Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 17901 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
14. Re: etc. Jan 12, 2014, 12:06 xXBatmanXx

Pet peeve: "The combat system is terrible" yet no one ever says what an awesome combat system is. I have been playing games since a Commodore 64 and friend's Atari's. Please enlighten me on what a good/great combat system is. I am truly interested, considering I have played THOUSANDS of games across every single console and platform - and honestly, the combat is normal style combat just like all the other games of this type.

Thanks.

Bats.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. Jan 12, 2014, 11:56 xXBatmanXx

Redmask wrote on Jan 12, 2014, 09:08:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 11, 2014, 22:51:
Eh, I enjoy it - not sure what all the hate is about. It is a simplified Skyrim.

Who said anything about hate? It's just a really average, by the numbers MMO with an Elder Scrolls skin. The most interesting part of the game is the exploration factor, the combat is extremely boring and somehow worse than Skyrim.

There is certainly nothing worth paying a monthly subscription fee for here. As a F2P MMO this game would make a lot more sense. Do you see yourself paying $14.99 a month to play this game?

For 2 months? Sure. Which is about my level of attention to any game.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

News Comments > etc.
12. Re: etc. Jan 12, 2014, 11:55 xXBatmanXx

PropheT wrote on Jan 12, 2014, 01:34:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 11, 2014, 22:51:
Eh, I enjoy it - not sure what all the hate is about. It is a simplified Skyrim.

That makes it sound pretty bad, honestly

I'd say it's the simple issue of being taken out of your control on where to go and what to do and putting you on MMO theme park rails to do anything. The sense of exploration is sacrificed to add zone-based quest progression. I don't think it's anything like Skyrim because of that, personally.

huh? It has side quests that don't stay in the zone and other things like that. The main story can be completely ignored, or you can stay on the rails and do the main quest (just like skyrim).

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Jan 11, 2014, 22:51 xXBatmanXx

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2014, 12:12 xXBatmanXx

Happy bday brother.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 10, 2014, 16:25 xXBatmanXx

Blue, use this on both sides, throw on the grill. Done. Easy chops. And awesome.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 9, 2014, 13:25 xXBatmanXx

So we are starting to "thaw" here in Minneapolis, to the point where you can go outside without dying - and I was going to mention something I forgot about 2 days ago.

Have other metropolitan areas started going to this slurry/liquid based stuff to put on the road like they have here? I was noticing the other day as I was driving around, that there is a base temp that the stuff is no longer effective. They say somewhere around 5 degrees F it quits working. Well, no put that at -10, and the roads turned into a fuggin ice rink! It was hilarious! I wonder if people who wrecked their cars are going to sue. It was insane. Every 40-50 feet on the highway and overpasses there were skid marks and tons of debris where you could see where people hit the highwall....unreal....morons running the world....

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 9, 2014, 13:12 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Jan 9, 2014, 12:42:
Wow that was just painful listening to those morons. 'Uh derp! Xbox Sign Out! No! Derp! We owe you a debt of thanks MS for taking all the people of less than average intelligence to your bosom.

Just confirms console + cod = derp.

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans
7. Re: PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans Jan 9, 2014, 13:08 xXBatmanXx

You guys are asking for it....just wait until all the Planetside people wake up, they are going to come in here and RAGE on you....  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 9, 2014, 11:57 xXBatmanXx

Heads up on the Skyrim Online beta thingie this weekend. If you were in it before - you are in it now (most likely) looks like keys are the same.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 9, 2014, 11:55 xXBatmanXx

yup. Simple. I don't use much on the left side - ever. I use the Retro black look. Easier on the eyes.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 9, 2014, 11:54 xXBatmanXx

Attempted Robbery of Game Developer Caught on Camera. Thanks ninů

In reality - nothing will happen they won't catch them. Video is crap and all they did was break a window.

News Comments > Double Dragon Neon for Steam Nears
3. Re: Double Dragon Neon for Steam Nears Jan 9, 2014, 11:47 xXBatmanXx

yea bummed it is taking so long and failed on sexbox.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 8, 2014, 16:42 xXBatmanXx

ffs....its still light out!  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2014, 15:44 xXBatmanXx

That seems weird, cause no matter where I view the site from I get "21 and over" half naked women ads for some stupid Mature web game...  

News Comments > AMD: Battlefield 4 "Up to 45% Faster" Using Mantle
1. Re: AMD: Battlefield 4 Jan 8, 2014, 12:11 xXBatmanXx

The patch to enable Mantle support in BF4 is expected sometime this month. Thanks PCGamesN

The story right after that will be "Mantle breaks BF4".

News Comments > More Elder Scrolls Online Beta Invites
16. Re: More Elder Scrolls Online Beta Invites Jan 7, 2014, 22:15 xXBatmanXx

Verno, I literally just got mine. It came at 902pm CST. So, you can use yours, or give to someone else - but I will still slay in your name!!!!  

14. Re: More Elder Scrolls Online Beta Invites Jan 7, 2014, 22:04 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 20:50:
Gout sucks Batman, you can have my invite. I PM'd you the info via the board mailer thingie. Enjoy!

YOU DA MAN! I WILL SLAY IN YOUR NAME!

And I will pass on my invite if I get one - last time I used someone else's and then got one an hour before it started and passed it on. Verno, let me know if you want one back if I get one.

3. Re: More Elder Scrolls Online Beta Invites Jan 7, 2014, 20:30 xXBatmanXx

Paranoid Jack wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 20:22:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 20:15:
Pretty bummed I dont have one....I played the last round....

I just got mine, updating now. I got my last invite late also. So check often. Hopefully your invite is there waiting on you.

I'm looking forward to trying it out again. I was just starting to get into it when the last one went off line. Of course they seem to be in sync with my schedule at work. I couldn't play the first stress test because I was working. And barely got any time in on the weekend beta. I hope this weekend I am not stuck at work more than eight hours...

I HAVE GOUT! I CAN'T WORK! I NEED AN INVITE!

News Comments > Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M
46. Re: Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M Jan 7, 2014, 20:27 xXBatmanXx

NegaDeath wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 14:52:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 14:28:
Speak not this blasphemy. When Lucas made Ep 1, the Gungans lived in an aquatic zone, and it turned out just fine. Even when they had to traverse the planet core.

Did you not attend the meeting where we all agreed Episode 1 never happened?

Nope never heard of it.

wtf is episode 1?

17901 Comments. 896 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo