https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L_A6Z3gkXlk

Just the light engine changes alone are immediately obvious, garish and overdone in the retail release.

Whoops....

News Comments > Watch Dogs Sets One-Day Sales Record
18. Re: Watch Dogs Sets One-Day Sales Record May 29, 2014, 11:31 xXBatmanXx

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on May 29, 2014, 08:11:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 29, 2014, 03:42:
...themore I play...the more I like it...I feel dirty....
It is a fun game without a doubt and the audio logs make it all the more interesting.

Funny that at 8am I'm actually having problems logging into uplay, only took me 4 attempts. Oh and if there is *one* thing that pisses me off to no end is that it refuses to accept my settings so it will run in full screen. Not windowed.

Almost every time I start the game it is in Window mode, even though I set it to fullscreen every time I play. Great job guys.

Add me to UPlay you guys!

XxXBatmanXxX

News Comments > DICE Opens BF Hardline Preorders; Promises Continued BF4 Support
9. Re: DICE Opens BF Hardline Preorders; Promises Continued BF4 Support May 29, 2014, 11:28 xXBatmanXx

wow. Just pissin in the face of your consumers.....no one believes you when you say you promise to continue supprt for BF4. Still have issues with every single BF game back to BF2....they NEVER fixed the team/red/blue name friendly looks like bad guy bad guy looks like good guy shit. Oh, and you join a BF2 game lately? 1,000 UAVs in there air still.....f them.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2014, 10:20 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on May 29, 2014, 09:30:
Mr. Tact wrote on May 29, 2014, 09:28:
I hadn't heard/read about the Soylent product previously -- reasonably interesting.

Seems like I find them on digg a lot...honestly thought it was some viral ad/spoof for awhile...

3 p[age article? Boring! Read the 5 day experiment long ago. Soylent probably isn't good for you....

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 29, 2014, 10:14 xXBatmanXx

Pigeon wrote on May 29, 2014, 09:38:
My favorite comment from that article:
Apple's headphones may well be made to "see if the sound works"... but Beats' headphones are "made to see if the sound can be obscured with excessive bass and treble".

hahhaha Beats are garbage. Trendy assholes with more money than common sense LOVE these headphones. I giggle every time I see people with them on at the poker room.

13. Re: Watch Dogs Sets One-Day Sales Record May 29, 2014, 03:42 xXBatmanXx

...themore I play...the more I like it...I feel dirty....  

News Comments > Free Battlefield 3 on Origin
18. Re: Free Battlefield 3 on Origin May 29, 2014, 03:10 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on May 28, 2014, 21:19:
I still believe BF3 was the pinnacle of the BF series (with 2142 a close second).
But all this butthurt over Origin is rather tedious. If anything it's as 'evil' as Steam, and less intrusive then Uplay.

I also think BF3 was the best.....well....if you leave out DC....byt damn BF2 was damn good.....

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews
77. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 29, 2014, 01:25 xXBatmanXx

The game is starting to open up.....people call you in to Blume and cTOS, so that is cool....lots of cool stuff going on. Haven't even done Act 1 yet....  

76. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 29, 2014, 00:40 xXBatmanXx

hmmmm....the online hacking stuff is kind of lame. The area is to small and the hacking is wayyyy to slow. I have not had a successful round yet, ie: compelte a hack. And when I am getting hacked, I find them instantly.

I have won 2x....but it is cheap....I just HAPPEN to join a game and hack someone who was near a construction site, and I hid in a corner on the middle level where he would never find me...EVER.....I dunno....kind of flawed...

This comment was edited on May 29, 2014, 03:40.

5. Re: Watch Dogs Sets One-Day Sales Record May 28, 2014, 20:26 xXBatmanXx

They are probably confusing *selling with *shipping........  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Confirmed
3. Re: Battlefield Hardline Confirmed May 28, 2014, 09:16 xXBatmanXx

Why the new game? Why not DLC for $4.99 OR FUCKING FREE!!!!!!  

74. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 28, 2014, 06:43 xXBatmanXx

Hardest part (thus far) has been the thug hidouts, where you have to use stealth and cunning to "knock down" 2 dudes in the midst of a bunch of other dudes.....can kill everyone except the 2 you have to interrogate. Is fun and damn hard!  

72. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 28, 2014, 05:01 xXBatmanXx

The RPS article is spot on. I experienced all of the same frustrations.....  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
14. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 28, 2014, 01:59 xXBatmanXx

Comcast Employing 40 Lobbying Firms to Get Merger Approved.

The definition of what is wrong with our system....

News Comments > Watch Dogs Login Issues
8. Re: Watch Dogs Login Issues May 27, 2014, 21:44 xXBatmanXx

Add me in UPlay for invasions....

XxXBatmanXxX

66. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 27, 2014, 21:39 xXBatmanXx

Task wrote on May 27, 2014, 21:37:
sad about the story,

the anti-coop multiplayer thing would be interesting with some of my friends though, so we can mess each other's games up with the 'hacking' into their SP experience

Add me in UPlay. XxXBatmanXxX

News Comments > Watch Dogs Login Issues
2. Re: Watch Dogs Login Issues May 27, 2014, 20:56 xXBatmanXx

Already had issues with it this AM when it should have been at it's lowest usage....none of the in game leaderboards work and the check in hot spots are also dead.....good job UBI!  

18566 Comments. 929 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo