Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr BS

Real Name Mr BS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname xXBatmanXx
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 4149603
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 18537 (Ninja)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
78. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 13, 2014, 09:24 xXBatmanXx

Not finding a link yet on their site where I can throw my money!  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 13, 2014, 04:03 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 16:00:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 10:53:
That was cool article on the wastewater treatment facility.

One thing they didn't address is how do they detoxify the water from the medical waste that's in it? Bleach is awesome but can it truly clean water from the sheer amount of pharmaceuticals that millions of people have in their waste?

Actually, the growing amount of pharmaceuticals that are making their way into our drinking water is an increasing concern.

Yea, there is a ton of anti depressants and narcotics in our drinking water. Some areas have tested with enough to have an impact on your body.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

73. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 23:39 xXBatmanXx

really looking forward to the additional content that video appears to show a lot of it.  

72. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 23:32 xXBatmanXx

rawr so much rage! all the whiny people are the same ones that were mad that it wasn't coming to PC and now it's coming to PC rar rage mad not going to buy it I hate you. none of you will be missed and we will continue to grow our BN Crew.  

64. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 19:27 xXBatmanXx

Been sleeping....QWOOOHOOOOOOO!  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2014, 12:10 xXBatmanXx

24. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2014, 03:32 xXBatmanXx

Prez wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 03:03:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 02:53:
Glad I didn't stay up for the 2nd Monday night game - geez. Score indicates a boring game, as well as Fitzgerald not doing squat for me.

I only caught the box scores. Were the Lions that good or were the Giants that bad?

Little of both. The Lions are running the Saints O. Some poor tackling by the G men, but when it comes down to it, Eli had one of those bad nights.....mis comm with the new Gmen O led to a couple INTs.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2014, 02:53 xXBatmanXx

Glad I didn't stay up for the 2nd Monday night game - geez. Score indicates a boring game, as well as Fitzgerald not doing squat for me.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2014, 15:02 xXBatmanXx

Avernum Bundle is on super super sale at Steam.

Hundreds of hours of gaming for $2.39.

So sick. Go get it now.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2014, 22:40 xXBatmanXx

Yea, week 1, I went with mostly favs, took a couple gambles, it is always tough. Out of the gate some huge upsets and major injuries. most notable the meniscus tear of Clowney - probably out for the year!  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2014, 09:39 xXBatmanXx

I am running 3 leagues in NFL pick em dealie.....I took the Giants in two of my leagues as my underdog.....but not the BN spread league.....hmmm...maybe swap that around....

This comment was edited on Sep 7, 2014, 09:57.

News Comments > Dead Rising 3 Tomorrow; Launch Trailer Today
15. Re: Dead Rising 3 Tomorrow; Launch Trailer Today Sep 5, 2014, 11:54 xXBatmanXx

Having a really hard time pulling the trigger on this - even though I have played the HELL outta the first 2 on multiple platforms.......I just have to wait and see.....  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2014, 11:51 xXBatmanXx

GO HAWKS!

Was an great game last night. What an awesome way to start the season. After watching that....I am thinking repeat. Unless Brady or Manning can tear them apart underneath - that was sick. They were out for blood.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2014, 10:40 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 09:55:
BUY MOAR STUFF! ALL HAIL EL PRESIDENTE!

yup

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Layoffs; Struggling Financially?
29. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Layoffs; Struggling Financially? Sep 4, 2014, 08:24 xXBatmanXx

I really enjoyed it for the 2 months I played....didn't play for the last month, ran out of time. I would love to get back to this as I had a lot of fun playing it. Just so hard to devote the time.  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2014, 08:09 xXBatmanXx

Get your picks in! First game is tonight. It locks minutes before each game, so do at least tonights game.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 3, 2014, 18:06 xXBatmanXx

AT&T: Cities should never offer Internet service where ISPs already do or might later. Maybe they need to be broken up again.

Wow...just....wow....

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2014, 17:15 xXBatmanXx

Blue wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 11:26:
1badmf wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 11:08:
45 peeps in the pickem league wow. do you guys always pick the favorite or do you try to guess an upset now and then?

I can only speak for myself... I try and pick the games as I see them without regard to the point spread. I do, however, get worried if after doing that I see that I picked too many upsets, and it also bothers me if I've picked none at all. Oh yeah, and I basically always pick the Giants.

Adding a spread league.....info to follow........

Nice job guys, over 50 entrants to the BN league!

I have added a spread league. To stay with the theme, use bn2 to get into the spread league.

This comment was edited on Sep 2, 2014, 17:21.

News Comments > Uncut Left 4 Dead 2 Cleared in AU
5. Re: Uncut Left 4 Dead 2 Cleared in AU Sep 2, 2014, 14:52 xXBatmanXx

SpectralMeat wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 13:42:
Isn't this too little too late? Are there still people on this planet that did not play L4D2 ?

It isn't in the top100 played recently on Steam.....

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 1, 2014, 22:29 xXBatmanXx

ForgedReality wrote on Aug 31, 2014, 12:44:
There are no good games out right now.

?

I assume trolling.

18537 Comments. 927 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo