Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18333 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2014, 19:21 xXBatmanXx

Remember remember the 5th of....April?  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
11. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 14, 2014, 22:13 xXBatmanXx

Awesome.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > Game Reviews
9. Re: Game Reviews Apr 14, 2014, 22:11 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 19:36:
Cutter wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 14:04:
NaughtyPaws wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 12:07:
No mention of all the issues the game is having. Paid review?

Oh most definitely. TESO is one of the worst things I've seen in years. That clown is a shill for sure.

Did you play the release version, or just the beta? I heard that the release version is much more polished than the beta code delta was. Anyone confirm that?

Yup. Having a blast.

@xXBatmanXx

News Comments > Watch Dogs PC Graphics
31. Re: Watch Dogs PC Graphics Apr 12, 2014, 22:59 xXBatmanXx

Redmask wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 21:11:
Also that the game's direction seems to have done a 180? Remember when they said "no real storyline"?

They've been pretty clear from the beginning that the game has a story, even going as far as giving you a major story sequence in the E3 trailer. If you're wrong about this then you might be wrong about other things regarding this game too, maybe worth a revisit to see if it changes your mind.

......Not sure why I have it stuck in my head that they said it wasn't direct and linear - but just googled and found an article from a year ago that said it was linear...damn......

23. Re: Watch Dogs PC Graphics Apr 12, 2014, 14:36 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 13:17:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 13:14:
Redmask wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 08:29:
1badmf wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 00:51:
haha pretty sure bats was just trolling the star citizen haters.

Well the joke is on me then I guess, well done

Not really trolling. How come a game that was supposed to be done 6+ months ago isn't playable at PAX today!? The game is supposed to ship in less than 30 days. WTF!? Why wouldn't you have people playing the game?

Its a scam. Game is going to blow.

OK, Cutter!

What, you guys don't have issue with a game that should be "gold" (ships in a month) that isn't playable at a gaming convention?

Also that the game's direction seems to have done a 180? Remember when they said "no real storyline"? All media in the last 3 months shows a very direct story line.....

just sayin.....

This comment was edited on Apr 12, 2014, 14:44.

20. Re: Watch Dogs PC Graphics Apr 12, 2014, 13:14 xXBatmanXx

Redmask wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 08:29:
1badmf wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 00:51:
haha pretty sure bats was just trolling the star citizen haters.

Well the joke is on me then I guess, well done

Not really trolling. How come a game that was supposed to be done 6+ months ago isn't playable at PAX today!? The game is supposed to ship in less than 30 days. WTF!? Why wouldn't you have people playing the game?

Its a scam. Game is going to blow.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Phantoms Launched
15. Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms Launched Apr 11, 2014, 23:03 xXBatmanXx

Played for a bit today. Didn't know anything about the game, just saw it was free and jumped in. Went up against people with nades, a ton of gear, took 6-7 shots to take em down while I was 1 and done. Very Pay to Win - no question about it. I had a 7 kill streak by prone-ing and taking them out as they ran around the corner. In fact, being a better than average FPS player helped me get 2nd or 3rd every time......

I dunno. It is really floaty, weapons suck, controls are off, and just all around feels thrown together without a bunch of thought. I will try it out a bit more, but I guess it just doesn't feel all that good. Took almost 30 minutes for 1 match. Way to long for my ADD.

8. Re: Watch Dogs PC Graphics Apr 11, 2014, 22:39 xXBatmanXx

Game is a scam - not even playable today at a game/trade show....  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 11, 2014, 20:46 xXBatmanXx

GTA Online attracts 70 per cent of connected GTA V players.

Impressive. I really wish I could set the time aside to play.....

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 11, 2014, 20:05 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 18:25:
Not sure what to make of Harmonix. One says yes, one says no.

I got tired of Rock Band and other games like it. Guitars, drums, and mic collecting dust for some time now....I don't have (nor want) the time to put into it to get to the higher levels....it was more of a "have friends over and mess around" sort of thing.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
24. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 11, 2014, 19:35 xXBatmanXx

So, took the time to watch the first video....is there really much more there than what we already have? Can someone honestly give me info on what this game will offer that something like Star Conflict doesn't already for free?  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 17:27 xXBatmanXx

keep meaning to offer an annual installment in my description of the pain of being a Knicks, fan

heh. Try living in Minnesota and being a Minnesota sports fan period.....

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
5. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut Apr 9, 2014, 21:33 xXBatmanXx

2.99 - AUTOBUY!  

News Comments > Mojang Suggests Password Change
8. Re: Mojang Suggests Password Change Apr 9, 2014, 21:27 xXBatmanXx

Got a pw reset request a few days ago.....ignored it.  

News Comments > Elder Scrolls Online Update Plans
6. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Update Plans Apr 8, 2014, 22:06 xXBatmanXx

wtf_man wrote on Apr 8, 2014, 09:13:
Unfortunately I play in the Dominion. You can add me if you want -> Tazgolas

Ill add ya, I have characters in each....

15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 8, 2014, 07:18 xXBatmanXx

xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 7, 2014, 21:53:
Ah crap - gotta hook up the FIRE! Came on Saturday (1 day? shipping! hahahah) Been busy. I will report back.

Not yet overly impressed - need to play with it more, but it did lock up 2x in an hour. Lost wireless connection multiple times.....

News Comments > Elder Scrolls Online Update Plans
1. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Update Plans Apr 7, 2014, 23:43 xXBatmanXx

If you guys are in the game, add me @xXBatmanXx - have a "Bluesnews Pact" - it is Ebonheart if you want to be in the same starting area.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2014, 21:53 xXBatmanXx

Ah crap - gotta hook up the FIRE! Came on Saturday (1 day? shipping! hahahah) Been busy. I will report back.  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2014, 11:30 xXBatmanXx

Thanks guys! Had a blast. Day was filled with friends, family, beer, great foods, and great locations. My Filet Oskar was cooked perfectly at Pittsburg Blue and the Sambuca aperitif was soothing and relaxing. Went to 3 different brew pubs here in NE Mpls and it was just a beautiful day.

Indeed Brew
Dangerous Man
Steel Toe
Pittsburg Blue
Nite Cap at Morrissey's

The surprise of the day was a bomber of beer from Steel Toe that was one of the most amazing beers I have ever had. It is a 12.6% Barley Wine with amazing flavor. Before the Dawn.
Black Barleywine aged in bourbon barrels. Before the Dawn is a fusion of a Barleywine and a Russian Imperial Stout. Layer upon layer of complex malt character is what makes this beer so special. Caramel and toffee give way to molasses, coco and roasted malt. This rich and warming beer underwent a lengthy aging process in bourbon barrels which lends a wonderful oak and vanilla character followed by moderate tannin in the finish. Luxury in a glass.

Cheers all!

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Launches
52. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Apr 4, 2014, 17:50 xXBatmanXx

Add me @xXBatmanXx - have an Ebonheart Bluesnews guild.  

18333 Comments. 917 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo