Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18453 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Confirmed
3. Re: Battlefield Hardline Confirmed May 28, 2014, 09:16 xXBatmanXx

Why the new game? Why not DLC for $4.99 OR FUCKING FREE!!!!!!  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews
74. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 28, 2014, 06:43 xXBatmanXx

Hardest part (thus far) has been the thug hidouts, where you have to use stealth and cunning to "knock down" 2 dudes in the midst of a bunch of other dudes.....can kill everyone except the 2 you have to interrogate. Is fun and damn hard!  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

72. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 28, 2014, 05:01 xXBatmanXx

The RPS article is spot on. I experienced all of the same frustrations.....  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
14. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 28, 2014, 01:59 xXBatmanXx

Comcast Employing 40 Lobbying Firms to Get Merger Approved.

The definition of what is wrong with our system....

News Comments > Watch Dogs Login Issues
8. Re: Watch Dogs Login Issues May 27, 2014, 21:44 xXBatmanXx

Add me in UPlay for invasions....

XxXBatmanXxX

66. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 27, 2014, 21:39 xXBatmanXx

Task wrote on May 27, 2014, 21:37:
sad about the story,

the anti-coop multiplayer thing would be interesting with some of my friends though, so we can mess each other's games up with the 'hacking' into their SP experience

Add me in UPlay. XxXBatmanXxX

News Comments > Watch Dogs Login Issues
2. Re: Watch Dogs Login Issues May 27, 2014, 20:56 xXBatmanXx

Already had issues with it this AM when it should have been at it's lowest usage....none of the in game leaderboards work and the check in hot spots are also dead.....good job UBI!  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. May 27, 2014, 12:07 xXBatmanXx

3/4 clickbait articles. Shame on you Blue!  

13. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 27, 2014, 11:17 xXBatmanXx

I give them game a 7/10.

Consolitis, driving is terrible, you can bounce off of EVERYTHING. Not much damage modeling, and everything is brake and slide. Center of car is kind of off and there is little to no physics. When you hit a ramp and jump, the car stays level, very arcadey.

Side games are kind of lame, I do like the Carmageddeon type one though. Doing mostly side missions, 6 hours in, not even done with Act 1 yet.

Worth price of admission? yea, at the GMG price at 25% off....

I agree, the invasion missions are the best. You get a limited time spying on someone in their home and some of them are hilarious.

Have had 1 unexplained CTD and UPlay is constantly disconnecting.

News Comments > Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide
68. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 27, 2014, 09:59 xXBatmanXx

...and all I can think about is slimy Pita Pockets....

66. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 27, 2014, 09:25 xXBatmanXx

*sigh, well I guess add me, so we can have ANOTHER list of friends in a damn software program:

XxXBatmanXxX

*double sigh: I changed things per that chart, yea, game looks great, but tearing is terrible..... Mouse movement is better....

This comment was edited on May 27, 2014, 09:48.

64. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 27, 2014, 09:12 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on May 27, 2014, 09:11:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 27, 2014, 08:56:
And this is awesome, the Nvidia site quit responding to requests trying to get to the driver....

If you're using GeForce experience and getting the "Unable to connect" message, this is a bug with it that you have to resolve by hand. The irony of an updater being unable to update is amusing.

No, i was selecting my hardware on their page, his search and it refreshes with nothing. had to let it auto detect to get to download page. So damn stupid.

61. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 27, 2014, 08:56 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on May 27, 2014, 08:52:
InBlack wrote on May 27, 2014, 08:45:
Piss poor port.
Wasn't the PC the lead platform?

I don't think it was.....it just doesn't make sense.....the UI, mouse controls, and other design decisions scream console....I would want to believe those items would be tighter, more crisp in the PC version, then DUMBED DOWN for consoles....not developed out of the box like this for PC to be ported to console....

And this is awesome, the Nvidia site quit responding to requests trying to get to the driver....

59. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 27, 2014, 08:51 xXBatmanXx

I think driving is VERY arcadey.  

52. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 27, 2014, 04:42 xXBatmanXx

Haven't played any MP yet, been at work for a few days. Anyone try it out?  

51. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 27, 2014, 04:10 xXBatmanXx

That chart is pretty amazing - I think I have my settings per that anyway. Maybe drop down the 2x to MSAA instead, might help me. Sometimes while driving it is almost like the game stutters, but it doesn't stop moving, kind of weird. I will have to update drivers and try to tweak some things.

I can't really put my finger on it - but the game is missing something. Maybe I have played to many GTA clones, and GTA and SR are just so damn good.....honestly it might just be a lack of polish....

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - ibb & obb
5. Re: Steamships Ahoy - ibb & obb May 27, 2014, 03:25 xXBatmanXx

ochentay4 wrote on May 26, 2014, 14:21:
[VG]Reagle wrote on May 26, 2014, 12:59:
If anyone else gets this game...let me know how you like it please.
I've played this game on PS3, and bored the hell out of me. And I love platformers.

Same. I was thinking it was going to be a lot better....deleted it. Glad it was free from PS+!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue May 26, 2014, 03:41 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on May 26, 2014, 01:27:
NKD wrote on May 25, 2014, 15:17:
To reduce the impact of guns on violent crime, you need a far more aggressive ban-and-confiscate law that would never in a million years fly with the American people or with the SCOTUS.

Yup, and few people would hand over their guns if somehow the 2nd amendment was nullified, and then who's going to go confiscate them? The police?

*looks around......

Nope.

News Comments > Watch Dogs Videos
61. Re: Watch Dogs Videos May 25, 2014, 23:23 xXBatmanXx

Linksil wrote on May 25, 2014, 13:36:
I'm having a really really hard time with this one. While I want to preorder to get the whole game, I know I will stop after a few hours if the kb/m controls are even close to what people have been talking about in here and other threads. Then again they can fix controls pretty easy with patches... but they won't fix it because well most of the time other then DLC bugs just stay in release games.

You only get an hour of extra "game time" with the DLC. The outfits can probably be purchased in game, and the upgrades to your abilites are all things that can be obtained early on.

That being said, GMG still has he 25% off, you can get the vanilla game for about $40.00. Just be aware your copy will reside at UPlay. So it is more expensive to go to Steam or box copy, but.....I dunno...pick your poison.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
4. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 25, 2014, 10:47 xXBatmanXx

Eastbound and Down, ROME, and Deadwood is worth it just for those.....Prime is so fuggin awesome.  

18453 Comments. 923 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo