Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18480 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Watch Dogs Videos
16. Re: Watch Dogs Videos May 23, 2014, 11:48 xXBatmanXx

If you are so inclined - coupon is good until Monday afternoon:

Green Man Gaming
25% off -
GMG025-MAYBHW-SOSAVE

Makes the standard edition $45.00
Makes the Deluxe edition $52.50

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Watch Dogs Launch Trailer
27. Re: Watch Dogs Launch Trailer May 23, 2014, 07:57 xXBatmanXx

the driving is not bad... it's like GTA5 in 1080p!

Except that it's NOT 1080p!

This comment was edited on May 23, 2014, 10:56.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

17. Re: Watch Dogs Launch Trailer May 22, 2014, 19:35 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on May 22, 2014, 19:25:
Cutter wrote on May 22, 2014, 19:17:
nin wrote on May 22, 2014, 19:10:
The Half Elf wrote on May 22, 2014, 19:03:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 22, 2014, 18:24:
Graphically looks like shit.

99% scripted, 1% chase scenes.....not good.....

Please prove me wrong game.....

Now Batz... don't be hating, I mean you do play Elder Scrolls Online
(you know I love ya right? *snickers*)

Don't be a Cutter, Bats!

I resemble that remark!

Just teasin ya (a little!)

I want it to be good! I really do. But they haven't showed SHIT in game! That is a huge red flag. There is no where NEAR the amount of info/screens/video/etc that GTA5 put out - and they are going for that market.

News Comments > Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent
33. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 22, 2014, 18:26 xXBatmanXx

100% of .1% is not that much. Doesn't matter anymore anyway - time limited trading with online group and bound items. Garbage.  

8. Re: Watch Dogs Launch Trailer May 22, 2014, 18:24 xXBatmanXx

Graphically looks like shit.

99% scripted, 1% chase scenes.....not good.....

Please prove me wrong game.....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue May 21, 2014, 09:42 xXBatmanXx

My choc lab/german short hair stands erect (not penis) in perfect form, and kind of brushes his neck on the other dog's neck and puts his head directly behind the other dog's head, and it becomes this sort of stalemate, I try and deter him from doing it, as I know where it is headed....it worries me a bit, cause he plays rough and other dogs think it is fighting......he is a strong male and likes to show everyone how awesome he is....I will try and get a picture of it at the park.

The other 2 are not interested in other dogs at all....just say hello with a sniff and walk away.

This comment was edited on May 21, 2014, 09:53.

40. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2014, 23:57 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on May 20, 2014, 16:29:
Keep moving those goal posts, it's cool...

Everytime I hear that I smile....cause it is so simple, yet explains sooooo much.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed
11. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 09:54 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on May 20, 2014, 09:33:
Mr. Tact wrote on May 20, 2014, 09:31:
SpectralMeat wrote on May 20, 2014, 09:10:
I usually check out TotalBiscuit's videos,
Speaking of which here it is.
Yeah I've posted it in the other thread but Blue has it in the list above so I didn't bother.

11 minutes of fucking menu time!? WTF!?

"Arcadey Action game through and through"

Looks nice....but I will wait.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2014, 09:10 xXBatmanXx

D3 is 29.99....  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
53. Re: Steam Top 10 May 20, 2014, 02:32 xXBatmanXx

Jerykk wrote on May 18, 2014, 23:44:
There's no easy way to track hours played per sale. However, the fact that DayZ has stayed in the top 5 (usually top 2) sellers for months speaks volumes of its longevity.

Fads generally don't have any longevity. Goat Simulator was in the top 10 for what, a month? Now it's disappeared. You may not enjoy DayZ but the sales numbers (over 2 million last I checked and not including sales of ArmA2 that stemmed from the mod) prove that you are in the minority.

I have a lot of friends in my list that own DayZ, only a very few have more than a couple hours......that speaks enough for me.

I also have about 30 minutes. Was enough to know the game sucks.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
11. Re: Morning Mobilization May 20, 2014, 00:57 xXBatmanXx

Why tablets are failing miserably in higher education.

They are slow and touch screens are super inefficient.

The only thing I use a tablet for (kindle fire) is for reading a book or playing a stupid game.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
22. Re: Morning Consolidation May 20, 2014, 00:55 xXBatmanXx

How many Xbones worth of power does your AMD GPU have? Thanks Ant.

Wow. Be cool to see the Nvidia stuff. Cards that are 5-6 years old are better than xbone. what a joke.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. May 20, 2014, 00:49 xXBatmanXx

Alienware says its Steam Machine will be its "least profitable" system…

How can they NOT be profitable.....oh wait..."least". heh. whatever. They over charge for less than great hardware with a cool sticker on it. Make your own, cheaper, more powerful, and will last longer. Alineware is the equivilant to buying an Apple product. More money than common sense.

19. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2014, 23:41 xXBatmanXx

Makes me want to get my VHS tapes out and watch them side by side to the DVDs....been a long times since I watched them all....  

9. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2014, 07:32 xXBatmanXx

Pamela Anderson reveals sexual abuse

*gasp! SHOCKING!

/sarcasm

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month
5. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month May 17, 2014, 13:16 xXBatmanXx

*yawn  

36. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2014, 11:00 xXBatmanXx

100% of California now in ‘severe’ drought or worse.

meh, we just got over a 10+ year drought in the Midwest. Deal with it. Oh you mean that state that is on fire - the one where nature says "you aren't supposed to live here". Any place that has BILLIONS of gallons of water pumped in a day is probably not somewhere you should build your home.....

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
15. Re: Evening Mobilization May 17, 2014, 10:59 xXBatmanXx

90%+ of the cell phone thefts and robberies would be solved with one simple thing:

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND LOOK AROUND! Be aware of your surroundings and it won't be a problem. You don't need to check that text message the second you get it, put your phone on vibrate in areas that are public/you aren't familiar with, don't walk and text/fb/twitter, be aware of who is around you.

And please, STOP FUCKING TEXTING AND DRIVING. I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE AT A RED LIGHT, THE TRAFFIC IS BACKED UP BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT ON YOUR PHONE AT A GREEN LIGHT!

/deep breaths.....

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization May 17, 2014, 10:52 xXBatmanXx

CrimsonPaw wrote on May 16, 2014, 11:26:
Where the fuck is the Vita version of this? Talk about the right platform to release a GTA trilogy on!

Yea, I have all of them on my ps3, they proted them for some reason. But why not every game on Vita? That would be instabuy.

They actually have a few for psp/vita, but they are $19.99 a pop - ridiculous considering everyone in the world has bought the game 3x over for all the different systems.

News Comments > Watch Dogs Video
10. Re: Watch Dogs Video May 17, 2014, 10:51 xXBatmanXx

Still no game play.....not good....  

18480 Comments. 924 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo